๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ

7.5K 269 894
By -SIMPLYACACIA

tw: blood and gore. don't force yourself if you don't like blood or gore! 

Tanjiro was walking through the path, looking at the purple wisteria trees which painfully remember him of Y/n. Tanjiro stopped in his tracks and place a gentle hand on one of the wisterias and smiled as he admired the beautiful shining flower. Tanjiro's figure climbed up the stone stairs carefully. He walked through the red Japanese arch. 

Kanao and Y/n were standing near a pole. "Demons have something special called, demon blood arts," Kanao said silently to Y/n. "You better watch out for some of the demons out here, but you don't have to worry, I'll protect you," Kanao smiled. Y/n looked at Kanao and smiled softly at her. "I'll protect you too," Y/n said. 

There are so many, Tanjiro thought as he looked around, he didn't notice Y/n who was looking at Kanao. "Everyone," a robotic voice announced. Y/n and Kanao turned their heads to look at twins who one has white hair and the other has black hair.  "We thank you for coming here tonight.... to the demon slayer corps final selection," they said in sync. 

Y/n felt a bit weirded out by their oddly in-sync act, but y/n smiled like Kanao anyways. "There are demons imprisoned here on Mt. Fujikasane captured alive by the demon slayer swordsmen and unable to leave," they said as their empty orbs made y/n feel creeped out a bit. "That is because wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms year-round from the bottom to halfway up the mountain. However, there is no wisteria from this point on, and so demons abound" 

"You'll need to survive here for seven days to pass the Final Selection, and now be on your way," they said holding up their lanterns and bowed.

Tanjiro tensed before he remembered about y/n as he looked at the twins in determination. Kanao was looking at y/n with a smile. They all strode past the giant arch behind the twins. Kanao and Y/n promised to stick together and they did. 

There were two demons running towards them. "Second form, Blinding Petals!" Y/n shouted, the demon that she was handling was blinded by the petals as it grunted in annoyance. Y/n sped as she cut off the demon's neck. "Fifth form, Peonies of futility!" Kanao exclaimed as she unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weaved in on themselves. 

Kanao looked at y/n who was frowning at the disappearing demon, then Y/n turned her attention to Kanao. "I should learn your forms, and you can learn mines too," Y/n smiled. "I was about to say that," Kanao chuckled. "Why not after the final selection or maybe in the daytime?" Kanao asked. Y/n nodded as they began to walk forwards. There was a scream that could be heard as three demons ran towards Kanao and Y/n. "Kanao-san, I'll go to where the scream came from. Could you handle these demons?" Y/n asked. 

Kanao nodded with furrowed brows. "Be careful, y/n-san, and, I'll meet you back here," Kanao said. Y/n nodded with determination and sped in a blur to the distance. A girl with yellow eyes and short black hair with red scleras and a bright yellow kimono was eating a man viciously. 

The girl noticed y/n and stopped eating as she stood up and got into a stance, growling furiously. "Who dares to interrupt my eating session?!" she yelled as she rushed towards y/n with her hands out wide. Y/n dodged the incoming punch. She then noticed that there were some bluebells. 

"Fifth form, bluebells bells," Y/n said calmly as the bluebells started ringing. The demon's eyes widened as flashes of her old life appeared in her head. 

The demon figured her old human name and life, her name was Hikari Akio. She was a wife to a handsome man named Hiroto Botan. Hikari had beautiful silky white hair with soft yellow eyes and she has a daughter named Hiroto Yuki. One day, she was buying some groceries, going home, as she found in shock a man with black hair and red eyes devouring her family hungrily. 

Akio tried to run but the man noticed her and karate-chopped her neck, making her faint, turning her into a demon in process, after her deep slumber her stomach growled hungrily as she noticed that there was still a bit of leftover from her dead husband and daughter's body and she couldn't remember anything, so she devoured what's left of the two. 

Y/n jumped in the air and front-flipped, side-flipped in the air. "Third form, raining garden," she said in a low voice as her body landed behind Akio who's head was falling off the ground. Her body fell to the floor as all y/n heard was Akio's sobs. 

Y/n's eyes softened. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... thank you... thank you for killing me, little girl. Be safe!" Akio smiled softly before she fully disappeared. Y/n's heart ached. Y/n sped off to the distance.

