15♡Last Pain [WonMina]✔

By JeonMina_05

If she can turn back the time, she dont want to be born in this cruel world. There is time where she want eve... More

1》Giving In
2》Patience Hope
3》Honest tale
4》A Surviveness
5》Her Justice
6》Your Awaken
7》Twinny Far
8》Our Return
9》The Invitation
10》Convince Together
11》Surpise Announcement
12》Stupidness Reason
13》Distinguish Discussion
14》Contract Dealer
15》Difficult Part
16》Tensing Wall
17》Camping Tracking
18》Another decision
19》Secreative Messages
20》New Beginning
21》Confessasion Past
22》Fighting Us
23》Pointless Divorce
24》Meet Again
25》Dangerous Warning
26》Secure Us
27》Attacked/Action
28》Little Wrong
29》Falling Hopeness
30》Reasoning Realising
32》My Fear
33》Starter Event #1/2
34》Endless Event #2/2
35》Messing Vacation
36》Bringing Closerness
37》Reunited Together
38》Uncontroable Accidents
39》Perfect Appreaciating
40》Knowing Death
41》Crime Regretness
42》Dominant Decision
43》Traumatise Memories
44》Trusting Faith
45》Sincering Sorry
46》Joyness Chance
47》Miracle Angle
48》He's Ours
49》Blooming Flower
50》Last Pain

31》Court Me

297 19 0
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"May I ask you something?"

"Just say it."

Mina still busying herself putting make up on her while Wonwoo fixing his bowtie. Its still early in the morning and they have more time to get breakfast before go to work.

He then look at mirror eventhough Mina still using it. He then wear his watch before speak what he want to say.

"Are you happy celebrated your birthday party with Mingyu yesterday?"

"Why you didnt ask me last night?"

He scretch his neck as she ask him back.

"I didnt because you look so tired. So I let you have enough rest."

Mina done her make up before start to brush her hair. Today, she dont want to be cold to him again. She just act like usual but she wont be a soft person to him. Although she already know who Irene is, Mina wont be mad anymore.

"Of course Im happy. Mingyu also look so excited so Im so thankful to your parents."

"Can you stand up for a while?"

She could see him through reflection on mirror. He look nervous making her frown in anxious especially he hiding something behind him.

Mina stand up and turn to him. Their gap are only inches away and she can feel his breath.

"Here, happy birthday again."

She move her eyes down to his hand. A beautiful watch, and Mina surprise that this watch is for her. Eventhough Wonwoo didnt give her with proper way, but she grateful.

She wont complain how he being a last person who gave her birthday present. As long he now remember her birthday and wish her, she feel happy.

"Why dont you wear it for me?"

"Y-you mean you want m-me to wear this watch on your wrist?"

She nod and bravely shove her hand to him. He carefuly wear the watch on her wrist as she still didnt say anything.

When he success put on her, she was about to pull her hand away. But he hold it and pull her lightly make her facing him. His gaze look soft and it made Mina heart bumping like how they look each other when they was in highschool.

"C-can you give me a second chance?"

Mina were stun, she have nothing to say as what he said. A second chance he want, exactly could she give him? Thinking back his mistakes, Mina thought it wont serious much.

Maybe a second chance wont trouble to her. Mina nod before try to pull back her hand. But he keep holding it before take her another hand to grip it.

"Can you let me courting you?"

"What?"

"Please, Mina. Let me try to protect you, be with you when you alone, console you when you sad, wipe your tears when you cry, making you laugh like how the others made. Exactly, can I be one of your reason why you happy?"

If she can cry right now, she would. His words change her mind.

Does she look easy to forgive him?

Does she like easy to have second chance?

Does she just let him poison her mind?

"You would?"

"Let me try. At least it help me fix my mistakes. It might be the best way my feelings to you grew more."

No words can describe how happy she is. Mina smile, proving she allow him to court her. Eventhough they already married, there is no wrong if he want to do what he supposed to do before they married.

She nod again before realise time keep moving. Mina pull her hands away and quickly take her handbag.

"Can I send you to hospital? And take you home?"

She turn her head again to him. Without say anything, she give him her car key and walk away. Mina honeslty try to hide her red face from him.

At first Wonwoo look dumbfound, but realise she actually allow him, he quickly chase her.

————_—

Tzuyu and Mina walking on hallway far from their office. They were dutied at another building to check some patient who had severe illness.

