Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

lonelycoach tarafından

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... Daha Fazla

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

seven

6.4K 263 6
lonelycoach tarafından

Emma's.

Running away from her was my best idea to do it, since I wanted to confront  to her in the first place but look what I get? I got hurt and frightened. She's very dangerous, and scary earlier, like no one must mess up to her, or else you're cold dead.

While exiting the CEO's floor, I looked out my bruised arm and I can feel a sting from the pain when I touched it, I can't believe she will be this brutal, and I really am about to back out from this arrangement.

When I heard the sound of opening the elevator, I quickly went inside and continue my whining. "What floor?" A robust voice asked me, which makes me startled and I realized I wasn't alone. I looked up and saw a hunky, well-groomed man, his green eyes like mine are looking at me. I was stopped for a moment but I rapidly wipe my tears and continue sniffing.

"Ground floor." I answered him firmly. I heard that he pressed some buttons from it. I was hiding my face from the curtains of my hair when I saw in front of me, a hand with a hankie on it. "It's ok, it was clean and I didn't use it at all." He said it and I looked up again, but he was busy with his phone. It looks like he was working here, with files stuck in his armpits and busy scrolling his phone, while his left hand is in front of me.

"My hands are getting numb, Miss." He told me again and finally match his eyes to mine. "I don't need it." I shortly replied. "I insist. I don't want to be look like I'm the reason that I made you cry in here." He retorted while smiling down at my height and I felt hot in my cheeks.

I just get the cloth on him and I faced my head downwards. "Thank you" I murmured and we're already on the 20th floor. "I'm Chandler, I feel like I need to introduce myself to you, so I shoot my shot." He brought his hand on me and I shyly shook it. "Emma, thank you again for this." I said.

"No problem, and by the way, try to use some ointments on those."He pointed out my bruises to my left arm as he headed out to the 5th floor. "See you soon, Emma." He greeted me while smiling and I was about to reply to him when the door shut me off.

I just looked at the handkerchief he gave to me and saw a sign from it. "C. P."

As the door went open, many buffed men escorted me to a car, probably it's Jonathan's, and I didn't mind the reporters when I left the building. I kept the cloth in my pocket bag and we began to move towards home.
___________________________________________

1 week later

A week has passed, and Justine is still in the dark, hiding from the stressful people, such as the reporters, paparazzi, and me. Yes, she didn't even call me or message me to say sorry or mentioned that she has done something wrong to me.

Mr. Cruz also didn't contact me after the meeting but the wedding is still on the clock. The wedding organizer went here two days ago, and the good thing dad and mom were here helped me to have a meeting with them. I was disappointed at Justine, where she didn't show up to this type of discussion which we should both done this because that's what her father instructed to us.

The wedding is 3 weeks away from now, and I'm here looking at different themes that will be decorated at our wedding. "Why not the vintage style?" Mom asked me and she handed me the photo about the theme.

"Darling, let your daughter decides it, besides it's not like we're in the 1960s" Dad scolded mom and I looked at different photos again. "How about the night forest theme? Since the wedding will be held before the sunset." Marla, the organizer suggested it as she gave me the picture of it.

I was amazed at how beautiful it was. I really love how nature is connected to the sacred marriage. "I like it, but do we need this big? I suggested to Jonathan that we have fewer guests for this." I asked.

"We can do that right away. By the way, how many guests do you have?" Marla asked, "I'm thinking of 40 guests only." I answered her but I heard a loud gasps from my parents, specifically dad. "Sweetheart, isn't it that too less to have guests? I mean Jon and I invited our business partners with their entourage of it. 40 is not enough." Dad protested and I looked at him unsurprisingly, of course, this will be the wedding of the century, they will invite businessmen and women in here just to make a call and grab new investors for their businesses.

I rubbed my forehead because of him, my head is aching. I just sighed and bring my body back down to my seat. "Marla, can we do this some other time, when my fiance will join us" I suggested Marla postpone the meeting for a while.

"No worries, just ring me a bell when you're ready." She replied and I let my parents escorted our visitor out of my home. I ordered Stella too, to let my parents get home because I wanted to be alone right now.

This is very overwhelming to me. First, I discovered that my ex-boyfriend, who I believed he's the one for me, cheated on me. Next is having an arranged marriage to the person I loathe a lot from the past weeks with her, and lastly, this, the actual wedding preparation, and I'm doing it on my own. Why I even accepted this. I just brushed my blonde hair and gasped to release stress.
___________________________________________

A day after, Martha called me that the wedding place and reception are already done, which I can't remember when did I already decide what theme will be used in our nuptials. "Miss Spur you can just stop by here to see it for yourself." Marla told me and I just groaned from annoyance.

