Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

~ 31 ~

4.4K 280 17
By Sunshine_writes_27

Author's Pov:

Everyone returned to their respective homes by evening. Maya, Sravya, and Arpita, along with the twins, are in Maya's room. Varsha and Vansh are playing with toys on the bed. Maya went to change, while Sravya was telling Arpita about Maya and Avi's office romance.

"You know, Vadina. They are using their office table as a bed. I'm sure one day they will definitely make out on it," Sravya said, giggling while Arpita chuckled while listening to her.

"Amma, what ish(is) make out?" Varsha asked her mother, looking at her innocently.

Arpita and Sravya look at her wide-eyed. Arpita pinched Sravya's shoulder hard, making her wince.

"Ouch! Why on earth did you pinch me now? It's painful, you stupid lady," Sravya said, glaring at Arpita.

"Amma, why ale you pincing (pinching) Atta?" Vansh asked his mother.

"Yesh, Amma. Did she make any mistakes? And you didn't answel(answer) my queston (question) yet?" asked Varsha

Arpita glared at Sravya, to which she pouted. Meanwhile, Maya came and sat on the bed after changing her dress. She wore a simple kurta paired with cotton trousers. She saw Arpita glaring at Sravya.

Seeing that, she asked Arpita, "Why are you glaring at her, Akka?"

"Varsha, your Pinni made chocolates for you yesterday," Arpita said, diverting the topic.

"Pinni(aunt/maasi)!" Varsha squealed and jumped into her arms, making Maya laugh at her antics.

"Yes, my little rakshasi (devil)," Maya said, holding Varsha securely.

"Pinni, my choci," Varsha said, battling her eyelashes and looking at her cutely. "I will ashk (ask) you a queschion (question). Will you answel (answer) me?"

"Acha! So, my little rakshasi (devil) wants her choccy," Maya asked her, to which Varsha nodded her head. "Hmm, then what will I get in return?" Maya said, rubbing her nose on Varsha's cute little button nose, making her giggle.

Vansh hopped onto Maya's back after hearing the word "chocy." Arpita and Sravya laughed, looking at them.

"Pinni, whele(where) is my helo(hero)?" Vansh asked Maya.

"He is with Arjun Mama and your Nanna," said Maya.

"Pinni, my chocy?" Vansh asked, kissing her cheeks.

"Okay, I'll give them, but only after you both have your dinner. Okay!" Maya said sternly.

Both of them pouted and made faces while listening to the word "dinner." They made a puppy face, trying to melt Maya, but seeing her stern face, they both nodded their heads.

"Otay (okay)!" said Vansh and Varsha.

"Good!" said Maya.

Soon, they both got busy playing with toys.

"Girl, give me some comfortable clothes to wear. I can't handle this half saree anymore," Sravya said, scrunching her nose.

Maya and Arpita chuckled, listening to her.

"Go and wear whatever you want," said Maya.

"Fine, don't blame me later for destroying your closet," Sravya said, flipping her hair.

"Idiot. Come with me." Maya said, shaking her head in disbelief.

Sravya laughed, looking at her. After checking Maya's whole wardrobe for half an hour, she chose a skirt and a shirt for her.

"Oh god! Finally! Who takes this much time to choose an outfit, idiot?" Maya said, huffing.

"Me. Now please get out of here. I have to change," Sravya said, pushing Maya.

"Idiot." Saying that, she moved out of the closet.

(Sravya's attire)

"You look cute, Atta," Vansh said, kissing Sravya's cheeks.

"Aww, thank you, baby. So, my dear aunties, what's the plan? I'm getting bored," Sravya said, pouting at them.

Arpita and Maya threw pillows on her face, making her wince.

"Ouch! You stupid aunties," Sravya said, glaring at them.

"Hey! Whom did you call Aunty?" Arpita said, pointing her finger at her.

"Exactly!" Maya said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, aunties," Sravya said, and she ran out of the room.

