Ivy Bathory

By Choccy_Lips

▪▪▪ I trace my index finger along his jaw, feeling the smooth softness of the sharp line. He shivers at the t... More

[1] : Tutor class!! Wait, people still do that?!
[2] : Joshua, right?
[3] : So. You and Bella?
[4] : I'm no longer the Ivy she once knew.
[5] : Fresh, Cool and Pristinely Comforting.
[6] : Some things aren't meant to be tamed, Mr. Vincent.
[7] : It's just the same boring nightmare, Ivy.
[8] : Raymond.
[9] : I-Ivy?
[10] : Abby...
[11] : She's in...dan-ger...
[12] : Mummy's waiting.
[13] : Abigail Bianca Valerie Cupacke...
[14] : ...I'm gay.
[15] : It's called sexting.
[16] : Yes, please.
[17] : You're sexually frustrated, princess.
[18] : You want to give me a bracelet?
[19] : Answers
[20] : Yeah. I-I'm good.
[21] : Jeremy Todd
[22] : That's degrading, Debbie.
Author's Note
[23] : You're a meanie!
[24] : MV Agusta F4CC
[25] : I-Is it...good enough?
[26] : I'm not a slut.
[27]: Do you still hear them?
[28]: Gorgeous
[29] : The sunset.
[30] : Suck them.
[31] : I like this color.
[32] : Fox
[33] : The letter.
[34] : Just a little.
[35] : Good boy.
[36] : You're weak.
[38] : Tighter
[39] : Trivial crush.
[40] : Gunther.
[41] : I'm back.
[42] : Notebook.
[43] : Pyschotic.
[44] : Secret.
[45] : Snap.
[46] : Bambino.
[47] : Kill him.
48 : I love your smile.
[49] : I'm happy.
[50] : I'm not perfect?
[51] : The Halloween Masquerade Gala.
[52]: Just take me.
[53] : She's happy, gorgeous.
[54]: Candlelights and roses.
[55]: This might hurt.

[37] : Go lower.

4K 125 23
By Choccy_Lips

"A monster's weak point is the heart...
Think you can reach it?"

* ** ** *** **

Third person's POV

The car came to a screeching halt when they arrived at the house, jerking their bodies a little forward and snapping Kent out of the cocoon he'd wrapped himself into since the ride had started. He blinked to himself, gulping down a ball of nervousness. The inertia broke into a temporary silence as they all sat, waiting for something perhaps.

The boy raised his eyes, peeking from behind the hair splaying across his face, his body shivered unnoticeably and he bit his lip as he met the cold haunting eyes of Ivy that watched him through the mirror. She gripped the door as she clicked it open, sliding out of the car instantly.

Claude did the same, slowly matching out and shutting his door. They both left Kent inside as they paced around the vehicle, momentarily leaning against it and muttering a few things to themselves. It all brought apprehension to the boy and he clutched the hems of the black hoodie, tapping his foot. He ran a hand through his hair, wondering what would happen next. He was still petrified that he'd be the next with a bullet through his forehead. The emotion snatched him into such a tight embrace, pulling him into the dark covers.

Looking back at what happened in the past two hours made him speechless and numb. Fear was one ugly feeling and it coursed through his body like a drug in this moment. He shouldn't have gotten into the car, he should have tried running perhaps ; no matter how stupid that sounds. But anything would have been better than accepting to come with them.

When the door to his left flew open, he tried to pull away but it was extremely useless when an muscled inked arm reached out and clamped on him, roughly dragging him outside. He stumbled out, his feet landing on gravel clumsily. Kent didn't have the time to ask what was happening before he was once again pushed up against the car, face smashed on the skin cold glass. His mind bubbled in horrified confusion when both his arms were pinned behind his body in a tight grip.

The sound of hand cuffs clicking as they clamped around his wrists. He tensed at the feel of the icy metal biting into his delicate skin.

"What are you doing?" Kent asked, voice ridiculously high pitched. Why did he even have cuffs?

King didn't acknowledge anything he said, instead, the man took a hold of him and began pulling his body towards the house, his grip inconveniently tight. His mind still heavy with frustration.

