Distant Memories (Draco Malfo...

By kiss-my-axe28

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ... More

1. Introduction
2. Dear Diary
3. Potronus Charm.
4. Make Me Forget.
5. Quidditch
6. September 25th
7. Fighting
8. Promises
9. Don't
10. Her Journal
11. Astoria
12. Party
13. 5 minutes
14. Possiblity
15. Deju Vu
16. Your' Sweater
17. Fuck it
18. Cigarette Daydream
19. I lo-
20. I'm sorry
21. Her Grave
22. Home
23. Blood Water
24. Load of a Trainwreck
25. Tell Me Stay Away
26. The Truth
27. It's you
28. I Like It
29. Break the Chain
30. Another Lifetime
31. You're Pretty
32. Goodbyes
33. Merry Christmas
34. Panic Attacks
35. Our Spot
36. To late
37.Really Blaise
38. Dollhouse
39. Youre Enough
40. Its Okay
41. Cant Save Me
42. She Knows
43. Couldve had it All
45. I know
46. Its you
47. Distant Memories.

44. Dont Blame Me

1.6K 43 36
By kiss-my-axe28

Adelphas Pov:

"What made you do it?"

He did.

He threatened Luna's life.

He threatened Draco's.

He threatened a unborn child.

How would he even know if we would have kids or not.

"He did." I say in monotone.

The guy rubs his head in aggravation. He flips through the report. Reading the report people had given. The report Draco had given. The report Luna had gave.

The one Blaise had gave. The list continued.

Besides the report of Astoria's and Harry's. I smile to myself at that thought.

"You're smiling after killing two people?" He looks up at me.

"I am, and you know why? Because he set Ryan up to drug me. He forced me to rape me. They both did. So heaven for bid I hurt and kill the people who tried killing me. That drug would've killed me if I hadn't stayed awake. He threatened my family."

He looks up surprised.

"No one tried to stop you?"

"Besides them and you? No."

"I'll be back in a minute you have a visitor."

I look up as Draco walks in with puffy eyes and his hands shaking.

It was a heart breaking site.

"Why Adelpha?" He ask as he sits down.

"You know why Draco." I reply softly.

I reach out to hold onto his hands, he jerks them back harshly and stands up shoving the chair back into the table.

"No don't you dare try to comfort me! Did you not think of me! Think of our future! You've gone to far this time." He screams.

That was enough for me.

How dare he blame me.

"Don't you dare blame me Malfoy! I did it for me. I don't give a damn if I went to far. I did it for you goddammit, for Luna, for our future! Did you know he threatened you to me? He threatened our future by saying if we ever had a child he'd kill it. He set someone up to rape me, he helped Astoria. Ryan didn't even want to Rape me, they used a spell."

He shakes his head as tears fall from his eyes. His hands shaking by his sides. He backs away from the table and me.

"Well now we won't have a future Adelpha. You'll be in Akazban for the rest of your life."

"Draco don't leave." I mumble as he continues to back away.

"Draco don't you dare leave!" I yell.

"I crossed the line for you." I give up.

He shakes his head one last time before walking out.

I sit back down in my chair and look down at my hands that are chained together, I felt horrible for making Draco so upset, but I couldn't bring myself to regret it.

It seems like I stare at the wall for hours until the officer finally walks back in.

"You'll have court in 2 weeks until then your here."

I nod my head in understanding.

"Would you like a lawyer?"

"Dumbledore."

He looks at me confused for a second before taking a deep breath and walking out to I assume call him.

I look around at the people in cells as I'm being guided to my new home. They all gave me nods and smiles as I walked past them. Some even getting on their knees.

"Why are they on their knees and nodding?" I whisper to the men behind me.

"They respect you for what you did now cmon." He jerks my arm forward harshly for me to continue to walk.

Days go by in a blur. I didn't eat, I couldn't eat the food, but sometimes some ladies and men would slip me in a granola bar and I would eat that.

Rumor has it there were protest at Hogwarts for me to be released. Some days I wasn't allowed out into the courtyard because of the people out front of Azkaban.

I wondered if Draco was one of the protesters. I wonder if he would come around, he never seemed to visit.

Luna would, Blaise would come with her too. He never knew anything about Draco though.
He said he wouldn't talk to anyone wouldn't even come out of his room.

Some days I would almost regret what I did, but only because I wanted to make sure Draco was okay.

I knew when this was over there was only 2 ways out. I was free or I was locked up forever, and I knew what Draco would do if I got the second one.

Draco would leave me, I couldn't blame him either. What's the point in waiting around for someone who's never going to be able to have a future with you?

I looked up as an officer banged on the bars of my cell.

"He's dead." He says in monotone.

"Who!" I shoot up and grab onto the bars.

He just walks away.

I feel my chest tighten as he continues to walk away, ignoring my pleading for him to tell me who.

The other women and men in the cells shouted for him to tell me.

I felt my legs go numb as he walked out the hallway door. My head felt dizzy. My vision was blurry. Everyone's voices trying to get me to stay up were fading out. My hands slid down the bars as I fell down onto my knees.

<>
"Promise you will never leave this earth, you can leave me, but never this earth." I whisper to him as we lay into the field on the last day of summer.
"Even if something happens one day to me, if I've killed myself, or I'm locked up in a mental institution or akzaban."
"I promise, I won't hurt myself or kill myself if anything happens to you."
"You'll stay for me."
"I promise." He says.

