Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXVII: 5 Days

34.4K 1K 107
By Bp_hiu

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Saturday

Lalisa started her day by exercising in the morning. She doesn't have class, which means she will not be going to see or meet Jennie today.

She will have a chance to think about which one she should choose, her heart or her mind.

It's a good time to ask herself what she should choose. She can have all the time to think without worrying about meeting Jennie, because if she ever meets the latter, her mind will become messy.

Sunday

Rosé invited Lisa to go to church since it had been a long time since they heard a sermon from the priest. They hung out at the mall after the mass ended.

They spent lots of money buying lots of things that they hoped they would use in the future. They had cousin bonding and they enjoyed it so much.

Monday

Jennie didn't become clingy or touchy with Lisa because she wanted to give her some space and she didn't want her to feel pressured by her presence and behaviour towards Lisa.

All she did was smile at Lalisa and then mind her own business. She chooses to distance herself for a bit since that's what Lalisa wants.

It's difficult, but she has to for the sake of their relationship and label.

Tuesday

Lalisa and her friends, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung, had an amazing date night at Seulgi's condominium.

They watched football games, played some video games, and even watched horror movies (they almost peed in their pants).

Tops become more close to each other and they click in an instant. Jisoo named the group "Top" because she said that they are all on top and no one can make them under.

They are unbeatable, invincible, and unconquerable.

Wednesday

Hanbin personally apologized to Lalisa, and he said that he regretted everything he said and did.

However, Lalisa didn't believe him because she felt that Hanbin was just pretending and he caught how his apologetic smile turned into a smirk.

She can choose to ignore it and prepare herself for the future because Hanbin might be planning something that will harm her.

She was pretty observant but chose to pretend she wasn't.

Thursday

It is the most awaited day for Jennie because today Lisa will give her answer.

Jennie made sure she was very beautiful and attractive to Lili's eyes. She took some time to decide what outfit she was going to wear and asked for some help from her sister, Jisoo-unnie.

"Unnie, what should I wear?" She asked and she picked up some pairs of outfits from her walk-in closet.

"Do you really have to dress up?" Jisoo put her Nintendo on her lap.

"Of course, Unnie, this day will be the best or worst." Jennie showed her the outfit. "Should I wear this one or this one?"

"The white one." Jisoo pointed out that made Jennie frown.

"Unnie, I'm holding a red dress and a purple crop top. I didn't know you were color blind." Jisoo stood up from Jennie's bed and walked towards the desk where Jennie had put some clothes.

"Wear this, Limario will be head over heels and you will get her sweet yes." She handed the outfit she chose for her little sister.

"But unnie, this looks so simple." Jennie holds the outfit that her mother chose for her.

"Simple is the best." Jisoo said proudly, with a smirk on her face.

"Fine." Jennie went to her dressing room.

She patiently waited for her little sister to get changed. She played animal crossing while she was waiting for her.

"I'm done." She heard Jennie and she turned off her Nintendo.

Jennie went out of her dressing room, and Jisoo clapped her hands when she saw her little sister.

"Bravo!" Jisoo gave her a thumbs up, which made Jennie chuckle.

Jennie and Jisoo left their house, and they drove to KM University.

On the other hand, Lalisa is walking back and forth in their penthouse living room. She is nervous and has a cold sweat. She has already decided what she is going to choose and she doesn't know how Jennie will react.

"You're making me dizzy, Lali." Rosé said, watching her nervous cousin.

"Should I ditch my class then hide somewhere?" Lisa asked, and Rosé shook her head.

"We had a quiz in our two major subjects." Lisa sighed, then Rosè gave her cousin a big hug. "You'll be fine, Liz, I know that."

I hope I made the right decision and I'm not going to regret it.

•••

L I S A

My jaw literally and figuratively dropped when I saw Jennie crossing the pedestrian line. The sight that I was currently looking at was the best sight ever.

She is so very beautiful, flawless, and attractive today.

I almost thought she was an angel...

Rosé closed my mouth for me, that made me snap back to my thoughts. She shook her head in disbelief, and she patted my shoulder.

"Goodluck later, Lali. It's obvious that you will be having a hard time telling her, especially when she looks very pretty today." She smiled at me, and I reciprocated it with a smile as well.

Good luck to me. I can do this.

We went to our first room and our professor was already here.

He was early today because he wanted us to have a long time to finish our quiz. It was a long test actually, but he said it was just a short quiz.

I made eye contact with Jennie. She smiled at me and I mouthed 'goodluck' to her, which made her smile widely.

We answered our quiz/long test. It was pretty hard, but I managed to answer all the damn questions. All the students looked at Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, and I as we passed it together to our professor.

"You sure about your answers, Ms. Manoban?" He only asked me since I guess he got used to Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé being the first ones to pass their answer sheets.

"Yes, a hundred percent sure, Sir." He nodded and I went out of the room.

Rosé is the only person waiting for me outside. I think Jennie and Jisoo still have some errands to do.

"Let's go, Lali." She clung to my arm and we walked down the hallway.

