We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Fifty

2K 30 10
By harrysxfinelines

Emma's P.O.V.       December 1st

Anne: Leaving the airport now!

Anne: Can't wait to see you all soon!

Gemma: Mum, you've said that about twenty times already.

Emma: We're excited too!!

Harry: Don't be rude Gemma :p

Annie: Omg I can't believe I'm in a gc with THE Anne Twist😍

Anne: What's a gc?

Gemma: Group Chat

Harry: Group Chat

Gemma: HA!

Harry: I could make you sleep on the couch you know

Emma: And I can make YOU sleep on the couch while Gem and I share a bed

Harry: Never mind

Harry: Sorry

Harry: I love you Gem

Annie: 🙄

"You wouldn't really replace me with my sister, right?" Harry walks out of the bathroom in a towel carrying his hair dryer.

"Of course not," I say, digging through my jewelry drawer for the necklace my mom gave me when Charlie was born.

"Have you seen my necklace? I swear I just put it here the other day," I go through each individual box in case I put it in the wrong one.

"Oh, I had it cleaned yesterday. It's sitting on your nightstand," Harry tells me while he plugs in the dryer.

I look behind me and find the small white box that holds my necklace when I'm not wearing it, but there's an envelope underneath it as well.

I clasp the jewelry around my neck and then unfold the blank envelope to find a neatly folded piece of paper from Harry's journal.

Em,
I can't believe our daughter is one year old today. It's been a hectic 12 months, more than that really, but I wouldn't change anything for the world. I have loved every second of being a parent with you to our lovely, sweet little Bean.
When I took your necklace to be cleaned yesterday, I saw a ring that I just had to get for you. It's not much, and it's similar to your necklace, but I hope you like it.
Love,
H xxx

"Harry," I spin around to find him, but he's already right there next to me.

"I know, I know, I have a gift-giving problem, but I hope you can forgive me for this one," he defends himself, but for once I wasn't going to get on him about over-spending.

"No, I was going to say I love it," I look down at the ring with Charlie's initial and birthstone, "and that I got you something too."

"You got me something too?" he looks surprised, which I sort of expected. My love language is more touch and words of affirmation. I have trouble coming up with gift ideas most of the time, but this one just sort of came to me.

"Yeah, I did," I smile and search through my nightstand drawer for the box I've been hiding for a few weeks.

"That is a terrible hiding place, love," Harry laughs because it takes me three seconds to locate the gift. "Seriously, if I had any reason to open that drawer I would have found and opened that immediately."

"Shut up, I'm not as good at this as you are."

"I'm kidding," he conceals a smile as I pass him the long skinny velvet box. "What is it?"

"I'm not going to tell you; open it dummy!" I make fun of him, so he removes the lid of the container, revealing the heart-shaped locket.

I watch as his lips contort because he's biting the inside of cheek before he finally cracks, and his prettiest smile pops out against his rosy cheeks. He picks up the necklace by the pendent and sets the box back down on the nightstand. Gently, he opens the locket where a mini photo of Charlie is placed.

"I love it," he says softly, still analyzing the jewelry. "Where's your picture?" he asks next.

"What do you mean?" I start to worry that it's not as perfect as he thought it would be.

"There are two sides. One for Charlie and one for you," he says.

"Oh," I sigh in relief, "There's actually four sides. The middle flips kind of like a page in a book," I explain.

"Oh my god you're pregnant," Harry's eyes widen and so do mine.

"No! No, I'm not pregnant. Jesus, Harry. I just got this one instead of the normal 2-sided pendant in case we have more kids, later."

"Ohhhh, I get it. Well, in the meantime I'm putting your picture in here as well," he struggles to put the necklace on himself, so I help him.

"Thank you," kisses me lovingly, "you're amazing," he says and presses his lips to mine again.

"I love you, but don't tempt me. We have guests and a party to throw, so no funny business," I take a step back and poke his bare chest where the pendent now resides.

"Ugh, fine," he plays and then we finish dressing so we can get Charlie ready.

Within the next hour, Anne, Annie, and my mom have arrived to help decorate the house. We're not throwing a huge party, it's just our family with some friends and their kids, but we're going all out with the decorations and food.

"I'm home!!!" The front door flies open revealing a few new guests. They're early, perusal, but to be fair half of the guest list has been here for a while already.

"Mitchell!" Harry comes walking towards the front door, pulling our friends into a big group hug.

"Emma these decorations are adorable!" Sarah tells me while taking in the outrageous streamers and balloons Harry insisted on getting.

"Thanks! It was all mostly Harry's idea," I point out and she nods.

"Oh, I can definitely tell what Harry's contributions are," she looks at the balloons on the wall by the dining table that reads, "Donut Grow Up!"

Once the rest of our guests arrive and Charlie is awake from her earlier than usual nap, the party has officially started! There are small kids running everywhere (probably because Harry is chasing after them), wrapping and tissue paper are thrown across the living room, the kitchen and dining table are a mess with donut crumbs and icing, and every once and a while I find myself nearly tripping over random toys that the kids aren't even playing with.

"How are you two?" Gemma finds my mom and I in the midst of the chaos and ushers us to the backyard where it's quieter.

"I'm doing well," my mom answers honestly. I was really worried about her a few months ago when everything with David went down, especially since it was so soon after the George situation, but she's kept her head high. She's been working at jewelry thrift store, something I didn't even know existed until she told me about it, so that's been keeping her busy when she's not watching the boys or Charlie.

"I'm glad to hear that," Gem nods and then looks to me.

"I'm good too. I'm really happy," I tell them both, "I am a little emotional because I cannot believe Charlie is one already, but I'm really happy and so is Harry. These last two months or so have been really good to us, which we definitely deserved," my mom laughs in agreement.

"I'm so proud of you guys," Gemma tells me, "I always knew Harry was going to be a great dad but you two make one hell of a team."

"Thank you," I smile and think back to that first moment Harry and I found out about Charlie.

I was so nervous but at the same time I couldn't have been more excited. This overwhelming feeling of love—for Harry and the baby—washed over me when I saw that positive test.

There were a few moments of fear and stress throughout my pregnancy, and then again a few months later, but when I look back I don't regret anything. We survived and now we're as happy as ever. Harry finished the album and will be releasing it in January, my business is thriving and I've made lots of new friends/coworkers, I'm surrounded by my incredible family, and even on the bad days I can never feel too sad because I have Charlie and Harry with me.

*

*

*

A/N: omgggggg!

okokok, so i kind of named Charlie after Alex Morgan's daughter (the usa soccer player) and when she posted pictures from her daughter's first birthday party i new i had to steal the idea, so there are a few photos for reference down below.

the announcement/info for the sequel is already posted in the next "chapter", and then the actual sequel will be posted in a few days!

i'm honestly not even that sad about WHOB ending (i mean i am,,, but i'm also not) because i love the sequel so much and i've been waiting FOREVER to share it with u guys.

much much much love,

J.L. <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.3K 79
Emma Scott 14 years old Abused by her mum and step dad, She finally gets the chance to meet the boyband she loves so much, Harry then becomes her DA...
10.9K 59 30
My first ever book!! Just a collection of oneshots written by me :) I will take requests and write some smut
163K 4.8K 59
Completed harry au! "what do you mean by saying that you like her?" "I mean im absolutely one hundred percent infatuated with Rosie Onings ." "you h...
22.2K 1.3K 63
"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒏...