WITH LOVE / XIAOVEN

By luvrirl

with love, a new and popular rookie co-ed group. everything seems to be going right for this group- many fans... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.

special chapter <3

2.5K 54 513
By luvrirl

authors notes: HOOO BOYYY HERE IT IS!! THE /SPECIAL/ CHAPTER THAT'S BEEN PROMISED SINCE CHAPTER SIX LMAO

um im not gonna lie w yall 1) this file was literally named "poop music 10 hours" and 2) this is the longest "chapter" of this fic so um... help...

okay b4 the "chapter" officially starts here are the ???? warnings???? idk it's just the stuff that's in here incase u don't like it:

sub&btm xiao, virgin xiao (stfu if ur gonna say anything abt his past.. girl if u didnt consent u are still one mkay!!), hair pulling, slight nipple play??, finger sucking, praise kink, face-fucking, fingering, mating press but like not rly, yeah xiao cries a lot during this im not sorry, xiao gets fucked so hard he speaks canto??, and finally tummy bulges... um yeah. 

i hope yall enjoy bc this took five hours. also this is the first time i've ever written smut. hopefully it's not bad. enjoy <3 mwah

_____________________

xiao and venti were a usual couple, they would think, well except for the fact that you know, both of them used to be famous and now one of them just works at the mall while the other stays being an idol. but you know, they're as normal as they can possibly be in their circumstances. even with this, xiao still wonders one thing:

"why haven't we had sex yet?"

"huh?" venti asks as he looks to xiao who lay beside him, his arms wrapped around the other's torso.

"why are you asking this so suddenly, xiao?" venti asks as he softly strokes xiao's hair, playing with the long strands that spread across the sheets.

xiao shrugs, "i don't know, my friends always talk about them doing it in their relationships but they've always been together for a shorter amount of time so i was just wondering why hadn't we done it?"

venti thought that xiao didn't want to, really. xiao's never shown any initiative, hell, venti doesn't think he's ever seen xiao horny or anything. venti didn't even know if xiao was capable of it. even with that, would xiao be able to handle it? as far as venti's known, xiao's never willingly had sex with anyone he actually wanted to, so being with venti would technically be his first time and venti didn't know anything with how xiao how liked to be treated with those... circumstances in mind. yes, xiao very much enjoyed venti's soft kisses and touches as far as he could tell but venti wouldn't know what to do if xiao wanted something completely different. venti was stressed, but he still answers the question nonetheless.

"i wasn't sure if you'd be ready for it, xiao." venti shrugs as he leans up from his position on the bed, leaning on his forearms over xiao, "plus you never really showed interest in... wanting to do it, so i thought you didn't. "

"because i didn't know how to." xiao mumbles, his face flushing as he looks away from venti. venti smiles softly as he looks at xiao before cradling his face in his hands, "you're so cute."

xiao flushes once more before xiao's eyes look up to venti, "if you want to, do you want to? you know, have sex?"

venti looks to xiao, a slight furrow in his brow, "we don't have to rush, xiao. if you don't want to, we don't have to."

"no, i... i want to do this, venti. i'll just let you know if i need you to slow down or anything, " xiao says, pressing a soft kiss to venti's lips.

"okay," venti smiles, "we can. just give me a second to do something," venti says as he leans over to their bedside table to grab something and xiao tries peeking over but he cannot see what the other is grabbing.

"turn around." venti says and xiao does exactly that. venti pulls xiao's long strands back into a long ponytail. venti sees xiao's confusion on their face and venti sighs, explaining to him, "you're gonna need the hair out of your face xiao. plus, you look so cute."

as venti presses a soft kiss to xiao's cheek, he says, "oh, i thought you were getting lube out or something. "

venti pauses and that silence is not what xiao wanted to hear.

"do you not have lube?" xiao asks and all venti says is,

"okay listen, i did! trust me, i did. i just think i kind of lost it on the flight back over to liyue..." venti mumbles the last part and xiao stares at him with a deadpan look.

venti sighs, "fine. i'll go to the store real quick and you stay here and just prep yourself, alright?"

xiao mumbles something as venti jumps off their bed, beginning to find shoes to put on with his current clothes- which weren't the best considering they were pajamas.

"hm? what did you say?" venti asks as he pulls his socks up.

"i said i don't know how," xiao says again, just only a tad bit louder.

"oh."

xiao nods nervously but venti still nods, "i can show you! but after that, i kind of have to go get the lube so you're not in pain, you know."

xiao nods as venti turns his body to face him with his legs facing him, his legs dangling off the bed.

venti smiles at xiao as his golden eyes looked away nervously. then suddenly xiao bursts out, "can't you stay? like can't you just order it on instacart or something?"

venti groans, "but what if i'm in the middle of fingering you or something and then i have to go to the door and the person will see me and go, oh this dude's horny! it's weird, xiao!"

"it's like the same thing if you go to the corner store! the cat that's always there will see you and also go, oh he's horny! you're not winning here, venti."

venti groans, "fine, we'll order it. but if it doesn't come in fifteen minutes, i'm going to the store."

xiao nods, "fine."

xiao watches as venti orders it and leaves a note added to it: leave at the door and ring the doorbell.

xiao laughs softly as venti gives him the side eye as he places the order.

xiao looks at the screen, it says five minutes which surprised him because wow, that was fast but still, it was only one item.

"anyway, back to where we were," venti says as he hops back onto the bed.

venti laughs softly as he cups xiao's face in his hands, the other leaning into his warm touch.

"so cute," venti says before kissing him as if he were hungry for it. this was different from any other kisses they typically shared. they usually kissed soft and slow but this was rough and full of panted breaths and small whimpers.

as they kiss, venti slowly hooks his fingers under xiao's shirt, waiting for him to give a signal of agreement. xiao nods into the kiss and venti pulls the shirt off of him as they part lips.

venti stares at xiao's chest before looking back into his eyes, "i knew you had something else pierced!"