The dirt told her that Kanao was near. Y/n turned as she saw Kanao cutting off a demon's neck. "Kanao-san!" Y/n shouted to get her attention. Y/n appeared at Kanao's side. "Sorry that took so long," Y/n said apologetically. "No worries," Kanao said. 

A demon ran towards Y/n, he jumped into the air and was about to tackle and devour Y/n. Kanao sped in front of Y/n and taking a stance. "Sixth form, whirling peach," Kanao said as she spin around, shifting her weight gracefully as she cut off the demon's neck. She glared coldly at where the demon was. "Don't touch my friend." 

Y/n looked at Kanao with a smile. A demon jumped from the trees, aiming at Kanao. "Fourth form, thorns of roses," Y/n said as she swung her sword at the demon, cutting its face as thorns grew inside the demon, slowly multiplying in the demon's body before growing its size, ripping the demon open as it screamed in agony, blood fell everywhere, y/n dragged Kanao out of the way as the demon fell to where Kanao was just standing. 

Kanao looked at her curiously. "You made that?" Kanao asked. Y/n nodded. "I want...to.. try.." Kanao said hesitantly. Y/n stopped in her tracks with sparkles around her. "Really?!" Y/n screamed. Y/n had bright eyes as she looked at Kanao happily. Kanao sweatdropped. "I'll demonstrate you one more time," Y/n smiled, and as if on cue, a demon ran towards Y/n as Y/n steadied herself. "Fourth form, thorns of roses!" Y/n shouted as she manage to get a cut on the demon's legs as thorns grew and ripped it open, shots like bullets came shooting out as y/n dodged every splatter of blood to save her white kimono. 

Kanao looked at Y/n in amazement. Kanao then nodded as she saw a demon running towards her. Kanao steadied herself. "Fourth form, thorns of roses!" Kanao exclaimed as she manage to cut the demon's arm. Thorns slowly started to grow and ripped open the demon, as blood came shooting everywhere.  Kanao looked at the disappearing body in amusement. "You did it!" Y/n shouted. Kanao smiled that Y/n was proud of her. 

"Now, let me do one of your forms," Y/n said with bright eyes. Kanao turned to her with wide eyes. Nobody had ever been interested in her/Kanae's breathing forms before. 

Unfortunately, there were no demons running to them for a long time. "Aw man, when's there two more demons? I really wanna try your breathing forms," Y/n stretched as she yawned. After about thirty minutes, a demon rushed towards them both. Kanao took this chance as an opportunity. 

"Here, look," Kanao mumbled. The demon stopped in her tracks as she looked around. Kanao sharpened her sight as she noticed that the demon was looking at a tree. The demon kicked the tree as she kicked it in the air and flipped, she grabbed the thick tree and threw it towards Kanao. "Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum," Kanao said as released rotated slashes from her sword which deflected the incoming attack. 

She then rushed towards the demon girl. "Fifth form, Peonies of Futility!" she exclaimed as she unleashed a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave into themselves. The demon girl winced but still, she survived. "Sixth form, whirling peach!" she shouted as she let out a battle cry and during the distraction of her previous attacks, she spins around while shifting her body weight once more to deliver the final attack to the demon girl. 

Kanao then jumped back and landed silently in front of y/n, slightly panting. "Woah!" Y/n gasped. "Amazing!" Y/n squealed as she cheered for Kanao. Kanao looked at her and smiled sweetly at her friend. The sun had risen and it shined brightly. 

Kanao closed her eyes as she grabbed her friend's shoulders, opening her eyes. "Let's go rest," Kanao smiled. Y/n looked at Kanao then nodded. 

"Do you want to train later after we take a rest?" Y/n asked. Kanao nodded happily. 

They had taken a break, resting next to each other, Kanao's head was on Y/n's shoulder as they both smiled happily. "It's been two hours since we're like this, do you want to train now?" Kanao asked in a small voice. Y/n nodded as Kanao got up and helped Y/n up. 

"I won't teach you the last form fully, however, please do know that it has a deadly cost. If your forms nor my previous form did not work, then you can use this form," Kanao explained sternly. "Use it, only when you are in big trouble," Kanao advised. Kanao took a stance. 

"Second form, Honorable Shadow plum!" Kanao exclaimed as she released several rotated slashes that should deflect any physical attacks. "Your turn," Kanao nodded as she finished. Y/n nodded as she took a graceful stance. "Second form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" she shouted as her sword released several rotated slashes that were the same as Kanao. Kanao gasped. 

