I Was Right, Love Is Messy (T...

By ItsKristenWrites

Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her e... More

Author's note
1. See you tomorrow, Miss Montgomery
2. The promise
3. Friendship bracelets
4. I'll leave you alone
5. I'm always hot
6. What besties are for
7. Secrets
8. Curiosity killed the cat
9. Curiosity broke Kate's arm?
10. Hospital stories
11. She is not the only one
12. Cat toys
13. The truth
14. You are real to me
16. Just the gay panic
17. Jealousy gives us hope
18. The eyes gave you away
19. Borrowing book's pages
20. No more games, and no more running

15. Make me feel wanted

2.2K 93 32
By ItsKristenWrites

Sofía's POV

I was currently wrapped up around Brianna, my arms holding onto her for dear life as she caressed my sides over and over again, trying to dissipate all my worries away. A week happened since Kate and I talked, a week since I haven't seen Nikki and Val because of it.

"I love you" Brianna said softly, peppering kissed all over my face.

Slowly I started smiling, my chest feeling lighter all because of Brianna's presence. After I told her everything that happened, she has never left my side, and even though we were being careful when we were in school, Brianna has never behaved more sweetly and caring than in these days.

"I love you too" I said kissing her, slowly and passionate.

A few seconds later we stopped, and I closed my eyes as the kiss ended and we rested our foreheads against each other, reveling on the feeling of being together.

"Do you want to stay with me for a few days?" Brianna asked, and my eyes opened wide, a tiny smile forming on my lips.

"You'll regret it later, especially when you want, but can't get me out, but yes...thank you so much!" I said hugging her with force that she reciprocated.

Since that talk with Kate, and the secret's that it undiscovered, I've felt...betrayed? The story that I used to hold on to for so many years resulted in a lie, Kate never loved me as I thought she did, the fairytale relationship that I thought we lived...was a fantasy, it never happened.

And deep down I knew Kate was right, that I didn't listen to her when I should have, she felt asphyxiated, and maybe, just maybe the ending of our story would have been different if I had listened to her.

"What are you thinking about?" Brianna asked, caressing my face with her thumbs, being extremely gentle with me. "You've been in here a lot" she pointed out, caressing now my head after signaling it with her hand.

"About everything, I guess" I said tiredly. "Things happen for a reason...and I get that, I wouldn't change anything from my past because all of it led me to you, and I love you" I said looking at her intensely.

"But it hurts" Brianna ended for me, and I nodded, hiding my face in the crock of her neck.

We stayed wrapped up in each other in silence, Brianna knew I was very hurt about this whole situation, she didn't force me to talk, but she never left me to be on my own either. I didn't even know what I wanted from her, but she was giving me it all, just in case I needed a tiny bit of everything.

"For what it's worth....I think she did love you, or loves you" Brianna said, earning a confused look from me. "She let you blame her for years about what happened between the two of you, in a weird way...she wanted to prevent you from suffering" Brianna ended.

I stood up slowly from her lap, I walked around the room and Brianna followed me with her eyes.

"But I deserved to know the truth" I said facing her.

"Didn't you know it?" Brianna asked, titling her head. "I'm one hundred percent on your side here and I'll always be...but...why you didn't listen to Kate? You really didn't notice that something was wrong?" Brianna asked, and I knew she was taking mental notes of my every move.

I sighed before answering, and I knew I already had the answer to Brianna's question, but I was so ashamed of saying it out loud.

"Val was right" I said, pausing to take a few steps towards her. "I liked Kate, a lot...and maybe I wanted her to like me back so much, that I blinded myself from the truth, which was that Kate didn't saw me that way...she wanted me as a sister, as her best friend...but not how I wanted her, not as her lover" I finally said, biting my lower lip and taking Brianna's hand for comfort.

"But she did love you" Brianna repeated, trying to make me feel better and I just shook my head dismissively. "Baby, she loved you as a friend so much, that she tired to love you like you wanted her to love you. When you love someone, you want to make them happy; you want to protect them; you want to give them everything...I think that Kate tried to do that...she is an absolute despicable human with a tiny little brain that didn't function enough to actually think before act so she end up taking the wrong choice and wasting your time..." she took a pause to breath in and out as I told her she could do when she wanted to murder someone, we've been talking about it and I think she has finally understood that she can't go around trying to murder everyone.

"I'm gonna kill her" she ended, opening her eyes evilly, with a palpable furry surrounding her. I guess she hasn't understood that killing is wrong after all.

"I knew you were dying to say something like that" I chuckled, I appreciated the way Brianna was behaving, focusing completely on me and trying to keep her own feelings about the situation hidden, so I could let mine out.

"I felt myself dying every time I passed on an opportunity to verbally rip her apart" Brianna whined, actually disgusted with herself for behaving nice.

