From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

50

1.7K 75 44
By ykwitdo21

so kehlani is back on tour but instead of on her own she's with demi. am i the happiest no because i wanted to bring the idea of us two going on a vacation to her but that never happened.

i'm sitting here watching E news talk about me again because of a incident that happened.

" so y/n is one of the most loved and hated artist out right now. i mean she's a sweetheart every artist that met her has said nothing but good things about her. but today... today she ended up attacking a pap"

" well i mean he was in her personal bubble"

" but as in artist you need to be able to control yourself no matter what anyone says"

" well let's watch the video"

the video someone caught of the whole situation popped up.

" aye bruh can you move please i'm trying to get to my car"

" is it true you're cheating on kehlani" he asked.

" no now can you move" i said.

" you've been spotted with 2 different women especially one on valentine's day in february "

" yeah and can you move bruh" it showed me trying to open my door and he closed it shut.

" why are you cheating on kehlani"

" my nigga i'm not now move out my way and get the fucking camera out my face before i fuck you up" i said going to open the door again and he shut it.

i smacked his camera on the floor which pissed him off. i threw a punch which hit him in the jaw and he fell back.

i opened my door and got in my car then the video ended.

" she asked him multiple times"

" well it looks to me like she doesn't like when people just have proof of accusations"

after that i just turned my tv off and my phone started ringing.

kehlani was facetiming me. i opened my laptop then declined her call on my phone and called her from my mac book.

after 2 rings she picked it up.

" hey" she said propping me up.

" hey" i said.

" y/n i know your not cheating so it doesn't matter what a bunch of nosey people think" she sighed out.

" it's still annoying" i huffed out. " i've never gave anyone the time a day or anything and they think i'm cheating because i was out with my friends" i said rolling my eyes.

" listen i know but as long as you and i know the truth it's fine" she said with a smile.

i seen her pick up a shot glass and throw it back.

" drinking before the show" i asked.

" yeahhh i should be back to you soon" she said.

" good never wanted you to go in the first place" i mumbled.

" and that's why i'm happy the tour is ending so my girlfriend could stop being mad that i even left" she chuckled and i flipped her off.

" i missed you" i said with a sad smile.

" i missed you" she said back taking another shot.

" keh" i said.

" i'm fine y/n i just want to be real hyped tonight okay" she said.

" alright no need to get hostile" i said.

" i didn't mean it like that.... i- how's franklin" she asked changing the subject.

" he's good at my moms right now" i said.

" okay okay that's good" she said.

" yeah" i said.

" you know i love you right" she said.

" i know" i said.

" good because i feel like i don't tell you enough" she said.

" well thank you for telling me and i love you too" i said back.

i unlocked my phone was started to record her as she was looking at me.

i chuckled.

" you are so fine" she said.

" thank you babe" i said then ended the video and i was typing a caption on it to post it.

"i can't wait to get back to you so you can dick me downnnn" she said.

i almost chocked on my damn spit.

" kehlani" i chuckled.

" like i want you to put it downnnn on meeeee" she said.

" okay i will" i chuckled.

" you better" she said with a wink.

i laughed at her before there was a knock at her door.

" oops i got to go i love youuu" she said hopping up and grabbing the phone.

she blew me a kiss.

" i love y-" she hung up.

" too" i mumbled.

" i need a nap" i said going upstairs.

i walked into my room and plugged my phone up before plopping on my bed. i got comfortable and closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 508 23
Y/n is a athletic high schooler and is a player. But what happens when she finds herself actually liking somebody? Will she finally treat them right...
847 30 11
Currently being edited I have a crush on my best friend. That I can't deny, but I am too shy to confess. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship. Be...
434K 8.7K 29
You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Billie has been bi but scared of coming ou...
28.9K 725 14
Demi Lovato and Kehlani have feelings for each other. But because of Kehlani's past she's scared to let herself fall for her Demi. Demi wants Kehlani...