Web of Lies

Od AG-The-Writer

In an alternate universe where Splinter lives, Karai takes charge of the Foot and change it to be an honourab... Více

Prologue
Just Another Day
Misaki Towa
Don't They Even Care?
Sparring Time
Another Visit
Time To Grow Up
Changing
Is Something Wrong?
Fears & Doubts
A Change In Mikey
Snapped
Confrontation
Broken Brother
You'll Be In My Heart
Confessions
Healing
She's Back!
Ambushed
Wickedness VS Creativeness
The Final Showdown
Rescuing
Two Months Later

Epilogue

1.4K 35 34
Od AG-The-Writer

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

THE FOLLOWING SONG IS COPYRIGHT TO ERIK SCOTT SMITH

Epilogue

The turtles were back on patrol after so long and it felt great to have their baby brother back again but the night was interrupted again by the purple dragons that had a score to settle with them after their last encounter but this time the brothers were ready to work as a team.

They used their inner strength to counter back the Purple Dragons and things were going so well before Mikey saw one of the large thugs of the Purple Dragon lifting up a familiar van door and aimed it at the turtles.

As the van door was thrown, the trio realises too late that it was coming to them as Mikey had a sense of déjà vu again as everyone expected the young turtle to duck down again!

"Not this time!" Michelangelo angrily thought.

With quick thinking and reflexes, Michelangelo jumps high in the air at the upcoming van door and with all of his strength, he manages to karate-kicks the van door straight back at the Purple Dragons, hitting them down and knocking them out.

Mikey landed on his feet and snapped out: "This time I slam the door shut on you!"

The remaining conscious thugs fled the area as the turtles were victorious in the night; the older brothers stared in awe of Mikey before they loudly cheered on for his brothers, gathering around the baby brother with excitement.

"Mikey, you did it!" Donatello happily cried.

"Y-Yeah! I did" Mikey couldn't believe what just happened himself.

"Bro! That was one of the most epic things I've ever seen you did, Mikey!" Raphael gasped out.

"You really did so well tonight" Leo proudly said, petting his little brother on the head.

"Really?" Mikey happily asked.

"Of course you did, bro" Raph winked at him.

"It's great to have you here with us again, Mikey," Donnie happily said.

"It's great to be back with you guys too" Michelangelo warmly smiled at his older brothers.

"I'm surprised you didn't even bother to do any pranks on the Purple Dragons" Donatello chuckled.

"Well I did plan one but I wasn't going to use it'' Michelangelo confessed as he pointed up to the awning above them.

"I see," Leo nodded. "What did you put up there?"

"Water balloon, just don't pull that rope" Mikey points to the rope.

Suddenly three more Purple Dragons lunged to attack the gang as Leo noticed they were near above the water balloon.

"Mikey, pull the rope! Pull it!" Leo ordered.

Mikey did as Leo said and pulled the role but instead of the big water balloon falling onto the Purple Dragon, the awning suddenly tilted by the weight of the water balloon and fell straight onto the older brothers, saturating them with water.

"Oh man!" Donnie whined.

"What the heck?!" Leo cried out.

"Are you kidding me?!" Raphael angrily exclaimed.

Mikey flinched back at what just happened as the purple dragons just laughed at the trio who in return beat down the remaining three Purple Dragons.

As soon as the trio turns to face Mikey, he is gone before they notice he was frantically hopping up from each fire escape in the alleyways and they follow him before they catch up with him on top of the building and stop him.

"Mikey! Wait, where are you going?!" Leo asked in confusion.

Just as Leo turns Mikey around, the brothers see the guilt and sadness on Mikey's face, making them more worried about their baby brother.

"Hey; what's wrong Mikey?" Raphael gently asked.

"I'm so sorry bros" Mikey shamefully apologised.

"What do you mean you're sorry?" Donnie questioned.

"I messed up again," Mikey confessed.

"No you didn't" Leo shook his head.

"Yes I did!" Mikey cried, beginning to whimper and panic in front of his brothers: "I pulled the rope and instead of the water balloon hitting them, it hit you guys and you got mad at me and I promised to myself, I'd never make another mistake or upset you guys again and I failed so badly"

Leo wraps his arms around his baby brother and gently hushing him to calm down before he said: "It's alright, Mikey; we weren't mad at you and you didn't mess up"

"I...I didn't?" Mikey whimpered. "But you guys sounded angry"

"Well we were surprised and a tad bit annoyed but that wasn't your fault, bro" Donnie assured him.

"He's right, Mikey; you just did as fearless here told you to do" Raphael added.

"So...I didn't screw up? You guys don't hate me?" Mikey asked with hopeful eyes.

The older brothers looked at Mikey in surprise and each of them surrounded their baby brother with affection and care.