"I appreciate it...oddly, I don't want neither of them to be murdered" I said sighing, at first, I thought I'll never be able to extinguish the burning anger that I felt towards my once girlfriend and my best friends, but now...I felt hurt, stabbed, like if they left me to bleed out and didn't even notice.

Brianna stood up, she wrapped her hands around my waist and brought me closer to her, I revel in her scent, and she looked me in the eyes, letting a few seconds pass before she spoke.

"I know you don't, and I also know you're too vulnerable to stop me from killing them...so sadly, and for the first time in my life...I have to swallow all my anger, or killer instincts, it seems" Brianna explained. "I won't lose you over a silly murder" she ended.

"I'm pretty sure no murder is silly" I said biting my lower lip in an attempt to cover a laugh that was about to escape from my throat.

"Love, wait until you're back to your bubbly and righteous self to try to save me from becoming a killer" an evil smirk spread on her face. "You won't succeed tho" she ended.

I grabbed her face and brought her closer to me, kissing her with passion and force, taking advantage of her evil moment and taking all that hot evil queen vibes, and turning them into lust.

As I started to surrender to her, she suddenly became aware of where we were and stopped kissing me, lowering the intensity until she let go of me and went to sit on her usual chair.

Yes, she isn't only being soft in the verbal aspect, which I've got to say, was becoming something annoying, because what better way to be okay than with angry make up sex? I mean I know I don't really have anything to make up for with her but-

"Are Nicole and Valerie still trying to reach out to you?" Brianna asked getting me out of my naughty thoughts.

"Yeah...they're worse than stalkers, thank you for offering me to stay at your house, that way I won't have to hear them banging on my door everyday" I said tiredly.

"So you don't want to talk to them? Should I add them to my hit-list?" Brianna joked.

I laughed and Brianna smiled at me, I walked towards her and she grabbed my hand, bringing me closer to her in a faster speed.

I looked into her eyes, and even though there were full of worry, I could see as clear as day a deep and pure caring for me.

"I love you" I said watching her intensely, and she smiled softly.

She hugged me, and we stayed like that for a while, she was comforting me silently meanwhile I revel on her scent, it was amazing the way her body fit with mine.

"I guess I now know what it feels to be unwanted, I never-" I said chuckling bitterly.

Brianna didn't even let me finish the thought when she was already taking my face with her hands and making me look at her, she wore a worried expression.

"You were never unwanted, yes mistakes were made, from all parts. But you were never unwanted, never" Brianna said sternly, pausing for her words to sink in. "Take me as an example, I tried to walk away from you so badly, but here I am now...accepting that you're my whole world, accepting that all I'll ever do from now on is...want you" Brianna said quietly, but her words were powerful and full of meaning.

Then Brianna rested her hand on my thigh, and a fire ignite within me after her words sink in and I felt her electric touch. I got in a position where I could be fully straddling her, and then captured her lips with my own, the kiss was different, it was full of lust, yet I could feel Brianna being careful and gentle, restraining herself.

"Sofía..." she whispered, putting space between us by placing her hands on my stomach and chest.

"Please" I whispered, trying to get closer to her again, but she was stronger, and she held me in place.

"You aren't okay...and we are in a classroom" Brianna said groaning, griping my waist tightly.

I smiled at her, my desire only growing after I saw the way she was fighting so hard with herself to stop. Her words, the way she has been taking care of me, her hands on my body...everything was igniting a fine within me, she was doing it, she and only she.

"Please...make me feel wanted" I whispered, taking Brianna by surprise and kissing her with all the fire I had.

At first, she tried to resist, but I knew I was Brianna's weakness, so I guided one of her hands to massage my breasts and without noticing, she soon submitted to me, letting me take control of the kiss but soon deepening it and being on control herself.

She devoured my mouth with her own, the intensity growing by every second, one of her hands was tightly wrapped around me, keeping me in place and flushed against her, meanwhile the other one was still massaging my breasts thought the fabric of my clothes.

Without warning, I bit Brianna's lip drawing a moan out of her that I quickly drowned with our kiss, and that seamed to be enough for her doubts to turn into resolve.

Without any difficulty, her hands unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt and started massaging my now bare breasts. Brianna detached her mouth from mine, and I gasped for air, and soon her mouth attached to my neck, biting and sucking lightly, finding my sweet spot with ease.

"You'll feel more than wanted after this..." Brianna started. "And I plan of taking my sweet time with you" she whispered, biting my earlobe and earning a low moan from me.

Her mouth was tracing patters on my skin, going to kiss my cleavage while her hands keep playing with my breasts.

I closed my eyes and started grinding on her, I was holding onto her shoulders for dear life as she kept on exploring every inch of me.

"I'll never get tired of this" Brianna said in between kisses.

Soft gasps could be heard from my mouth, she was being incredibly gentle with me, and I've got to say this wasn't what I expected from us if we were going to have sex in a classroom.

