Haay guys......❤❤

💮This is purely my imagination.

💮This is a kind of fanfiction inspired by favorite actor and actress

💮My first language is not English, please forgive any grammatical errors or typing errors.

💮Writing is a pleasure and an overflow of imagination and self-feeling. so enjoy this book, hope you like it

Synopsis

Be respectful to everyone, act like a nice and obedient girl. Even though she didn't like it, she had no choice if she wanted to inherit his family's rich empire, so she was desperately forced to obey the rules of his family. She acts fake on the outside, tries to be nice and submissive to all of her father's business associates or on camera makes you known as an angel girl.

Growing up as the last of two children and also one of the most prominent businessmen in the United States, her life was full of freedom and always being pampered, she was a proud and rude, haughty woman. but of course everyone must have a soft side.

His father, mother and brother loved and pampered her very much, but his family still adhered to the traditions of his ancestors who came from a village in India.

One important night made the public see the real attitude of the angel-looking girl and her parents were very disappointed with what she did. his parents had no other choice but to send her away back to where they came from to live with his grandmother until she learned to be a better person.

But her grandmother has her own rules, she has to follow her grandmother's rules and live a life like a country girl. she learned to do housework and went to temples to worship God.

Everything she goes through is very forced and a lot of drama until one day she is met with a village youth named Vijay, a man who is beyond his reach. There was one thing she admired. But there is a big secret behind it all waiting to be revealed.

So what exactly is the secret? follow and read the continuation of this book to find out.
❤❤❤❤