"Amazing!" Kanao exclaimed. Y/n chuckled. "Why thank you, Lady Kanao," Y/n bowed dramatically. Kanao bowed like a princess. "You're very welcome, Lady Y/n," then, they both broke into fits of small laughs and chuckles. 

"Next, Fourth form, crimson hanagoromo!" Kanao exclaimed, taking a stance as she raised her sword. Kanao manage to unleash a single sword slash that curves and twists gracefully. Y/n's eyes sparkled. "Woah!" she gasped. "Your turn," Kanao smiled at Y/n. Y/n took a stance. "Fourth form, crimson hanagoromo!" Y/n exclaimed as she unleash a single sword slash that twisted gracefully. 

"Wonderful," Kanao clasped her hands together. Proud for her friend. Y/n looked at Kanao. "Maybe it's because I'm a flower breather user, so that's why this is quite easy for me to learn," Y/n said to Kanao. Kanao tapped her chin as she thought before she nodded. "Maybe. Or maybe you're just talented," Kanao smiled softly. Y/n blushed. "Don't say that, you're making me blush." Kanao chuckled. 

"Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility" Kanao said after taking a stance. Kanao unleashed a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves. Y/n looked at Kanao in shock. "Your turn," 

Y/n then took stance next to Kanao. Kanao looking at her with an encouraging smile. She had really opened up to y/n ever since the coin incident. "Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility," y/n mumbled. Y/n unleashed a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves as they hit the ground angrily. "See? You're very talented," Kanao said as she pointed to the nine attacks. Y/n looked at her. "You too," she smiled softly. Kanao looked at her and smiled. 

Kanao took a stance before shouting, "Sixth Form: Whirling Peach,".  Kanao spins around moving with her bodyweight to deliver a slash to the ground. Y/n admired Kanao's attacks as she smiled at Kanao. "That was so cool," Y/n pointed out. Kanao just smiled shyly before Y/n took a stance. "Sixth Form: Whirling Peach," she exclaimed. Y/n spins around moving with her bodyweight to deliver a slash to a small rock on the ground. 

Kanao grinned before her grin fell into a small frown. "What happened?" Y/n asked. "The last one is..." Kanao trailed off as she sheathed her sword back in. "Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye," she said sternly. "Do not use it if you are fighting against easy or medium targets. It's too dangerous. A focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes could cause blood vessels to rupture and lead to partial or complete blindness. This technique is still usable even if the user only has one fully functional eye," Kanao explained. 

Y/n's eyes slowly widened. "Promise me, Y/n," Kanao said with sad eyes as she hold up her pinky. "Promise me you'll not use it unless you really need it," Kanao said. "Even if you do, consider that as your very last option, use every other option first," Kanao advised. Y/n looked at her pinky and nodded, she entwined her pinky with hers. "I promise." Y/n nodded. 

They promised to meet each other at the end of the Final Selection. After six days of sticking with one another, they both agree that they should get some solo kills too. So on the last day, Kanao and Y/n are going to meet up again in the wisteria arch. 

 Thing is, Y/n also has one secret form. The attack has wonderful super speed with amazing touch. Eight form, Unfolded Past. This attack causes super speed that is delicately amazing. A small cut on the demon and the demon's whole background information could be transferred to Y/n's brain. She goes too fast that not even the demons would notice where she went. Then, y/n would release huge consecutive waves with flowers that flowed by her. 

It was night time, the moon shone brightly as Y/n and Kanao decided to go separate ways just for this night. Y/n was walking as the leaves crunched under her weight. She heard crashes and saw a smoke of dust formed in the distance. She saw a demon with purple hair and grey skin with wide eyes and veins on his skin. 

Then the dirt told her that something had left its hiding spot behind a person. Y/n dashed with her amazing speed. As she saw a demon with brown hair and a green yukata was aiming at a boy. Her silent steps and amazing speed brought 0 suspicion to any of the men. Y/n jumped high on a tree branch and then jumped towards the demon who was aiming at a suspiciously familiar boy. 

"Fourth form, crimson hanagoromo," she mumbled she unleash a single sword slash that twisted majestically. The demon went wide-eyed at the girl who had successfully cut the demon and disappeared. Then, purple smoke started appearing, making the purple haired demon go wide eyed and started running away from the stinking smell of wisteria, but y/n twisted from the air. "Third form, raining garden," Y/n mumbled as she cut off the demon's neck. 

