Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

Oleh lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... Lebih Banyak

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

two

7.7K 310 34
Oleh lonelycoach

Emma's.

What the hell is happening? Is she really pissing me off? 'Cause, it's working! "Please, Ms. Spur, take a seat so we can discuss it." Mr. Cruz invited me to sit down but I'm still clueless about it. I think I'm about to get an ambush.

"Emma, come on, sit beside Justine," Dad ordered as I looked down to the CEO's daughter, wearing her expressionless face. "Cut the chase, what's this about dad?" I firmly asked my father because this is not a good joke for me.

"I will tell you everything if you just sit down the first, sweetheart," Father ordered but I didn't have a choice but to sit beside him, not to the arrogant lady.

"Pray do tell." I initiate to start them talking 'cause I do think I was hanging left behind from this.

"Mr. Spur and I have been a great partner for over 5 years of business. He was gaining benefits from me, as well as mine. But I wanted to proclaim how Spur Industries and Cruz Corp. can lead from the other companies. Imagine how they can't defeat one of us if we're bond stronger and bolder." Mr. Cruz started and I was still not satisfied why her daughter called herself my wife.

"That was great, Sir. But how come this brat introduced herself as my wife. We're not married at all, I didn't even know who she is!" I'm raising my voice so they can pin that I was mad about this.

"This is the reason I called you Miss Spur, Your father and I, fixed and arranged your marriage. At the end of next month, you two can bound each other at the altar and declared to the public about your relationship." I opened my mouth widely and I looked at my father, which he even glance his eyes at me.

"That's exactly my reaction when I heard that too." The young woman told me with a smirk on her perfect face.

"So you know about this?!" She nodded. "Then how come you didn't protest about this! You letting them manipulate you to marry a stranger just for their own cause?!" I've furiously scolded her while she was laughing at me sarcastically. "Now you think this is funny? No, this is absurd! I refuse to marry her! I'm a straight woman!" I yelled at them but Justine keeps on laughing and laughing.

"Oh honey, you have no idea how I've done that too." She told me while tracing her lips with her fingers. I swallowed from my throat because of her small motions and I looked away and glare at my dad. "Dad you can't just decide to marry your daughter to someone, even if it is the richest man in the whole world!" I yelled at but he looked at me with an already done decision.

"You can't do this, I have a boyfriend. And there is no way you can separate us both." I told them and stood up from my seat walking to the doors to retreat from this ridiculous meeting.

"Miss Spur, Mr. Fallon was already out of the picture. For the next couple of months, you and my daughter will be married and take our name." The CEO announced about Richie's being out of our relationship. I looked back at them and I saw the snickering Justine.

"How come you didn't know he will dump the relationship you have with him? Richard Fallon got everything that he wanted to have, and that does not include you. He got the money, the popularity, and the woman he ever wanted to be with." Justine told me about Richie exchanged our 2 years of being together with money and career, and a woman. So he was cheating on me all these past 5 months? How does this girl know about it? Wait a minute?!

"You', re behind from all this aren't you?! Dazzled him with money?! Just to be married to me?! You're fucking selfish and pretentious!" I slapped her cheeks and my father holding me up to stop. "Are you so obsessed with me, damaging someone's relationship just to married the woman you liked?!" I shouted at her but then as she stood up from her seat, I lifted my head to meet her eyes since she was taller, way taller than me.

"I don't even know who you are, why would I've done such a thing like that, when you don't exist in my life. I'm also a victim here, Miss Spur. You don't have the right to slap me or even touch your dirty hands on me. You're just nothing but a peasant." She retorted and I get intimidated by that tone.

My life was fucked up, even Richie didn't tell me this last night. I slapped her again and walked out of the office because I can't take it anymore. I feel so humiliated.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

That woman's hand was so heavy, I can't even feel my jaw because of her bitch smack. I looked at my father, trying to tell him that this ain't gonna work, but he already throwing me a death glare.

"Fix this. You are supposed not to talk in the first place, that's what you get when you disobey me. One month, I want to see the progress of you two, if you failed, then you don't deserve the Cruz Corp., you don't deserve to be the next CEO." Father instructed me while he turned his chair and began to work on his documents.

I looked at Bruce which he was giving me sympathy and a sorry look. "Here's her address, just talk to her nicely and she will understand. I'll give her a call too. I'm so sorry for my daughter's actions." Mr. Spur patted my shoulder while handing me a small piece of paper with an address written on it. I looked back again at my father but all I can see is his back. "Thank you, Mr. Spur, and I'm also sorry about earlier. I'll go ahead." I told him and rushed myself exiting dad's office.

