Girl On The Run

By gravefl3sh

"Where are you, Drea? I'm not gonna hurt you." Antonio sang in an amused voice. Shivers started to run down m... More

Prolouge
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

2

10.9K 261 169
By gravefl3sh

"I don't think I could stand to be, where you don't see me"

I looked and came face to face with a very angry Antonios 6'5 muscular built figure.

I felt a shiver run through my spine as Antonio's eyes darkened and his fists tightened.

"Drea has now deactivated the light." The lightswitch said.

Antonio's eyebrows were furrowed and he looked at me with a look of pure rage. I was shaking and whimpering under his gaze dreading the unfortunate events that will shortly unfold.

The look his eyes held reminded me of last night. When his anger got the best of him.

He had beat me to a pulp with his hands and then brutally spanked me with not only his hands but a whip.

The cool breeze of the air conditioning in the bathroom made the lashes on my back and ass get goosebumps.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood erect from the intense fear that was surging through my body.

I looked down at Antonio's tightened fists and veiny arms. The tattoos that ran along his arm seemed to dance as he flexed his arms.

His broad and muscular chest was tensing as well. I looked at the tattoo on his chest.

My name. In cursive. Underneath it was something in Italian. It said "Love of my life"

How romantic.

My eyes begged and searched for sympathy from Antonio. But this evil man does not know what sympathy is nor has he ever felt it.

My dark brown eyes were a pool of tears, pleading for mercy, pleading for a restful and painless night. And Antonio looked right back into my soul with disgust and anger.

His eyes were blank, emotionless. I could see and feel the anger seeping from him and his eyes but at the same time he looked at me like he could do anything to me right now and never regret it.

I wanted to drop to my knees and beg Antonio to spare me or at least not be too brutal towards me but it was as if my feet were glued stuck to the ground.

I felt like my feet had been implanted into the beautiful creme tiles underneath me. If I wanted to move, my feet would not let me.

I felt like the pause button on my body has been activated. I feel broken emotionally and psychically.

All at the hands of him.

Antonio Ricci.

I knew better than to run anyway. Running from Antonio especially when he is at his highest, angriest peak will be a death wish.

Antonio did not have a short temper he was a walking talking temper.

There was no calm before the storm when it came to Antonio. It was all storm, no calmness nor sunshine just disaster.

The disaster was inevitable to happen when he is near.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I wanted to explain and reason with him and tell him that my bladder wasn't under my control.

But I have to watch my words so I do not anger him and make him feel as if I was giving him an attitude.

I tried again and still, no sound came out. I felt my heart rate pick up and my palms started to sweat.

My hands had a vibrating sensation in them. I was probably shaking. I wanted to look at them and see what was wrong but I knew that if I ever broke my gaze with Antonio he would be upset.

Breaking your gaze with him made him feel disrespected and I did not want to do that.

I had just recovered from a beating from Antonio the night before, I won't be able to survive this one. Especially since my arms are on the verge of breaking and falling off.

A lone single tear slipped out of my left eye and my lips started to tremble. I maintained eye contact with Antonio and shook under his gaze.

His eyes held a sense of confusion. Almost as if he was contemplating what punishment to do to me.

I was about to speak and explain myself when by my surprise, Antonio grabbed the back of my neck in a tight hold and brought my face close to his.

I could feel his warm breath on my lips as he shook with anger.

My eyes pleaded with him as tears were uncontrollably falling out of my eyes like a river but I refused to make a sound.

He tightened his grip on my neck and dragged me towards the toilet. I whined at the pain in my neck as Antonio moved swiftly like a robot and held no mercy for me.

He pushed the toilet door open and pulled me inside.

He slammed me on the floor and I fell right on my face. I felt like I had just gotten a full face of facial reconstruction surgery on my face. My face ached and felt foreign to me.

Like I was alive but dead.

I quickly pumped my arms weakly off the floor and groaned.

A small trail of blood escaped my lips and I looked up at Antonio to decipher his next move.

The thing about Antonio is that he can read people. He can sense what they were thinking and what they were planning to do.

But Antonio himself was impossible to read. You can look into his eyes and he won't give you an answer. He will leave you confused and tormented to ponder all day wondering what goes on in his head.

At this moment, that couldn't be any more true. I was on the bathroom floor sobbing and he was just standing there. I didn't know what he was planning but I know that it is not going to be good.

He slowly kneeled to the ground next to me and looked at me dominantly. I felt like an ant compared to him.

It was not because of my 5'3 stature but because he was way bigger than me. More mentally than physically.

Antonios is a smart man. He is a very difficult man to trick or fool.

He grabbed my hair tightly and I felt like my hair was going to fall out of my roots due to his tight grip.