"Ivy?" Kent's eyes travelled to her in a daze. She seemed to have calmed down a little bit since the car ride and she was somewhat more like herself.

Her head turned in his direction with an annoyed irritated scowl. "What?!"

He struggled against the holds, blinking at the hateful expression. Long gone was the teasing playful girl he'd been with at the school. Now he was all the way back to square one. This made him realize how he'd slowly been slipping into the friendlier side with her.

He grinded his teeth as his feet stumbled over each other to keep up. "What will you do with me?"

She pushed open the door to the house and entered, leaving to King to drag the boy inside. "That's for Claude to decide."

It took Kent a moment to put together that Claude must've been King's other name. By that time, his face came in contact with the cushions of the couch. He fought with himself as he scrambled to get his body into a proper position, but with his hands tied behind his back, things were hard and messy. When he'd accomplished putting himself right, he let out a breathe and tried blowing the hair falling over his face. His eyes turned back, neck spinning to watch as his two assaulters attacked the kitchen, huge bottles of alcohol in their arms.

There was nothing he knew he could say and yet he found himself opening his mouth to plead.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said." He hadn't even known what he'd been saying back there. It was all just a lucky guess. "I didn't--Ivy? Please. I didn't know that--"

The girl placed her bottle down. She managed to hear Kent's cries as another swirl of voices slammed into her mind. She brought the drink to her lips again and threw her head back as she swallowed the toxic liquid. King gently sat himself on a stool, placing a few glasses from the whiskey set on the counter and pouring himself the unbearable acid. A vein on his forehead popped as the familiar stench of booze stung his nose. He rested his elbow against the top and pinched the bridge of his nose, beckoning for Ivy to move closer.

She drunkenly did so, instantly slamming the bottle down and climbing onto his laps. Not time wasted, her lips fiercely met his. Kent's lips part slightly as he watches them roughly melt into each other, handling themselves with careless caution. His throat bobs when Claude takes a firm hold of the girl's behind, pulling her flat against his own body.

He looks away, afraid they'd catch him staring, but his eyes betray him and uncertainly turn back to watch them pour their frustration into their mouths, their breaths heavy and uncontrolled. It was perhaps disgusting, considering that people had just died and they were already having a go at themselves, but he was no better if he was packing at the moment as well.

Kent found himself in awe as he watched them.

Their bodies moved in sync, playing along to the tunes of their heavy maddened thwart. The way every caress of delicate and fragile touch turned hot and needful, vitalized with wild vigor. He noticed how they seemed even more animalistic and feral. Their eyes dark with primal lust. The muscles that adorned King's body flexed, bulging and rippling with raw dominance as he handled the girl mercilessly, clutching the back of her head and holding her face in his desired position, slipping his tongue down her throat. His fingers sunk into her skin as he pulled her even closer.

They both didn't care if Kent watched. They didn't bother telling him to turn away and give them privacy. They didn't get up to excuse themselves. And Claude seemed to have forgotten that thing he'd said about a room. So the boy shamelessly kept his eyes trained on the make out session before him. He continued to admire the fierce sensual play between both the killers, his own body stirring awake at the sight of their hungry intimacy. He slowly bit his lip when they groaned into each other, noticing how easily the black haired man slipped the girl's shirt off, leaving her chest stark naked. The loaded breasts bounced out of their cover, presenting themselves to anyone's eyes.

Kent gradually ran a went tongue over his lip at the show of her skin, he tried to pull his eyes away from them, failing miserably. He cleared his throat and nervously shifted the arms trapped behind his back. "Uh...guys..."

His statement paused when King let out a groan, his fingers pressing into the full fruits that beat against his tattooed chest. The man promptly snaked his arms under her thighs, pulling her up as he stood himself from the stool he sat on. The soft heavy buds of Ivy's ass smashed on the white counter top, legs parted to accommodate the hips that pressed into her. Her moans reached the boy, tugging his shaft to harden. He couldn't comprehend why watching them turned him on so much. The way Ivy's body broke down to Claude's every command and how the tattooed man handled her professionally, his hold rough and brutal yet gentle and careful, cautious.

