I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... More

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Baby Stand
A Visitor to Morioh
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
A Fight For Love
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
Feet
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

A Love Letter

3.3K 149 95
By FreeFlyer68

You walked to your locker and put up your books. You pulled your lunch out of your bag and set the bag inside of your locker. 

   " Hey, Y/n, you coming? " Josuke asked, walking towards the usual meeting spot for lunch.

   " Yeah, give me a minute, I'll go find Koichi and bring him there, since he doesn't know we changed spots due to Yukako. "

   " Alright, can I have a bite of your lunch? It's looks really good. "

   " No, it's my lunch. "

   " THat's a little rude. "

   " I'm very protective of my food. I bought it from the store this morning and it looks really good. "

   " Please? I forgot my lunch at home. "

You shook your head and started walking away with your lunch in your hand. In front of you, Crazy Diamond formed, and you backed up from the stand. Your back hit Josuke's chest. His hands rested on your shoulders as he smirked down at you.

   " What? Are you going to use Crazy Diamond to take my lunch? "

   " No, it was just a distraction. "

Josuke snatched your lunch out of your hand and dashed down the hallway with it.

   " Hey! That was my lunch! "

   " I'll make you a deal! Go grab Koichi and be back in ten minutes! If you're not there in ten I'll eat your lunch, but if you are there then I'll give it back. " Josuke said with a smile as he went around a corner. 

   " I didn't agree to this! "

You turned around and started looking for Koichi. You asked around, and eventually, the class rep told you she had seen him, and she told you where he was. You walked up to the second floor, but you spotted him walking out of one of the classrooms with three trash cans stacked on each other. He was wobbling back and forth, and it looked like he was going to spill the contents. You walked up to Koichi and grabbed one of the trash cans. He balanced with only two, and he looked up at you, smiling.

   " Hey, thanks Y/n. "

   " Anytime. I'll help you take out the trash and then we can go meet Okuyasu and Josuke. "

   " Sure, sounds good. Thanks for the help. "

   " I'll always have your back, but I might be a little pushy to get this done because Josuke took my lunch and he said if I wasn't there in ten minutes then he would eat it. "

   " Oh, I get it. Let's get going then. "

You nodded and walked beside Koichi down the stairs. You talked with Koichi like everything was normal, but you knew that Yukako was watching. There was a reason you felt like someone was watching you, and being with Koichi gave you a good idea of who was watching you both. You walked to the disposable sight, and you disposed of the trash. 

   " I'll take these back up if you want to go and meet Josuke and Okuyasu. "

   " But what about your time limit? "

   " I know you'll stop Josuke if he tries to eat my lunch. Go ahead, I'll run and take these back up. "

   " Okay, thanks, Y/n! "

Koichi started to jog away, and you ran towards the building. You opened the door to go back inside, but the door opened before you touched the handle. Yukako was standing in the doorway glaring at you. Her hair looked longer, and it was moving on its own. You knew she was a stand user by how her hair moved.

   " Hi, Yukako. What's uh. . .What's up? "

   " You're too close with my Koichi. He's mine god dammit! "

   " Woah! Woah! I don't like Koichi that way! We are only friends and I was just helping him take the trash out. You don't have to worry about me liking him. "

   " I don't believe you! You were trying to be nice so you could seduce him. He's mine. "

   " Okay, first of all, Koichi is a person, not an object to fight over. Second, I don't see Koichi in that way. I only see him as a friend and I think I like someone else. "

   " You think? That's so reassuring. " Yukako said sarcastically.

   " Look, I'm not dealing with this. Someone has my lunch and I really wanna eat, so excuse me. "

You walked past her and walked towards the stairs but something wrapped around your wrist tightly. You looked back to see Yukako's hair wrapped around your wrist.

   " I'm not letting you leave here. Especially when I know you could possibly get in the way of my love with Koichi! "

More hair wrapped around your wrist and started climbing your arm. Shining Knight appeared and used his sword to cut through the hair strands.

   " You have a stand? "

   " Yeah! And it's sword is sharp! "

More hair replaced the spot where your wrist was grabbed. You stand started cutting the strands of hair until they grabbed the sword and pulled it away from your stand. The black strands wrapped around your stand, and it restricted you, making you an easy target for Yukako.

