Secret..!!

By FRAH20191013

Be respectful to everyone, act like a nice and obedient girl. Even though she didn't like it, she had no choi... More

❤❤
1

2. Sara-Kiara

82 6 2
By FRAH20191013

Sara.

Living with Grandma for the past week has gotten me used to her being a control freak. Every morning she wakes me up at six o'clock in the morning, so I can read prayers at the temple which is inside the house. I really can't stand staying here.
Luckily, she allowed mama and paa to give me my laptop and cell phone, otherwise I would be dead by now. I'm too dramatic, aren't I?

"Sara!" My grandma screamed from downstairs. Rolling my eyes, I put the laptop on the bed as I got up and walked out of the room. During the week of living here I just stayed at home learning to cook and clean the house which of course the results of my cooking were terrible.

"Yeah grandma, I'm coming" I went down one step and she looked at me intently.

"Come to read the prayer together" I nodded my head and went to the worship room located in the middle of the house. Grandma took the prayer plate and we started worshiping. Since I didn't memorize any prayers, Grandma led the prayers. a wide smile appeared on his face after finishing the prayer.

"take this" she handed me the ritual plate. "You've been here a week and since then you haven't left the house at all. Today I'm taking you for a walk around the village" she raved.

"And do you remember kiara, your childhood friend?" I try to remember and yes I remember. When I was little when I came here I always played with her.

"She asked about you, and she said dhe would see you" I just said OOO, because I'm not really interested.

But what can I do, at least I have one friend here to play with or just spend my boring time. I got ready in my room. Not knowing what to wear, I decided on a colored midi dress
Light brown with floral print, I let my black hair fall back and slightly wavy, I wear black gucci sandals. Done.. I am satisfied with my appearance and go down to meet my grandmother.

Her didn't comment on my appearance but his gaze was sharp, at least this time I was safe from grandma's tantrum. "Let's go" she said and we both started walking out of the house. The guard opened the gate and I just found out that the area where Grandma lives has a good environment, big trees and rice fields that stretch around this village.

Grandma began to greet people who passed by and they also greeted back giving a sincere smile. They also asked about me and grandma introduced me to them. Then we stopped at a house that was quite large and very much like a country house. Grandma knocked on the door and a woman was wearing a saree, from her age she doesn't look much different from my mother in her early fifties..

"Aunt sharmila, come on in" the woman waved her hand for us to enter. Grandma and I sat on chairs, the woman brought us drinks.

"Auntie who is this girl?" the woman did not hesitate to ask the grandmother.

"She's my granddaughter, daughter anil and madhuri" grandma replied and I pulled my lips into a forced thin line, my cheeks hurting from forcing a smile all the time.

"Oh my God.... It's sara that little girl, she's big now" the girl showed a surprised face and held her mouth and became emotional.. Of course I'm a grown up, with time everyone will grow and develop.

"Sara, this is Juhi's aunt, she was the one who carried you when you were little, you even breastfed her," said Grandma. What, I breastfed him?

"When you were born Madhu's breast milk didn't come out and according to the tradition in our family, the newborn has to drink breast milk and Juhi offered to breastfeed you" grandma explains and the girl named Juhi gets emotional.

"Greetings aunt" I greeted the woman.
"No, no son, don't call me aunty. Call me Aai (mother in marathi) You are like my own child" she said.

"Okay Aai" it was quite stiff coming out of my mouth but considering she had breastfed me what's wrong with calling her by that name. And it made her happy, you could see it on his face.

"Where is Kiara?" Grandma asked.

"she is drying clothes in the back, wait really aunt let me call" the girl, eh I mean Aai went to call Kiara. Not long after that Aai approached us with a young woman with a smile on her face. she looks at me Like I am a very big blessing of God. she touches grandma's feet.

"Oh my God Sara" she looked at my appearance from head to toe, I smiled awkwardly, honestly I don't like it when someone looks at me with a strange and questioning look. Then she hugged me tight enough and I hugged her back, not as tight as his hug.

"I can't believe you came here" she stares at my appearance once again.