Kent liked that gleam in her eyes, the one that held a subtle begging, seeing her ask for something so sinful from the devil. But he preferred being the one on his knees and begging her to dirty him however much she wanted.

As if the thought had called her, he tenses as the gray eyes slowly shift in his direction from over an inked shoulder, trapping him with a constricting net and stopping his breathe for a moment. She pecks Claude's neck, sinking her teeth lightly to graze into the sensitive area. Kent remains trapped in her gaze, listening to the groans the man let's out. The gray pools of her eyes beckon him to join, drawing and pulling him. The invitation blunt and open in her eyes.

He rubs his wrists together, the metal shifting silently as he gulped. The rough arms of Claude King stealthily brought down the jeans that she wore, exposing the sexiest thighs Kent has had the honor to see in his life. They were flawless, every inch, from her incredulously tiny waist to the heavy fruitful hourglass figure that adorned her hips and lower to the legs that seemed designed to entice. Her whole body seemed built for this very purpose. Lustful satisfaction. Yet she had that edge to her curves, she had the subtle delicate lines of muscle that caught your eye firmly and pointed out the hidden strength beneath the deceiving tempting call of her body. The rough edges that pin pointed power and dominance, brutality even if poked in the right places.

Emerald eyes watched as the girl put her hands back, twisting her forearms and gently setting her palms against the black marbled counter and leaving her chest on display. Her back arched up, stretching the skin of a noticeable feminine six pack on her stomach. Claude settled his hands on the voluptuous rounds of her hips, he drew her body closer against his, placing another chaste kiss on her lips before drawing down to suck the hard shell of her nipples. Kent swirled his tongue, able to vividly remember how it felt to do that, he could almost feel her tits inside his mouth again.

"Gorgeous."

The sudden deep undertone to his voice made him visibly stiffen, pleasure coiling down his spine and hardening his shaft. The boy cleared his throat, red crawling up his cheek when Ivy strained out another moaned, the sound sweet and delicious. She shut her eyes in bliss, before fluttering them open to promptly clash with his, her body twisting slowly in ecstasy. A dark hungry gray.

"Y-Yeah?"

The shirt covering Claude's torso went flying to the ground and leaving his painted brawny skin to anyone's eyes. His hands cupped her breasts as he resumed the action, drawing the other nipple into his lips and swilling it. Another delighted moan.

"Come here, baby boy."

Kent knew it would be dangerous to go against anything the man said. He had the gravel threatening undertone to his voice, daring him to step away. The boy quickly stood up on wobbling two feet, hands still tied behind his back for some reason. His mind couldn't think past the building tension in his veins and the heavy delirious sounds escaping the two other people occupying the house. Caution was once again tossed out the window like a sack of air. He stumbled to a gingerly halt next to the entangled bodies, stopping two feet away from the suffocatingly arousing scene.

"Hmm?" He tried to focus on the unnoticeable dragon tattoo that ran along his back, but his eyes continued to stray back to Ivy's naked skin, he itched to reach out and hold her.

Claude took awhile to acknowledge his presence, seemingly more absorbed in caressing the weights of breasts he held. His full lips wrapped around the taut nipples and his cheeks hollowed a little as he sucked them, nipping the delicate skin. Ivy's legs lifted and she rested the soles of her feet against the man's waistline, her head fell back and she moaned softly, humming in pleasure.

The action went on longer and Kent failed to pull his eyes away from how the girl's body arched and stretched for more of the touch. Her back sunk up to push her chest into Claude's face, bringing out the round curves of her ass. He watched how the man expertly handled Ivy, his hands roaming her body as though he were a potter who knew his work like the back of his hand. The boy found himself admiring the work.

Claude gradually pulled away after a while, rising up to kiss the girl's lips. He then stepped away from the confines of Ivy's lips, leaving her utterly stark naked. Kent's eyes didn't fail to notice the huge bulge in both their shorts, popping out for all attention. Considering he had his hands cuffed behind him, he couldn't do a thing to cover himself and was forced to openly stand there, unshielded from the blue eyes that shifted in his direction.

