Not so much in love with the...

By xx-WillowDane-xx

Nora moves to the other side of the country. Suddenly she lives by the sea and can feel the cool seawater aro... More

NOTE
Before
Playlist
1. Eh... bye?
2. Detention!
3. Friends?
4. Okay then, weirdo
5. Big brother
6. Fucked up
7. Feelings?
8. Kissy kiss
9. Going out
10. Dare
11. Plans
12. Stars
13. Never💥
14. Mad in the forest💥
15. Dump💥
16. Mask
18. Huh?
19. Pain
20. Dream
21. Choose💥
22. Brolove
23. Doubledate
24. Badboy
25. Room💥
26. Italy
27. Shopping💥
28. Diner
29. School
30. Winterprom 💥
31. Hear💥
32. Yes!
33. Max💥
34. Fair💥
35 . Plane
36. Playlist💥
37. Leave
38. Replaced
39. University
40. Okay
Do NOT panic
Change of plans
41. New
42. Lost
43. Prize
44. Home
45. Dress up💥
46. Work💥
47. Locked
48. Drifting
49. Tea
50. Paparazzi
51. Inaugurate💥
52. Leaving
53. Boyfriend
54. No
55. Gone
56. Changes
57. Together
58. Wannabe
59. Suffer
60. Names & pics💥
60. Crying
61. Christmas
62. Threats
63. Perfect
64. Rain
65. Hi
67. Come back
68. Heartbeat
69. You okay?
70. Pram
71. More
Epilogue

17. Needy💥

711 18 31
By xx-WillowDane-xx

Stan takes my hand and whispers in my ear, "Man, you're going to have so much pain between your legs that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

I giggle and turn to him. 'If you promise that, I will promise you that tomorrow you can only think of me. So much so that you'll want to fuck me even harder tomorrow night.'

His eyes widen and he starts walking faster towards the car. Then he suddenly stops. "B-but ... I'm already doing that. Can't you promise something else?" he asks pleadingly. I smile. He's so cute when he's needy.

"We'll see." I chuckle as I get in. He looks at me pleadingly all the way to his house and drives as fast as his car can.

I shake my head laughing. When we drive into the driveway, he jumps out of his car before the engine is off. Slowly, to tease him, I follow him.

In the bedroom I finally find him, looking for something. I lean against the door frame. "What are you looking for, honey?" I ask sweetly. He pays no attention to me and yanks open his nightstand.

I roll my eyes and remove the pack of condoms from my handbag. I brought it with me because I knew he was going to look for it.

I stop and he finally looks at me. He runs over to me and almost trips over the mess he's made. "You sneaky monster." he growls. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "But you are my monster."

I kiss him hungrily and pull his hair. He goes along and takes the package, but I don't care. We're going to need them anyway, so who cares?

He walks backwards towards the bed, with me still in his arms, and falls backwards as his feet touch the bedside. Now I'm on top of him and I use this position to pull his T-shirt over his head. I fiddle with his belt for a while but soon his pants are off too.

Through his boxers I can see that he already has a serious boner, and I haven't even done what I wanted to do...

He looks at it for a moment, then pulls me back to kiss my neck. 'Jesus, what are you doing to me? Tonight is going to be great!' he promises me. I giggle and teasingly stroke the edge of his boxers. He jerks and lets go of me. So I sit on his thighs and painfully slowly pull off his boxers.

Now he is completely naked under me and I feel uncomfortably dressed, so I take off my dress. All I'm wearing now is my red lace bra and matching panties.

Stan looks at it with big hungry eyes, but I grab his hands and press them above his head. I look at him sternly. "Don't touch, don't moan and don't say anything. If you do, I'm going to punish you. Clear?" I say bossy. He swallows and nods. I think he likes me to take charge.

I run my finger gently over his length. He presses his lips together. If he finds this difficult... Then I grab him and start moving my hand up and down quickly. He moans loudly and I let go. I turn my back to him and walk over to his closet. There I put on one of his T-shirts and lie back on the bed. I look at him and he looks at me angry.

"What? I said I was going to punish you. No sex tonight." I say giggling. He pulls big eyes and a pout. 'Please, Queen? I'll be good. No sound and no touch. Promised. please?' he begs. I admit grinning. I enjoy it when he begs.

Again I walk to his closet, but not the wardrobe this time. I think I saw it here somewhere... Aha! I quickly grab the handcuffs and walk back to the bed. Stan doesn't realize what I'm planning yet and looks at me expectantly.

"On your back, hands above your head and eyes closed." I command. He obeys and I quickly cuff him to the bed with both arms. Then his eyes open and he starts making angry noises. I look at him warningly and he gets the hint. Immediately he is silent again.

I pick up his pants and T-shirt and he shakes his head pleadingly. I roll my eyes. "It's not what you think. Now calm down.' He sighs in relief and immediately bites his lip in fear. He looks at me with wide eyes. I shake my head and his shoulders relax.

With his T-shirt I tie one foot to the bed, with his pants the other. Now his body is open to all my touches. I look at him for a moment, he has his eyes closed and his chest is rising and falling rapidly. His boner betrays that he finds this very exciting.

