Princess Returns

By AngelbabeLove

She has fought countless battles, she calls herself a fighter, a warrior, for surviving what she went through... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
Nine
TEN
Eleven
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

FOUR

3.5K 69 3
By AngelbabeLove

"Jasmine, it is rude of you for not introducing your guest to me" Papa smiles at me as he looks at my brothers.

I look at them and shrug.

"Papa meet the brothers who thought I was dead until today. Guy meet my papa and dad who was in the surgery. They took care of me for the past few months but mean the world to me," I finish it off as I laid next to papa, he started to stroke my head as my eyes start to flutter close.

I was up all night with them waiting for dad to finish his surgery. As I fell asleep, I realized that I did not get to eat dinner. I will just have a heavier breakfast later.

"Jas, baby, wake up. It 12pm already," Papa whispered softly as he shakes slowly.

I hummed as I open my eyes. I sat up and stretched my body. I turned to my right to see Dad was sitting and having his meal.

"Dad!" I jump from papa's bed to Dad's bed.

"Afternoon princess!" he greets me as he kisses my forehead.

He pulls me into a tight hug as I take in his warmth.

I can stay in his hug for hours. He always made me feel warm.

Out of nowhere my stomach rumbled making me pull away from Dad with a pout.

"Dad, they did not feed me dinner," I exaggerated as I lay my head on his lap looking up at him.

I saw him getting angry as he looks up at the brothers, who look at me with guilt.

"Why did you lot did not feed my child?" Dad asked angrily.

"Sir, we did not mean to skip dinner. There was some issue with our brothers finding out about Jasmine. Then we got a call about your situation and it got blur after that," Alex stuttered as he explained the situation.

"You should have force fed her. Hell, Lucas, she donated blood to me," he turned on papa next, who was gulping in fear.

"Dad, papa is innocent as well. We both were so worried about you," I pout as I take heat off from papa, who looked at me gratefully.

"Alex, Brandon, twins, go get everyone food," William ordered his brothers, who ran off immediately.

I stared at them with wide eyes, I did not know that they can ran that fast.

"Now, princess, who are these boys by the way?" Dad asks me.

"Oh, apparently they are my biological brothers," I shrug as I use my phone to check some emails from the company. I sat up when I saw an email from Dad's company and another company. They are requesting for a shareholders meeting regarding Dad's position.

"Dad, who is handling your work since you are here?" I look at him worriedly.

"My assistant Paul. Why?" Dad ask confused.

"Here, look at this," I passed him my phone which had the email.

I saw his face turning red with anger.

"How dare he! He knows I am recovering," Dad fumed.

"Dad, I will handle it. You do not even have to attend the meeting," I smirked.

"Fine. Have fun, go crazy," he sighs as he pats my head.

"William, are you coming to Dad's company later on?" I look at the oldest brother.

"Which company?" Will ask confused as to what is happening here.

"JL" I answered him.

He nods with a shocked look as he turns to my Dad.

"You are the CEO?" he asks.

"Nope, the founder of the company. The CEO is Lucas," He points to papa who waves with a smile.

I message my assistant to send me a formal office wear to the hospital and saw Will doing the same.

"Will, whatever happens later, you have to agree to whatever I say" I look at him.

"Sure, I guess" he shrugs. I know he does not care about any shareholders meeting unless it affects his business.

"Jasmine, you cannot ask him to do that," Papa scolds me.

"But, he does not care about this meeting as it will not affect his business at all" I complained.

"She is right. But this time, it will affect my personal life. So, I will do whatever Jasmine needs" William explained making me to look at him in shock.

"Woah, lost sister privilege. I will be looking forward to more privileges," I smiled at him widely.

"Jas!" Dad chides me. I just shrug.

"Dad, you taught me to make use of all the benefits that I get. This is one of them," I laugh.

"Anyways, since you met all of them. Who do you like the most?" Dad asks with a smile.

"Guess?" I look at everyone in the room.

"Alex? He seems the nicest and innocent one" Papa states.

"I say the twins. They have been watching her nonstop" Dad shares is view.

"I choose myself," William smiles.

"Nah, all of you are wrong. She will choose the silent one," Adrian speaks as he enters the room with two bags.

He passes one to me and the other one to Will.