"Mikey, even if you make a thousand mistakes, it will never change how we feel about you" Leo reassured.

"We love you, Mikey and you'll always be our baby brother" Donnie winked at Mikey.

"And we're telling you right now; you are not and never will be a screw up! You are an awesome fighter and an awesome little brother" Raphael added, rubbing the young one's head.

"And you guys are the best big brothers I could ever ask for" Mikey chuckled.

The brothers' smile at one another before Leo leads Mikey over to sit on one of the outside chairs on the roof and said:

"So Mikey, we actually have a little surprise for you; remember when we sang your song when you were feeling depressed?"

"Yeah and really, thank you; that was so awesome of you guys" Mikey thanked.

"Yeah well, that was your song, Mikey, to us; we came up with our song that's just for you" Donnie replied.

"What?" Mikey asked in confusion.

'Got the music ready, Donnie?" Leo asked Donnie.

"All set" Donnie winked, showing his T-Phone.

"Oh no, dudes; you don't have to do this for my sake" Mikey shook his head and was about to walk off when Raphael stopped him.

"Oh no ya don't! We were 'tortured' by your constant singing and now it's your turn, buddy" Raphael playfully teased and sat Mikey back down.

Mikey chuckles, knowing Raphael was joking before he just let his brothers do what they wanted to do. As soon as Donnie plays the music, the older brothers surrounded their baby brother and sang the song they came up with for him:

LEO:
When we were growing up

I said a lot of things that I didn't mean

I tried to make you tough

But instead I left you crying and lonely

DONNIE:

With the heart that's beating

Inside of you

It's too good to be true

You're more beautiful than anything I've seen

LEO, DONNIE & RAPH:

Hey little brother

I was cruel and mean to you

But hey little brother

I need to say I love you

LEO:

I just want you to know that

DONNIE:

Want you to know that

RAPH:

Want you to know that

LEO:
I just want you to know that

DONNIE:

Want you to know that

RAPH:

Want you to know that

Raphael sat down by Mikey's side and puts an arm around the young turtle's shoulder.

RAPH:

When we were little

I did a lot of things

That I regret now

I was your hero

I always found a way to hurt you somehow

LEO:

But the man you've grown up

And you have become

DONNIE (LEO & RAPH):

Since you were young (I'm blown away)

You're more beautiful than anything I've seen

LEO, DONNIE & RAPH:

Hey little brother

I was cruel and mean to you

But hey little brother

I need to say I love you

LEO:

I just want you to know that

DONNIE:

Want you to know that

RAPH:

Want you to know that

LEO:
I just want you to know that

DONNIE:

Want you to know that

RAPH:

Want you to know that

Raphael soon helps Mikey on his feet and smiles lovingly at his baby brother with pride.

RAPH:

And the tables have turned now

DONNIE:

I'm wishing I could be like you

LEO:

Hey little brother

I just want you to know....

At that point, the three older brothers grouped hug Mikey together and sang with all their hearts content:

LEO, DONNIE & RAPH:

I'm so proud

I'm so proud of you

So hey little brother

I was cruel and mean to you

But hey little brother

I need to say I love you

LEO:

I just want you to know that

DONNIE:

Want you to know that

RAPH:

Want you to know that

LEO:

I just want you to know that

DONNIE:
Want you to know that

RAPH:

Want you to know...

LEO, DONNIE & RAPH:
Kiddo

Mikey smiles with tears of happiness as he embraces his three older brothers back and sniffed:

"Awww dudes, I love you too, so very much"

The brothers embraced each other now that their brotherly love and friendship for one another has been restored and they know that they will never be like they were in the past again.

In the end, they train together, they work together, they hang out together and they live together, not just as a team but as a family and most of all...

As brothers.

THE END

CREDITS

Cast:

Michelangelo ... Greg Cipes

Leonardo ... Seth Green

Donatello ... Rob Paulsen

Raphael ... Sean Astin

Hamato Yoshi ... Hoon Lee

April O'Neil ... Mae Whitman

Casey Jones ... Josh Peck

Misaki Towa ... Grey Griffin
(I imagine her voice would be perfect as my character)

Story ... A.G (Me)

Nickelodeon's 2012 adaptation of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is copyright to Nickelodeon Animation Studios

And that's the end of the story, hope you all enjoy it!

Have a nice day/evening!

A.G

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

48.6K 1.2K 24
Warning: This story contains depression, blood, and mentions of suicide TO AN EXTENT!! Mikey is the youngest of ninja turtle brothers. They always me...
42K 518 22
Set in an alternate universe at the start of The Croaking: Mikey got hurt by his brothers for trashing the place but instead of running away, he clea...
136K 2.8K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...