"15 Dooms and 1 Mate".(BTS x...

By AuthorK_0004

(BTS x Reader x Stray Kids) 15 Dooms 1 Mate. BTS and Stray Kids Are The Immortal Dooms and Rival , Full of Su... More

#Part 1. "The Begining ".
#Part 2. "Reborn"
#Part 4: "Rules"
#Part 5: "Always For You"
#Part 6. "Lost Relation"
#Part 7. "Real Lee Y/n"
#Part 8 : "Call of Evil"
#Part 9 : "Rivals"
# Part 10 : "Possessed ?"
#Part 11. "Find Me".
#Part 12: "Run Away"
#Part 13:"Scream Of Devils "
Special Part: "Our Memories"
Special Part:"Our memories"
Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"
#Part 15:"Tacenda"
#16:"I'm Not A Demon"
#17:"Die For Me"
Part 18: "We'll Meet Again"

#Part 3 : "Our Rights on You"

5.1K 446 84
By AuthorK_0004

Note:

I don't know how This Series is DOIN' , Because No one is reading This anyways..

[][][][][][][][][][]

*Y/n POV-------*

Y/n: What is that Thing...?

Jin: Of course.....our Rights on you...!

Bang Chan: As well as Your Rights on Us...!

You're Eyes Lightly widen because of That word "right".....

Y/n: W-what Rights..? Listen to Me...No one Ya have any Rights on Me..!

They all Smirked looki'n at Ya.....

Seungmin: What you think that doesn't matter because No Matter what.. You're ours...!

Y/n: Ours..? Mah A&&... I'm Mine..No one can Have Me...!

Namjoon: Rule 1. Never leave This house without Our permission ..!

Felix: If Ya wanna leave..at least inform US..!

Taehyung: Well..Ya can Ask us about our whereabouts anytime..!

I.N: Right... And if Ya want Any Help Just Call US anytime..!

Y/n: Mah phone is brok~~~

Bang Chan: Here it is...!

You we're about to Say That you're phone is already broke because of That accident But Bang Chan Handed Ya a New phone....

Lee know: ours numbers Are already saved in Your phone...Just Call Away When it's important...!

Y/n: This phone.. looks expensive..! *Looki'n Down at Floor*...

Han: Yah... What Happened... why you Sound and off tho...?

Y/n: I can't Accept This expensive things... I'll pay for it...!

Hyunjin: *Giggle*... You're really something interesting Y/n...!

ChangBin: Now Rule 2. We Have found Ya after Such a long wait so Defo you're not allowed to have any Kinda Connection with other boys Accept us.... Remember Only us...!

Don't know Why But You Felt a Small thunder in Your heart...

Y/n mind: They all' Are Crazy...... But......crazily Cute...!

Jin and Bang Chan Heard Your Thoughts , That was surprise for em' , They Immediately Looked at each other....

Jin Mind: Are We really hearing Y/n's thoughts..!

Bang Chan Mind: Yep... We Both can read her Thoughts... maybe because we Kissed her...!

Yoongi: Rule 3. We... I mean.. BTS and Stray Kids none of US Will Try to Have Any connection or Anythin' with other girls...!

You Looked Away Because Ya don't know... How to react....

Jungkook: Rule 4. You Have to Love and treat All of US equal...!

Jimin: But There is no Way... For Us To treat These Kids (Stray Kids) Fairly...! *Smirks at stray kids*....

Felix: Of course... How can We Forget our Enemity...!

Y/n: Okay...Okay....Since y'all Announced Your Rules.. lemme Annouce mine....!

Stray Kids And BTS Frowned in Confusion....

Y/n: the First and the Only rule. None of you Will touch Me without mah permission and Must always Have Decent Distance between us...!

Stray Kids And BTS Mind: We found you... After Such a long time... Not to Stay away from you..*smirks*... we will Break This rule Soon...!

Jin: Fine... Then We will Listen to our Last And Important rule Too....Since we All know about Your Health condition....You have to Share Room with two of us Everyday...!

Y/n: The Heck....No way...!

Hoseok: There is no point of arguing.... Either you want or not.... Every night....Any Two of Will share Room with You...!

I.N and Taehyung: Look There is the Chat too...!

They pointed towards the Direction and you saw a Board on Which a Time table Was Sticked, It shows you have to Share Room with whom according to days....

(Somethi'n like this...)

