Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper

17.3K 926 133
By winteratheart__

With my eyes wide open, I quickly sit up and rush towards the other side to find Kinza curled up on the floor near the bed as she silently sobs not aware about the fact that I am behind her.

She tries her best to cover her body with a single blanket I gave her, but fails to do so and her body shivers at time to time.

Without further thinking I crouch down to her level and I place my hand on her shoulder but see her flinching and gasping in shock, her eyes widens when she sees me and she quickly sits up but her lips are stil trembling and her face looks pale, which is worrying me more.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I question the girl who is wrapped in the thin blanket but she does not reply.

"Do you feel sick? Do you want me to call ammi?" I look at her feeling worried from the way she looks "No.." a trembling No more like a whisper leaves her lips.

But all of a sudden she starts crying panicking me more, what the hell is wrong with her?!

I don't understand what girls feel! What the hell should I do now?!

"Hey-I" gosh this is so freaking difficult, since she is not answering and telling me what's wrong, I press my palm on her forehead to check if she is ill and sick but to my greatest relief her temperature is cool. A sigh leaves my lips revealed that she is not sick.

If she is not sick then why is she crying? Is she missing her parents or something? Or wait—she is on the floor-did she perhaps fall when she was sleeping?

Ya Allah did she get hurt??

"Did you fall from the bed? Are you hurt? Did you hit your head?" I do not keep my questions with me and my hands automatically flies to her head worried if she is injured or if she is in pain.

She innocently shakes her head but stares at me with her doe eyes which is filled with tears.

Gosh then why the hell is she crying.

"Can you please stop crying? Or just tell me why your crying and then you can cry as much as you want" I loose my patience and I am surprised by myself for even questioning her with so much 'Sabr' which I know I don't have.

She blinks her eyes cutely but again it fills with tears "you are rude" she tells me something I know so I roll my eyes but only glare at her asking her to speak what I want to hear.

"I-I am cold" she hugs herself but peeks behind so I do the same but a loud sigh of irritation escapes my lips when I understand what she was saying.

"You don't know how to off an Air conditioner? Are you kid? What are you two years old? If you were cold you just have to walk and off the AC instead of crying here" I sound pissed which I am, did she seriously cry because she was cold?

"I-the remote was on your side" she justifies herself "so?" I raise my eyebrow but see her for the first time glaring "what so? So I did not off...it was beside you how do you expect me to go there and pick the remote when I was sleeping here" she speaks without any sense.

"And may I know why where you sleeping here?" I fold my arms but stand up to pick the remote and of dthe cooler.

"I-because it is your bed and you-I don't know I was uncomfortable" she mumbles and nibbles on her lower lip.

"Hmm...then make yourself comfortable, you are my wife so it is normal for us to sleep together" her eyes widens hearing my bold sentence but the blush that crept her cheeks softens my heart and guilt rushes through my veins thinking about the fact that I won't be able to give her the love she deserves.

I walk towards her and lend my hand so she could take it.

"Get up" she bites her lips contemplating whether her should get up or not but after few seconds of thinking she takes my hand stands up.

"You can sleep here" I point towards the left side where she is standing so she quickly nods and lays down on the bed like an obedient kid and covers herself.

With a tired sigh which escapes my lips unknowingly, I walk towards my side to go back to my dreamland hoping that nobody wakes me up again.

I can tell she is uncomfortable but I can not do anything about it, I can't let her sleep on the floor nor I can do that, I don't have a couch in my room, couches are for leaving room and if I sleep in my chair I am sure I will end up having a sore back, neck and body.

Since I have a duvet which is the size of my King sized bed, I throw it over the curled up figure so she stays warm and turn my back towards her before letting my eyes close.

.......

A gasp followed by a groan leaves my lips when a loud punch lands on my torso. I cough to excess the sudden pain I am feeling but rub my blurry eyes so I could open it and see who the hell thought of waking me up with a punch.

I click my tongue when I look down to see a hand on my torso and a leg on my leg, ya allah...

I turn to my left only to see the girl sleeping as if she does not care what is happening in the world, with a peaceful expression on her face and with her lips apart and hijab fallen down on her neck which gives me the views of her silky dark brown hair for the first time as she sleep over the pillow which was the only thin border we had between us but now she is sleeping over it, with her cheeks presses against the pillow.

Her lips are so close to touching my arm. Damn it...this is too close.

I can tell she is someone who does not disappoints any corner of the bed.

