[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 27 ]

8.7K 395 464
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 27 - Smile》

I finally arrived to my destination, as I looked up at the shrine that was standing tall right in front of me.
I slowly walked towards it as I took small steps but I gradually started to fastened my pace as a genuine smile was plastered to my face, which got bigger and bigger by every step I took.

As soon as i step inside the shrine, I heard a loud shout.
"Y/N-chyyyyyyyyyy". Mikey called out as he engulfed me into a warm hug.

I giggled, as I hugged him back, before pouting slightly, "Manjiro, we just met two days ago." I said.

"But I missed you so much Y/N-chin...." Sano said as he looked at me with sparkle and hearts in his eyes.
I smiled at him, before pinching his nose slightly, "you sound like as if we haven't seen each other in years." I said as I separated my self from him.

"Hmph! So you mean, my favourite Y/N-chin didn't miss me." Sano said as he crossed his arms as he looked away from me.

I pinched both of his cheeks,
"Okie Okie,  i also missed my droyaki-kun, my taiyaki-kun, and my favourite manjiro baby." I said as I smiled at him, before walking away.

"Hehe, hurry up, I brought some taiyaki." I shouted as I now walked towards the centre of the shrine.

I looked back seeing Mikey, who was slightly blushing before running towards me after hearing 'taiyaki'.

Jeez, taiyaki is God.

I smiled a little before turning around to face the shrine in front of me.

"Hey, Y/N-chin. Open your legs." Mikey said.

I spat out the juice I was drinking as I looked at him with widened eye, my face clearly displaying, 'wtf'.

Manjiro and we were both siting on the stairs of the shrine. Luckily, there was no one and just the two of us as we were talking and eating taiyaki.

"Umm.... are you ok--?", I was interrupted as sano started to whine, "Oh come on, please. Y/N-chin."

Mikey started to pout as he grabbed my knees. As soon as he was about to reach further, my instincts shone through.

As I  S L A P P E D him across the face, making him stumble down a little, as I looked at him with shocked look on my face.

I was still sitting in the same poistions. 

"Y/N-chiyyyyyyyyyyy." Mikey said as he got up with annoyed look on his face as he covered his red cheek with his hand, as he looked at me, "Why did you hit me? All i wanted was to sit between your legs, so you can hug me from the back and i can eat my last taiyaki."

I looked at him in disbelief.

As soon as realisation hit me,
i got up abruptly as I looked at him worried, "Are you can hurt? Let me see your cheek? Did I hit you to hard?" I questioned as my hands reached out for his that was resting on his cheek.

"Yah! I-, why is it always me getting slapped?." Sano's said as he looked at me.

"Oi, stop it! It's not my fault that you are so stupid and bold at the same time." I said as I slightly hit him on his arm.

"See you hit me again!!!! Y/N-chinnnn!!" Mikey said as he turned around, pretending to be hurt and annoyed.

I signed loudly, as he continued to whine.

That's it, I am done with him!
I quickly grabbed him suddenly, as I engulfed him in a hug before uttering, "Mikey, stop being a brat, or I am leaving." I threatened him.

Mikey kindly obeyed as he stopped with his nonsense and hugged me back.

He is so cute, when he is like this.

"Here, now Gimme 20 kisses!" He spoke as he turned his red cheek in front of me.

"Uhh... No! Go find Draken to give you all those kisses." I said as I sat back down on one of the stairs.

"Y/N-chii---" I cut him off as I softly grabbed him before making him sit one stair below me, as I wrapped my arms around him,  his back facing me, letting his blonde hair flow the calming winds.

"Here, eat your taiyaki quietly or else..." I said smiling brightly.

Mikey had chills run down all over his body as he stopped whining and obeyed my instructions.

I placed a soft kiss on his red cheek.

"You are devil, Y/N-chin." Mikey said as he munched on his food. I giggled, as I wrapped my arms around him tightly, feeling his warmth against my body, as we enjoyed the quiet atmosphere.

"And you are a brat, Mikey!" I stated.

"Taiju has retired!" Inui said as he declared it to Mikey who was standing on top of the stairs as he faced the shrine, his back displayed to me and inui.

I was currently sitting down on one of the stairs as I looked at inui, admiring his scar that made him look unique.

Both me and Mikey ended up spending the whole afternoon sitting inside the shrine as we joked around, reminisced our childhood stories and even talked about his brother, shinchiro and baji.

"Mikey, black dragons are now subsidiary to toman!" Inui stated.

"So you are going to be the next captain for black dragons?" Mikey questioned as he turned around to look at him.

There was a silence between us, as I listened closely, regardless of my knowledge on gangs. I could tell that black dragons was important to both of them.

"No, it won't be.... it will be Hangaki Takemichi!" Inui uttered as he started at Mikey with expressionless face.

Huh? Takemichi

"Take-mitchy" Mikey said as he looked shocked and confused.
He fully turned around as inui started to explain, "when he stood up against Taiju... he resembles the first generation captain. Takemichi was like the first division captain."

I listened carefully, as I saw a clear and visible respect and determination in inui eyes as he spoke of takemichi.

"No way.....!!"
Mikey said as he started to stomp down the shrine stairs.

"No way...?" Inui questioned as he looked utterly confused with Mikey's remarks.

"Hey!!" Mikey shouted at his face, who was startled by his sudden actions. 

I mentally face palmed myself as I saw where this was heading towards.

"You are not the first one to find Takemitchy...it was ME!" Mikey said as looked at inui annoyed and angry.

Inui eyes met mine as he gave me a pleading look to save him from the angry dorayaki-kun.
I just returned an awkward smile back as there was no way, I was going to stop him.

"First of all, Takemitchy is not yours!" Mikey exclaimed as he now faced me, his eyes on the stairs.

I love this cute and childish side of him. A small smile appeared on my lips as I observed him.

Inui on the other hand completely shocked,  as he couldn't believe the invincible mikey acting so childlike.

"But you know....if takemichi really wanted to join black dragons...then I will reconsider it it. But if he really really wants to, okay?" Mikey uttered.

○●
●○

"I am jealous!!" I said as I got up from my place and walked towards my Mikey.

Inui, left us as soon as he got his answer.

"Hmm...why Y/N-chin?" Mikey questioned as looked at me dumbfounded. 

"Oh, how I wish to be takemichi...right Mikey babe?" I said as I winked at him.

I pinched both of his cheeks before kissing his forehead.

|

In Yokohama -

"I don't agree with this, Izana." Kakucho shouted as he walked towards Izana, whose gaze was fixed upon the city.

"Silence kakucho!" This is our only way to defeat toman." Izana said as thought deeply.

'And also the only way to get my lover, my angel, my Y/N from him.he took everything away from me but I won't let him take what's already mine.' Izana thought.

"I don't see any reason to KILL!" Kakucho uttered.

"If you want Y/N, I will bring her to you." Kakucho stated as he looked at Izana with hopefully eyes.

[HIS POSSESSION]

By ~ Cakepetal
-unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
11.3K 566 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
8.2K 425 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
415K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...