The smoke lifted as Tanjiro looked at the visible stockings and sandals, up to the white kimono to her face. The fog disappeared as he saw Y/n. "Well, you should be more careful, I'll be going now," she said without looking at the person. "Y/n.." the weak voice croaked. Y/n's brows rose. "How did you--" her e/c eyes widened as she noticed Tanjiro standing a few meters away from her. "Is that you?" Tanjiro asked as tears gathered in his eyes. 

Tanjiro started running, stumbling on the way to her as he hugged her tightly, y/n's eye's widened as Tanjiro pressed Y/n's head on his shoulders. Tanjiro sobbed loudly as Y/n slowly wrapped her arms around him and dug her face in his shoulders, tears started to form in her eyes too as the both just hugged each other. "I thought-- you were-- you're real," Tanjiro cried. "I'm real, Tanjiro, I'm real." she mumbled, smiling. 

"You scared me," "You scared me," Tanjiro sobbed, he was so relief yet so angry at the girl. "I love you so much, Y/n, p-please don't leave me again," Tanjiro said in between sobs. Y/n's eyes softened. "I'm sorry, I was just doing it to save you," Y/n mumbled. 

Tanjiro sniffed as he wiped his own tears on his haori, not wanting to wet Y/n's kimono. Y/n slowly let go of her boyfriend and wiped her own tears. It wasn't as much as Tanjiro's though. Y/n's eyes widened at the incoming the demon, she threw Tanjiro behind her and unsheathed her sword. "Sixth Form: Whirling Peach!" y/n exclaimed. Y/n spins around moving with her body weight to deliver a slash to the demon's neck. Tanjiro looked at Y/n in amazement. She landed gracefully as the demon cursed at her. 

Tanjiro wiped his teary face before breaking into an angry and worried face. "Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked. Y/n nodded. There were two demons suddenly launching themselves towards Y/n from the trees. Y/n's eyes widened before her brows furrowed. Tanjiro grabbed Y/n's hand and pushed her away, placing himself on her previous position. "Fourth form, Striking Tide!" a wave of water formed on his sword as he leaped, cutting one demon's head to another. 

"What gives you the idea of me letting you hurt her?" he said coldly. 

Y/n blushed a bit before she suddenly did a cringed face as Tanjiro shut his palm over his nose. They both had felt/smelled something disgusting.

 "What's this rotten smell?" Tanjiro asked. "What's this odd surface?" Y/n  cringed. A slayer was running away as he tripped over a tree root from a giant demon. Tanjiro looked petrified as he hide behind a trunk. Y/n however furrowed her brows. 

"Stay here," Y/n ordered before she sped off in a blur. Tanjiro's eyes widen seeing the empty air before him. Y/n stopped in front of the giant demon, her back was shown towards the demon. The demon opened its mouth as he swallowed a boy he held by the head in one gulp. Y/n watched the scene with her brows even more furrowed. Her eyes scanning the structure of the odd demon. The demon grew even bigger than its normal size. 

Y/n's side glare was so harsh that even the demon slayer trembled from it. "Run." she commanded to the boy. The boy stood up and ran away. Arms came reaching out to y/n but then it formed into more arms. Y/n sighed as she jumped high in the air, the arm came shooting after her. "Sixth form, waterfall of peace!" Y/n shouted as she went to a vertical upside down pose and cut the arm as she spins all around the arm, cutting it, and slicing it and went to the main source of the arm, cutting the arm. 

Y/n pushed herself off the surface but one hand grabbed her leg which made her cringe at the feels. She was yanked harshly, her sword flew out of her hand. Her eyes widened as she was about to be placed in the demon's mouth. Tanjiro's maroon eyes widened as he started shaking but then he furrowed his brows angrily. "Second form, water wheel!" Tanjiro shouted as he cut off the arm as Y/n fell. Tanjiro grabbed her by the waist and landed on a tree branch before jumping off and placing Y/n on the ground. 

"Don't go rushing into demons like that," Tanjiro said. The demon looked at Tanjiro's fox mask. As the demon was distracted, y/n took her sword and jumped. "Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility!" Y/n  unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on the demon. The demon grunted. Still, it didn't work. Y/n landed on a tree branch, she launched herself off.  ""Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion--" she was halfway exclaiming before her eyes widened. 

"Promise me, Y/n," Kanao said with sad eyes as she hold up her pinky. "Promise me you'll not use it unless you really need it," Kanao said. "Even if you do, consider that as your very last option, use every other option first," Kanao advised. 

