My Property

By mikxaelson

Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way thi... More

Information (READ FIRST)
Characters!!!!
I feel like shit
Princess
'I own you'
You'll be begging
Mafia?
Half the truth
The Power she holds
Out of character
She doesn't know
The women on the wall
Girls night
Mine and only mine
5 am talks
Toxic
Plaything
Dance partner
Kill or be killed
Stranger
My Property
Our forbidden Past
A scene in the Rain
Obedient little pet
Cookies and whiskey
The other half
Believe me
The Final truth
Jealousy
A second chance
Tension
A strong women
Protected
Irreversible mistake
Enemies and Allie's
Look at me
Scream my name
Men will always deceive
Swimming in the red river
Red
Heir to the throne
Love chaos
Promise
THANK YOU READERS ;)

Freedom

10.8K 206 71
By mikxaelson

~Malia~

I don't know if I'll ever get used to the feeling, being sunken by utter despair. I was gullible to believe my life couldn't get any worse, but time and time again I seem to prove myself wrong.

I hate him,

I've never hated someone as much as him, he's the reason I'm constantly being dragged down into this cold place. I wish I could turn back time, to when I wasn't the happiest, however I didn't feel fully dead inside.

Everything we shared, the way I opened up to him, I've never regretted something so deeply. I want to take back the times we spent, the way we didn't hate each other completely. I was a delusional fool to think what we had could and might have been something more.

To believe he did this to me cause of his mother's death, How can he take his anger out on me for something my parents did wrong? I don't even know them, just as Lorenzo said. However I get the feeling as time passes, I'll come to be burdened by all the mistakes they have made.

And Claire, to think her hearts dark enough to do something as cruel as this. It's all fun and games for them, yet they don't feel sympathy for there actions that have turned my life into a wreck.

I'm so tired.

I stare at myself in the mirror, looking at this person that almost looks familiar. Maybe it's cause my hair has grown out, or the fact that my skin looks flushed. I feel different, the changes are getting to me.

From the mirror I get startled, by the imagine walking behind me. Her hair twirled down on her shoulders, her lips a swollen red. I face her, snapping myself out of my thoughts.

I've been avoiding everyone in this suffocating house, for the past week. Ezra comes by when he pleases, knocking at my door to see how I am. Though I can't bare to face any of them, Im afraid the tears tucked beneath my eye's would escape.

I moved past Claire, not interested in knowing why she was in my room. She grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me backwards. I yanked my hand away, staring her up and down with annoyance.

"Malia honey" she speaks softly, her arms crossing against her chest. "Don't be rude".

She walks around my room, her legs following one after the other, Her eyes examine each and every detail. However there wasn't much to see, as I didn't really bother to design the room of the house I was being held in.

"Rather plain don't you think?" She suggests,

"Well I never really got the time to decorate the room from the start, when I was being held as a prisoner and all",

"But you had time for other things I'm sure" she smirks, the outline of her lips creating a sharp edge.

I wasn't entirely sure what she was hinting, though I had a disturbing idea what it was, as the heat from those nights with Romano gave me an intense flashback.

"I remember you differently" I start, remembering back to the days I used to work at the club.

"Well of course you will" she laughs, the sound of it making me cringe, "that was all an act"

It feels hardly real, for something like that to be true. And you'd have to be an amazing actress, which obviously she seems to be, for all the wrong reasons.

"Don't be so offended by what I had to do, it wasn't personal.... for me at least. You've got to understand that Romano has a special love for his mother, it killed him inside the day she past."

Claire walks in front of me, her finger moving a strand of hair out of my face. I move my face back, making her grin wider.

"I'm sure you miss your parents too" she whispers,

"I never knew them",

"That's sad" she says,  in an emotionless tone. "Mine aren't dead, though sometimes I wish they were."

She giggles to herself, thinking back to her shameful comment. There was something about her that made me uneasy, the feeling that she might pounce on me at any second.

"Do you love him?" She randomly asks, creating an awkward silence, that I wanted her to fill.

"I-",

I look away, as her eyes stare deep into mine. I feel the heat in my cheeks rise, making them a bright red.

"It's just a question",

That's what she says, though I know it's something more. I mistakenly look down at my hand, leading her to do the same. She then notices the ring with the symbol, I fear the envy in her eyes as she must of know who gave it to me.

As her mouth opens to speak, the door opens wide, saving me just in time. Ezra walks in, his warm smile making me feel at ease.

"Romano needs you both downstairs" he informs,

She barges past me, her heels clicking as she walks the halls, Ezra leans his arm at the centre of my back, reassuringly guiding me downstairs.

