Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

8.7K 288 430
By and-the-children-too

I would love to give a special shout-out to maddieskywalker it's her big 25!!♥️ I'll be there with you in November for my 25th ahhh 😘
She's been so amazing and a huge supporter of mine so I would love to give her this recognition! Thank you so much for everything babe, ily and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! You deserve the world love 🥰
2.4K words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"(y/n)!"

I shot my head up towards the bedroom door as I heard Anakin shouting my name, his tone dripping with hostility. I furrowed my brows, searching through my mind to figure out what I could have done to deserve this aggressive tone - but I couldn't think of anything.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean I haven't done anything to deserve it; my forgetful mind just can't seem to figure it out.

"(y/n), get your ass down here now!" His voice boomed down the hall, sounding slightly more angrier than the first time he called me.

I tossed my book aside and hopped off the bed. I may not remember what I did, but I'm definitely about to find out, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid. He wouldn't physically hurt me, that I know, that's not why I'm afraid. I've noticed that he has a bad habit of raising his voice, and I was sensitive to that kind of treatment.

He's working on being more calm and not losing his temper, but that's going to take time; I know it won't happen over night.

I nervously scurried down the hall towards his voice that was coming from the foyer, and I stopped when I was at the top of the stairs. My eyes suddenly widened when I saw exactly why he was so pissed.

Yeah, I deserved this.

He was standing in the middle of the marbled floored foyer with his arms crossed, and his angered glare was directed right at me, "Notice anything different sweetheart?" He spoke slowly through gritted teeth, his foot tapping impatiently.

Piett and Maul were a few feet behind him with their hands to their mouths as they tried their hardest to suppress their laughs. They were failing horribly, and their faces were turning a bright red.

I awkwardly cleared my throat, "Nope, nothing."

Anakin's eyes narrowed just as a baby horse walked behind him as it curiously took in its surroundings. He raised his finger and bent it towards him, "Come here."

I leisurely strode down the stairs, purposely taking my time, and I watched his patience evaporate more with every passing second.

As soon as I reached him, I gazed up at him with wide innocent eyes; hoping his love for me would ease his annoyance. But that was short lived when he gripped my jaw and tilted my head upwards. He was gentle as to not actually hurt me, but his actions were still filled with irritation, "There's a fucking horse in my house." He stated, "Why?"

I shrugged, "In my defense, it was supposed to be the teacup pig." I'm not entirely sure why there's a horse here instead, all I can guess is that there was some kind of mix-up.

His mouth fell ajar, "I thought I told you no?"

"I know but I had already kind of adopted one before you told me that, then when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me," I defended myself nervously, "I was hoping to get to it before you noticed and then hand it off to a farm or something." I shrugged; that was in fact my master plan.

He exhaled heavily; giving himself more control, "Baby, how much did you pay for this 'pig'?"

"Four grand," I mumbled quietly, trying to avoid his eye contact out of fear.

He eyed me in disbelief, "Four grand for a pig?" He shouted.

"I thought it was a special breed!" I shouted back.

He gestured to the horse with the hand that wasn't holding my jaw, "Well you're not fucking wrong." He let go of me and brought his hands up to rub his temples.

"Ani, I'm sorry," I apologized as I reached forward and tugged on his jacket, gazing up at him dotingly.

He dropped his hands down and met my eyes, his annoyed expression softened only slightly, "Only you would do something like this," He pushed his tongue to the inside of his cheek and looked around the room, his eyes landing on the horse; causing him to grimace, "I have to go. Piett, Maul, and I have a few things to do today. So you, Ahsoka, and Aayla have until tonight when I get back to get rid of this damn thing or I shoot it."

My eyes widened with worry. I've seen him kill people and not be too fazed about it, but I don't want to see an animal get hurt. I have a softer spot for them than I do for people, as most do.

I nodded quickly, already trying to formulate a plan, "Okay, I'll get rid of it."

"Good," He cupped my cheeks and l pressed his lips to my forehead, then to my lips before letting go, "I love you, and I'll see you tonight." He turned around before I could respond and left through the doors with Piett and Maul following behind him.

He seemed a bit more angry than I'd expect over something like this, and it makes me wonder where exactly he was going. I was starting to get the sense that this didn't have too much to do with me, but that he was projecting anger over something else towards this situation since it was easier. Well, at least that's what the psychiatrist in me was thinking.

I sighed as I turned my attention to the horse who began to lift his tail, prompting my eyes to widen in horror, "No!"

༻✦༺

"You should've kept it," Aayla chuckled as I began pouring alcohol into three separate glasses.

Now that the men were gone for the day and we got rid of that horse; we decided to spend a little girl time together, mainly so I could get to know them a bit better, and feel more comfortable.

I had suggested basic things like nail painting, doing each other's hair, etc. I wasn't used to hanging out with other women so I had no idea what to suggest. Maybe for normal girls those probably would have been good ideas, but not for these two - they looked at me like I had three heads, and Aayla said, and I quote, 'We're not fucking Barbie dolls'.

So that led us to here, with me stealing Whiskey from Anakin's favorite stash that he had hidden in the table room, and pouring it for her and a minor. I was slightly against giving any to Ahsoka at first, but then she reminded me that even though she's younger, she's killed more people than I have. So I gave in, it'll be the least illegal thing she's done anyway.

I sat the bottle down with a snort, "He said he would shoot it if it wasn't gone by the time he got back."

Ahsoka rolled her eyes as she leaned her back into the cushioned chair inside of Aayla's room. That's where we currently were, the room she somewhat shares with Maul, if he's not on her nerves that day, then he's forced to sleep in whatever room is originally his.

