ADDICTED

By badroommate

BOOK TWO of the Falling for a Muller series -(-)- he should be grieving. she should be moving on with her li... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
author's note

55

2K 117 8
By badroommate

JAMES

Looking up from the computer, I rubbed my eyes. I couldn't wait for the day when I no longer had to stare at a computer screen for eight hours every day.

My eyes flit down to my watch. People would begin arriving any minute.

I saved the file I'd been working on and headed downstairs to Leah's room. My knuckles rapped gently on the door before I let myself in.

Leah lie burrowed in a mound of blankets and pillows. A sliver of her silky skin peeked out between the linens. Moving to the bed, I peeled away the layers until she was bare to me.

"Rise and shine, sleepy baby," I whispered, brushing hair from her face.

She grunted in protest and rolled away from me. I chuckled.

"Leah, love." I went to the other side and bent down so our faces were aligned. "Time to get up. Our guests will be arriving soon."

"Mmmm, leave me alone," she muttered, her voice croaky with sleep.

"I could never," I said coyly before climbing onto the mattress beside her.

When she tried to roll away again, I caught her hips and pulled her body into mine. She nestled right into me despite her protests.

Fuck, she felt wonderful. Warm and soft and cuddly.

Pushing my face into her neck, I smelled her with a long sigh.

My hands wandered around her body. I felt the coolness of her round belly and then moved down to her ample hips, sinking my fingers into the plush flesh.

She stirred with a moan. When her sleepy eyes met mine, they widened.

She twisted her body to face me and then leaned forward, kissing my lips.

I remained frozen in surprise until her hand slithered between my legs. She cupped my hardness over my boxers.

"Leah," I said, groaning against her mouth. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"You started it," she uttered in spirited defiance.

Leah rubbed her lips against mine until I pushed her down into the bed. I claimed her mouth roughly, possessing her entire being as mine.

My hands gripped her hips. She ground her pussy on my leg with sexy little whimpers.

"You've got me hard, sweetness," I growled, voice hoarse.

"You've got me wet," she countered.

Her grin was wicked, so I pinched her side.

She flexed her strawberry-pink tongue. "Fuck me already, James."

Every primal instinct in my body pricked at her demand. I kissed her roughly, grabbing her hair. She moaned and wrapped her arms around me, her pelvis rolling tauntingly against me.

"We don't have very long," I told her, pushing her thighs apart as I inserted myself between them. "People will be coming."

"I don't care," moaned my little hedonist. "I need you, James."

My face melted into a wicked smirk as I dragged her cotton shorts down.

Trailing a finger down to her pussy and slick slit, I found her wetter than I could have imagined. I pushed a finger into her wet hole. She dipped her head back with a mewl.

Our sexes sucked and clapped in noises that made me lose my head completely. Her body was my entire world in those moments—the only thing I saw, smelled, heard.

"I love to make you feel good," I grumbled.

Her pussy clamped tighter on my finger as I thrust it slowly in and out of her hole.

"Do you like it when I touch you, baby?" I growled. "You like it when I make your pretty pussy feel good?"

"I love it," she gasped. "Oh, I need you. I need you, James. Please. Don't make me wait anymore."

"As you wish."

I unbuckled my jeans and slid them down far enough that I could angle myself at her entrance and slide in.

"Fucking hell," I cursed.

My body tremored with need as I pushed farther inside her.

"Don't stop," she begged under me. "Faster. Please, James. Oh god." Her eyes swirled with lust, her hands still gripping my back. "Fill me up. I need you, James. I need you inside me. I want to feel your big cock."

Her pleas melted down my reserve and unraveled me to my most base and primitive self.

I put my weight into my hands and let my cock slam in and out of her, over and over.

Our skin clapped loudly as a string of erotic cries spilled from Leah's mouth. It was pure music to my ears.

I leaned back and pulled her right leg up into the air. Holding it against my front, I railed deeper and deeper inside her.

Leah jolted with each thrust and grew louder and louder.

My balls tightened and I could feel myself getting ready to come.

Reaching between our burning bodies, I found her clit and pinched it. She bucked into me with a yelp.

I kissed her with bruising force and rubbed ruthlessly against her bundle of nerves.

"Oh, God," she groaned. "I'm gonna come. James, I'm coming—"

"Come for me, baby. Cover my cock in your sweet cream. I'm going to ravage this pussy. I'm going to fill up this little cunt to the brim."

"Fuck!" Leah screamed.

All at once, her walls seized around me with such force that I came instantly.

We rode out the pleasure until our bodies twitched, our nerves overstimulated.

I rested my quivering body over hers and struggled to regain my breath. We lay for a moment, fatigued and satisfied.

Leah brushed her fingers aimlessly through my hair. My lips teased the side of her breast.

"I don't know how you do that," she told me, "but I love it."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Fuck me so well." She shook her head. "It's mind-boggling. I've never had such amazing orgasms."

My laugh reverberated between our flesh. "It's because I love your body," I confessed.

"And?"

"And?" I repeated, uncertain.

"You love me," she whispered.

I bit her breast to make her gasp. Then I licked it affectionately, smiling up at her injured look.

"Yes, darling," I promised. "I love you."

She hummed happily. "I love you too."

The doorbell chimed through the house and we both sat up.

"Shit," I hissed.

"Go answer it!" Leah said, ushering me out of bed. "I have to put a dress on!"

"Your fault!" I shouted back at her as I fumbled with my clothes.

"You're the one who wanted to host a house-warming party!" she countered.

