Time And Fate (Kurumi X Reade...

Від Relentlezz41

Even spirits or bad people need a companion. And even though Kurumi or Nightmare as she's known by does kill... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - Outfits
Chapter 4 - Another Live
Chapter 5 - Decisions
Chapter 6 - Truth
Chapter 7 - The New Normal
Chapter 8 - Water and Wind
Chapter 9 - Pretend Girlfriend
Chapter 10 - Echo Idol
Chapter 11 - Looting Secrets
Chapter 12 - Flatliner
Chapter 13 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 14 - Sitdown
Chapter 15 - Keep It Together
Chapter 16 - Extreme Day One
Chapter 17 - Love Me Crazy (Lemon)
Chapter 18 - Shower (Lime)
Chapter 19 - Meditation
Chapter 20 - Wall
Chapter 22 - Valena
Chapter 23 - Menace
Chapter 24 - Flinch
Chapter 25 - Nightmare Boyfriend
Chapter 26 - Night Walker (Mini)
Chapter 27 - Time Suck
Chapter 28 - Day Still
Chapter 29 - The Last Killings
Chapter 30 - Changed Future
Future - Finale
Bonus

Chapter 21 - Disaster

1.6K 42 11
Від Relentlezz41

I was startled. It happened at a wrong time. But I knew I couldn't shelter everything forever. Him for the most part. I thought I could do more to help him out. But when in the time of need it wasn't me or him calling the shots. I knew that once it was going down that he could die. My boyfriend. My lover. My soulmate. The man I wanted and needed for all of this time. And someone was trying to take him away from me for good. And I just had to make due and keep it intact. But (FN). Wow. This is going to be a close call.

~~~~~

Training was going smoothly. School was going just fine and all. Then the spirits and Shido were all well. Aside Miku wanting yurification with a few others in a debatable reverse harem of sort. (I have been there before when I was 15-16 so I get it) Though there is an old saying. Trouble doesn't wait for graduation day. Kurumi was buying time and in the span of a few weeks she had gotten used to having a lover and had a handful of training lessons on his spirit powers that he absorbed from her. Their bound couldn't be any closer. Sleeping together, the meals, even showering together. They were attached at the hip essentially.

But the calm is only a window of time. Kotori finished having a dinner and meeting with her two older brothers and Reine. Then it was time to kick back before turning in for the night. Homework done early, assignments up to date, and all game updates were downloaded thanks to the girlfriend. It was a mellow night. He went back to the apartment and as he had opened the door, everything was off. No light peeking in from the curtains either. Yet the door was unlocked. 

"Okay then. Babe?" He called.

"Evening." She cooed.

No lights on and no light peeking in. There was an obvious sign. But of what? What was the case here? Why all black? There could only be two things. An epic game of hide and seek, or a mating call. Probably both on this one. 

Lemon Warning

It's going to get dirty so be advised.

He felt the walls next to him and found himself in the hallway of the bedroom and bathroom. He felt the door to the bedroom and pushed it open to that there was a lamp on. There was actually a little bit of light inside. But only to where it counted. As he opened the door all the way there she was. 

She was wearing a corset that didn't cover her breasts. Her nipples were covered with pasties that were black hearts. Then a short black skirt. She was showing off a lot of leg. She had a smirk on her face. Kurumi knew what she wanted and knew he wouldn't decline.

"Woah."

"Hello Darling." She smirked. "I've missed you."

"I've knew seen you this sexy before." He replied.

"Are you sure?" She lifted up her skirt to reveal that she was wearing nothing under it. All he could see was a line pattern bush. Usually she's clean shaven.

"The pattern is new." He felt stiff. How could he not with everything that has gone on?

"Something to spice things up. It's supposed to be sexy." She walked closer to him. Watching his eyes bug out at the mating call. "You like what you see?"

"Of course I do." He whispered.

Kurumi brought both hands to his face. "Then come here." She started by kissing him. "I need you." Putting his hands on her waist and deepening the kissing.

This is unreal. I almost don't know what to do. But when she's like this I just try to follow orders. Can't say I mind though. It's good for him that she can't read his mind. Like in other tales.

She seperated the kiss and smiled at him. Hugging him and squeezing him with a little giggle. "(FN) Darling I think I have something new that you're going to like. But first," Kurumi sat on the bed and patted the area right next to her. "Come here."

(FN) sat next to her and watched his lover cup her breasts. Then rub over her covered nipples. Kurumi licked her lips and circled around the pasties indicating him to go for it. She was trying to him to peel them off and to start sucking her. He peeled the sticker on her left breast and went right in with his mouth. Kurumi moaned and reached under her skirt. She was starting to rub herself down as she felt her other pasty start to get peeled off of her.

"You want to put your mouth somewhere else?" Laying down her skirt slide up. Her tiny skirt was revealing her sweetspot.

