Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXV: Afterschool Date

34.5K 1K 199
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

Jennie immediately dragged me to her car after our classes, and because of that, I didn't have a chance to bid my goodbye to Seulgi, Rosé, and Jisoo.

Those three looked at us with confusion, but they waved their hands at us while Jennie dragged me.

She made me sit in the passenger seat of her Lamborghini Veneno. This kitten had a lot of cars, but all of her cars were black.

She started driving while she held my other hand and I was just looking out the window of her car, counting the light posts.

"How many light posts have you counted so far?" She questioned.

"116 and still counting till we arrive." I heard her chuckle, and she slowly stopped the car since the traffic light had turned red.

"Is the light post more interesting than me?" She asked, which made me look at her.

"Where is this conversation going to go?" She cupped my face. She really liked doing this skinship.

I only want you to look at me. I'm more interesting than those light posts you count.

"I'm just counting them because my mind told me to, not because I found them more interesting than you."

"Lili, you can count my eyelashes. You can count how many times I breath per second or even an hour. You can count how many times I blink. I don't want you to look at others who are not me. Just look at me and focus on me instead." She kissed the tip of my nose, and she smiled at me. "I'm possessive and teritorial when it comes to you, Lili."

She winked at me before she started driving again.

She even became envious because I was looking and counting the lightposts.

NAMSAN TOWER

She took me to Namsan Seoul Tower, which made me laughed a little. We went down to the car and she looked at me with confusion.

"Why did you laughed earlier, Lili?" She asked, and she intertwined our hands.

"You bought me here in Namsan Tower, I didn't expected it that you going to bring me here on our afterschool date."

"You didn't like it?" I shook my head.

"I like it, but I didn't know you wanted to do the padlock thing here with me." Her face turned red, and she shyly looked at me.

"How did you know?"

"Too obvious, Nini." I started dragging her to where you can lock the padlock. She gave me a black padlock while she had the pink one.

Li & Ni

I wrote the syllables of our nicknames for each other in the padlock and I locked it to the metal. Jennie did the same and we looked at each other padlock.

JenLisa

We looked at each other with a big smile on our faces. Then, we walked to the edge of the tower and threw the keys somewhere together.

We walked around at Namsan Tower while we held each other's hands. Our hands fit with each other and Jennie's swayed our hands.

"Are you hungry, Lili?" She asked, and I nodded. "What do you want to eat?"

"I'm craving tteokbokki and fish cake. I think I want to eat street foods today." I answered.

Suddenly, I remember that Jennie havent try eating streeting foods yet and she not eating that kind of food. 

I cleared my throat, "Actually, I want some pizza and some pasta."

"You're not a good liar, Lili." She started dragging me to the parking lot where she parked her car.

She drove to Dongdaemun Gwangjung Market, its a famous place for delicious and a lot of street foods choices.

I licked my lips when I saw this appetizing street foods infront of me, and I heard Jennie chuckle, and she ordered.

She put all the food in front of me.

"Dig in." She said, I didn't waste anytime. I started eating it, and it is so freaking delicious.

I felt Jennie staring at me, that caused me to look at her with confusion.

"Why?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"If I learned before that street foods can make you happy, I already bought this market for you." I choked on my food, and she tapped my back while laughing.

"I can just come here again or call for a food delivery. You didn't have to buy the whole market." She handed me a cup of water, and I drank it.

"Just promise me you will only come here with me." I gave her my pinky finger and she locked it with hers.

"I promise, just don't buy this market." She nodded. "Say ahh."

"Ahh." She opened her mouth and I fed her some tteokbokki.

"How is it?" I looked at her with anticipation, and I felt nervous because she might not like it.

"It's delicious." I gave her a toothpick and she started eating. "I didn't know that cheap foods were so delicious like this."

"The cheaper, the better." I wiggled my eyebrows, which made her laugh.

"Where do you want to go next, Lili?" She questioned

"I want to go to the arcade." She frowned, that made me confused. "Why? You don't want to go? We can go somewhere if you don't want to go in an arcade."

"I like it. It's just that you brought Suzy in the Arcade on your date. We will go to a different arcade. I don't want to go to the same place you went with her." I nodded and chuckled.

We finished our food and we tried some foods from other stalls.

After we got full, Jennie drove us to a different arcade around here in Seoul. She changed a lot of bills for a cup of tokens that made me look at her in disbelief.

She spent so much for the tokens.

She walked towards me and gave me some tokens.

"Why did you have a lot of tokens?" I asked her.

"We are going to try all the games here, and we will not go home till we get that stuffed toy." She pointed at the claw machine with a white stuffed toy inside.