Monday:.          Jin And Bang Chan
Tuesday:.        Han And Namjoon
Wed:.            ChangBin and Hoseok
Thrus:.         Lee know and Yoongi
Friday:.         Hyujin and Jimin
Sat:.                  I.N and Taehyung
Sunday:.    Felix, Jungkook &
                               Seungmin.

Y/n: What Da...!

Felix: Don't Worry... We won't Hurt Ya in any Way.. so Just chill...!

Y/n Mind: Chill..? Are y'all Crazy.. How a Girl is supposed to Share a room with Strangers...! Idiotsssssss...!

You totally Unaware of the fact that Jin And Bang Chan can hear your thoughts..... They Lightly Giggled hearing your thoughts....

Y/n: Ok than..... I'm adding Up One more Rule.... I'm a Student..So ... lemme Go to mah School and Complete mah education...!!

They all looked at Each other and ...

Stray Kids And BTS: Since We all Work as Idol.... and maybe We can be Busy some times...soo..of course you can Go to school....!!

Y/n: ohh..No... I wasn't Askin'... I was Announcing mah decision.. anyways...! Thanks..!

You again turn around to leave But...

Yoongi: You're Forgetting one Thing...!!

Y/n: What Now..?

You Looked at Em' And Namjoon Slide His hands in his pockets and Removed out a Sand clock That G-dragon gave em'... and it was Slightly Floating in Air...

Y/n: Don't y'all have watch... Then Why This...?

Felix: I see... You're smart... but this isn't a Watch' or Anythin'... it's Your Life clock...!

Y/n: Life What...?

Namjoon Left the sand clock floating in the Air.....

Namjoon: *Deep Voice*... It's Your Life clock... and This shows the remaining time in Your Life...!

You looked at the clock and Saw Most of the sand was on Downwards and slowly sand Drifting down, a sad smile Formed on your Lips....

Y/n:Does That mean.... I don't have Much Time...?

They all Looked Down.....

Lee know: But.. We can Heal Ya... just *embarrassed*......

Jimin: Just We have to Mate together...!

I.N: Yeah....If Ya Let us Have you completely and Have Mate with You Then .... We can Heal Ya From your dieases...!

Jungkook: Yeah.....We can Heal your Cancer...!

Y/n:*Cold Eyes*... I'm Ready to Live with y'all Just because of Oppa.... And Thanks But I can't Sleep With anyone to Save Mah Life...!

Hyunjin and ChangBin: Anyone...? We Are Yours and you're Ours...!

You looked down at Floor and stared at your Shoes, while They all Understood you don't take This conversation further....

Seungmin: Y/n...if you don't Mind can you Tell us since When Ya have This~~

Y/n: I don't remember....*emotionaless Eyes*...I don't know Why....But I Have no memories of Mah Childhood....No past Memories...!

It was bit Weird to hear For Stray Kids And BTS.....But suddenly You Heard a familiar voice.... Comin' From upstairs towards you... You looked at the Direction and Saw Kwon runnin' downstairs Towards you, a Huge smile formed and you rushed towards Him and immediately Picked Him in your Arms.....

Y/n: I Missed ya so much..!

You kissed His Foreahed while Kwon started licking all' your Face and Your mates Are Jealous....

I.N: This Kwon can Stay here With us... But just Stop Kissing Him..!

Y/n: Well y'all Are Not That bad...!

You turn around while Your Back facing em' .... But suddenly You Frozed... Your heart' stopped Beating and You immediately squeezed your eyes close.....

Yoongi: Yahh...Y/n..?

You Immediately Opened Your Eyes But you're Eyes we're burning Blue...

(Like This)

Y/n: I need to use washroom..!

You Said and Rushed upstairs With Kwon in your arms....

Taehyung: Jin Hyung...I Still Have a doubt..? By any chance..Do Y/n have any kind of Superpowers...?

Bang Chan: Impossible....Mates doesn't have any powers...!

Jin: And Y/n have any powers...than..?

I.N: Then..?

Namjoon: Of course...then She isn't our Mate...!

To be continued.....

Note:
I know this fcking Boring but Ya Know... This Story I write At night because I have isomnia and I really Can't fell asleep because of sleepin disorder and to be Honest , I don't wanna Waste mah Time in sleepin' So Yeah...No Matter what This Story is mine. And I love writting. I wrote Such a big note in This One Because I know most of people doesn't Read this so Yeah Why Not. The Heck am I Talkin'...?? Anyways purple y'all 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
718K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
351K 15.2K 39
ąŖœā€āž“į”£š­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ąŖœā€āž“į”£š­© š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...