With a sigh and fast heart beat which is caused because of our closeness, I breathe out but take a hold of her wrist to drop it down beside her.

But my heart startles and shakes when a loud alarm was heard right near my ear "ya allah" I breath out as I pass my hand over my chest to clam down the sudden fear it went through because of the alarm.

I breath out but wait for the alarm to snooze off so incase if she wakes up because of the alarm but that does not happen.

"Zainaa off that thing!" She whines and slaps my torso in irritation, before she could wake up and make a big scene I take my phone to off the alarm "hmm" she hums but snuggles closer.

She is irritating even when she is asleep, I should have left her on the floor and shouldn't have acted like a gentle man. I regret helping her now, only if I knew if she was a heavy sleeper who hugs people while sleeping I would have made a bed on the floor for her.

With a sigh I again hold her wrist as gently as I could didn't want to wake her up in this situation. I gently place her hand beside her before sitting up as I does the same with leg and when I successfully separated myself from the warm soul who is warming my heart, body and my mind in a wrong way, I walk towards my bathroom to take a shower but mentally noting down that I should wake her up for fajr.

15 minutes later

I look at the sleeping figure as I rub my neck with the small towel, thinking about how I should wake her up. Because I have never acted like a mother before, what should I do now? Just call her name.

"Kinza? Wake up" gosh this is gross! Can't she just wake up its 5:15 already, it's time for fajr girl!

I lick my lips but walk towards the girl who is sleeping in the middle of the bed with one leg thrown on the other side and arms spread as if she wants to hug the whole bed.

With a pout she sleeps peacefully and I am feeling guilty for waking her up from her peaceful sleep.

I gently pat her cheek so she could wake up but only see her licking her lips and snuggling closer to the pillow, she looks damn adorable...I have never seen someone sleeping like her.

I sit down on the bed to take a good view of her only to feel my heart flutter when her soft features look more beautiful when she is asleep.

"Kinza? Wake up" unknowingly my hand flies to her hair, so I gently caress it, her hair is so soft and smooth that I want to run my fingers through her hair all day—what the hell am I saying?!

I do not remove my hand but gently caress and tug some strands behind her ear. Feeling many sort of things I have never felt before I keep caressing her hair.

But I didn't know that gentle touch was making her sleep more, she does not move so I pat her arm "hmm?" she hums in response but opens her beautiful light brown eyes and stares into mine as if she is still dreaming.

"Wake up" I do not touch her now but only speak "huh?" She blinks cutely but turns to look at her surrounding and all of a sudden a loud gasp leaves her lips and she quickly sits up with panic written all over her face she rushes to remove the scarf from her neck to cover her head.

"I-umm I am sorry" she quickly stands up on the bed but runs towards the washroom and I swear my heart jumped out of my chest when I thought she was going to break her head when she trips on her steps while taking a long jump from the bed to the ground but to my greatest surprise does not fall but stands on her legs and like a chicken she hops and runs towards the washroom.

I blink my eyes fully shocked by her sudden extra over behaviour! Which running jinn entered her body all of a sudden? Why the hell did she react like that?

Ya allah...unknowingly a chuckle escapes my lips when I remember how adorable she looked while running and balancing herself when she was about to fall.

Gosh this girl is too much!

I straightened myself mentally reminding myself that she is not my real wife but just a responsibility and when I find a suitable guy for her I will untie her from this forceful marriage which I know she is not happy about.

With a sigh, I open my phone to see many emails popping up so I check them one by one.

But message my assistant to keep the file ready and I want to see it on my table at 9 in the morning.

As I reply to all the emails and messages, I wait for the girl to leave the room, which she does after good 10 minutes. I look up to see her peeking at me but quickly diverts her eyes to the ground when she notices me looking at her.

I lock my phone but stand up and take two prayer mat from my nightstand before walking towards the girl who is nibbling on her lips nervously as she stays in the corner.

"Here" she quickly takes the mat so I walk towards the empty space of my room where I usually pray and I place my mat on the floor but she does not move from the place Which I think is her favourite place now.

"What are you waiting for it's already late" I look over my shoulder but see Kinza nodding her head but she does not move, so I raise my eyebrow asking her to join me and not waste the time.

But she like a dumb girl she is, raises her eyebrow just like I did but quickly blink away when she finds it inappropriate.

"Come here and join"

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.9K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
1.8K 146 20
After doing my pretty artwork on the car of a man who just ruined my dress after spilling his coffee on it, so it was only fair to ruin his pretty li...
937K 43.3K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
37.5K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...