I saw determination and seriousness in her eyes. She was really determined to get the stuffed toy.

We tried all the games, and we had a lot of tickets. We went to the claw machine that she had been eyeing since we arrived here.

She pulled up her sleeves and she stared intently at the claw machine. She inserted a token inside the machine and she started moving the claw.

5 hours later

I have been watching Jennie playing the claw machine and she is still playing it because she hasn't gotten one stuffed toy.

I'm standing with an 8-year-old boy with our arms crossed.

We watch Jennie getting frustrated every time the claw drops the toy and kicking the claw machine. She keeps shouting that the machine is a scam, but she keeps playing it.

She spent a lot on the tokens and on that machine. She doesn't have to waste so much money on that claw machine when she can just buy a stuffed toy like that in the mall.

"She's been playing that since forever." The kid beside me said, and I hummed in response. "Here."

He handed me one token, and I looked at him with confusion.

"Just incase that your girlfriend need another one." I ruffled his hair.

"Thank you for this, but you didn't have to." He shook his head.

"Try to win that toy for your girlfriend before she breaks it." He smiled at me.

"Wish me luck." I winked at him and he chuckled.

"I'm going ahead now, my Mom probably looking for me." He bid his goodbye and I waved to him.

I walked towards Nini, and she had already finished the whole cup of tokens. She was about to change some bills, but I stopped her.

"Stop playing it now." I said that made her pout and whine.

"But I want it! Nini wants to have that toy! Lili I wanted to get that toy, but the claw didn't let me!! Nini wants that toy, Lili!" She cutely whined, like a 5-year-old kid.

"Lili will try to get that toy for her Nini." I patted her head and she stopped whining.

I stretched my body and I cracked some bones. I pulled up my sleeves and I took a deep breath.

I prayed first before I inserted the token that the kid gave me earlier. I started moving the claw and I kept checking if it fell in the right position.

"I will get this, I will get this, I will get this." I kept chanting to myself. I was about to move the claw a bit when I accidentally pushed the button when Jennie suddenly kissed me on the cheek, that surprised me. "Why did you do that?"

"Good luck kiss." She smiled innocently.

"Nini, I just lost the chance to get that t—" she cut me off.

"Lili, look!!" She pointed at the machine, and I saw the claw carrying the toy.

We watched how the claw dropped the toy into the hole.

Jennie immediately gets the toy from the machine. We looked at each other, then we shouted, not caring if there were people looking at us like we lost our minds.

"AHHHHHHH!!" We jumped in happiness.

She throw herself at me, hugging me, and we celebrated.

"YOU DID IT, LILI!!!!" She shouted.

"No, we did it, Nini!!" I carried her and I turned around while I was carrying her.

"WE DID ITTTTT!!" We shouted in sync.

I put her down and we laughed at our own silliness. We caught a lot of attention, but they just looked at us in awe.

"Thank you, Lili." She kissed my cheek, and I patted her head.

"You're always welcome, Nini." She brings out her phone.

"Let's take a picture." She handed me the stuffed toy, and she asked someone to take our pictures.

"One..two..three." He took a photo of us and then handed back Nini's phone.

We checked the photo, and she sent it to me. I saw her post the photo on her Instagram and I did it as well.

"Done." She uttered, then I received a notification.

I looked at her post and I read her caption.

@lalalisa_m Lili got her Nini a stuffed toy, and she also got her Nini's heart.

I subconsciously smiled when I read the caption.

"It's already late, Lili, shall we go home?" Jennie asked me, and she hugged the stuffed toy I got for her.

"We shall." I grabbed her right hand and interlaced my left hand with hers.

•••

She drove me home after our date and said goodbye before she drove away. Of course, she kissed me first before she rode off in her car.

I finished taking a shower when I noticed my phone flashed. I opened it and I received a text from Jennie.

10:43PM Nini🧸
> I'm heading to bed. I just wanted to say goodnight and I'm missing you already🥺

10:44PM
> We'll talk again tomorrow.

10:44PM Nini
> Can't wait to see you, Lili 🙈

10:45PM
> You should go to bed now.

10:45PM Nini
> I will. Nighty nighty Lili, I love you.❤

10:46PM
> Nini, good night, sweet dreams...

I put my phone on the side table and dried my hair first before I turned off the light and lamp at the bedside.

I laid in my bed and covered my body with the duvet. I unconsciously smile when I remember my after-school date with Jennie.

I had so much fun...

I can't wait for it all to be over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
61.7K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...
136K 5.2K 33
"i left with her heart; tore it apart. i make no apologies." #4 in chaennie 05/09/2020
3.2M 79.3K 46
You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that was the stupidest thing I've ever done...