"Lorenzo" I gasp, as I've reached the bottom, he was stood opposite Romano, with another women beside him.

He had opened his arms, embracing me in comfort. I felt guilty for how much I fought with him, the way I accused him of lying. But he seemed glad to see me, as was I to him.

"What sort of agreement?" Lorenzo speaks, continuing a conversation that I wasn't here to witness the beginning of.

I feel Romano's eyes on me, as he looks over my every detail. This is probably the first time he's seen me, after the longest while.

"An order of peace, To end the mess that our past generations have caused" he continues, his eyes directing back to Lorenzo.

Peace?

The women next to Lorenzo, turns over to me, her smile as vibrant as the colour of her hair. She had these unique sparks of blue highlighting her head.

"It's so lovely to finally meet you Ms Mikaelson" She says, her hand placed on my shoulder. "I'm Rita".

It was hard to concentrate on her words, with my ears being directed towards the conversation behind me. But she seemed friendly, something I'm not quite used to anymore. She had this beautiful accent, that rolled Right off her tongue.

"You can just call me Malia" I grinned, confused with the formality. She looked at me with uncertainty, as though it was disrespectful to say it.

"Malia",

I look back to the conversation next to me, as I see a look of distress colour Romano's face.

"However We have one term of agreement" Lorenzo says,

"Go ahead",

"Malia comes back to Italy with us" he says, his speech making it sound more like an order.

Romano falls into laughter, his eyes widening down at me. He clearly didn't approve with Lorenzo's terms of agreement. But I didn't either, who are they to choose what happens to me. I should surely have the rights to choose what happens next in my life.

"I can't do that" Romano sighs,

"Then we don't have a deal",

"How is it fair for you two to decide my future" I frown, my eyebrows furrowing below the lines on my forehead. "Whatever peace you make I don't really care, as long as I get my freedom."

"Malia" Lorenzo interrupts,

There was a moment in the room, where I felt the only people in it were Romano and I. A light shining around us, as our intent stares cause the ground around us to crumble.

"Fine",

I break out of my trance,  from disbelief of what just broke me free.

"You can leave" Romano says, his fingers unlinking the cuffs on his sleeves.

I remembered the last time I trusted those words, and how it ended. I didn't believe this calmness that he portrayed, how was I supposed to know it would remain like this.

"For real this time?" I mutter, my voice sounding broken.

"For real",

I glanced at Ezra who was stood beside him, by the look on his face, I could tell he wasn't quite buying it. He was too relaxed about this, it was
Unusual.

————————————————————————

~Romano~

The moment they took leave, a strike hit me against my right cheek. Claire's narrowed eye's, flinging knives back at mine. Ezra walked away from the scene, a smug look on his face from the slap I just earned.

"What the fuck goes on in that empty skull of yours" she yelled, her voice grinding against my ears. "fucking peace?"

I rubbed down the colour off my cheek, a smile still plastered on my lips. She shook her head at me, heavily huffing her breath out.

"You can't trust anyone, that's why we just kill. You really believe they will keep there word, now that they have what they wanted all along? And speaking of what they wanted, aren't you the one that needed Malia for your own bullshit."

She Carried her head in her hands, as she rapidly tapped her heel against my stone floor.

"how can you just trust them like that?" she cries, her eyes sulking at me. All she does is whine, honestly I don't know how I've managed to be patient for this long.

"I don't" I admit, she immediately stops her whingeing, staring at me in a lost way.

I walk off, leaving her thoughts to muddle. she calls after me with my name, asking to know what I meant. But I felt too achieved, and not bothered to explain everything about my inner secrets.

Seeing Malia leave without a second thought, hurt me more than it should have. But everything I did was for her, I would have killed that man the minute he walked in, leaving trails of his blood to follow from my doorstep. Though if I did ,I'd have to live with more of Malia's unnecessary hatred towards me for the rest of my life. Murderous thoughts struck me, as soon as his arms wrapped around her. I wanted to create a blood bath, featuring his blood. And I will, soon enough. Just in a way Malia's anger won't be directed straight at me

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter<3
And thank you all so so much for 224k reads, I haven't checked in a while and when I did I was so surprised X)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 100 25
In every Mafia novel, it's always about the sexy, tall, vicious, anger issued Mafia leader who kidnaps a Woman because he fell in love with her or sh...
411K 4.5K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
406 8 7
She was abused her whole childhood and is now being forced into an arranged marriage. She is a virgin with a kinky side but has never explored it. He...
58.8K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...