The king's Obsession IChanyeo...

By Sehuns_girlfriend

You're my obsession and I will never let you go.~ The story goes on in 1670 year in Korea. The war between t... More

Lost game
The start of my journey
Seoul kingdom
Opening my eye's
Royal secrets
Dont leave the work undone
The Kings absence
My Dove
The treaty
Who was she?
Jelousy
The shadow
Court visit
The lace from her hanbok
Hurtfull truth
Dungeon visit
Wedding deal
Douts
The litte girl in Yeongin
Leave the palace
Tortured spy
The princess murder
Chess game
Know your'e place
You ware going to be mine
Dont leave me
The prince's plan
Dungeon break out
The kidnapping
Back magic
Win or loose
Strategy
Don't hurt him
THANK YOU

The white room

90 12 19
By Sehuns_girlfriend

Jeongyeon: Why are you so sure about it? Why would he take Y/N?

Jisung: I don't know. But I noticed how he used the stare at her.

Jeongyeon: You have to inform Chanye-

Jisung: No! I am not sure about Jongin. It would be problematic if the King suspected the prince of Songnam without any evidence. If I don't come by tomorrow then inform Chaneyol that my suspicions about Jongin ware true.

Jeongyeon: Where are you going?

Jisung: Songnam.

Jeongyeon: No! You're not going to songnam alone, Jisung!

Jisung: This is my chance to prove to that I'm not a coward, Jeongyeon! I am tired of hearing everyone's blabber about me that I'm just a coward prince.

Jeongyeon: Jisung, wait!

Jeongyeon tried to stop his son but Jisung was fast enough to get out of the room before his cousin could grab him.

Next day
Yeongin province

Sehun: So, the prince of Songnam, Kim Jongin helped you to escape?

Gwangsuk: That's what the one who gave me the key to the dungeon told me.

Sehun: Who gave you the key?

Gwangsuk: I can't tell you person's name. He said while drinking his soup.

The prince say near his brother.

Sehun: Did you find the Seoul elder prince?

Gwangsuk stopped drinking his soup and looked at his brother. He slowly shook his head. Sehun sighed.

Sehun: What about Y/N?

Gwangsuk gulped and looked down, not daring to look in his younger brothers eyes.

Gwangsuk: We both got separated in the forest.

Sehun: What?!

Sehun got up and looked at his brother in disbelief.

Sehun: She sacrificed herself just to help you and you couldn't even save her?!

Gwangsuk: What was I supposed to do with my weak body? I tried to help until I had no energy left in my body. They kept starving me for three years. Naeyeon was alive for this whole time and they punished me for nothing.

Sehun: I don't care about you're revenge, Gwangsuk. All I care about is Y/N. If something happens to her, I won't forgive you.

Y/N POV
Kim palace, Songnam.

I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself in an unknown room. I stared at at the celing, my weak body wanting to rest some more but my mind told me to get up.

I slowly got up on the bed and noticed unfamiliar clothes on my body and a cleaned cloth around my shoulder.

My mind wasn't worried about who changed my clothes, I was more worried about Chaneyol. I looked around the beautiful room. White walls, while curtains, white furniture, everything was white.

I never knew till now that white can reflect the beauty as I scanned the room. I was about to get up from the bed, until I heard w soft jingling sound from my ankle.

My heart dropped into my stomach as I pulled the duvet from my body and saw a heavy metal cuffed chain around my right ankle. Panic spread across my face and I tried to pull the chain, but ended up hurting my left ankle. I slowly got up from my bed and saw the long chain tracing up to the bathroom.

I slowly walked near the bathroom, following the meal chain. I saw the other end of the chain was locked to a metal bar in the bathroom. I quickly turned around as I heard the door opened, I took a vase into my hands to protect myself.

Jongin: Good morning, princess.

Y/N: Where am I? Why did you tie me with that chain?! Why did you bring me here?!

The prince smiled and started walking towards me. I tightened my grip on the vase, ready to defend myself if i need to.