We went to the cafeteria to eat and to meet Seulgi. We ordered food before we went to Seulgi's table.

"Your 5 days have already ended." Seulgi stated, and I nodded.

"I know. We will talk later." I respond.

"You already made up your mind?" She asked a question that made me sigh.

"Yes, I'm really sure about this and I'm kind of scared about how Jennie will react."

"I think she will be fine and she will respect your decision, Lali. If you want to be with her, she will be happy, but if not, she will be sad, but she will respect that." Rosé stated that made Seulgi agree as well.

"Yeah, you're right about that."

Minutes later, other tops arrive at our table. Their girlfriends are busy at the student council since they had a slight problem.

"Why are you two here if you had a problem at Student Council?" I asked Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

"They said they could manage." Jeongyeon answered.

"To be honest, they kicked us out of the Student Council Office because we were not helping at all. We were just sitting there watching them, when Nayeon's niece got irritated at Jeongyeon's face, so she kicked her out. Jeongyeon bought me with her because she doesn't have someone to accompany her here." Cubby explained.

"Does your girlfriend have a period today?" Seulgi asked Jeongyeon.

"She has mood swings with or without a period. Sometimes, I think that she is bipolar." Jeongyeon answered and heaved a deep sigh. "She even sometimes admires and fantasizes Lisa, but Jennie is always glaring at her that causes her to stop."

"Does your girlfriend even love you?" She nodded.

"She is, she just finds Lisa attractive, but she still loves me." Jeongyeon said nonchalantly.

"You had a pretty weird girlfriend." Rosé, Seulgi, and I said in time.

"Not really." Jeongyeon shook her head.

Yes, she is, in fact, really strange.

•••

Jennie and I are standing facing each other on the rooftop. She looks so nervous, her hands are fidgeting, and she keeps taking deep breaths.

"So, Lili?" She broke the silence. "What is your decision?"

"Do you want to hear it straight to the point or do you want some introduction first?" I questioned.

"Straight to the point." She answered.

We faced each other, and we both took a deep breath.

"Please take care of this," I said, pointing to my heart." I think it can't bare another heartbreak."

She looked at me and she blinked a couple of times.

"You say that you will be my girlfriend." She confirmed it, and I nodded.

"Yes, I will be." She ran towards me and she threw herself at me.

"Finally!" She exclaimed, and she peppered my face with kisses. "I love you so much, Lalisa. I love you very much."

"Isn't it too early for that?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Don't worry, I'll be waiting till you get comfortable saying you love me too." She cupped my face and she looked at my lips.

"You can kiss me in the l—" She cut me off by kissing me on the lips passionately. She encircled her arms around my neck and I held her waist using my left arm. Then I used my right hand and I put it at her nape to deepen the kiss.

I bit her lower lip, asking for her to open her mouth. She gladly opened her mouth and she welcomed my tongue. She moaned in the kiss when I sucked her tongue.

When the oxygen became the problem, we pulled away, but Jennie still wanted more, but I stopped her because I needed to breath.

"That is so great and addicting." She uttered something, and she stole a peck on my lips.

"I need to breath, Nini." I said breathlessly.

"You need to learn breathing techniques, Lili, so we can make out at least for an hour." She snaked her arm around my waist and she rested her chin on my chest as she looked up at me.

"We just got officially together and you already want us to make out with each other." I'm holding both of her shoulders.

"We will be doing more soon, Lili. Better prepare yourself."

"Don't make me regret that I agreed to be your girlfriend, Nini." She pouted.

"Lili, can I stay the night at your penthouse?" She asked while pouting.

"It's our first day as girlfriends and you already want to stay the night with me."

"What's wrong with that? You are now my girlfriend and I want to sleep while cuddling you." She gave me her puppy eyes and she pouted cutely. "Please Lili, I promise I will behave."

"Fine." She smiled widely, and she gave my lips a chaste kiss.

"I love you so much, Lili." She pulled away from the hug and she intertwined our hands. "Let's go home. I want to cuddle you."

She drove us to Rosé's penthouse, and she immediately dragged me to my room. She changed into my hoodies and jerseys. My hoodie looked big on her, but she still managed to look cute.

We were lying on my bed, watching a Disney movie. My back is leaning on the headboard of the bed while Jennie is leaning her back in front of me and she is in between my legs.

I'm hugging her from behind, and she's playing with my big hands. She cutely asks me to kiss her head or temple from time to time, and I'm gladly obeying because I can't resist this cutie kitten.

All of a sudden, I notice that she is getting heavier. I peeked at her and she fell asleep in my arms. I slowly tucked her into bed and I was about to go into the bathroom, but she held my shirt tightly.

"Stay here." She said, and her eyes were half open.

I laid beside her and she quickly scooted closer to me. She put her head on my chest and she hugged my waist.

"Nighty night, Lili."

"Nighty-nighty Nini." I drew some patterns on her back that made her sigh in content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 33
"i left with her heart; tore it apart. i make no apologies." #4 in chaennie 05/09/2020
61.7K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...
49.9K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
1.1M 29.1K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...