Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

four

6.6K 259 8
By lonelycoach

Emma's.

After my work, I directly went to the Cruz Corp. to talk more to the CEO about everything he said to me. I wanted to help my dad, after all this will be my only choice to take. And I wanted to know how about Richard cheating and deceiving me while we're in a relationship.

"Miss Spur, I presume you came here to clear up something, either your dad's company or your ex-boyfriend's little secret." Jonathan greeted me as I sit down in my seat. "I wanted to know about Richard's." I started and I saw he handed me a clear folder, inside of it are various photos of Richard and my good friend that I worked with within some of the movie projects, Jessica Morris. "This is the recent one, in Paris." He pointed to the one photo where they're kissing in public. "You thought he's doing some work on there, but unfortunately, it was his actual plan to be with his little affair." I was crying right now on how he fucking fooled and stabbing me while at my back. I gave everything to him but he ended up being with someone.

"We didn't haggle at him or contacted him to stay away from you, we just saw how happy he was now with the girl in France. Your father saw it, he doubted him at first and he was right about it." Mr. Cruz tried to explain more but I keep my tears falling.

A few minutes have passed, I realized that he was just a waste of time, I shouldn't be sad or crying about him. He's nothing but an asshole.

I wiped out my tears and I looked finally up to Jonathan. "I wanted to help my father." I sternly told him. I saw how he smiled at me and presented me with another folder but this time it was just a paper, more like a contract.

"Read it, so I can answer all your inquiries at the end." He said to me as I read first the contract. 

The marriage will last 4 years, and after 4 years of nothing and you didn't fall in love with each other, the parents will be allowed to present a divorce papers to you both.

And after successful 4 years of marriage, the Cruz Corp. and Spur Industries will be named after you both.

That's all written about there, but I know this is not the whole contract for me.I looked up again to Mr. Cruz and I was ready to ask him multiple questions about this. "First, what will I get from this?"

"Of course, your father's company, and I can name you the greatest artist in the Hall of Fame, easily." He answered me and I was amazed which it's what I really wanted in my life, to be known at the Hall of Fame for artists. "Acceptable, but it is not yet enough since I will do something hard and complicated in this marriage." I persuaded him. "Enumerate it." He retorted.

"I wanted to make them suffer." I was furious about him and Jessica for betraying me. I wanted to let the whole world what they did to me. "Consider it done." He answered while listing it to his notepad.

"And I wanted our wedding to be simple and less guest if necessary. And after married, I wanted to have our own house with our own design on it." I added 'cause why not, the Cruz family has tons of dollars in their pocket, why not spend it all since it is in front of me already. "Done. Anymore?" He asked. "That's all," I answered.

"Great, Justine is still in her office, you can visit her and start your work of falling in love with you. Use your charm, since you're a great actress I've known." He told me and I stared at him for a second and finally stood up from the chair. "Remember, make her change in just 2 months from now. Thank you again, Miss Spur. It is nice to have an agreement with you." He smirked at me and I didn't try to answer him back as I continue to walk out in here.

When I'm finally out, I released a stressed sigh and track my way to the elevator. "Good evening Miss Spur, The COO's room is located on the 38th floor, just straight ahead and you'll see a red mahogany door." The CEO's secretary instructed me as we go down to the 38th floor. "Have a great evening Ma'am." She greeted me and I smiled at her.

While walking, I saw working cubicles in here where everyone now is gone and dismissed, while Justine is the same likely as her father, a work addict.

While walking I found a restroom at the right corner and I decided to fix myself first before meeting her. I told you this will be hard for me to do, considering I didn't know anything that will attract her or please her. As I entered the restroom, I quickly move toward the mirror while doing some freshen-up and fixing my dress.

I bun my hair up and put some red lipstick on it. "Let's see what would be her reaction," I mumbled to myself as I grab my pocket bag and looked at myself one last time.

I knocked twice on her big door and she let me go inside. While entering, I laughed at the minimum volume when she thought of me as her secretary and I can see how busy she was with her work. Her dress suit rolled up to her forearm.

"Your father's secretary made me knock on here," I told her to make her surprised which worked and I saw her eyes were shocked but happy to see me from the weeks passed.