I decided to go to the bar, even if it is 4 in the afternoon. I grabbed one bottle of vodka from the counter and began to drink it up. "Hold up, tiger. You might want to release your anger from something, someone." A flirtatious voice I heard from the woman I fucked last week, but I didn't mind her presence at all. She comes promptly to my side as her hands exploring my chest, down to my abs, and goes to my sleeping friend. "Even she's soft, I can feel how big and fat this friend of your's." She whispered from my ear and lick the earlobe from it but I didn't get any response from my dick.

I walked away from her and I continued to drink while looking at the address that Bruce gave to me. "How will I start this shit?" I mumbled to myself and I decided to go home after my one bottle I finished and tried my luck to convince her.
___________________________________________

Morning came and I was about to leave home but Bernard called me. "Young Mistress, would you like to have some breakfast first."

"I can't Bernard, I have important things to do-..." I was intruded when I heard soft steps running to me. "Mommy Tita!" Russel ran to me while her arms are opened. I catch him up and I kissed his chubby cheeks. "We're going to eat the pancakes with choco chips on them! Mr. Bernard helped me to put those chocolates in the pancakes!" He optimistically said it to me with his sparkling brown eyes.

"You can have Mr. Bernard to eat with you buddy. Mommy Tita has an important meeting to attend." I told him and I can feel his jolly smile fades away. "I made those pancakes for you Mommy Tita, even Mr. Bernard helped me because we care about you." His sad voice capturing my heart, he made an effort to prepare me a meal. I glanced to Bernard who's happy to see me melted from this child.

"Ok, let's eat those pancakes, chocolate right?" I told to the child while we're now walking to the dining room. "Full of chocolates!" He exclaimed and I was happy because I have this little fella in my life.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

Richie is ignoring my calls and messages yesterday. I was mad, very mad at him, he left me without a word or even a sign that he doesn't want me to be with him. I was crying all night, also avoiding my dad's call because he betrayed me. I'm old enough to be sold out to the wealthy businesswoman. He knows that Richie and I are in love and I'm ready to marry the guy even he's not yet proposing to me.

Stella was with me all night and I told her what happened to that disastrous meeting since I was non-stop rumbling at her, the fixed marriage thing, about Richie and about the woman who will I get married with, who's way younger than me.

"Knock yourself up, Ems. I told you Richard was hella of a dick. I knew in the first place that he was using you just to be famous and known his name to showbiz, but what did you tell me that night? 'He's so sweet and charmer, there's no way he will cheat or hide something from me' like what the hell, sis! No one will ever do that, everyone will use and destroy you." Stella scolded and even mocked me as I'm drinking my coffee while watering my plants in my garden. I could feel how my eyes are still puffed and reddish from last night sobbing. Then we heard a doorbell and I know I wasn't expecting someone unless it was my dad, but he will call me first before going here.

"I'll go check it. Just fix yourself first." Stella ordered me as I hurried back to my room. After 5 minutes of covering my whined face, I went downstairs and I saw no one is in my living room. Where's Stella anyway? I go to the front door and I saw my PA flirting with Justine. Oh good.

Wait what the fuck?!

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted at them then I saw Justine smiling at me. "I came to see you, hun." She replied to me and Stella opened her mouth widely. "Ooh, some things might go to your mouth, darling," Justine said that to Stella as she closed my friend's mouth then give her and flirtatious wink.

She came forward and kissed my cheeks while hugging like a couple who greeted each other. My legs got weaker when her lips touched my right cheek and I was hypnotizing by her sweet cologne. Fuck I feel something wet down to my flower.

"Your supposed wife, is Justine Amara Cruz?!" Stella yelled at me and I pushed the young woman away from me.

"Yes," I told to my friend. "Again, what are your business in here?" I asked Justine.

"I wanted to talk to you, about this marriage. Is this yours?" She asked as she pointed to my coffee where I put it on the table. "I cleared myself that I will refuse that ridiculous proposal because-... Hey! Don't drink that, that's-...of course, you drank it." I tried to stop her but I was too late, she's enjoying my coffee. "Perfect for my taste, did you make it?" She asked while taking a seat on my couch.

"Yes I made it. And please, I didn't invite you to come in, you're barging my house." I protested to her but she keeps on loving my brewed coffee. "I told you, I have something for you that I can make you agree to marry me." She smiled at me, and my heart quivers. What? No!

"And what would it be? Because I have... other things to do. I have more important stuff to finish." I lied, I actually had nothing else to do.

"Ella told me that you don't have meetings or any activities that will be doing today, so I guess it was perfect timing to have a proper introduction and discussion to my soon-to-be wife." She explained to me and I was receiving different moods from her. Just like I wanted to talk to her too and spend more time with her, nevertheless, there's part of me I wanted to kick her bubble ass out of my house.

But what the hell? Why not give this girl a chance. After all, I love the way she smiles, showing her dimples to her cheeks. Fuck!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.1K 955 13
" ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐‘๐‘๐‘๐‘๐‘๐‘๐‘ Laura Ho...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
31.1K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...