Yaariyan

By theshimmery_star

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friends... More

Character Sketch
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62

Untitled Part 47

1.5K 227 17
By theshimmery_star

"Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless. Best friends are formed by time. Everyone is someone's friend, even when they think they are all alone." ― Vera Nazarian

S P A C E
Mukti was sitting alone on the stairs when Cabir came there and sat beside her. Mukti looked at him and turned her face again.

"What are you doing here? Are you back again to give your gyan to me?" She said in a sharp tone.

"Mukti, what has happened to you all of a sudden? Why are you behaving like a jealous girlfriend?" Cabir looked at her.

Mukti looked at him with wide eyes. "Are you serious! What the hell are you saying?"

"It's not me, Mukti. It's your behavior." Cabir took a long breath and turned her towards him holding her shoulders. "I can understand your concern for Manik. He is our friend too and we all are also concerned for him. But that doesn't mean we can interfere in his life always."

"When did I interfere in his life? I was just asking about his whereabouts. He didn't contact with us since yesterday and he didn't even show up in the college today without informing anything. So, now can't I even be worried for him?" Mukti cut him in between.

Cabir nodded his head. "You can, Mukti. You can. But you have to understand that we are not kids anymore. We have grown up and things have changed between us. We can't be the same all the time, right? Now Nandini is a part of Manik's life. They have gone through so much and then they have had so many problem between them. They are trying to sort the distance between them and know each other better. So, as their friend, we should give them the space."

Mukti heard him attentively but didn't say anything in response looking at nowhere particular.

Cabir smiled knowing her mind has started working. Now she just needed the last push. "But the best part is Manik never ignored us for Nandini nor she forced him to do so. We have got another friend in her. Also he is getting the love from her which he has craved all his life. Aren't you happy for Manik?"

"I am happy for Manik, Cabir. I am happy for him, there is no doubt in that. But it's just that the changes are a bit hard to be used to. I will try better to give the space they need from now on." She smiled curtly.

Cabir wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "That's like our lady bheem. Now let's go. I am hungry. Everyone is already waiting for us in the canteen."

Mukti laughed hearing him being hungry. They left for canteen.

M A N I K' S   P L A C E
After the jamming session, Manik and Nandini were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. They were completely naked under the duvet. Manik was lying on his back and Nandini was sleeping on his one arm while his other hand was placed on her waist. Nandini's one hand was on his chest while the other one was under her. His face was hidden in his neck.

Manik is the first one to wake up hearing the sound phone buzzing. He frowned in sleep and opened his eyes being irritated. He got up and immediately off the phone without seeing the caller id as he didn't want to wake up his wife. She scowled in sleep but didn't wake up. He went back to her keeping the phone aside. Manik started admiring the beauty in his arms and lightly pecked her lips without disturbing her sleep.

"Nandini...

Just a year back, there was no existence of this girl in my life nor there was any way to. If she was like some other random girl who is  scared of Fab5, then she would have never ended up here. She wouldn't have fascinated me this much. Times passed and I kept on being pulled towards her. The more I tried to stay away from her, the more she attracted me. I couldn't stay away from her and now we are here this way.

The day when Nandini asked me to marry her, I didn't think I was ready for it. More than that I was not sure about her. I didn't want her to regret her decision when she comes back to her senses. But I was wrong, she didn't regret it. Instead she fulfilled all the duties of being married. I could never find anyone more perfect than her.

I was in another world when she took the first step for our relationship. I  never expected her to do so. It felt heaven if you ask me. It was difficult to control myself around her but still I tried. I didn't want to hurt her ever. Now she is sleeping in my arms looking so tired and Beautiful. I love her. I don't think I can love her more than this but every time I think this she makes me fall in love with her more."

Manik saw the time it's already 11. He realized he has been admiring her for more than hour now. He sighed not realizing how time passed looking at her. He didn't have the heart to wake her up seeing her peaceful face but he had to wake her up.

"Nandini..."

He called out her name softly but she didn't wake up. He called her once again still there was no response from her. Then he started shaking her shoulder lightly and called her. "Nandini, baby, wake up. It is already 11. We need to get up."

After hearing the time Nandini's eyes flung open and she sat immediately. She looked at Manik and blushed. Manik smiled and kissed her cheek hardly.

"I won't mind seeing you like this for my entire life but, baby, it's time to wake up." Manik teased her and smirked naughtily.

Nandini turned completely red. She looked down in embarrassment and quickly covered herself with blanket. She closed her eyes looking down and blushed completely. Manik smiled and hugged her tightly from side.

"Nandini, you don't need to feel embarrassed from me. I am your husband and I have already seen your...." before he could speak further Nandini closed his mouth with her palm and opened her eyes all the while blushing hard.

Manik removed her palm and kissed it. He leaned towards her and kissed her lips lightly. She too responded in the same way. This made him smile. Manik broke the kiss finding her breathless.

"I love you, Nandini. I love you the way I never did before to anyone. I promise I will do everything to protect you. But just promise me one thing never hide anything from me, Nandini. I won't be able to fix things, if you hide matters from me. Will you do it?"

Nandu nodded in yes and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, Manik. I know I should have told you about Nyonika mam. But trust me, I was only worried about you. Because I didn't want you to hurt yourself in anger when you have such a big day coming."

Manik broke the hug and cupped her face. He pecked on her forehead. "I'm sorry too. I should have controlled myself and heard you before reacting this way."

Nandini smiled.

"Now go and freshen up. It's already late. We are not going college today. So, we will spend the day together." Manik caressed her face.

Nandini nodded and got up holding the duvet close to her chest. She went to washroom and stood under the shower. Meanwhile, Manik called Fab4 and informed them that he couldn't come to college today. They would meet at night at Alya's place and jam. He also apologized for not informing them anything and disappearing all of a sudden.