   ' That's right. Jotaro said that what happens to the stand happens to the user. She's restrained me. '

Her hair started wrapping around you, and her hair lifted you off the ground with your stand. She slammed you against the wall, but you were still conscious. 

   " I won't-"

She slammed you again against the wall, and now your vision was starting to blur and become hazy. 

   " -let anyone-"

She slammed your body on the floor, and she glared down at you.

   " -get inbetween-"

Her hair had wrapped around your body, and the only part revealed was your eyes.

   " -our love! "

She slammed your head again on the wall, and you felt yourself slip into unconsciousness. When you passed out, Yukako noticed something had slipped out of your skirt pocket. She picked it up and saw it was a letter, and she immediately thought it was a love letter for Koichi. She threw the letter and dragged you out of the school with her hair, and she decided she would go home early that day. Your stand faded away, and she grabbed a taxi, letting you be released from her hair. When she got in the taxi, she said that her friend had passed out at school and wanted to go home, but really she kidnapped you.

   " Where is Y/n? I thought she cared about her lunch. " Josuke asked himself.

   " Yeah, where is she? " Okuyasu asked.

   " She came to help me take out the trash, and she said she would meet me back here. " Koichi said.

   " She seemed like she really wanted her lunch. I'm not actually going to eat it, I just thought it was fun to poke her buttons. " Josuke said, setting your lunch down.

   " Can I have it if you're not going to eat it? " Okuyasu asked.

   " No, you can't. It's Y/n's. "

   " Why don't we go and look for her? " Koichi said.

   " Yeah, let's go look. Okuyasu stay here in case she comes by. " Josuke said, standing up. 

   " Alright! But if your lunch is gone by the time you get back it was not me! "

Josuke and Koichi walked away from their lunch spot and started looking for you. They started in the classroom where you found Koichi and traced your steps. Josuke walked beside Koichi as they went through the school to the disposal site. They didn't see anything, but Josuke did notice one of the doors leading into the building was propped open.

   " We didn't walk through that door, did we Koichi? "

   " No, we didn't. "

Josuke walked towards the door and pushed it open. Koichi looked around Josuke and saw the trash cans he had carried with you, but they were lying on the ground empty.

   " Those were the trash cans we carried down. Why are they laying on the ground here? "

Josuke looked around the area and found a white envelope on the ground. It had footprints on it, and it looked ruined by someone stepping on it. It clicked in Josuke's head what might have happened, and a shadow covered his eyes.

   " Koichi, you were with her right? "

   " Yeah. "

   " Was Yukako with you or following you? "

   " I didn't notice her, do you think she took Y/n? "

   " If Y/n was walking alone with you, and Yukako saw. . .then she would have exploded or possibly done it. I think Yukako saw Y/n and got jealous, and when she saw this letter she must have thought Y/n was going to confess to you. "

   " But you haven't even opened the letter. How do you know it's a confession letter? "

   " It doesn't matter. Yukako saw a white sealed envelope and thought someone was going to come between your relationship with her. "

   " I. . .What are we going to do? Y/n's been kidnapped! "

   " For now, let's go back and tell Okuyasu and see if Yukako is anywhere around the school. "

   " Okay, let's go. "

Josuke ran beside Koichi, and Crazy Diamond formed and fixed the envelope to look clean and put together. Koichi started explaining the situation to Okuyasu while Josuke opened the letter. He started to read through it, and he felt his face turn red, and the speed of his heart went faster. When he finished the letter, he set the paper back in the envelope and put it in his jacket pocket. He took a deep breath and looked at the two stand users in front of him.

   " Let's start looking for Yukako. The envelope wasn't meant for Koichi when she thought it was. "

   " Who was it for? " Okuyasu asked with a gleam in his eyes.

   " I'll tell you later. Right now I'm focused on finding Y/n. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 363 30
*ON HIATUS UNTIL JANUARY* This is the rewrite of Love Like You. PLEASE NOTE: Rohan is aged up in this fic. The mangaka looked down at the girl, findi...
101K 4.1K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
66.1K 2.2K 22
⚠️CONTAINS A LARGE AGE GAP, DO NOT READ IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE⚠️ This was my first story, not my favorite. So if you don't like it, consider...
69.9K 2.3K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...