"I met your assistants downstair and helped them. They are in the waiting room," Adrian informs us. We thanked him.

"Who is the quiet one?" Dad asks me.

I point to River who looks at me with a raised eyebrow and I returned him the same look.

"Yeah, Adrian is right. I like River at the moment. He is quiet and makes the best chocolate milkshake" I sighed remembering the taste of his milkshake.

"I wish you all the best son. She will not leave you alone" Dad wish him luck while papa laughed.

"Is his milkshake better than mine?" Adrian asked looking at me with wide eyes.

"100% better than yours" I nod my head rapidly.

Everyone looks at Adrian worried.

"Yes!! Freedom at last. I can go out on a date!!!!!" Adrian shouts relieved.

"See River, you have signed your life away" Papa laughs.

"I do not mind it," River speaks softly with a smile.

"Oh god, who made River smile?!" Alessio shouts from the door holding on to a few bags of food.

"Jasmine," William grumbles.

"How?" Brandon asks.

"She likes him the most as he makes the best milkshake" Will tells them.

"I can make milkshakes as well!" Atticus shouts as he holds me hands looking at me hopefully.

I shrug.

"Lets' have a milkshake competition, Jasmine will be the judge" Alex finalized it, everyone nod in agreement.

We ate our lunch while sharing memories about me. I feel so wanted until they start to share my embarrassing memories, I wanted to dig a hole and hide there till the day I die.

"Come on, Jas. We need to leave soon," William stands up dusting of his suit and buttoning up his suit.

I nod and follow him. I am wearing a suit as well, but mine was a fire red while his was a black suit with red tie. We are matching, I smiled happily. I saw Adrian winking at me when he saw my smile. He knows that I love to wear matching color schemed clothes with my family and friends.

We went down to the waiting where we met with our assistant.

We saw them working on their laptop silently.

Damn, we have hardworking assistant. They deserve a small treat. I should treat mine to a holiday soon. I think Will is thinking the same as I saw the expression on his face.

Approaching our assistant, we tap on their shoulders jolting them out of their work trance.

"Hi Boss," they greeted us unison making me laugh.

"Boss, what are you wearing?" Nate asks me as he saw what I was wearing.

"The suit you prepared for me," I look at Nate confused.

"Nope, I got you a black suit" Nate shakes his head. It clicked in my mind as to why Adrian winked. He changed me suit to match with my brother.

"Adrian switched the suit," I smiled.

"Anyways, Nate, meet my eldest brother, William," I introduced Nate to William.

"Jeremy, meet my youngest sister, Jasmine. Inform our staff that she has full authority in the company," William ordered his stuff.

"Come on people. We have a shareholders' meeting to enjoy!" I dragged Nate and Will's arms out the hospital.

Arriving at Dad's company I got down followed by the rest. Seeing me in my suit, the staffs look at me with respect mixed with fear. These guys know that I do not wear suit at all, meaning I am here not for fun.

We went to the meeting room in the 20th floor. I entered the room taking a seat at the chairman chair. This made everyone to stare at me confused.

"You should not be sitting there. It is for the chairman, who is in the hospital" one of the shareholder spoke softly.

"I know. I am here on behalf of the founder who is also my Dad," I addressed the room as I looked at Nate, who had linked my iPad to the screen in front of us. I clicked on a file causing it to appear on the screen. It was a lawyer letter, stating that I have the full power in the company in the situation Dad is unable to adhere to his duties.

"I think this meeting is not necessary, as work has been running smoothly despite the accident. I have been watching over the projects progression, there is no delay," I stated firmly, waiting for the rat to get trapped. And right then he opens his mouth.

"No, I saw the biggest project is stopped as the client pulled away after hearing about the accident. That is causing us to lose three billion dollars. How are you going to solve it?" the rat spoke.

"Paul, there is no such project. It was a fake project with a fake client to catch the traitor in the company who has been leaking our information to our rivals," I smirked at him. Slowly his eyes widen in realization of what my words meant.

"Will, only stupid and greedy people will work hard on a project without checking out their client. Am I right?" I looked at William with a mocking smile.

"I agree," he smiles proudly at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

42.1K 524 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
170K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

83.5K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
68.7K 1.7K 25
She hated everyone and everything around her. They adored her. Being experimented on resulted in her mental and physical health to slowly deteriorate...