"Miss Spur, what a pleasant surprise. " she stood up from her chair and My God why does she looked hot when she walked out from her desk? Then she made her way coming towards me, the way she shoots her hand, right on her pocket and swaying those hips are magnificent. Why am I getting aroused by her sweet voice?

"Drop the formalities Justine, 'cause from now on, I'm your fiance and soon to be wife," I glance at her smile when she was happy from my answer, but fuck, those lips are way hotter than my ex. I wanted to kiss those. "And you will call me, honey starting tonight." I can't help but pull her head down as I finally kissed her lips, it was a french kiss though 'cause I wanted to taste every corner and line of her lips. I pushed her more and I was being horny right now.

"Wait... Emma." She moaned and I was proud of myself, where I just kiss her and I already make her moan. We separate our lips to catch some air and I wanted to continue but sadly she pushed me slowly away from her.

"That was... wonderful, but what the hell Ms. Spur?! We both didn't agree on this." she protested to me. "We also didn't disagree with this. And I told you, call me honey, or my first name, Emma. Just like earlier, because I'm your  fiance from now on and we need to act like an actual of it." I instructed her, while she sat down at her desk.

"Well yeah! We will do that, in front of our parents or to the public, but literally, we're in my room, alone together." She annoyingly replied to me. I just chuckled at how irritable she was.

"What if, I wanted more than just an act?" I asked her with my flirty voice while licking her neck. And her buddy down there was already poking my hips. Shit! Stella was right, this girl has a penis, a mad and big penis!

"I think you're drunk or high or something. I was happy that you finally came to me-..." I interrupted her, trying hard to fall her on my traps, "Aww, you missed me, hun? " I asked her while tracing my index finger down to her chest, to her hard abs, wow! But she stopped me when I'm getting to that boner she has.

"We need some rules for this. This is inappropriate and I respected you highly, Miss Spur. As I said, you get whoever and whatever you want, as long as you married me. Now will you excuse me, my son was waiting for me to come home." Justine told me and I was shocked that she has a son, a child. Wait, so she's a mother at an early age? Her dick can make a human, Oh my G!

I was having my second thoughts about doing this, am I doing this right? I retreated to her and quickly exited her office and I can hear her calling me.

Mr. Cruz didn't mention this to me, or maybe he was opposed to her daughter's relationship with someone? I don't know now what to do.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

When she left my office, I quickly looked at my junior and she is wide awake just because of her kiss. I need to release this before anything goes wrong. I went to my bathroom and released my buddy from her cage as I started to jerk it and I was surprised, it just came when I first thought about Miss Emma. Shit! She gave me a full time in just a few seconds. That woman was so frisky.

"Did Miss Spur have someone to drive her home or she just walked away?" I asked the receptionist if Miss Emma was ok when she left here. "She has chaperone when she came here Ma'am, as well as she left the premises." The lady in dress replied to me and I nodded my head to her. I gave her my thanks and proceeded to my car.
___________________________________________

"Good Evening, Young Mistress. I believe that the Young Master was already sleeping." Bernard startled me when I'm sneaking entering to my son's room. I sighed because I wasn't able to give him my good night kiss and hugs.

"Sorry, Bernard. I just really care about the child, and every day is like I'm losing special moments with him, he may get upset with me." I reasoned to Bernard while walking towards my room.

"The child will always understand you and your family. He always talks about you and his parents. Yes, he misses you but he completely understands and he's patient with you and with his father. And I will never let that happened when he gets upset or hate you all without being at his side." Bernard assures me and I smiled because of that. I was thankful that Russel was in good hands.

"Thank you, Bernard. Is father around? I didn't have a spare time to check on him at the company." I asked him. "Yes Young Mistress, he just went to his suite as he also tried to get in Russel's room." He replied and I'm surprised why he will do that, well he's his grandson. I nodded my head and proceeded to my room.

And after my night routine, I was thinking about earlier what happened. I'm glad she accepted what I wanted but that kiss, and tension, and even herself was a bit alarming for me. Perhaps I need to clear things up with her tomorrow.

I went from my bed and closed my eyes as I ended my day for today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
20.5K 380 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
846K 24.7K 28
Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina and let Sophia to care for their child alo...
26.1K 860 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...