Mismatch || Hyunlix

marshyunlix által

"It was merely a marriage of convenience. There are no feelings involved." "He's nothing but a symbol of our... Több

✧༺♥༻∞ Prologue∞༺♥༻✧
Fates Tied, Freedom Denied
Healing my open scars, Wishing on a shooting star
Time runs fast, I hope this lasts
The beating of my heart, slows when we part.
Together in heart, soul and mind; Destiny roped forever to bind.
Shattering my broken heart, Crystal tears that fall apart.
Lost in an endless void, Answers I want to avoid
A beginning once again, something different from then.
Mysteries discovered, Truths uncovered
I just wanted comfort, but all that I feel is Hurt.
This house of cards, will fall and scar.
My broken soul shall heal, and feelings be concealed
I Hate our love, I do, Hate how much I love you
Wish that I could love you back, Wish that I could love like that
I hurt you and I'm sorry, all I wanted was to love somebody
I could hold you tighter, cause through the morning, You're my light
Bloom like a rose, Flutter like a cherry blossom, Fall like the Morning Glory
It hurts sometimes when I'm with you, It hurts sometimes but I miss you
The day bleeds into nightfall, and you're not here to get me through it all
Please don't go away, Please just choose to stay, stay with me
I'd Live For You, I'd Die For You, And It's All For You
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I wish that I was good enough, If only I could wake you up
Now matter how much I wait, I'm not a stranger to being alone anymore
And no matter whatever I do, I will never not think about you
I have died every day waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, I have loved you
You're my starlight, that shines more in the deepest night
Lately, I've been thinking, I want you to be happier
My love has come along, My lonely days are over, And life is like a song
Over the ocean, it's overflowing, Colors of blue; But you make it golden
I see your true colors, and that's why I love you
And I See Forever In Your Eyes, I Feel Okay When I See You Smile, Smile
Heaven's A Heartbreak Away, Never Let You Go, Never Let Me Down
I Can Feel You Over Here, You Take Up Every Corner Of My Mind
My heart is running, I'm still looking at you
If I'm with you like now tonight, I could die in this moment
Every Second, Every Thought, I'm In So Deep; But I'll Never Show It On My Face
Heading Towards The Day 'Till I Get Winded, Best Moment Is Yet To Come
I'm in a field of dandelions, Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
I'm Dancing In The Dark, With You Between My Arms
Follow The Song And Dance In The Moonlight, Right Now, Play My Rhythm
✧༺♥༻∞ Epilogue ∞༺♥༻✧
Dohyun Loved His Siblings, Really

In the darkest of nights, an anxious fire ignites.

6.9K 370 347
marshyunlix által

The next 10 days were extremely busy days, the castle preparing feverishly for the wedding ceremony, setting venue, inviting the territory leaders and it wasn't an ordinary ceremony either. It was a royal wedding, and what was more was that it also involved a spiritual bonding, something that was not common in normal weddings.

The spiritual bonding consisted of different types of rituals to unite the two destined mates, and although a physical bonding was done in their own private time, the spiritual bonding was done at the wedding. 

Felix didn't exactly look forward to the ceremony, to be precise, he dreaded it. But, spending time with his twin and helping with his clothes and other stuff was seemingly fun in its own way. 

He also decided to spend the time he had left at the kingdom with his closest friends, including Changbin, Chan and Wooyoung. Unfortunately, he was to go to the kingdom with alone with his groom, according to customs, and the wedding would be held at the meeting point of the two territories. After the ceremony, the groom and bride would travel through the town to greet the townspeople and then to the renovated castle, accommodated for the new couple.

Days passed by like the wind, everyone wrapped up in the preparations for the grandest wedding to happen. It was a delicate and difficult ceremony so everything had to be prepared with the utmost attention.

The bride to be didn't even notice when the night before the wedding rolled on. It was a quiet night, Jisung by his side gently patting his head and trying to comfort him.

"Sung... Are you awake..." Felix asked quietly, turning to his twin brother.

The older omega moved around a bit, sluggishly getting up from his weird and uncomfortable position.

"I am now." He said sleepily, giving a small smile and rubbing his eyes.

"Would you mind if we went to the falls?" Felix said quietly, gazing out into the dark night outside his window.

Jisung sat up suddenly, not believing his ears.

"Now? At the dead of the night?" Jisung asked in surprise, fully awake now.

"I mean, only if you want to. You don't have to come with me." Felix said, getting u from his bed and walking to the door.