On their way to elevator, Mina caught someone. Her eyes wide and quickly pull Tzuyu go towards stairs to hide. Tzuyu who shock with her sudden action, were confuse.

"What happend?"

"Shhh!"

Mina peek from window door, checking if the someone she saw gone. After make sure everything safe, Mina sighing in relief before turn to Tzuyu.

"Whats wrong, Mina?"

"I saw Saera with her several man. I clearly saw her tattoo on her leg. She wearing black floral dress again. I think its her formal outfit."

"Mwo?! What we have to do now?"

"We should tell the others after this. I think Saera still inside hospital so we have to be careful. How about we stay at operation room and tell daepyonim we had emergency sugeon?"

"You mean we have to lie daepyonim?"

"Choose, Tzuyu? You want Saera found us and kidnap us or you want to be safe and keep alive?"

"Urgh! Of course the second!"

Tzuyu groan before Mina pull her arms to out from stairs area. She peek outside first and make sure everything safe. They then rush to operate area and dial daepyonim number.

Gladly he believe them and they both stay at operation area for an hour. Tzuyu then call Mingyu as Mina try to reach Wonwoo.

–Hello?–

–Mingyu, can you come to hospital and bring the others too? I mean Scoups, Sana and Vernon.–

–Whats wrong?–

–Saera is looking for us but we managed to hide at operation area. Its been an hour we here but we still scared to get out.–

–Stay where you are. I will call them and make sure Mina and you hide inside surgeon room that no one used.–

–Take care, I think she still here and she even bring her mans.–

–Just stay hiding. We will be there soon.–

He hang up made Tzuyu sigh. She look at Mina, standing little far from her and keep talking with Wonwoo. Mina face look sweating and for sure, Tzuyu worry that Saera manage to find them.

But operation area are only for doctor so its impossible for Saera to get in. Except if they both go out from the area. Tzuyu and Mina now scared and almost paranoid to see Saera come again to see them. But she bring several man and it scared them more.

–Won!–

–Hey, Mina? You okay?–

–I saw Saera a while ago. She have several mans with her to see us.–

–Where you are now?!–

–I and Tzuyu hiding at operation room. She call Mingyu and tell the others to come over. We have been hiding here for an hour but we still scared to get out.–

–Just stay hiding, I will come with Vernon. Dont ever come out.–

He hang up made Mina stare her screen phone. She could feel her heart tight and it scoffing her breath.

Tzuyu tell her to go inside surgeon room that empty. So they go while waiting for the others. Mina text them how to get inside operation area without get caught and pave the way to surgeon room they hiding.

————_—

"Tzuyu! Mina!"

They two quickly hug Sana as soon the door open. Boys appear one by one and keep standing around surgeon room.

Sana checking them both in worried but soon she relieve, they still fine.

"Oh, Im so worried about you two! I thought Saera gonna harm you."

"We both are fine. Gladly Mina saw her and we quickly hide."

Tzuyu assure her and pull Sana sit at bed with Mina. Boys still standing while looking each other. They all know that Saera still looking for her revenge.

"What we have to do now? We cant stay like nothing. After all, Saera still want her revenge."

"She wont stop, Vernon. We cant just report police about this. They wont believe us because we dont have strong proof about Saera."

Scoups stating his words made them sigh. He is right, they cant ask for police help just like that. Even they tell everything, they wont easily trust them.

The girls suddenly remember back the day when Saera almost hit them at shopping mall. They didnt forget she had warned them something.

"We remember something."

Mina speak made boys look at her. But she didnt say it as she nudge Sana arm. She want Sana to speak it as that time Mina helped Tzuyu stand up.

"Saera once almost hit us at shopping mall. It was a day after Mina and Mingyu birthday. She warned us, that she will be back again to us and take us if we still dont want to join her."

"Who the fuck she is to take you three just like that?!"

Jun almost stomp the table but Mingyu hold him. They can hear some of them groaning while the girls keep silent. Little shiver to see how boys face were tense and mad.

Obviously mad at Saera not the girls. They understand that girls must be so scared when they get attacked several times.

"Does anyone except you have once met Saera?"

"Mmmm Dahyun? Because last time I remember, she told me that there is girl wearing black dress holding bouquet of roses. But its only five of it and its for Dahyun."

Sana answer Mingyu. Their eyes wide and look surprise. There must be hint with five roses. And why its for Dahyun?

"Five roses....Dahyun....it must be Saera because she always wore black dress especially the floral dress."