Maya ran behind her. Looking at her, Vansh and Varsha too ran behind her, making Arpita hit her forehead and run behind them.

***********************

Sravya was running with Maya and the twins behind her when she bumped into someone, making both of them fall down. Sravya shut her eyes in fear. That person sneaked his hands around her petite waist, making her heart beat faster. She opened her eyes slowly and got lost in those dark brown eyes that she had always dreamed of.

Surya was coming in search of Maya and Sravya when he saw Sravya running towards him. For a moment, he got lost listening to her giggles while she was running. Before he could come out of his trance, Sravya bumped into him, making him fall down with her. Looking at her innocent face made him feel something in his heart. He looked into her deep black eyes. There is something in her eyes that is attracting him, but he can't decipher it. Before he could read her eyes, she averted her gaze from him and looked away.

Maya and Arpita were standing there, standing silently. Arpita was looking at them, confused and wondering what was going on between them. She could notice the sparks between them. Maya went towards them and cleared her throat, making them bring back to the world.

Sravya, who was lost in Surya's touch, slowly got up and ran away. Surya, too, stood up and looked at her running figure. He felt empty as she went away. He sighed and went to the garden, where the boys were, without speaking a word. Maya sighed, looking at them, while Arpita was a silent spectator.

Maya opened the door of Sravya's room and saw her crying silently, hugging her knees close to her chest. Her heart ached, looking at her like that. She locked the door and went and sat beside her. Sensing Maya's presence, Sravya hugged her tightly and broke down in her arms. Maya rubbed her back and broke the hug, wiped her tears, and kissed her forehead.

"Sh, Chinnu! It's okay, baba. Everything will be fine," said Maya, trying to calm down Sravya.

Sravya lay in her arms, staring at the wall blankly and hicupping. Maya was worried for her now. She is sure that something has happened that she isn't aware of. After a while, Sravya felt better.

"What happened to you, Chinnu? Why are you crying like this? And what happened between you both? Are you guys not talking?" Maya asked, looking at Sravya.

Sravya composed herself, looked at the wall blankly, and said, "I don't know Mayu, but whenever I see him, it pricks my heart. It hurts me very badly that he could never be mine. Sometimes I feel helpless and angry at myself. I'm just angry with him over something. So don't worry. It's just another silly fight."

Maya understood that there was something she was hiding, but she left it for the time being and nodded her head. She prayed in her mind for her best friend and cousin's happiness. She thought to ask about the girl that Surya loved. But she thought it would hurt Sravya, so she left it.

Maya was lost in her thoughts when Sravya called her, "Mayu?"

"Yes," Maya said, looking at her.

"Tell Anna everything before the situation slips out of your hands. Mavayya and Attayya are coming tomorrow. All these days you have avoided talking to them, and Anna also didn't notice the differences as he was busy with his office work. And the day after tomorrow, Chinnanna threw a big party to celebrate the success of a deal, and it's also their 30th wedding anniversary on that day. You know, right? He is going to introduce you to everyone, as you guys didn't have a reception. I don't think Chytra and Rajesh will sit silently. So, all you have left is tonight to tell him about Rajesh. I know Annayya trusts you enough, but we can't blame the situation, right? So tell him before he learns everything from a third person and misinterprets the entire situation. I don't know about the past that made you distant from all of us, and I won't ask you about that. At least open your heart in front of Anna. I know it might be difficult for you. But trust me, Mayu. You will feel better when you share all your feelings, worries, fears, and insecurities with him. You can't change your past, but you can definitely change your future. So, the decision is in your hands, Mayu," Sravya said, and she left the room, wiping her tears.

After listening to Sravya, Maya was lost in her thoughts. Yes, whatever Sravya said was right. She can't let them win this time. Her future is in her hands. If she gets afraid of her trauma, then those people will take advantage of that situation and make her life up and down. She will make everything right. With that determination, she left the room and moved down.

Keep smiling and take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.8K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...
547K 18.7K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
16.1K 1K 17
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
388K 16.1K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...