DXD : Mysterious Heroine X (...

Galing kay WriterEvan12

I don't own DXD or FGO... Ivan, a child survivor of Holy Sword Project. he was friends with childrens. Incl... Higit pa

Bio
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Special Genshin Impact Episode One
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
What if summon in Chaldea and have lines( Still in edit progress)

Chapter Two

2.4K 38 6
Galing kay WriterEvan12

Ivans Pov

I started my day , as a student. Luckily I was picked in the two owning by different principal and wanted me to facilitate the other school since I am new. What am I facilitate is Kimetsu High. Which means which means. Oh come on! Miss Kanae tried seducing me! And then Miss Shinobu tried to stay me put... I was ask due to my intellect of it. It was joint school. I had to be the one... When did it happen... Where this all started. Of course , the first day of school and Second day. The First day was bugger all. But Second day it seems I have found my friend... And I had facilitate the Kimetsu High.

Flashback

It was first day of school and I'm ready.... I just hope no one lust over me. I found where are the classes. Ooh... It seems I have found my section. I knock on the door with my cap still on... The teacher let me in. Only my ahoge was seen. The teacher was Female... Who is she?

She introduce herself as Ms. Mayu Makatsukaze? She seems to be in less height...

Why am I this class? Art is quite an explosion! Sorry... No explosion.... I would rather not to nuke this with Excalibur. The schedule was Thursday They go with Art...

Mayu : Mr. Dracule , introduce yourself and can you sit over there in the vacant seat? After you introduce?

I nod my head and started introducing... Until the end of introduction. Females lust was too vast too much... I smiled in the end the teacher started to blush. I sat down and make a clay made out of a sword.

A giant sword. I was able to harden the clay sword. ( This is way too lewd!) And Able to not swing it. They look at me awed. I just got to do something. Until the end of one more subject. I only have 30 minutes break. To recess. I was able to find a shinai and started to whack some perverts peeking on the girls bathroom. The girls found the pervert and I gave caught them red handed...

Ivan : Miss sorry about that one. I'm not the pervert I caught these three pervert. I hope you can do a punishment on them for that.

I silent stared at them... It is the Kendo Club. It seems my popularity started to grow more further.

??? : Oh you must be the new student! A handsome one!

??? 2 : Oh right!

Ivan : Oh thank you for the compliment.

??? 3 : If may know. Who taught you that shinai?

Ivan : Well... I use pipes. As training sword. I can't afford well some shinai... So I practice day after day...

I lied a bit...

( Aye. Emiya am I right?)

??? 4 : I see. Then thank you.

Ivan : Then I shall appreciate your gratitude. Miss...

Katase : Katase. No miss...

Ivan : Is that so then I think you need to give them punishment...

I walk off... Began to think beyond. and I saw her and I widen my eyes... Her again... The one who saved my friend! I had to meet her... No my reunion... With my friend... Shall I await...

Ivan : ....

I had a magic core inside me... Im sure they notice it...

( Oh my!~ - Takei)

( Damn It not you- Author)

I was called by one of Student council. Again... To do it in dismissal of class. It was learning...Living in a small apartment is good.

Ivan : So why am I called?

Souna : Well Mr. Dracule, do you know how to play chess?

Ivan : Sure thing...

Souna : as you see, while were playing chess I will tell much of details...

Ivan : sure president go ahead.

She moves her piece. Then I move my piece

Souna : As you see. Your going to tour Kimetsu High. Your one picked by both schools.

Then her . then me.

Ivan : Reasons?

Vice versa.

Souna : I guess.

Its like exchanging negotiation

Ivan : Sheesh... I guess I have no day...

Moving piece. Then another. Me and her moving piece by piece. Trap by trap. She had troubles and openings a lot....

Souna : Then you shall accompany...

I chuckled.

Ivan : Hehehehe...

She was confused with my chuckle.

Souna : What are you laughing at?

I straightforward answered her

Ivan : You're check...

She didn't have any idea. She had a lot of sacrifices. When she realized. Her king was trapped.