Wonwoo having a deep thought made others puzzling. The girls didnt understand why boys look so serious now.

"If Saera gave Dahyun five roses, there must be a hint. Like five words?"

"It could be possible, Vernon. But whats the hint?"

Jun ask as they all still didnt understand.

*bang!*

They all turn to the door, opening wide revealing a guy wearing silver mask. Boys quickly cover girls as soon the guy lock the door and walk towards them.

"Who are you?!"

"I know the hint behind five roses."

"Answer me! Who are you?!"

"You must be Choi Seungcheol or should I say, Scoups?"

They could hear Scoups groan and that guy still maintaining himself infront of them.

His eyes then stop on the girls.

"We meet again, Mina and Tzuyu."

"How you know our name?"

Tzuyu ask and the guy scoffing while shaking his head.

"You forget? Im the one who almost hit you and Mina. Before that happend, remember about Mingyu had bandage on his shoulder while you had it on your hand?"

They two gasp made the others still confuse and dumbfound. Mina and Tzuyu point their finger to him as that guy scoffing again.

"You are the O.S guy!!"

"Bingo."

He walk to one chair and sit while crossing his leg in arrogant. Boys slowly give the girls space and some of them still curious to get closer to O.S guy.

Mingyu step forward and try to speak as that O.S guy still staring them. Mingyu look hestitate but he have to speak as now they know who O.S guy are.

"If you really not Saera man, so what are you actually?"

"Let me get this straight fowards. I wont repeat again, so listen carefully."

They all glance each other before remain silent to let him speak. O.S guy cross his arms and his eyes look so cold amd his gaze are sharp.

"Im working as agent under KIA. Its Korean International Agent. I was assigned to destroy Dark Vamps gang. Saera is one of our target because she the youngest member of that gangs. First, I want to apologize again after hitted Mingyu until he injured his shoulder. Tzuyu, because I attacked her with knife on my hand.  Also Mina too  for made your forehead get cutted."

"If you really an agent, why you show up here and told us your identity?"

What Wonwoo said make sense. Its impossible to an agent just reveal his identity to a strangers. O.S guy scoff before stand up again. He then point his finger to Sana, Mina and Tzuyu.

They three startle and gulp as they shiver to see his eyes really creepy.

"Because I trust these three girls. Like I told them, we once met few years ago."

"Can you take off your mask?"

Mina carefully ask as she hiding behind Vernon. O.S guy nod made them anxious how his looks and curious who actually he is especially the girls.

As soon he took off his mask, they all gasp in shock. There is scars on his cheeck made them stare him in disbeliefe. His face almost made them freak out.

"O-Oh Sehun?!"

"Finally you guys remember me."

He grin his face and smile made them surprise again. Not in scared way but his face look different when he smile.

Mina, Tzuyu and Sana bravely walk towards him leaving the boys behind them still dumbfound.

"Sehun actually is one of our childhood friends. We remember once when he almost eat paper because he couldnt wait the recess time."

"Aish Tzuyu! Dont spill the past!"

"So you guys already know him since childhood?"

Jun finally speak after feeling being left out. Not just him but other boys also feels like the girls didnt pay attention to them anymore.

Sana nod before playful punch Sehun arm.

"Yeah we are. But he then didnt same school with us anymore. We met back few years ago when three of us go to trip at beach together. At first we didnt recognize him, but soon we realise after see he had scars on his back shoulder."

"Actually, I have stop schooling because KIA offered me to be their young trainee. I agreed as long they let me survive my life with my own way."

"No wonder you look odd ago. But Im still mad at you because you hurted and attacked us just to warn us about Saera!!

"Im sorry, but this is my mission. I promise I wont repeat it again. You already grown up, Mina. Last time I saw you, you had braces on."

"Aish Sehun!"

Mina pout and punch him making Sehun laugh and ruffle her hair. They didnt realise there is eyes glaring them.

Wonwoo clear his throat and cross his arms. Mina who see him look unhappy, quickly take little distance from Sehun. Tzuyu and Sana also can feel the boys look offended how friendly they are with Sehun.

Sehun who realise the atmosphere, scoff before facing the boys. He even fidgeting his mask and try to get serious back.

"Back to main topic, the five roses. Saera actually gave Dahyun because she hinted something to her."

"Warn? Is it between die?"

Vernon ask but Sehun answer it with shaking his head.

