Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug...

By OmegaKingSupreme

Four years have passed since the last fight against Mayura and the original Hawkmoth. Marinette comes up with... More

From Teenagers To Adults
Seeking Out The New Hawkmoth
Ladybug Vs Lila
A Rift In Relationships
A Night Of Peace
A Dreamed Wedding That Came True
The Turtle And The Fox
Luka And Kagami's Night
The Bright Future For All

Love At Its Peak

18 0 0
By OmegaKingSupreme

When Saturday came,Alya and Nino has their wedding at City Hall and they were getting close to making their vows.

Mayor Bourgeois:Is there any statements any of you two want to make before the vows?

Nino:I don't have one.I mean I could come up with one.I just need a moment.

Alya just giggled at what Nino said.

Alya:Its fine Nino.I didn't have one either.We don't have any statements.

Mayor Bourgeois:Well then its time for the vows.Nino Lahiffe,do you take Alya to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Nino:I do.

Mayor Bourgeois:And do you,Alya C'esaire,take Nino to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Alya:I do.

Mayor Bourgeois:Then in the power vested in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride.

Alya and Nino kissed and Nora cheered for them while everyone else applauded for them.Everyone then went to the the reception hall.Alya and Nino were approached by Marinette, Adrien,and Chloe.

Marinette:Congratulations on your marriage Alya.

Alya:Thanks Marinette.

Adrien:Congratulations on your marriage Nino.

Nino:Thanks dude.

Chloe:I got you two something.I hope you two will like it.

Chloe gave Alya a necklace that had a orange gem and green gem attached to it.

Alya:Thanks Chloe.The orange gem reminds me of when I'm Rena Rouge.

Nino:The green gem reminds me of when I am Carapace.Its a great necklace Chloe.

Alya and Nino put on the necklace.

Nino:At least both of us can wear it.

Alya:And we got to be close to each other to wear it which I don't mind at all.Thanks for the gift Chloe.

Chloe:You're welcome.

Marinette,Adrien,Chloe,Alya and Nino got their meals and sat at the same table where they had conversations about fun things they've done in the past while they ate their food.When all five of them were done with their meals,Alya and Nino announced to everyone that they were leaving for their honeymoon and both of them left for their honeymoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
359K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
2.6K 123 27
This is my 6th version How much you love the characters book so feel free to check it out and express your feelings! PS: I do NOT own Ninjago or the...
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.