Since I have no options, I decided to go there with some bodyguards with me and Stella as well. I didn't know if dad finalizes everything for this which he crosses my decisions for that. This is my wedding, even if it is fake.

While entering Marla's office, I saw in there the person who I've been longing- I mean looking for. Justine Cruz. "Miss Spur, thank you for coming. Your fiance finalizes everything for the wedding and I hoped you wanted to see the final output of it." She handed me a folder with different photos of it that I wasn't expected to be like this. I believe this is a wedding, not a funeral ceremony!

(A/n: disregard the man, this is a gxg story gosh)

I looked at Justine and surprisingly she was smirking at me. "My fiancee loves it thoug. Thank you again, Marla." She winked at the organizer and walking out now to the office.

"Just give us a moment, will you? Thank you." I firmly told her, raising my right eyebrow to her.

"Sure, will do." She replied and I followed my fiance.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

"Justine." She's repeatedly calling my name and I just let her chase me. "Will you just stop?!" She yelled at me now and I halted my steps, she came forward and looked at me. "What is your problem? You can't just come and go here, after hiding from for a week. I was planning all of this by myself, all of it! So don't fucking screw things up because I deserve a nice and beautiful wedding." She berated. I just rolled my eyes at her and didn't answer her back.

"You're such a brat young lady!" She shouted and I seriously peeked at her. "I'm paying the bills, so I'll do whatever I want for my wedding, which my money will spend for it." I finally responded to her and I can see we're now attracting people to the corridor, so I pulled out her arms again and enter a clear conference room.

"Well, we can just decide everything what we want to put in our wedding when you show up in the first place. I called and message you a thousand times that the wedding organizer will be on the town, but you totally ignoring me. Now 9 days later, you presented yourself here while altering everything I planned." She grumbled at me.

"Oh please, you fucked up too last week! I've planned very well about this but what you did huh? You didn't even respect my own space, my own decisions, and you just jumped there and said 'I'm going to marry her' like I completely warned you to go not in public!" I retorted to her.

"What is your issue about announcing the engagement to the others? Your father approved it anyway, why are you still nagging that when everything went well?" She asked and I didn't talk back.
I just closed my eyes and exhaled for a moment.

"I will not changing anything, neither you. We will follow what I agreed on for the wedding. End of the discussion, now we're even." I told her and decided to leave her, but she was too hard on this. "I will not let that happen. I'll call Jonathan about this." And that's where I stopped. "Do it or else-..." "Or what?" She gets her phone to her bag and I saw she's almost dialing my father.

"Hello, Jonathan?" She said it and I suddenly went to her and tried to stop it but she's pushing my hand away, this woman! "Yes, I have something to tell you..." She continued, "Stop..." I mumbled at her but she's enjoying teasing me. "Yeah, about the wedding..." She responded again and keep on pushing me.

So I quickly grab her hands and put my lips on her talkative mouth. And I finally shut her off. She's responding to my kiss, and I freely snatch her phone to end the call. But she continues to murder my lips and I was also carrying from this sensation. I drop her phone at the table and I pushed her hips up from the long wooden table while not breaking the seal, and her hands are now brushing my hair from the back.

We tried to stop but I can't help myself not to end it, the taste of her cherry lips is so addicting.

Our make-out session was interrupted when the organizer came. "Oh my! I'm so sorry Ms. Cruz and Ms. Spur. I'll leave you for a moment." The well-dressed woman told us and I began to retreat myself to her. My curly hair is a mess, as well as the collar of my dress suit, while her silk dress was up, which I  can see how smooth her legs were.

"This is final Ms. Spur, just acknowledge it for once," I told her and tried to walk off from here, but she pushed me into the wall and started to kiss me again. Fuck! When will this end?

"That's for calling me Ms. Spur, call that thing one more time and I will really call Jonathan and ripped that pink lips you have." She debated with me and I get intimidated by her sexy but scary tone.

I swallowed hard and I was now enchanted by her own green eyes. And my little Justine is being awake now. So I decided to push her away from me and tried to hide my boner, shit. "I will honey. Now do whatever I said to you for this time." I instructed and I run away from this room.

Fuck, I need to get in the bathroom to work out with my friend.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.3K 364 28
Gal Gadot, is a 45 year old beautiful woman who is a very well-known actress and model. She is also a mother of three and a wife to an Israeli real e...
708 33 12
The delicate beginning rush The feeling you can know so much Without knowing anything at all And now that I can put this down If I had known what I'd...
26K 860 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...