This time, the demon had had enough as it used his arms, that formed into more to grab Y/n and threw her towards the ground as she rolled roughly, and lost consciousness. Tanjiro snapped as he felt hatred and anger towards the demon before he could do or even say anything. "Now that that pesky girl is gone," the demon turned to Tanjiro as its yellow eyes stared at Tanjiro's fox mask once again. 

"Another sweet little fox has come to me," the demon giggled under his many arms. 

"Y/n." a female voice called out in her head. She sounded oddly familiar. 

Y/n turned, but there was no one. Then she turned around and a girl's face was near her. Y/n flinched. The girl giggled. "My apologies," the girl smiled before opening her shining purple eyes. She has long coal-colored hair with her hair in two tied up ponytail while most of her hair is down. She has the butterfly pins too. She wore the same haori Shinobu wore. 

"You might not know me, but I'm your sister," the girl smiled. Y/n's brows raised questioningly. "I am Kocho Kanae," The girl finally said. Y/n then snapped. "Oh! you must be Shinobu-san's sister," Y/n smiled. Kanae just smiled before she covered Y/n's eyes with her palms. As Y/n's memory flashed. 

"She looks so adorable," little Kanae looked at the baby in her mother's arms. As Y/n stuck her tongue out. "She looks weird," little Shinobu furrowed her brows. Her father chuckled. "She looks adorable," her father smiled. 

"I am your sister too, Y/n." "You were so little when you lost your life... I'm glad I could see you even if it's just for a second," Kanae said with a small frown. 

Y/n's eyes widened. Kanae just smiled sweetly. "Shinobu doesn't know," said Kanae silently. "How did I die?" Y/n asked, worriedly. "You were just an infant, Y/n," Kanae said sadly. "You were eaten by a demon along with our parents," Kanae explained sadly. 

Y/n gulped. "I don't understand," Y/n furrowed her brows. Kanae just grinned. "You will, one day," she said softly. 

"Kanae-san, you must be mistaken," Y/n said. Kanae shook her head. "No, I am not," Kanae said. "I know that you are my sister. It's just that your eyes are different, and Shinobu used to adore your eyes most of the time, that's why she doesn't recognize you," Kanae explained.

 "Y/n-chan, since you've met me now, I will guide you through your journey," Kanae smiled as she placed her hands on Y/n's shoulders softly. Y/n grabbed Kanae's hands on her shoulder. "You're saying-- I'm reincarnated?" Y/n asked as tears glowed in her eyes. Kanae paused for a second before nodding slowly. "Yes, yes you are,"  Kanae nodded.

 "How should I tell Shinobu or Kanao?" y/n asked. Kanae raised her brows. "Your breathing techniques." Kanae smiled softly. Y/n thought for a moment. "The Bluebell's bells?" Y/n asked. "Yes, after some flashbacks, they will realize." 

"What if they ignore me? What if they hate me?" Y/n asked worriedly. "No. They won't," Kanae smiled softly. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you to see you grow," Kanae's eyes watered with tears. "I love you," Kanae hugged Y/n.

"Now my precious sister, you must go and fulfil your demon-slaying job," Kanae said. "You have to wake up," Kanae exclaimed as tears fell from her cheeks. 

 Y/n stared wide-eyed before she slowly hugged her back tightly. "Stay with me, okay big sis?" Y/n asked, although she wasn't sure if this is just a dream or not, she has a feeling inside her that told her to call Kanae her big sister. "Always." 

White shining butterflies started flapping their wings as y/n grabbed Kanae's haori tightly as butterfly flew around them, covering the scene as Y/n disappeared and Kanae was left alone, smiling sadly. "Always." 

[ notes ] : 

- this chapter took me a long time, and i realized i had so many typos while revising, so i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 

- book question time! (for fun)

1. what do you think about this book ?

2. what do you think of the plot twist ?

3. did giyu give y/n his haori ?

4. is urokodaki and saori related ? if so, how ?

5. who is y/n's parents ?

6. how is your day ? if it's bad, i hope you feel better and have a better day ! <33

- have a great day everyone! thank you for reading, i love you all. stay safe! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 2.2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
608 103 24
"Far below the deep sweet lies, layed the bitter truth. And there's no lie, which never turns to the painful truth." Yumiko Hatsune, a girl who is a...
820K 32.5K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...