"Five roses mean, 'you are the next target' to Dahyun. So Saera actually picked Dahyun as her next victim."

They all gasp and worried about Dahyun especially the girls. Sehun clasp his hands and sign them to not freak out yet.

"I know you guys shock and scared. But I have a plan and I want you guys help me. This is supposed to be my solo mission but knowing Dark Vamps involving you guys, I have to ask you guys to cooperate with me."

"If Saera really your target, why is so hard to you to catch her?"

Scoups said as they thought Saera is the youngest one in Dark Vamps. So she must be a person who easily to poison her mind.

Sehun shake her heads before sigh. He ruffle his hair in frustation and playing his mask.

"Because I have to destroy Dark Vamps first before I could catch her. Saera is a person who really addictive with drug and obsessive about power. I knew she wanted Tzuyu and Mina be her stripper, well actually its not."

Mina and Tzuyu sighing in relief but not for long when Sehun said its opposite reason.

"Saera actually wanted to sell Mina and Tzuyu to overseas. Now Sana and Dahyun get involve too but Saera dont want them to be sell. She want Sana and Dahyun to be waitress at one bar that only special for peoples who had connections with Dark Vamps."

They all get engrossed with the words that Sehun blurted out. He then observing them one by one before remember his main plan.

"I've heard that next week, there is national business celebration. And you guys were invited, right?"

Sehun look at the boys and the answer he get are nodding their head.

"Good, I want you guys to bring girls as your partner. Saera planned to come to the celebration and ruin it. Im actually her fake bodyguard and Im the only one who saw Mina and Tzuyu hiding ago."

"You saw us?"

They two surprise because that time  Mima just saw Saera with several mans that have buff body but Sehun also look buff yet he so tall.

Sehun nod before put his mask back.

"Actually I want you guys to meet a person. He really connected with Saera. I will inform you guys through your phone."

"How you know our number?"

Jun ask and Sehun just scoff before fixing his jacket.

"Easy peasy for agent, hacking is not hard to me. For now, I need to go. Saera must be already at Dak Vamps hiding place."

"You not gonna betray us, right?"

Mingyu speak as soon Sehun was about to open the door. He turn his face and they can hear him chuckling.

"I wont, cause Saera own me a revenge. Dont worry, she will be KIA's soon. And I will make sure you guys wont live in danger anymore."

After he gone, they all left dumbfound. So not just Saera who had revenge on them, but Sehun also had reveng on her.

Now everything make sense, Sehun is a KIA agent and pull them to help his solo mission. Boys finally discovered that he are girls childhood friends. They all still worried about Dahyun become Saera next victim. Girls also get know that next week, they have to be partners with boys for national business celebration.

When they think that now everyone is safe, Scoups usher them to out from operation area. Vernon pull Scoups as he riding with him so he need to bring Scoups back to his company.

Sana hug Mina and Tzuyu before following Jun as he offered to send her back home. Lucikly Tzuyu back home with Mingyu so only Mina left with Wonwoo.

She then walk away to her office to pack her stuff. Wonwoo still behind her and waiting on the door while staring her.

"Hey."

Mina raise her face to him as he crossing his arms while leaning on the door.

"Did you mind to go dinner with me tonight?"

"You ask me for a date night?"

"Y-yeah sort of. I-i just want to have a little time with you. We never had our own time after we married."

Mina stop her move, fidgeting her paper on table while deciding wether she should agree to go dinner with him or just stay at home doing nothing.

But she also dont want to keep dinner with his family, she want to be like other partners too.

She remember what he said on morning ago, Wonwoo want to court. Maybe this is the first way she can made him falling in love with her. She want him to know that her love for him is sincere and honesy, not because of his money or position.

Mina really love Wonwoo so much tham anyone would know. Its just, she always anxious if he notice how big her love or just reacting nothing like her love is not important. If she had more braveness, she would prive to him with action. Bur for now, its better to hold herself from getting high hopes again.

"Alright, I would love to."

"Y-you do?! I mean you want to go dinner date with me?"

Mina chuckling before snatch her handbag and walk towards him. She put her smile on when she caught his face were unbelieve.

"Yeah, as long its just both of us."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
59.8K 1.2K 69
She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she had also lost her father. She ran away fr...
5.3K 496 32
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧ ◇ ♤When the groups of friends since collage being a teacher at Quartz School, lifes turn wrong. Eight of them doesnt even know that schoo...
38.8K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...