"If it pleases you." He put his head down and went for it. Her hands softly grabbing his head and moaned. His tongue was right there. Dead center as she got louder. (FN) then got up. "Shall I undress?"

"Shirt off and lay down for me." She licked her lips. 

Seems like she knows exactly what she wants. So that is what he was going to do. Take his shirt off and lay down in the middle of the bed. This is when Kurumi climbed over (FN) from head down to the waist area. All (FN) could see was a skirt that had a lot of air underneath it. From his view it was just her small bush and honey hole. She licked around his hard and straight rod and went to grind on his face.

His face was smooshing in her clit as she started to go deeper down his shaft. He was trying to force himself not to explode in her mouth. (FN) softly spanked her and and swirled his tongue. Then he was in a loop as she took him out of her mouth and started to crawl away for a moment. She reached under the blanket to pull out some protection. Ripping it open and applying it on.

"Let's try this." Scootching over and making herself comfortable with a nice sit-down. Using his rod to rub her clit back and forth and then slowly going all the way down. Leaning over facing away.

"Wow. This-"

"I'm not done." She stretched back and started to really pound down. It was amazing. Not everyone can perform reverse cowgirl. Kurumi sure could. Straddling him until she grew tired. Then for up to turn around. So she can sit down again but facing him. Moaning loudly and then leaning down against his chest. Thrusting her hips a little slower. "You like this?"

"This is amazing."

"You're so deep. Love me. Grab my ass. Suck my boobs. Do what you desire." She closed her eyes and sat up. Just grinding down and reaching low to rub her clit.

She was grinding fast and her lover was experiencing a moment that he could have only dreamed of up until this point. How Kurumi was so seductive was anyone's guess. And for (FN) he grabbed his hands and put them on her rear. Squeezing lightly as she went down on him. And he felt the huge rushing coming.

"Hold on!" He thrust inside her going upwards a few times and arched his back. (FN) was arriving. Bursting and blowing inside the latex that covered him.

"Darling. You beast." Moaned Kurumi. She got off of him and laid down next to him. Reaching over and laying her head in his chest. "Oh I love you so much."

"I love you too." He smiled.

"You give the desires I've always wanted as a woman. You make me feel cherished and appreciated."

End Warning

Wash ya hands cause we're eating in ten.

The next day came. As (FN) was trying to think of what happened after meeting about the spirits. The apartment all dark, the pasties and commando under the skirt, the hot sex, and the shower together afterwards. On top of that the girls were cooking up recipes in cooking class as he and Shido had a test to study for. Though if someone asked if a certain woman was hotter than the food, the answer was always yes.

The twins came in on their study session. This situation was all too familiar to them. They both made chocolate chip cookies. And even though they cared about each other, their rivalry will never end. But turns out this was deja vu call over again.

"Presentation. I have made cookies." Said Yuzuru to Shido.

"Hey (FN). I made cookies in cooking class. Care to try?" Asked Kaguya.

"They came out great girls." Replied Shido.

"They did." Agreed (FN).

"I can't wait for you to say that mine are better." Smirked Kaguya.

"Correction. Mine are because you put in too much sugar." Replied Yuzuru.

(FN) took two cookies of each. He broke them in half and then ate them. He gave some thought about it. "Did the two of you use the same mixture and same temperature?" 

"Confirmation. Same oven rack." Replied Yuzuru.

"I think they're both great. Impossible to pick Shido. Trust me. 

Just then is when they heard the quake alarms. This was unexpected. But who or rather what could it be? People were running to the safe areas. What could have happened over the city today? Was it another spirit that they didn't know of? Or something else. But it was time for everyone to do their job. Not only that, but that meant that Origami was going to jump ship and report to work. And better yet, the boys step up while the spirit girls were on standby. 

But what I expected was something no one could guess. Valena Anabi. She was going to test the limits of him. And her name was something I disregarded and that is my mistake. Trouble doesn't wait for graduation day Darling. Now get out there and do what I think you can do.

~~~~~

But why is Kurumi watching? And who is Valena? 

-Rel

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

310K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
42.6K 1.7K 15
During the entrance ceremony after everyone finds out that Yuu's magicless, a bloody girl falls through a portal barely alive scarring everyone at th...
50.9K 996 8
Note: Note that this is a Date A Live (X Male Reader) Summery/ Description: (Y/n) (L/n) lives in Tengu city with his step sister Kotori. He's a not s...
64.7K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...