It wasn't as big as the one Anakin and I share, but it was a decent size that fit a Queen bed, and had its own bathroom. It also had a small round table with four chairs around it, which is where we were currently sitting.

"All you have to do is bat those pretty lashes of yours and pop out your chest," Ahsoka reached forward and grabbed a glass as she spoke, "He'll give you whatever you want." She smiled as she downed the liquid better than I ever could.

"She's speaking facts," Aayla agreed as she also downed the alcohol that was meant for her.

Now it was my turn.

I grabbed mine and eyed the brown liquid, I wasn't a whiskey person so I already know this was going to be difficult to take, but this was all that he had on his high shelf. I breathed a heavy exhale and covered my nose as I took it like a shot.

I nearly choked on it and my eyes watered, but I successfully got it to go down - with a dramatic cough of course.

"Beautiful," Ahsoka smirked as she began pouring more, "But let's make this fun ladies. (y/n) you said you wanted to get to know us, and we sure as hell want to get to know you," She eyed me as if I was a rare species, which in a way I guess I am. I'm someone who Anakin Skywalker is in love with; that's definitely rare, "So we'll make this into a game, truth or drink. I say the title is already pretty self-explanatory." She sat up excitedly as she moved a glass in-front of both Aayla and I.

I nodded, it's not something I've played but the title really does say it all. Someone will ask a question, and we either answer with the truth or we drink if we don't want to.

Aayla, who is already slightly tipsy from drinking prior to this, raised her hand, "I'll go first," She dropped her hand down and turned her attention to Ahsoka instead of me, "I have to know, and I swear I won't tell Anakin, but are you a virgin?"

Ahsoka chuckled with a head shake, "Have you seen Cal? Fuck no I'm not," She answered honestly, causing both of our jaws to drop, "But don't tell Anakin, he'll have one of his dad fits, and I don't want to hear it." She rolled her eyes before folding her arms over her chest.

I pretended to zip my lips closed, as did Aayla; signifying our promise to silence.

"My turn now," She smirked at me, and remained quiet for a few moments as she traveled through her mind to find the question she wanted to ask, "Where was the first time you and Kin, you know?" She shrugged her right shoulder.

"His room at the asylum." I admitted sheepishly.

"Hot," Aayla commented as she took a shot and Ahsoka and I glared at her, "Sorry, it just looked so tempting." She grabbed the bottle and poured herself another round, "I'll have more self control this time." She gently pushed the full glass away from her, causing a few drops to spill over the side.

We all chuckled as I thought of what question to ask and to who, then the psychiatrist in me knew exactly who and what, "So Aayla," I folded my arms and rested them on the table, "Are you in love with Maul?"

She immediately grabbed the glass and shot it back, "The denial is killing me." Ahsoka groaned in annoyance.

"I'm not in denial," She slammed her glass down aggressively and took a moment before sighing heavily, "I'm just not very good at expressing my emotions." She admitted, "Its difficult to do that when the only love you've ever known was nothing but a heartbreaking disappointment."

"So, you're afraid to open up to him because you think he's going to disappoint you?" I questioned with head tilt, wishing I had a pen and notebook on hand. I should just start carrying one around in my pocket.

She remained quiet as she bit the inside of her cheek in thought, "I guess so," She mumbled, "He's never given me a reason not to trust him, in fact, all he's ever given me are reasons to trust him. I just don't know how to allow myself to do that." She sighed, grabbing the bottle and drinking from that instead of pouring more, "And he gets so frustrated with me and accuses me of not trying, but I am, I really am. That's where most of our fights start." She drunkenly slurred, the alcohol helping her to ease up more and speak truthfully.

Completely forgetting that we were in the middle of a game, I reached forward and drank my glass, "What love disappointed you? If you don't mind me asking." I questioned curiously while setting the empty cup down.

Ahsoka was also into the conversation. She was leaning on the table with her curious attention on Aayla. It seems that even though they've probably know each other for years, not even she knows Aayla's past, "My father." She admitted quietly.

For a second there, my mind traveled to my own. I haven't had much of a relationship with him or even my mother since I moved away with Jackson. They were extremely controlling my whole life, so when I decided to try having a life for myself - they weren't exactly thrilled. That's one of the reasons mine and Jackson's relationship moved so fast, I was trying to get away from their leash; only to be put on another.

I've hardly given them a thought since everything went down, I wonder if they know what I did.. My dad was a man in and out of prison, but for nothing as gruesome as what I did. I wonder if they even give a damn seeing as the last conversation we had wasn't the greatest; resulting in a slap to the face from my own mom.

They're probably happy they disowned me right about now, they may have even hoped I would've gotten the death penalty. That's how low I think of them, that's how harshly I was treated; I believe they would wish for my own death.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, to help get my mind off of my own daddy issues, plus I was curious.

She held up her finger, and grabbed the bottle before taking a long gulp, causing Ahsoka to chuckle, "Sorry," Aayla set the bottle down, "I needed a little boost to get through this. My father is the reason I landed such a difficult life. I mean I'm happy that it led me to meeting Maul, and even Anakin, but that doesn't mean it wasn't hell to go through..."

༻✦༺
The next chapter will be out within the next few hours or so, I was gonna put it with this one, but it was long as hell reaching nearly 5k so I split it up. It's going to be a flashback of Aayla's story of when she met Maul and Anakin ♥️ I'm already more than halfway done with it so it definitely will be out soon!!
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 21 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
213K 16.8K 46
Concealed under the obsidian gloominess of the daunting artificial powder, the pseudo hideous appearance hurled upon her and the spurious ugliness sh...
7.7K 298 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
424 40 38
One of his hands was snaked around my back while the other dragged up my spine into my hair. With one hard tug, my head fell backward and the shower...