Manik was just done talking to them when he heard Nandini's voice from the washroom. She was calling for him. Her voice was sounding tense. Manik frowned.

C O L L E G E
Fab4 were in the canteen having fun. Manik wasn't there so they couldn't jam any longer. Everything seemed to be fine as Manik had called them also Mukti was back to track after her little conversion with Cabir.

"Guys, let's leave now. We don't have anything else to do." Cabir suggested.

"Yeah. I need to rest before you all show up for jamming." Alya added.

Mukti nodded. "I also need to go to mechanic. There is some problem in my bike. It's needed to be checked."

"Dhruv, you are coming with me, right?" Alya asked when they were walking towards the parking. "I didn't get my car."

Dhruv nodded his head.

Cabir and Mukti shared a look before a broad naughty smirked showed up on their face.

"Alya!!!" Mukti called out her name with an extra sweet tone.

She was a little ahead them. So, she turned back not having any idea what's going on in their mind. She raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Are you sure you are gonna have any rest after going home?" Mukti smiled innocently battling her eyelashes.

Alya gave her a confused look as she was behaving unlike her. "Of course. But what happened to you? You are behaving weird today. Is everything okay?"

Mukti nodded her head. "Completely."

"Yeah... Mukti, I also noticed you are not behaving yourself today. I think you are stressed. You should go with Alya now. Then you both can have your girly time. It might help you to reduce your stress. What say?" Cabir spoke for the first time.

Dhruv was standing behind Alya watching the drama. He knew they must have heard them talking that's why they are pulling Alya's leg. He guessed Alya didn't realize that yet.

"I think you are right, Cabir." Mukti winked at Cabir hiding from Alya but Dhruv noticed it. He nodded his head in disbelief. She again turned back to Alya. "Alya, I'm coming with you. I hope you don't have any problem." She pretended to be naive.

But Alya being the ultimate naive one failed to understand the tease in Mukti's tone nodded her head. She turned back to look at Alya and made a puppy face. Then she looked back at Mukti. "Why will I have any problem? You can come. But I didn't get my car so Dhruv was supposed to drop me."

"No worry." Mukti wrapped her one hand around Alya's shoulder. "I'm here. Dhruv was about to drop you, right?" Alya nodded. "Now I will do that. I also have my bike with me."

Alya was supposed to say something but Cabir spoke up first. "Wow!!! what an idea, Mukti!"

They both laughed in mind seeing Alya's face.

Dhruv had enough of them. So, he finally jumped in between. "Guys, it's enough. Stop teasing her."

Alya's mouth hung open hearing Dhruv. She looked at Cabir and Mukti's face who burst into fit of laughter as her face was showing how shocked she was.

"You should have seen your face, Alya. You looked damn funny." Mukti uttered controlling her laughter for a while.

"Yeah... I was controlling myself with so much effort." Cabir joined Mukti. They high fived with each other.

She was still in a state of shock.

"But I have to say Dhruv, you have got really smart. Alya couldn't understand our acting but you did." Cabir patted Manik's back.

"Manik is not here so you both got her to make fun. You both can't be serious!" Dhruv uttered in disbelief.

"What to do? We also need some source of entertainment. You are Manik's buddy. So, if not him, then we can do that with you." Mukti added with Cabir.

"I am not gonna leave you two." Alya said and ran behind Mukti and Cabir but they were faster.

Dhruv too ran behind them seeing their childish act. They can never be serious.

Everyone was staring at them admiring their friendship.

U N K N O W N    P L A C E
Nyonika was sitting in front of a man. She was looking stressed hearing the person speaking.

"So, what have you decided? I guess you have got enough time to think of it? Now I need the final answer else I have to do something which you won't like. So, when I am giving you option, pick your choice." The man spoke in a hard tone.

Nyonika looked at him for a while. "You can't do this to me. It's not right."

A smirk formed on that person's face. "You should not speak about right and wrong. Because they don't suit you. You have already done so much wrong with people not to mention with your own son. I don't think a wrong will harm you much comparing to that."

"You can't speak this way with me. I....."

"Shut up, Nyonika. You don't have any right to rise your voice in front of me. Also you are forgetting your position. You are not in the position anymore where you can shout on people. Remember that before you speak further because I won't bear that anymore."

Nyonika controlled herself taking a long breath. "Okay. But I can't do this. It's... It's..."

She was again cut in the middle. "I don't have the whole day for you. I am here for your answer. Make it fast. I have to make arrangements too. It's you who have crossed the limit which has landed you here today. You decided to ignore the deal which we had made and started doing what you shouldn't have. Now it's my turn."

Nyonika's face went place hearing him. "Listen to me once. Give me a last chance."

The person nodded his head. "You don't deserve anymore chance, Nyonika.

M A L H O T R A   M A N S I O N
"Manik..." Nandini called out Manik from the washroom.

He went near. "What happened? Are you fine?" He was getting worried for him.

"I'm fine."

"Then?" Manik asked before she could complete her sentence.

"I don't have any change." She muttered in a low tone feeling shy. She couldn't wear the clothes she was wearing before.

Manik smiled. "Don't worry. I will give you something to wear."

He said and went to his cupboard to get her a dress. He took out one of his shirts and handed it over to her. "Wear this."

Nandini took it from his hand. She looked at his shirt with wide eyes. "Manik!!!"

"What?"

That's all for today. I hope you all liked the part. Don't forget to vote and comment, sharing your thoughts.

And happy new year, guys.

05.01.2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 26.2K 61
A MaNaN FF that ranked FIRST, SEVENTH & EIGHTH in the TOP TEN INDIA WATTPAD LIST :) Medical background. This story is light and heartwarming. It is a...
95.5K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
582K 37.8K 38
(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into this story,you'll find out what it feels...
154K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...