I sit back on his thighs and his eyes shoot open. I stroke his V-line and he bites his lip again. Then I grab it and go up and down quickly. This time he can hold back his moan, but I can see his lip starting to bleed. 

Giggling, I bend over and take it deep in my mouth. I suck and lick his length. He jerks beneath me and tries to tell me he's coming. I gesture from the stupid and carry on. Just as he is about to come I let go of him and get off him. He looks at me angrily but says nothing. Well, he quickly learned his lesson.

When he has calmed down a bit, I take off my bra and panties and walk to the center of the room, where the pack of condoms is on the floor. I want to take one out, but change my mind and take the whole suit right away.

When he sees what I'm holding, he starts nodding like crazy. He actually gets even harder. I think his boner must be almost painful by now, but he doesn't flinch. Then he pretends to put his finger in the air. I nod.

He sighs deeply and moans a little. "Please, Queen. ride me. If you do that and then untie me, I'll keep my promise." I think for a moment. Then I nod. He sighs in relief and I point my finger warningly.

He looks at me pleadingly. Then he raises his finger again. Rolling my eyes I sign that he can say what he has to say. "Queen, I can't promise I won't say or do anything if you drive me. I mean, you're already torturing me like this, am I really not allowed to make a sound?" I shrug. Actually, I would miss his seductive talk...

"Good. We'll make sure your friend has a jacket on here first." I grin. Slowly I put the condom on him and he moans like this is the best feeling ever. "Come on, Stan. If you're moaning like this now, what must the neighbors think?" I laugh. He looks at me apologetically.

"Sorry, Queen. But you and your hands have turned me into a sissy. All I have to do is think about you or I'll already have a boner and-" He interrupts himself by gasping for breath as I lower myself onto him. He fills me completely and I sway my hips sensually.

"Oh, fucking hell. Oh, I'm not going to last long, Queen. I...ah, fuck..." Stan moans loudly. I move faster and faster until the butterflies in my stomach explode and I feel Stan explode in the condom.

I fall down next to him, panting heavily. 'Wow, fuck! You were great.' he pants. I remove his condom and throw it away. Then I untie him and he immediately wraps his arms around me. I sniff his scent contentedly. Even sweating, he smells better than all the other boys at school.

"Then I will now fulfill my promise." he grins. I don't think he will have to do much for that, I'm starting to feel my muscles all over the place now. I also have a bit of a sore feeling between my legs, but I enjoy the pain. It's a reminder of the excited feeling I get when we do things like this.

"Or not?" he adds doubtfully when I don't respond. I immediately nod my head vigorously. "Yes!" I call. He grins. "I thought so." He presses me down on the mattress and hangs over me. I close my eyes and wait for him to do something.

Then I hear something of metal and my eyes shoot open. I see him grinning at me with the handcuffs in his hand and I quickly hide my hands under my back. He looks at me defiantly and raises an eyebrow.

"You didn't think I wouldn't take revenge, did you, honey. And now, hand." he orders with a wink. Reluctantly I give him my hands, but somehow I also feel very excited.

My hands are now tied over my head, and he seems to be in doubt whether he should fasten my feet or not. I look at him seductively. "If you fasten my feet, I can't wrap them around your waist, can I? And you like that so much." I say sultry. His eyes widen and he throws his pants and T-shirt away.

He puts on a condom and slides in me. Moaning, I wrap my legs around his waist, I know he likes that. Whining with pleasure, he begins to punch dominantly.

It goes faster than yesterday, different. It's going faster than last time and I have to do my best not to scream. It's delicious in a different way. This isn't romantic, but I don't care.

My head goes up and down to its heaving rhythm and I moan, loudly. He looks at me with satisfaction and goes a little faster. "Very well, Queen. Show me how good I make you feel." he grins. I tighten my legs around his waist and bite my lip.

Then he can't stand it anymore and he moans even louder than I did. I don't want anyone to hear us, so I press my mouth on his. He doesn't seem to mind at all and kisses me back with lust. Then he comes and so do I.

Out of breath, he falls down next to me. He puts an arm around me and pulls me against his chest. I cringe at the tight feeling down there. "What is it, Queen? Did I hurt you?" he asks concerned. I shake my head reassuringly and he sighs in relief.

I turn around so I'm resting my head on his chest and look at him. "You just kept your promise very well." I smile. He smiles and closes his eyes for a moment. "As much as I want to make love to you, Queen, I really need sleep. Your bossy behavior has really exhausted me. Will you please stay here to sleep?" he begs with a pout.

I nod and settle more comfortably on his chest after throwing the blanket over us. He hugs me tightly with his arms and soon falls asleep. He snores softly, but in a cute way.

Smiling, I study his perfect face. Mine. All mine.

********

Hehe Pffff, almost 2000 words of smut. enjoy xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
164K 4.7K 31
"Leave me alone you ass nugget!" I call over my shoulder. "April stop! And did you really just call me an ass nugget?" he replies, scurrying after me...
144 29 14
Nyla Bensdrop, a seventeen year old girl, with the brains and brawns. New at Lakes View High School. She's smart, confident, optimistic and undeniab...
1.5K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...