"You promised." I whisper as my head falls against the cold brick wall.

I let my head fall numbly as I'm being lead out into the court room. Cheers erupt as I walk in. I see signs begging for me to be let go, some signs read 'anyone who rapes is punishable by death, free Adelpha Rose.' I couldn't bring myself to feel Happy. I looked around the room for him.

I couldn't even find Luna or Blaise.

I sat down in the uncomfortable chair as they spoke and cheered. The judge hit his hammer and the room fell silent.

"Today we decide the punishment for Adelpha Rose's punishment for the murder of Harry and Astoria."

"Yea her fucking rapists!" They screamed.

"Silence. Yes they set someone up to rape her and forced Ryan to do it." The judge nodded to me.

He was on my side but that didn't matter in the end. If mattered to the jury, some who were fans of the Potters and their family history.

I listen as the opposing side stated the case and 'justice' they wanted for the family of Harry.

"Yeah right, what family." I blurt out.

The man falls silent and looks over at me. I look back at him. Who cares at this point. Draco was gone and I would have nothing left if I won.

"Anyways. Astoria and her parents would like Justice for both her and Harry-"

"Would they like justice for Ryan too?" I laugh.

"Astoria's mother has quoted she want death penalty-"

"Like her daughter."

"Adelpha silent." The judge says.

"Would like death penalty or life in Azkaban."

Dumbledore hadn't shown up so I had to fight for myself. Something I was used to, until I met Draco.

"Anything you would like to say?" The judge asks me.

"No sir." I mumble.

I continue to pick at my nails as the other lawyer trashes me.

"You see now, there is no one other to blame besides her." He finishes.

"Don't blame her." His voice echoes in my ears.

I look up and see Dumbledore standing beside me.

"When did he get-"

"Let him speak!" The judge yells at the other guy.

"You cannot blame a women who was abused by her father, her mother killed by him, the torment from the 'perfect boy' she received. You cannot blame a women who was set up out of jealousy by someone she believed was her own friend. To only then get physically abused and raped that night. Do you know the damage mentally and physically that can have on someone? Then to find out someone you once again believed was your friend had put a spell on them forcing them too, what about Ryan? Where's his justice? He was forced by Harry Potter and Astoria Greengrass, sure he knew what he was doing when he drugged her but he was still forced to act upon an act he didn't want to. Then she had to go back to her attacker to find out this information. This women was raped, drugged, and abused by people she trusted. She deserved the justice she got." He finishes.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes. The whole world knew my story now, whether it was by me or someone else. They knew.

"And she had the balls to admit to her allegations!" Someone screamed.

The judge gave me a small smile before looking over to the jury to get their answers.

"One what's your verdict?"

"Guilty."

"Two what's your verdict?"

"Not guilty." The woman gives me a small smile.

"Three?"

"Not Guilty." The man gives me a small nod.

"Four?"

"Guilty."

"Five?"

"Guilty."

"Six?"

"Not guilty."

"Seven?"

"Not guilty."

"Eight?"

"Guilty sir."

"Nine?"

"Guilty."

"Ten?"

"Not Guilty"

"Eleven?"

"Not guilty."

"Twelve?"

"Not guilty."

"There's your verdict, I hear by declare it fair. My verdict is not guilty and may those horrible people not rest in piece!" The judge yells as he slams the hammer down.

The crowd erupts in cheers.

I didn't care.

My drug was Draco and without him and I wasn't anything.

I stand up and head back to get my things and to change clothes before leaving.

I slip on the plants I wore when I killed Harry and Astoria. The shirt I wore. The shoes and socks.

I grabbed my wand and nodded to the men who gave me a dirty look.

"Fuck you." I spit at him.

Everyone in there cells cheers.

He looks at me one last time before the door shuts in his face.

As I walk outside I'm immediately engulfed in paparazzi and reporters.

"So how did it feel when you were raped?"

Stop it.

"Is it true you thought of Draco Malfoy?"

<>
"I thought of you during it."

Please don't bring the memories back.

"Is it true the rumor of you're carrying Draco's child and that's why they let you out?"

"Is it true Harry thought of you like a sister and you killed them?"

"Where's your mother buried?"

I couldn't breath I was being suffocated by them.

"Is your father dead too?"

Stop it.

"Is it true April was your mother's bestfriend but betrayed them?"

Stop just  stop.

"Are you pregnant?"

No what the hell?

"Is it true you used fake pregnancy to make Draco stay?"

"Is it true you and Draco are engaged?"

"Did he break up with you?"

"Did he kill himself?"

Stop please.

Just stop it stop stop stop.

"We've got you I promise." I flinch as his hands wrap around my waist.

I look up to see Draco looking down at me. I looked over to see his father pushing the swarm of people back as his mother guarded us in front. Blaise and Luna walking behind us.

For you I would cross the line, I would waste my time, I would loose my mind. I beg you on my knees to stay.
They say she's gone to far this time.
Don't blame me.
You're love made me crazy.
If it doesn't you ain't doing it right.
Oh lord save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life.
Don't blame me you're love made me crazy.
I get so high every-time your loving me.
Oh lord save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life.

Using for the rest of our life's. Each other's drug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.7K 52
๐‡๐„๐‚๐€๐“๐„; ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐...
34.6K 582 18
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘– ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ...
82.3K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 356 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)