Claude came and stood before him, towering over the boy by nearly three inches. Kent coiled into himself, wondering what the man planned on doing with him. But he simply passed him, rounding kitchen so that he stood behind the counter top and behind Ivy. The short width of the countertop allowed him to reach out and comfortably take a good hold of the girl in that position. He gently pushed some hair away from her shoulder, pushing it to fall across her back and lightly pecking her opened skin. Her eyes turn to Kent, that twisting dirty intent still vivid.

"Open up for gorgeous."

It was officially clear that with this man in the room, he had all the power. Ivy tilted her head to the right as his lips climbed up her neck, her own mouth curling up into a smile, but she instantly did as told, placing the tips to the soles of her feet on the edge of the clean white countertop, her thighs spread wide open to display her dripping self. Her body bent in away that made her look all the more enticing. Kent struggled to keep his blush down, instead focusing on what went on before him. King slid his hands from behind her hips, gliding them down to meet the sensitive wet skin between her legs. Running his fingers all over her gently, soothing and caressing the ache between her thighs, rubbing the juices all over the walls of her cunt.

She moaned, drawing the boy's green eyes up to check on her. Was it wrong to enjoy watching this? Was it creepy that this turned him on immensely? Watching some other person provide pleasure to her in such a way? Was it inappropriate that he didn't mind joining them one bit? Truth was he hasn't been told much about this section of life. Except for the 'get a girlfriend when your older and stay loyal to only her', Kent hasn't bothered to check what is right or wrong when it came to the bedroom. All he knew was that sex was a necessary requirement for him to get kids. Yet the people before had their own definition of the word.

"Come closer."

His stomach tied into twists as he took a reluctant chance closer, his still sorely trained on how Claude's fingers lazily playing with Ivy's clit, thrumming and stroking her. The girl couldn't help moaning.

"Step between her thighs."

He let his green eyes flutter up to their faces, but they were too engrossed in themselves to watch him, knowing well that he'd submit and do what is told of him. All three let out labored breaths, chests heaving. He took his place between her thighs, making sure to keep a mere distance in fear, his eyes didn't leave the action the man kept himself busy with. Claude bit Ivy's ear lobe.

"Pull him closer, princess."

Kent didn't have time to understand that before the girl's legs quickly wrapped around his waist, pulling him smack against her. His jaw ticked with a strain when instead of his hardened cock meeting her cunt they slammed against Claude's working knuckles, they brushed his crotch as he continued to work on Ivy. She hummed, coiling her legs around his waist so tightly, his groin smashed against Claude's fingers, pushing them harder against her clit so that the intensity of the action magnified and the speed of his fingers grew.

Claude groaned into her ears, clutching the other side of her hips with his hands. Kent bit his lip, his erection throbbed against his jeans. He tried to hold himself back, it was easy considering there wasn't much he do while tied up. Conversely, his body ignorantly leaned down to the lips that parted and let out moans, pecking them and moistening its skin with his saliva. Ivy's eyes batted open, blinking up at him. A smile made it way into her lips, she brought her hands over the back of his head, sinking her tongue into his mouth tugging the ends of his hair. A groan involuntarily left his lips.

Claude took his head away from the crook of her neck, sliding his fingers away from her. His eyes watched as the two passionately kissed each other, the vigor of lust, hunger and frustration urging them on. Ivy's hands messed up the boys hair, pulling and yanking the soft tender threads. He stepped back a little, taking a grip of her hands and tugging them off. She slowly pulled out of the kiss, leaving the gorgeous beauty to blink with flushed rosy cheeks and eager dark wide green eyes. Their breaths hit against each others skin hotly, eyes unable to stop raking the girls naked body that lies between them.

"Go on." He urges the boy, his grip tightening on Ivy's wrists. "Kiss her."

Kent pulls his eyes away from the full bosom that bounce lightly on her chest, looking to the person behind holding her. He draws them back down to the puckered cupid's bow lips glistening and reluctantly dives in to capture them in his mouth.

To say the least, Kent couldn't explain how he enjoyed tasting her. Or how the way the flesh of their tongues danced around together, teasing and extending deeper to reach their limits. It made his skin tingle absurdly and his fragile heart leap in a clenching excitement. It made him entirely drunk and drowsy.