"I want you every day, at every hour, every minute...and every second" Brianna said, her hand descending to create patterns on my thigh. "I'd make love to you all the time if I could" she added, her hand getting closer to where I wanted her the most.

I was a whimpering mess already, and Brianna knew it, that's why she was going incredibly slow, and just as I thought she was going to give attention to my most intimate area, she retracted her hand and continued playing with the hem of my panties, while her mouth played with my nipples.

"Brianna..." I said breathlessly.

She bit my nipple when I said her name, taking me by surprise and making me groan and unable to speak.

"You are all I'll ever want" Brianna said, going back to kissing my neck and undoubtedly leaving marks.

I was sure I was completely wet; I was hot and bothered and she wasn't paying attention to the area I wanted her to, I was desperate for her touch, and even though I enjoyed everything she gave me, I needed more, I needed more of her.

"Do you believe me?" Brianna asked, her hand going back on massaging my thigh, incredibly slowly moving up to my core.

I nodded rapidly, looking at her in the eye and silently asking her to continue, to never stop.

"Use your words" Brianna said evilly, and for a split second going back to her kinky and dominant self.

"I believe you" I said with difficulty, because her hand was getting dangerously closer to my center.

Brianna smiled and lifter my skirt to my waist so she could play with my underwear, teasing me nonstop

"Do you believe you're wanted? Do you believe I want you?" she said slowly, eyes filled with lust.

"I do, but I've heard your better with actions...so I rather if you show me" I said panting, my chest filled with expectation of what was to come next.

Brianna smirked, and without further words or warnings, she slipped two fingers into me, making me moan loudly but quickly making me go quiet by kissing me.

She worked her fingers on me, while her mouth kept on devouring mine, and as soon as the pleasure became too much and I stopped kissing her, she slowed her motions on my core, making me whimper.

"I want you to kiss me with all you have, and I want you to kiss me and feel you shake as you cum for me" Brianna said, not wasting any more time and going back to devouring my mouth her own while she absolutely ravaged me.

But I knew she was still being gentle with me, because she kept teasing me and making me whimper to then silence me with a kiss. And if this were some other time, I'd be already on my third orgasm and not feeling my legs anymore.

As I started feeling the knot in my stomach about to release, Brianna added a third finger and silenced my moans with her mouth, demanding a passionate kiss from me.

"Kiss me and don't stop, if you do I'll stop too" Brianna ordered, I could only nod in understanding and did what she asked me, and without warning, Brianna was now using both of her hands to drive me to the edge.

Within seconds, I came all over her, she was silencing my moans and making my legs stay wide open for her. After a few seconds of seeing starts, Brianna slowed down her peace, helping me ride my orgasm and after it, finally letting me breathe properly again.

"That..was...amazing" I said panting, my legs feeling weak.

Brianna put her fingers into her mouth and moaned loudly at the taste, and I bit my lip as I still burned from for desire of her.

"How are you feeling?" Brianna asked, unable to wipe off her face her cocky smile.

"Anything but sad, or unwanted" I said still trying to catch my breath.

Brianna pulled me in for a kiss, and the whole world disappeared. As soon as the kiss ended, the ball ringed signaling the end of the lunch hour. I huffed annoyedly and got up from Brianna's lap, readjusting all my clothes as I felt my legs getting a little stronger.

"We should do this some other time" I said as I was about to go to my next class.

"Oh baby you thought we were over? All I ever do once we reach to my house is to show you how wanted you are" Brianna said seductively, opening the door for me and erasing all my previous sadness and negative thoughts, replacing them with a little bit of lust and excitement, but undeniably, with love.

------------------------

The nerve of this woman named Kristen that doesn't update when she should, but spends all her time daydreaming about what is going to happen next in the story...

Also, my newest crush on a fictional character is unhealthy hitting me, though I should explain to someone why I might die by trying to get myself into a book. Anyways...let me know if you're liking the story so far! And if you liked this chapter, you would help me more than you might think by voting and sharing with friends! Also thanks to the people that comments, it's amazing to read your insights or jokes! Thank you for reading!

Also, if you want to get to know me more, follow me on my socials, here are my usernames:
CuriosCat: @ItsKristen
Twitter: @ItsKristenWrite

P.S. Happy late birthday Angel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
2.4M 82.7K 41
~COMPLETED~ GirlxGirl / TeacherxStudent. ~ ~ ~Being one of the most popular girls in high school, Kate Brooks thinks her life is perfect. She has mon...
69.3K 3.2K 42
Completed Book 1 of 3: Thursday (Logan POV) 'I stopped dead in my tracks when I felt Peggy's hands on my knees. She had the biggest smirk on her fac...
1M 39.9K 61
After disappearing for the rest of her senior year, Nova is an enigma most people don't want to mess with. She thought she could come back to school...