"Tesoro." Antonio rasped out with his baritone voice.

My eyes started to water.

"Why the fuck do you insist on angering me all the time?" He questioned as his left eyebrow raised and his lips gradually curled up into an angry frown.

I just stared into his black eyes. I couldn't find the courage to answer him. I didn't know what to say.

Sorry that my body doesn't work on my own accord? Sorry that my bladder was relentlessly bothering me? Sorry that you get so pissed off at the littlest things?

What exactly was he expecting me to reply?

How do I even reply to that?

"Tesoro, speak." He said patiently. But I knew in less than a minute his wrath would unfold.

I made a small attempt to speak but it came out as a failed whimper. Antonio was gradually getting more livid as I was gradually getting more frightened.

"Do you know that you have been a very bad girl?" He smirked at me. He gave me the most wicked tight-lipped smirk that I almost peed myself.

His eyes were holding defiance in them as if he was threatening me to answer him or else.

I nodded frantically as tears started falling quickly down my cheeks.

I probably had a puffy red face right now. But somehow, Antonio still managed to look at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

And he also somehow along with that managed to look at me with the utmost amount of anger as if I massacred his whole family.

That is just how it has always been. He can be the best angel ever and then in under a minute be a raging devil.

But one thing Antonio never did was degrade my looks. But that did not excuse nor make up for the abuse.

Yet I still found myself in love with him somehow.

I don't know if I can explain why. There was a point in our relationship where I truly loved him and it was not out of fear. And that love is still there with fear as well.

"Ay?" He asked. His Italian accent was thick when he was upset.

My mouth was glued shut. It refused to answer and my head was burning as Antonio held a stronghold on my hair.

I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my cheek, his rough and large hands came into contact with my face and my head was swung to the side.

He slapped me.

My mouth had blood oozing out of it at a faster pace and I felt like I was on the verge of passing out. My eyes were getting drowsy and were threatening to give out.

My eyes were soon going to allow me to succumb to the darkness. To escape Antonios's madness.

But Antonio had other plans. His left hand maintained its deathly grip on my hair as his right held a strong chokehold on my neck.

He choked me in a way where my breath won't give out, but I will also struggle immensely to breathe.

"Words!" He yelled at me.

He didn't understand that I couldn't speak. Not when he was this livid.

"Don't you dare close those beautiful eyes." He spat out.

He stared into my eyes more intensely and then his jaw tensed.

A loud and gut-wrenching scream escaped my mouth as he dug his fingernails into my scalp. I was so lost. I did not know what was happening.

One minute Antonio was gripping my hair like there was no tomorrow and the next minute my face hovered over the toilet.

"Antonio," I whispered breathlessly. My voice was too hoarse to even speak because of all the yelling and crying and I was very confused about why I was face to face with a toilet.

The blood from the corner of my lip dropped inside of the toilet. The red descended into the clearness of the water and the toilet bowl water rapidly turned pink.

Pink to a light red color.

My blood kept falling down into the toilet as well as my tears.

What is Antonio thinking right now? What is Antonio going to do?!

"Antonio. Puh-puh-please." I pleaded.

I was hyperventilating at this point. I stared into my distorted reflection inside of the toilet bowl. I could only make out the blood seeping out of my mouth.

"This," Antonio spat. "This is the toilet that you left me to use." He said. I could feel the venom spitting out of his voice at his every word.

"I- no!" I cried out.

"Pl-" I was interrupted by Antonio.

"No!" He roared. Overpowering my stuttered whispers.

"How do you think I felt waking up looking forward to seeing my beautiful wife and finding my arms wrapped around a pillow instead of my wife's waist?" He asked.

A loud chuckle erupted in the big bathroom.

I started to sob hysterically at his wicked laugh. When he laughs, it will never end well.

I was panic-stricken when he spoke once more.

"I was real pissed about that. I also recall warning this said wife that if she needed to use the restroom before bed. She should." He continued."But my wife is just so stubborn, she doesn't know how to listen." I can sense a smirk making its way on his devilishly handsome face.

I regret not using the restroom before bed. But Antonio had completely worn me out. I couldn't walk after he spanked me. Let alone sit on a toilet seat.

"Tesoro, how would you feel if that happened to you?" He asked enthusiastically.

"I know I saw red," He added. "now you are going to see red." He said sternly.

"A-anto-" I was unable to finish my sentence as my head was dunked into the toilet bowl water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 11.4K 72
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
149K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
10.9K 381 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
72.5K 1.5K 52
I wrap my hands around his dick, stroking the length of it. His head falls back as my thumb grazes his tip. " I'm paying my professor for his lesson...