From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

51

1.7K 78 56
By ykwitdo21

i woke up to my phone buzzing. i groaned and opened my eyes. i threw a quick mini fit then grabbed it to see kehlani was calling me. i rolled my eyes looking at the clock in my room seeing it was 2:45am.

" what is so important" i sighed out.

i picked it up and put it to my ear.

" yes keh" i said tiredly.

" Javaughn" i heard kehlani groan out.

that immediately woke my ass up.

" ayo" i said louder.

i heard clapping then the phone hung up.

i stared at my phone on some what the fuck just happened type of shit.

i saw i had way more notifications on everything then normal.

i opened my phone to see i was tagged in something over and over. i clicked the notification and it brought me to a video of demi on a bed.

" two fucking birds one stone huh" i chuckled angrily.

i got out of bed and i grabbed a pair of sweats and threw them on. i threw my hoodie that was on the bed on and went into my closet to find a box. once i found it i opened it up. it was my alcohol box. i grabbed two bottles of henny and walked back into the room.

i grabbed my keys and went out the door.

CLIFF POV

i was sleep when a phone call woke me up. i saw it was kehlani calling me. she called me about 3 times.

i picked it up and a crying kehlani connected to the phone.

"kehlani w-"

" she's done with me cliff" she said as she cried silently.

i sat up and rubbed my face.

" i thought we fixed everything keh" i asked confused.

" they told me to kiss demi to spice everything up because it was the last show, i didn't see the harm in it so i did it but things got a little sexual as she started grinding on me, i didn't realize how bad it looked until i watched a video of it" she said wiping her face.

" did you explain everything to her" i asked.

" i tried but she sent me a message and it threw me off so much that by the time i tried to text back i was blocked"

" what it say" i asked.

she went on pause which meant she was about to read it to me.

" i'm not mad at the fact that you kissed demi. yeah it upset me a lot but i'm not angry. what i'm angry about is even after every conversation we have had about HIM you still did me dirty. after all i did for you kehlani, risking my life and all so many times was just not enough to keep you with me and all about me. i was always number two to someone when it came down to you and i hate that because you were always my number one. you fed me lies and i believed you. how do you cheat on me with the same guy you told me not to worry about.. i don't even want to know how but by the time you finish reading you'll be blocked. it's better this way goodbye kehlani" she finished as she let out a sob.

" YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH JAVAUGHN" i yelled.

" NO" she yelled back.

" then-"

" i accidentally called her i guess when Javaughn kept bugging me when we were back stage partying. i checked the time she called and its around the time i said his name and the crew came in clapping" she said.

" so you didn't cheat"

" no.... yes... no... the kiss with demi but other than that no" she said wiping her face.

" kehlani do you ever think hmm maybe i should tell my girlfriend about shit BEFORE hand" i huffed out.

" i should start doing that... if i even have a girlfriend by the end of this" she sighed.

" did she really block you" i asked.

" yeah" she said.

" i'm gonna swing by her house but stay on the phone"  i said jumping out of bed.

i threw my slides on and grabbed my keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" she's not here" i said to the girl on the phone.

" oh my god" she said with her face in her hands.

i walked around the couch and sat down to try and think where my bestfriend was but saw a note that said cliff or kendrick on it.

" a note" i said placing my phone on my lap and picking it up off the table.

i opened it and read it in my head.

" if you are reading this, it means you saw social media or kehlani called you. i'm done with it. the whole relationship at this point is just a joke to her. i can't keep being number two. it hurts way too much for me to just continue sticking around like the old days. i'm a lot more sensitive than back then and i can't. i'm taking a break when i'm ready i'll come out of hiding. i love y'all... and i mean all of you i know you're probably standing next to kehlani reading it or on the phone with her"

" cliff" she said.

i looked down and she was crying again.

" i know lani... i know when you come back to LA you can stay with me i know your probably going to need it. y/n is an understanding person and you out of all people should know this... let her cool down and be lowkey for a little" i said with a sad smile.

" can you um pick me up from the airport" she sniffled.

" yeah what time does your flight come in" i asked.

" in an hour or two" she said barley above a whisper.

" i'll be there" i said.

i was about to hang up when she stopped me.

" don't... don't hang up... please" she said.

she honestly looked destroyed this didn't look like kehlani anymore. she looked like part of her was missing and never coming back and knowing y/n that part might be true but i won't tell her that.

A/N

DAMN BRUH and y'all was doing so good and being happy and shit. i had a bad feeling about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 19
"Do you trust me, Lauren?", Kehlani stared deeply into those green orbits that had the strongest hold on her heart, "Yes, Mistress", she said. How lo...
16.2K 1.4K 30
Until you give your all you will never know whether the right choice was to stay or the right choice was to go. A Victoria Monét x You story. -TOP...
7.3K 160 12
See how far you and kehlani relationship goes , from the day y'all meet till the end , or will it ever end ? ( gxg ) ( pov)
17K 304 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...