2. Sara-Kiara

Sara.

Living with Grandma for the past week has gotten me used to her being a control freak. Every morning she wakes me up at six o'clock in the morning, so I can read prayers at the temple which is inside the house. I really can't stand staying here.
Luckily, she allowed mama and paa to give me my laptop and cell phone, otherwise I would be dead by now. I'm too dramatic, aren't I?

"Sara!" My grandma screamed from downstairs. Rolling my eyes, I put the laptop on the bed as I got up and walked out of the room. During the week of living here I just stayed at home learning to cook and clean the house which of course the results of my cooking were terrible.

"Yeah grandma, I'm coming" I went down one step and she looked at me intently.

"Come to read the prayer together" I nodded my head and went to the worship room located in the middle of the house. Grandma took the prayer plate and we started worshiping. Since I didn't memorize any prayers, Grandma led the prayers. a wide smile appeared on his face after finishing the prayer.

"take this" she handed me the ritual plate. "You've been here a week and since then you haven't left the house at all. Today I'm taking you for a walk around the village" she raved.

"And do you remember kiara, your childhood friend?" I try to remember and yes I remember. When I was little when I came here I always played with her.

"She asked about you, and she said dhe would see you" I just said OOO, because I'm not really interested.

But what can I do, at least I have one friend here to play with or just spend my boring time. I got ready in my room. Not knowing what to wear, I decided on a colored midi dress
Light brown with floral print, I let my black hair fall back and slightly wavy, I wear black gucci sandals. Done.. I am satisfied with my appearance and go down to meet my grandmother.

Her didn't comment on my appearance but his gaze was sharp, at least this time I was safe from grandma's tantrum. "Let's go" she said and we both started walking out of the house. The guard opened the gate and I just found out that the area where Grandma lives has a good environment, big trees and rice fields that stretch around this village.

Grandma began to greet people who passed by and they also greeted back giving a sincere smile. They also asked about me and grandma introduced me to them. Then we stopped at a house that was quite large and very much like a country house. Grandma knocked on the door and a woman was wearing a saree, from her age she doesn't look much different from my mother in her early fifties..

"Aunt sharmila, come on in" the woman waved her hand for us to enter. Grandma and I sat on chairs, the woman brought us drinks.

"Auntie who is this girl?" the woman did not hesitate to ask the grandmother.

"She's my granddaughter, daughter anil and madhuri" grandma replied and I pulled my lips into a forced thin line, my cheeks hurting from forcing a smile all the time.

"Oh my God.... It's sara that little girl, she's big now" the girl showed a surprised face and held her mouth and became emotional.. Of course I'm a grown up, with time everyone will grow and develop.

"Sara, this is Juhi's aunt, she was the one who carried you when you were little, you even breastfed her," said Grandma. What, I breastfed him?

"When you were born Madhu's breast milk didn't come out and according to the tradition in our family, the newborn has to drink breast milk and Juhi offered to breastfeed you" grandma explains and the girl named Juhi gets emotional.

"Greetings aunt" I greeted the woman.
"No, no son, don't call me aunty. Call me Aai (mother in marathi) You are like my own child" she said.

"Okay Aai" it was quite stiff coming out of my mouth but considering she had breastfed me what's wrong with calling her by that name. And it made her happy, you could see it on his face.