Souna : What do you me--

She saw the board... I enjoyed the game.

Ivan : Well thats game! You know you shouldnt make any sacrifices. But when you're about to make one you must have no regrets nor pauses or stops.

I smiled at her. She blushed at me...

Ivan : Well at least thats good game aye?

I raise my hand and said

Ivan : Good Game...

She took my hand and shake. A shake hands.

Souna : I see.

Ivan : You need to learn that...

I learned it from Mr. Dracule he's a genius at strategy. Even I had learn his short knife... It wasn't easy to beat him. Our swords clash without wounds... The next day. I was readying myself for accompany in joint school program... What I saw is bunch of students and teachers... Even miss Kanae.... I paled....

Ivan : ' Fuck!'

( Right words me or else karma hits ya!)

Kimetsu High arrived. Oh great..... I'm fuck in the down under... I'm just a blond male like Kiba... I had to say something.... Anything...

Ivan : ' Come on Brain think!'

Inside of my brain

Left Brain : ' Just say Anything!'

Right brain : ' Anything?'

Left Brain : ' Just be calm....'

Outside of the brain

I said anything...

Ivan : Hello! My name is Ivan Dracule. And on behalf the student council I was ask of the student council to show you Kimetsu High while they finish at thirty minutes. I shall accompany and you can ask any questions... And I shall answer them...

Inside of the brain

Left Brain : ' You've doom us all! Miss Kanae and Shinobu is there!'

Right Brain : ' What if they a question'

Left Brain : ' You've still doom.us all! She will ask for sex next!'

Right Brain : ' Well .... I don't know okay.... So what do we do?!

Left Brain : ' Let me switch!'

Outside the brain... Until Shinobu spoke

Ivan : ' Fuck!!!'

( Yep... This is a karma!)

Shinobu : its seems they have ask a cute male to accompany us... So where is the Comfort Room?

Ivan : ' Oh fuck... I'm trap'

I saw the bag she's holding... What is that.... Is it same to the bunny girl Miss Kanae wearing? Oh my God!!!! Alter spoke in mentally.

Alter : ' Fuck yeah!'

Ivan : ' Shut up other me!'

Ivan : Sure thing I shall show it. Don't worry I'm no pervert also the three over there are so be careful. They become scared at me...

Me and Shinobu went to the direction of the Female's Comfort Room... Oh .... No.... No....

Ivan : Miss Shinobu...

Shinobu whispers and teasing Said

Shinobu : Why don't you call me your mistress then...

Ivan : No. Not into kind of that kink...

Shinobu : Stay here. And I shall... Wear that one freaks you out...

Ivan : ' I'm fucked!!!!'

She went in the Comfort room after that I waited. And then her voice.

??? : I'm done.

I turned around and then I saw Shinobu pounce on me...

Ivan : Um... What are you wearing?!

Shinobu : You're so cute when you blush...

Oh my god... No.... she is wearing it... No....

( Myself is getting a boner!)
( Ara Ara~, Author is getting a boner?)
( oh my god no! Someone Help me!!!!!! )

Anyways she pounce on me and said seductively

Shinobu : I shall be yours and you are mine~...

She puts her hand on....oh my... Bad Touch....

Ivan : ...

I stayed silent... I wanted some escape! After that she changes back to her original outfit...

I had my heart beat fast... I'm not going to be corrupt by that!

Ivan : ' Fuck...'

That day was worse... I had many things to do... But then I saved after that indecent private not exposed. By Saji their guy... By student council...

Souna Pov

I was called by Saji... Ivan and that girl was bad... His smile must be protected... That girl really had the way to do it... To him...

Souna : ' He would be my husband'

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

280K 4K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
10.5K 111 57
A dragon and devil's what happened. Some new people Issei has a twin sister and Kiba's a girl named Katie
100K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
62.5K 2.8K 128
When he was in his third year of junior high school, he regained his memory of his previous life and was reincarnated in the world of "Magiclad Girl...