"Yeah, so am I, I still can't believe it" Kiara, she's a beautiful and attractive girl, it's just that her appearance is not modern. she wears Indian clothes if I'm not mistaken his name is churidar.. Yes, my mother gave me some clothes like this and I never wore them.

"Kiara take her for a walk around the village, my legs are not strong anymore" Grandma gave this girl an order.

"Auntie you need to rest a lot"
Aai says stroking grandma shoulder.

"You girls go for a walk and I will prepare food" Aunt Juhi said.. Ehh I mean Aai.

"Okay Aai" replied Kiara. She pulled my hand out of the house. "Come on"

Kiara and I walked down the path, on the edge of the road there was a green rice field that stretched and it was a soothing sight, there were also big trees and the sound of birds chirping, the wind was blowing hard and wild flowers were thriving.

The villagers who saw me looked up and asked Kiara who I was, she patiently answered the villagers' questions one by one with a smile on her face. Does his cheek not feel pain smiling continuously. "So what are you doing in new york?" she asked curiously.

"I studied fashion in new york, but I finished it a year ago" she nodded but I don't know if he understands fashion or not.

"And you what are you doing?" I asked  kiara back. "I teach the children to dance" she said, Wow I Love dance, I should learn to dance from her too.

"Why did you suddenly come here after so long?" I'm not going to lie about the reason I came. I'll be honest.

"Actually I was punished by papa and mama and I have to stay here for one year. You know New York is a free city and all my friends there do what they want, unlike me. I have to maintain my attitude and be an obedient girl. So one time I got drunk at a party that my parents were throwing. And I ended up getting drunk and humiliating them in front of a lot of people" I laughed out loud remembering all that and she was quite surprised to hear my story.
His eyes widened.

"Drunk? Are you drunk?" she asked astonished..

"Hey don't be surprised, drunk people are common in New York, I have to take you there when I get home later" I said and he nodded but still with a surprised expression.

"Let's continue the journey" this time I invited.

Several men passed by on motorbikes and of course they couldn't take their eyes off me, there were even older men looking at me with lustful eyes... What's wrong with me? I think the clothes I'm wearing are already covered.

"Kiara why do the men who pass by always stare at me?" Kiara smiled seductively before answering. "Because here young girls never wear modern clothes like you, so they must be fascinated to see you, after all you are a beautiful woman. So far no one has matched your beauty in this village, and this is the first time they have seen you" replied Kiara.

Me and kiara keep walking and i don't care about the many stares of men's eyes on me, Ireturn their gazes arrogantly, I only care about this beautiful village view.. "Kiara, Kiara" A voice called kiara's name, kiara and I looked for the source the voice and it leads to a woman standing on the terrace of the house.. Wait this house is very beautiful, the yard is full of blooming flowers. Surely the owner of this house really likes plants.

Kiara pulled my hand and now we are in front of a woman who calls Kiara's name, this woman is wearing a sare, her hair is braided back like Kiara's and jasmine flowers are pinned between her hair. she looked at me like most people, she fixed his eyes on Kiara... Looks like she asking about me.

"Ohhh this is Sharmila's geandma granddaughter, just arrived a week ago. Her name is sara and sara introduces this is rakul" The woman named rakul held out her hand.
I reluctantly returned his hand and she smiled kindly, she seemed to be about three or five years older than me.

"You are so beautiful" she touched my chin. I don't like strangers touching me, that's on my face too, maybe their hands are dirty.

"Let's go in first" she offered but Kiara politely refused as we had been out for too long and I was tired too.

"Next time we will stop by, Aai and grandma are waiting at home" Kiara replied. then rakul went inside the house for a while and he gave a gift to kiara.

"Okay give my regards to uncle and vijay" said kiara. "Also convey my regards to aunt juhi and grandma sharmila" rakul said

"Sure" kiara and me walked out of rakul's house, but before that a man entered the front yard of rakul's house. He rides Motorcycles and looks at me in wonder like I'm a miracle and impossible to exist, he also stares like he knows me very well and I also feel familiar with his face.. But I'm not sure there are many people in this world who look alike.

"Hi Vijay" kiara greets and he smiles. His eyes were still looking at me before he finally parked his bike and I walked away with kiara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
71.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.