"Wait up! I'm coming!" Jisung whisper-shouted, and Felix smiled at his twin, who snuck up behind him, getting out of their shared room quietly.

They passed the guards sneakily, heading out of the castle and into the dark night of the plains, running into the green meadows, the shadow of the forest making it look like a dark abyss. 

They passed the meadow, taking a shortcut into the woods and directly jumping into the clearing of the falls. It was dead, silence covered the little biosphere. The rocks of the waterfall glistened in the moonlight, small vines and flowers covering the cracks of the grey shining stone.

Felix sighed suddenly, when they had reached the huge water structure, running into the edge of the lake where the water lay still. 

The white waning gibbous moon was casting its light over the water, stars littering the dark blue night sky.

"Look, the constellation are already lining up." Jisung pointed out, and Felix could make out a few star patterns, not fully aligned, but definetly visible. 

"Yeah... Just imagine, when those stars form the biggest connection tomorrow evening, it's over." Felix says, looking at his twin.

Jisung smiles in pity, giving his brother a little nudge on the shoulder. 

"They're pretty, though." Jisung states, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Yeah, they are." Felix smiles, reaching his hand out to try and catch a star, knowing well he couldn't.

"What's with the sudden urge to go to the falls though? And that too, in the night?" Jisung asks, playing with Felix's tiny hands, making shapes with it.

"Just... wanted to enjoy what I had left. I will only be able to visit now, and that'll probably be after a year or something." Felix mumbled, feeling a single tear run down his cheek.

Jisung leaned in, wiping his tears away and hugging him tightly.

"I love you, Lixie. Keep in mind of what I told you, okay? Just try and put up with him. I know it's hard, but try." Jisung says, his voice muffled because of how it was buried in Felix's shoulder.

Felix hummed, patting his twin's hair lightly. Small sniffles were heard, and Felix looked at Jisung in surprise.

"Sung?" Felix asked in concern, and Jisung raised his head, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Jisung said, and Felix felt more tears pour out of his own eyes.

"I'll miss you too..." Felix says quietly, hugging his twin brother.

~

The next morning was a rushed affair. The twins and Minho had breakfast alone, their mother had to rush with the wedding preparations, traveling to the border to make sure the venue was set.

The wedding was to take place when the sun set, and the moon rose right overhead, which would mean the exact time night struck. That wasn't a lot of time, considering the fact that the twins had woke up late because of their night run.

Jisung dedicated the rest of the day to getting his brother ready, forgetting all the other sad sappy shit. It was his marriage after all, and wasn't that supposed to be one of the happiest days of someone's life?

They had already picked out most of his accessories, and they were currently at the seamstress's room, putting on his dress.

And they had been, for the past 2 hours.

"How long am I supposed to stand like this?" Felix asked, his arms getting tired from stretching them outwards. The seamstress worked on his dress, pinning parts of the satin layer on his skirt.

"Just a little more, dear." Sunmi replied, her needle working fast that it was almost impossible to see.

Jisung stood next to the seamstress, fetching anything she asked for. He watched and directed any arrangements to be made last minute to the dress, inspecting every detail.

The seamstress walked to her cupboard with different materials hung together, taking out a white fur coat.

"This is the last it, just hang on. It's bound to get cold in the evening." Sunmi said, placing the Fur coat on Felix's shoulder, stitching it on the dress. 

Sunmi helped the young omega down, pushing the huge mirror infront of him so he could take a look. 

"Woah...." Felix said in awe, not able to mutter anything else.

"I told you, you look great in a dress! Even I'm putting one of my silk gowns, Minho says he liked me in them." Jisung says, looking at his twin from the front and back.

"Now, your hair. Don't worry, you can sit down for this bit. Just be careful not to crumple the dress." Sunmi said quickly, noticing the wary look from the younger boy.

Another woman entered the room, bringing a small box that was clinking with stuff inside.

"Greeting, your highness. I'm Jieun. Although most people call me IU. I'll be doing your hair today." The woman greeted, curtseying and gesturing to the chair next to hair, Felix siting down carefully.

The short woman got to work on his hair, greatly skilled in her line of work. Felix had long hair to begin with, but adding extensions simply completed the look. 

Jieun did his make-up as well, keeping it minimal yet stunning. She left his freckles on show, and made sure the dress showed his tattoo on his arm. Some little glitter, and blue liner to highlight his blue eyes.

"You might hate your groom, but together you'll certainly be the most beautiful couple to ever exist." Jisung complimented once he himself was done dressing up, fixing Felix's fur coat, held on the dress by a a sapphire gem on the front.