The feeling was dangerously overwhelming and addictive.

"Go lower." King added.

It took him four seconds to detach himself from the hold of Ivy's lips, he then obediently glided across her cheek, kissing the sharp jawline tenderly. The binds on his wrists prevented any movement, he tried not to struggle against them and concentrated on mapping every place he kissed in his mind.

"Lower."

His lips fell down the slope of her neck, brushing over her soft spot. She cursed and shivered at the feel, moaning. Kent hated how much the intimacy of touch was deprived of him.

"Again. Till I say you can stop."

The boy paused, using that three time to try understanding what they were up to. But he immediately brushed it off, pecking the noticeable collarbone on Ivy's skin. His pink lips pursed and lightly pressed into her skin, tasting, exploring and maybe liking it a little too much. Ivy smiled in delirium. He politely did as he was told, sliding down to pepper kisses on the cleavage of the breasts. The fullness mushed against his cheeks, drawing his attention. He tried veering to the tough nipples that popped for him.

"No. Go on."

The command was clear. He left the tits and resumed as ordered, going down the flat stomach. The hand cuffs on his wrists prevented him from going that low stably without support but he didn't mind. He lavished single part of her body, his own stiff and awaiting in strain to relieve itself of its own torment. It was only when he pecked the skin beneath her navel that he realized how close he was to her cunt, his chin brushed over the area. His eyes lifted up to Claude. The man had busied himself with Ivy's neck but he still chuckled, bringing up his hands to cup her breasts.

"Be careful from there on, gorgeous." He said. "Mommy's got a very sensitive pussy."

Kent couldn't stop the blush that flooded his cheeks when Ivy's eyes fell to him, hooded in stark excitement. She smiled softly, her hands rounding up to the back of Claude's neck and harshly tugging the black hair. She nodded for him to go on.

He dropped his eyes back down and gulped, moving in closer. Ivy Bathory was officially the first girl he'd ever seen naked and been as close as this to. Her skin was just as flawless and clean, sun kissed and amazing. He leaned in closer as he drew out his tongue, letting it run along the lips of her parted cunt, licking all the wetness that dripped out of her.

She moaned, her hips immediately pushing closer for more. The feel of his hot tongue gently caressing the extreme heat that been building between her thighs made her eyes flutter shut in elation. Her head fell back and she gripped the hair in her hands even harder. Kent went on, using the tip of his tongue to explore the fold and binds of her parts, as though studying them, poking and checking for what made her twitch in pleasure. The connection was breathtakingly delicious.

He pressed his lips over the opening when she involuntarily hummed, slowly managing to slip his tongue inside her. And fuck was she so wet. His tongue came out covered in the white substance which he instantly took in one gulp.

Claude's hand clamped on the back of his head, pulling and tugging him back towards her. "Keep on, gorgeous."

He unabashedly widened his mouth and sunk himself inside her, gliding in and twirling his tongue from within her cunt. She moaned and cursed, but the sounds disappeared behind King's lips.

King used one hand to mercilessly knead her breast as he sucked her neck and pressed her aching nipples, while his other hand disappeared between her thighs, controlling the back of Kent's neck and pushing him to taste her deeper. Another sound rippled out of her lips, like a soft sweet whine.

"Fuck..."

It stirred Kent the more, thickening his already hard cock. He groaned into her when the wave of pleasure rolled through him, letting the deep vibration quiver her sensitive folds. Ivy's hips twisted sensual, drawing up into his mouth to match the erotic swirl of his tongue. Another curse left her mouth.

Her breath came out heavily. Claude's grip tightened on the boy's head and he urged him even deeper so that his tongue slithered into her tight clenched walls, making the girl squirm as she felt the flesh of his tongue flick inside her.