Jongin: You are in Songnam. In my palace.

I looked at him in confusion.

Jongin: Put that vase down, princess.

Y/N: Why did you tie me?!

Jongin: I just tied you're anckle, honey. So that you won't try to run away. You're free to explore this beautiful room. I don't hold you captive.

The prince swiftly snatched the vase from my hands and put it back in its own place.

Jongin turned towards my shocked expression.

Y/N: Who changed my clothes?!

Jongin: Don't worry, the maids changed your clothes. I didn't touch you... yet.

Jongin's hand went towards my left cheek and slowly caressed it. But soon I shoved it off making his smile drop.

Y/N: Don't touch me!

I quickly moved away from
Jongin, walking towards the bed and sat on it. But soon his frown was replaced with ... a mysterious smile.

He walked near the cupboard and took out a thin sketch book. He walked near me and sat beside me.

Jongin: I was the one who helped you're brother.

Y/N: You d-did? I said and looked at him in shook.

Y/N: Why did you help him?

Jongin: To destroy Seoul. Chaneyol is as smart as me. He will find out soon I'm the one who helped Gwangsuk.

Y/N: Why would you want to destroy Seoul?

The prince took in a sharp breath before answering.

Jongin: Because they took my mother's happiness. I want their kingdom to fall down. I want queen Younsin to know how it feels to be the inferior.

Y/N: B-but why did you take me here? Why did you tie me?

He leaned closer, his neutral face staring at my confused one.

Jongin handed me a dusty sketch book and smirked.

Jongin: You will know.

He got up and made his steps towards yeh door. But looked back at my face before leaving.

I opened the book and saw some old sketches on the first few pages.

Y/N: Is he an artist?

I smiled slightly when I saw a sketch of Dahyun and Junmyeon. They both looked so happy.

Siblings. I read.

But my smile soon dropped down from my face when I saw a sketch of a familiar girl.

Y/N: Who is she?

My heart stopped for a moment when I read her name.

Y/N: Oh Y/N. Wait! Is that me?

I quickly shifted a few pages and found another sketch of myself.

Y/N: She seems upset when her father told her to marry the King of ... I read.

Y/N: How did he know I was upset?

I yet again turned to the next page.

Y/N: Her light is so beautiful. I could see the whole universe reflect in her crescent eyes. I read.

I stared ag the beautiful sketch of myself. My fingers traced on the pice of art. Every inch of my beauty reflected in the sketch.

I gulped when I saw the next sketches. He sketched me with his fantasies.

Y/N: I want to write all my words that I need to confess on her body with my lips. I read under one of the sketches.

Y/N: A kiss on her forehead with an empty heart of mine. I read under another one.

Y/N: Curves of her lips always make me destroy them with a sinful bliss. I read under another.

Y/N: She's my poetry. A poetry full of beauty, charm, a beautiful seductress with innocence on her face. I read under another sketch. My face soon heated up, feeling scared and awkward. I felt weird to know they the prince was my admirer. I turned the page and saw a young lady holding a baby in her arms.

Y/N: My mother holing me. My father is a great artist, isn't it? Now I know that from a talent sprouted in me. I read under the sketch.

I stopped for a while under a sketch of two babies.

Y/N: Is he and Junmyeon or-

Jongin: It's me and my childhood friend.

I flinched by the sudden voice of Jongin making me drop the book. He came in the room while eating an apple.

Jongin: I went to have an apple.

His face was neutral, no emotions of nervousness or any affection towards me, nothing just a blank face. He picked up his sketch book and plopped himself on the bed.

Jongin: It's me and Chaneyol.

He smiled when he noticed my shocked face.

Jongin: My father was very fond of sketching when he was young. My mother and Younsin ware like friends and they ware pregnant at the same time. Me and Chaneyol ware born the same year. My mother used to trust Younsin until she betrayed my mother. Younsin had affairs with my own father and my mother couldn't handle the situation. My father always loved Younsin and she took advantage of it. After eight years, my mother committed suicide. From that day, Younsin never let Chaneyol and he started to hate me for no reason.