I waved her off with an indignant sniff. "How shameful that I wanted to properly socialize my girlfriend like the responsible pet owner I am."

She erupted in a fit of laughter. "Get out of here! And speaking of pets, put the demon in my bedroom please."

"Yes, Your Majesty," I teased.

After a hasty wrestle with some rumpled clothes, I jogged out to the front door. I snatched the black poof that is Foxy and hurried to open the door.

The moment the door opened, a champagne cork popped and shot right past my face. Foxy hissed and leapt out of my arms, fleeing off into the house like a bat out of hell.

"The hell?" I snapped, ducking.

"Oh, shit!" shouted a dark-haired girl before she started laughing. "Sorry!"

As I opened the door wider and fixed my gaze on Isabelle's familiar face, I wondered if she was just always this way.

"I'm so sorry," she said while staring at the champagne that flowed over the bottle's glass lips. The sticky golden liquid spilled all over the front porch.

I looked down at the mess before locking eyes with her again.

"Good to see you again, James," she said with a weak smile, her cheeks coated red. "Happy housewarming?"

My gaze ticked behind her to the man with her. His face was neutral as it scrutinized me. I could tell he was analyzing my every move.

We'd never met before.

"You just be Ryan," I said, extending a hand. "James."

"Pleasure to meet you at last," he responded coolly, eyes ticking over me as he shook my hand. "I've heard very little about you."

I chuckled at his directness. "Well, hopefully we can change that today," I said. Stepping aside, I gestured them to enter. "Please, come in."

Isabelle pranced inside without hesitation and shouted, "Helloooooo. Where's my girl?"

Ryan followed her most hesitantly, taking it all in.

"Coming!" Leah hollered from deeper inside the house. "Two seconds!"

Clearing my throat, I gestured to the kitchen. "Drinks, anyone?"

"God, yes," Isabelle said.

We convened in the kitchen. Isabelle talked on and on about the house, about how cool and unique it was. Ryan remained stoic and impassive.

They handed over gifts—a basket full of candles and scented things from her and a box of various tea bags, coffee mugs, and storage containers for sugar cubes and cinnamon powder.

"You two are both very generous," I said. "Thank you for these gifts."

"Congratulations on your home," Ryan replied. "Did you design it yourself?"

I filled a handful of champagne flutes with the bottle Isabelle brought.

"Yes, I designed everything," I said and passed them each a flute.

Ryan nodded and sipped on the sparkling wine. "My boyfriend and I have been talking about building a house once we get married," he told me. "I'd love to talk to you about the finer details when we get closer."

Smiling, I held up my flute and toasted him. "Of course. It's a big venture, but I think it's worth it if done correctly."

"Can we have a tour?" Isabelle asked.

"Sure," I obliged.

Leah then appeared in the threshold and we all forgot what we were talking about.

She was glowing.

Her hair fanned out around her in hasty golden curls and her eyes sparkled. The black sweater dress hugged her curves, showing off the figure that I would never tire of.

Seeing her so vibrant and gorgeous made me want to lead her back down the hallway.

How do I feel so impossibly strongly for one person? How did I possibly earn her affection?

I wasn't even sure how it happened and I certainly didn't understand what I did to deserve it. Nevertheless, I loved this woman and she loved me.

"You look so hot!" Isabella cooed, launching herself at my girlfriend.

While Leah attended to her friends, I mopped up the sticky mess on the porch. I returned the mop and bucket to the laundry room and found my way back to the kitchen.

I snatched my champagne flute up and felt arms wrap around my waist. Turning, I smiled down at Leah's radiant beauty.

She leaned up on her bare tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

My body heat ratcheted up ten degrees, an erotic fever scorching every cell between her kiss and my cock.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her fully on the mouth.

"James!" she squealed, pulling away with a laugh. "We have an audience!"

Isabelle snorted. "Please, don't stop on my account."

"I can't help but get distracted," I said with a shrug. "More champagne, love?"

She accepted the glass with a grin. "Thank you, kind sir. Now," she paused to look between her friends, "did I hear someone ask for a tour?"

"Uh, duh," Isabelle said.

"We'd love one," Ryan added. "I'd like James to tell me all about this work of art."

"Someone's got a man crush," the brunette taunted him, laughing at the scowl he directed at her.

Leah rolled her eyes. "I know he's sexy, but Jesus Christ."

"I love my boyfriend!" Ryan screamed.

We all busted into laughter.

"James, why don't you show Ryan around?" Leah suggested. "I'll give Isabelle my version of the tour."

A smile stretched across my face. Grabbing my cane from its nook in the kitchen island, I nodded.

"Alright. Just answer the door when it rings, please," I said.

"Yep! You guys go on." She beamed and winked at me.

The girls scurried out of the room with their champagne. I turned to Ryan who scratched his head with an awkward chuckle.

"Looks like you're stuck with me," I said, flashing him an amused smile.

"I swear I'm not crushing," he whispered a bit conspiratorially. "I won't want things to be weird."

Chuckling, I started into the living room. "It's fine, man. Come on. Let me show you the window wall over here."

"There's a fucking window wall?" he gasped. "Oh my fuck, I'd love to steal your blueprints."

And so, I decided I liked this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 192 31
"Tristan, I'm scared." And then I froze. Just like the first time I met her, my body went into complete lockdown and my heart beat irrationally fast...
4.4M 149K 50
❀ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST ❀ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...
2.7K 156 46
Gather all the sanity and purity you have left and start reading. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING: Mature audience only...
4.4K 129 31
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...