"Your highnesses, It is time to head to the venue." A guard announced, standing at the entrance of the seamstresses room, looking straight ahead as still as a statue.

"Relax, Chan hyung. It's just us here." Felix said, with a chuckle as the guard released his uptight pose, leaning against the doorway.

"You look good." Chan said simply, to which the omega smiled, walking behind the guard as they got out of the castle, and into the carriage.

"Minho and the Luna had already left today morning. The journey will be an hour long, so make yourselves comfortable." Was all Chan said, before closing the door of the carriage, leaving the two royals inside. The carriage began to move slowly, the gentle rocking of the vehicle somehow making Felix relax.

"You can sleep now. I doubt you'll get any in the night." Jisung said, half-meaning his words. He knew the physical mating was to happen in the first night the couple was married, and he doubted whether Felix would go with it.

"I don't even want to think about it." The omega said, huffing as he laid his head on Jisung's shoulder, the gentle rocking of the carriage making him drift into sleep.

~

A gentle shaking woke up the sleeping bride, his twin staring at him with caring eyes.

"We're here." Jisung whispered and Felix nodded, yawning as he sat up straight, stretching his limbs.

There was a soft knocking on the door of the carriage, and Jisung opened the door just enough so Chan could peek through.

The guard gestured them out, opening the door wider so Jisung could come out of the carriage, Felix staying inside.

The Luna rushed to his son, trying to look inside the carriage, Jisung blocking the way.

"Felix will be out soon. Is everyone here already?" Jisung asked, watching as a steady crowd began to grow, infront of the stone altar.

 It was a spectacular setting. The Midnight pack's territory laid on the right, stretching for miles. Although most of it was hidden behind the towering snowy white mountains. The moonstone pack's land was strewn on the left, meadows and forests and all sorts of land combined together creating a beautiful landscape. 

In the middle lay a stone bridge like land, covered with greenery in some areas. It had cherry blossom trees blooming from the cracks of the soil underneath, leading a path towards the joining point of the two territories. The crowd was gathered at an alter, made of stone. There was a big, gigantic stone infront of the altar, an emerald placed on the right and a sapphire to the left. The two stone in the light of the slow setting sun, casting an array of colors on the altar.

The midnight pack and Moonstone pack had been seated separately, no one daring to interact. They sat with the most straightest of faces, staring ahead at the altar and waiting for the bride and groom to arrive.

Jisung spotted a golden carriage on the right, a swarm of people covering the area. 

"Felix, he's here." Jisung whispered, peeking into the carriage to see his twin, who sat gloomily on the velvet seat of the carriage.

'Come on out. The guards are covering you, no one will be able to see you until the ceremony starts." Jisung said, grabbing Felix's hand and helping him out of the carriage.

His white dress brushed the ground, strangely not getting dirty. There was a gasp, and Felix looked at his mother, feeling slightly disturbed.

"Oh my..." The Luna said, coming closer to her son to take a proper look.

"Do I... look bad?" Felix asked warily, looking uncomfortable between his mother and twin.

"No, sweetie. You look absolutely stunning, I have no words..." The woman said, her eyes glistening.

The Luna glanced at Felix, looking into his eyes with mixed emotions.

"Wait...I almost forgot." The Luna said, hurriedly.

She gently took off the necklace on her neck, coming behind Felix to put it on. It was a sapphire locket, shining in the light of the sun.

"You...Oh my..." The woman gasped again when she looked at Felix again, fixing the fur coat on his shoulders.

Word Count: 2164

AN: Part two will be posted soon, sorry for the abrupt ending. Although, it will take me a little time though, like I had explained before, the ceremony is a very complicated process. 

I will be revealing Felix's clothes here (Not fully though, there will be a chapter break in the next one for the other accessories), rather than the next chapter, because I'm not exactly sure when the next chapter will end.

Felix's Gown/Hair/Necklace

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon!

Stay safe <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

422K 12.5K 79
I know what you came here for: • Yes, there's heavy smut • Minsung are the main ship • Contains side ships Please don't bully me, I'll cry It's Lee...
12.1K 416 32
Han Jisung never believed that he could find one and only true love. He never knew how it felt. But, than he met one beautiful boy named Minho. • He...
5.3K 142 15
When Changbin runs away from home, he is taken in by a sarcastic boy he's never met •fluff laced with crack, sex jokes, and love triangles that sum u...