He took another bite of his apple.

Jongin: I'm not telling you this story so you pity me.

I nodded my head and glanced at the sketchbook.

Y/N: But Chaneyol did nothing to you. Why are you making him suffer.

Jongin: Because I want you.

I looked at Jongin in disbelief.

Y/N: You're a psycho.

Jongin: I never touched you in an inappropriate way, never forced you, only admired you from the distant and you're calling me a psycho?

Y/N: But you took me here against my will, you tied me here, you almost ruined mine and Chaneyol's life to have me?

Jongin: I ruined his life not just to take you away from him.

Jongin: You are my muse... which I admire the most.

Y/N: I am not an antique piece, Jongin! You can't keep me locked here forever-

He pushed me down and hovered above me. He pinned my hands next to my head and stared in my eyes.

Jongin: Chaneyol already hates you, Y/N. Don't test my patience. Otherwise you don't know what things I can do to you that you can't you imagine in you're whole life. You've nowhere to go now.

Y/N: What will you do? Torture me? Kill me? Rape me?

Jongin: Rape is the best opinion among them. And I will make sure we both enjoy it. He said in a sarcastic tone.

Jongin moved away from me, his strong gaze didn't leave me sight for once.

Y/N: for gods sake, let me go!!!

Jongin left and locked the room.

A/N POV

Jongin walked through the hallway but stopped by a sudden swing of a sword against his neck.

Jisung: I should have Venn aware of you're nasty intentions, Jongin!

Jongin: Oh my! What do we have here? He said in a surprising tone, voice deep giving chills to Jisung.

Jisung: Where is Y/N?

Jongin: Isn't she with Gwangsuk?

Jisung: Stop this, Jongin. This will lead you nowhere.

Jongin: Only people without a brain lead themselves nowhere, Jisungie.

Park palace, Seoul

Chaneyol was loosing his mind as he found no traces of  Y/N.

Chaneyol: She would never betray me again, would she? But she came here with the intentions of rescuing her brother. What if she just pretended to love me? She even said wanted to go back to Yeongin.

He punched the wall making his knuckles bleed.

Chaneyol: I hate my life! Why does it have to be me to live amongst traitors.

He was truly devastated, his father passed away a month ago, his dear cousin was murdered a week ago, his first love cheated on him and hid things from him, his mother was cunning, his dove who he loved the most was now missing.

His anger was now leading him to destruction.

Jeongyeon: Chaneyol! He heard his older cousin call him.

He turned towards his cousin and saw her panicked face.

Chaneyol: What happened, Yeon?

Jeongyeon: Jisung left the palace yesterday night... he's not back yet.

Chaneyol: Where did he go?

Jeongyeon: Songnam, Kim's palace. He thinks that Jongin has Y/N with him.

Chaneyol: What?!

Jeongyeon: Jongin once tried to manipulate Jisung. He wanted to destroy you.

Chaneyol: And you're telling me now?! Ugh!This kid! What if something happens to him?

Jeongyeon: I-I tried to stop him but didn't listen to me.

Chaneyol quickly grabbed his coat and started to make his steps towards the door.

Jeongyeon: Where are you going?

Chaneyol: Songnam. To bring him back. And Y/N too if Jisungs assumptions are true.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not posting often but highschool is beating the crap out of me so I'm so tired and bearly have time to rest and write. And I would also like to ask you to check out my new Tao ff. Have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 177 30
[Everything will happen after midnight.] -------------- Do you believe in fairytales? If so, you are in the right place because the magic world is re...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...
104K 4.4K 45
Love is the purest of all feelings. But it becomes a problem when it turns into obsession. An obsession that leads to too many dramas, chaoses, conf...
165 12 12
Jin-Ae is forced to marry the king of Korea, but how could she be with him when she loves another? Will she overcome any of the obstacles in her way...