"Leave me alone you ass nugget!" I call over my shoulder.
"April stop! And did you really just call me an ass nugget?" he replies, scurrying after me down the hall.
April Thorne was just starting the school year, trying to avoid the attention but no... life isn't fair like that. Life decided that Aprils whole life need to be turned upside down. Starting with him. Blake Rivers. The new guy. He became popular the minute he stepped foot inside the door. Although he seemed nice at first, April couldn't have been more wrong. When a little crush starts to develop, that's where it all goes wrong.
Crushes? Kisses? Parties? Queen Bees and Exes?
Stay Tuned :)
Warning! This story is kinda cliche but like every story this one will have a twist!
- Chapter One- Run in with the Queen Bee
- Chapter Two- Oh oh, Not Again
- Chapter Three- I have a date???
- Chapter Four- It's Party Time...
- Chapter Five - The Aftermath
- Chapter Six- Movie Fest
- Chapter Seven- Movie Date
- Chapter Eight-Drama and Fights??
- Chapter Nine- Trouble in Paradise
- Chapter Ten - Bad Things Have Happened
- Chapter Eleven - After the Crash
- Chapter Twelve - Babysitting Part 1
- Chapter Thirteen - Reunited!
- Chapter Fourteen - Fighting?
- Chapter Fifteen - Daddy Issues
- Chapter Sixteen - Was it a mistake?
- Chapter Seventeen - The Ring
- Chapter Eighteen - Not my Day
- Chapter Nineteen - Well That Happened
- Chapter Twenty - Attack of the Mighty April
- Chapter Twenty-One - Brother!
- Chapter Twenty-Two - It's About to go Down
- Chapter Twenty-Three - Surprise Surprise
- Chapter Twenty-Four - The Date
- Chapter Twenty-Five - Lazy Day
- Chapter Twenty-Six - Fun Day
- Chapter Twenty-Seven - Punch Ups
- Chapter Twenty-Eight - Perfect Moment
- A/N Please Read It!!
- Chapter Twenty Nine - Shopping
- Chapter Thirty - Prom!