An inked arm snaked between her breasts, raising up to take a hold of her jaw and swerve her face back to his. She managed to get a faint sniff of peppermint breathe before he kissed her again, roughly parting her lips to let himself in. She tries to return the kiss but her mind was too fully aware of the building of nerve bundles below her. Her lips only managed to pour out moans and her eyes rolled back into her head. Claude's lips traveled across her skin, kissing behind her ears and rubbing her clit again. The pleasure mixed with that of Kent's mouth, fastening the length of her orgasm and bringing her closer to the edge. She groused in ecstasy.

"Come on, princess." Claude's heavy voice slammed into her ears, his breath harsh and hot. "Cum for your baby boy."

The binds on Kent's hands tightened as he tried pushing himself even deeper, whirling his tongue to taste every corner of her walls. The intensity of her orgasm magnified, her toes curling in needed anticipation of release. She clenched her jaw as he made unrecognizable spiral movements with his tongue, twisting in a way that blew her mind and weakened her knees.

Gosh! How was he even doing that?

"Go on, princess." King urged. "Cum in his pretty mouth."

She looked down to the brunette trapped between her bare thighs and working his way with her cunt, his wide green eyes batted up to the both of them for a moment, holding the gray pools that watched him. He flipped his tongue in and out of her, producing another moan from her lips. Her back arched as she felt herself reach the tip, straining on the final ends of her climax. The multiple nerves in her cunt collected and tightened into a coil, building towards their edge.

Kent groaned deeply and with one final thrust of his tongue pushed her over, making the nerves burst into a wide spread cover of breathtaking sweet relief. She moaned loudly as she came in his mouth, all the cum pouring out unto the boys awaiting lips. Claude didn't have to hold him in place to collect the products of his work, he remained there and shamelessly gulped down every single drop that left her cunt.

"There we go." King muttered breathlessly. "That wasn't so hard now was it?"

A smile lifts onto her lips as fatigue slowly starts to pull her. She brings one hand over to smack the his hands off Kent's head. The man gingerly releases the lad, who hesitates to come up, licking the juices that smeared across his chin and lips. He flushes under gazes as Ivy slowly caresses his cheek.

"You seem to like that." She smirks, pulling his jaw closer to her face.

He nods, the hair on his face bouncing and the chains of the cuffs clanging lightly. He smiled and bit his lip. Claude chuckled from behind Ivy's back, still kissing her neck and shoulders, his massive hands shifted to resume playing with the perky breasts on her chest.

"Can you get these off me?" Kent asked, referring to the binds.

Ivy kissed his lips with a smack, enjoying how he struggled against the ties with a blush on his face. But before she could say anything, Claude pulled her shoulders down, setting her back against the cold countertop so her head fell off the other side and she came face to face with the bulged zipper of his pants.

"If you want those off you go up and get a room, sweet heart." He says, running his hands along Ivy's open torso. "Mommy and daddy still have some grown up things to do."

Kent's cheeks flamed even more when he realized what the man meant by that. He cleared his throat as unethical images instantly started playing in his mind and tentatively stepped back. He'd have liked to stay and watch or maybe even tag along like he'd just done, but he didn't think he was ready to see the real live action of raw sex just yet. The thought of King being with Ivy should have disturbed him, but it only made his aching erection throb even more.

Besides, Kent realized as he turned to walk up the stairs, he'd involved himself with two murderers just an hour after they'd heartlessly killed people.

Normal people didn't do that.

He'd admit that loved whatever had just happened. But he still didn't come to terms with what they'd done back in there. It was wrong to kill, even a fool should know that. They didn't have the right to take a person's life. They should have called the cops or and ambulance instead of deal with the situation themselves.

People didn't just take such risks of jumping to do such sexual activities with murderers, and actually enjoy themselves while they were at it like he'd done. He had a lot to think of himself from here on. It hit him that there was so much about himself that he didn't have written down on his notebook. And it scared him to come to terms with the fact that there was that uncovered side he'd kept buried all this time.

A part of him that was him, but all alien and foreign to this very self that he's built up all his life.

It frightened him beyond measure to know he craved something wrong so much yet couldn't help but chuck caution out the window each time it was presented his way. The buzz that filled him was thrilling, exhilarating.

And he was unfortunately planning to hold unto it for a little longer no matter what.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
11.9K 141 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
13.3K 510 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
104K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...