"oh jesus christ, venti!"

venti laughs softly as he carefully reaches out, gently pulling his thumbs over one of his pierced nipples.

xiao tilts his head back as he lets out a soft moan, pleasure tingling over his chest, "mm... feels good..."

venti smiles softly as he plays with one of xiao's nipples as he leans over to the other, dragging his tongue over the other. xiao shifts slightly as he arches into venti's touch. venti's eyes flick up to xiao's face, who's eyes were screwed shut as he was clearly enjoying the pleasure. venti hopped off of xiao, xiao blinking slowly, taking in what's happening.

xiao leans back into the bed as venti smiles at his softly. venti slides his hands up and down his torso, rubbing his skin softly.

"hips up," venti instructs and xiao follows, venti helping him wiggle out of both his loose shorts and undergarments. venti had seen him naked before, when he'd help him bathe on bad days but it was never like this. xiao watched venti's every move, watching as the man softly stroked over his scarred thighs, admiring his body.

"so pretty," venti mumbles as he looks at xiao's body. all xiao can do is stare at his boyfriend, unknowing of what to do next.

venti smiles softly at him as he slots his thigh in between xiao's legs. venti leans in to thumb at his glossy lips, "open up, baby."

xiao opens his mouth up as venti sticks his middle and index fingers in, "suck."

xiao soon begins hollowing his cheeks, licking and sucking on venti's fingers.

"that's it, take it all in," venti coos, watching as xiao's eyes glaze over, "you're doing such a good job, baby."

xiao whimpers from the praise and venti smiles, cradling his chin with his other hand, "oh, you like that?"

"mhm," xiao nods, his mouth full of venti's two fingers. venti grins as he begins thrusting his fingers inside xiao. xiao gags on venti's fingers, struggling to keep up the pace with venti's fingers.

"such a good boy for me," venti says and xiao squeezes his legs together- or at least he tries to, with venti's leg between them. his hips thrusting up at the feeling, venti smiles as he watches as streaks of tears trail down his face, seeing xiao like this was truly a blessing.

and at the worst time possible- the doorbell rings.

"fuck," venti sighs, taking his fingers out of xiao's mouth and wiping them on his pajama pants, "i'll be back, give me a second." he kisses xiaos tear streaked face before he hops off the bed to get the door.

venti opened the door and god bless, they followed the instructions and left it at the door. as venti walks into the room, only then does he notice how absolutely fucked out does xiao look. xiao's eyes are glazed over, his lips are glossy with his own saliva and tears drip down his face.

"i'm back," venti says as he throws the lube on the bed and hops on before continuing, "now back to where we were."

"before you do that, can i do something?"

venti nods, "uh sure, what is it?"

"can i suck you off?" xiao mumbles as he looks down at the sheets. it was so cute how xiao was embarrassed even during moments like these.

"sure," venti says as he leans back against the pillows on their bed, removes his pants and undergarments and xiao quickly begins getting to work. venti sighed as xiao slowly took the head in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks around it, slowly working up. as xiao began enveloping more of it into his mouth, venti whined as he ran his fingers through xiao's loose strands. he grabs his boyfriend by the ponytail, using it to move his head up and down on his dick.

xiao was so, so cute like this. even if xiao didn't like admitting it, he enjoyed it when venti took the lead in the relationship and told him what to do. xiao liked to please, venti didn't really know why xiao liked it but it was still so cute.

"shh," venti coos as he pushes xiao's head further down until the head hit the back of xiao's throat. xiao's throat spasmed around his dick as he gripped venti's thighs, scratching them lightly with his painted nails. xiao breathed heavily through his nose as venti did not move, waiting for xiao to show when he was ready to begin again.

venti looked into his teary gold eyes, "you're so good for me, taking that all in." xiao's face was streaked with tears, spit and drool coming down from where his lips were wrapped around venti's dick. god, he was so cute.

"you want me to fuck you?" venti asks sweetly as xiao nods eagerly.

"okay, get off, xiao," venti says and xiao removes his lips off of venti. venti smiles as strokes xiao's loose hair- most of it was nearly falling out of the hair tie and venti really couldn't be bothered to retie it when it would probably get loose once more.

venti sat up as he switched positions with xiao, putting a pillow underneath his waist.

"wait," xiao says as he tugs on venti's long sleeve shirt, "can you take this off? i don't wanna be the only one, y'know..."

"oh," venti realizes, "of course." he quickly tosses his shirt to the side once he removes it.

venti rubs a hand along xiao's thigh, feeling his muscle there shake under his touch, "just tell me if it's too much and we can figure something out from there, okay?"

xiao nods, "okay."

"push your legs up so i can do it better, 'kay?" venti says as he pushes his legs up to his shoulders.

"tell me if it hurts," venti says as xiao nods.

venti warms up the lube on his fingers before venti slides a single digit inside of him, curling his finger, trying to open him enough for the second finger. xiao was tight, venti was sure the other had never done this before judging by the way he was gasping and moaning softly.

venti peppered kisses against xiao's throat as he continued fingering the other open. xiao squeezed his eyes shut at the sensation of venti opening him up.

soon, a second finger joined him, scissoring and stretching him apart. xiao ground back against venti's fingers, practically riding them at that point. xiao was gasping at the way venti was touching him, trying to find that certain spot.

venti shifted, experimentally curling his fingers around.

"feel good?" venti asks as he rests his head on xiao's shoulder.

"uh-huh," xiao nods, slowly opening his eyes to look at venti.

xiao's toes curled when venti hit a certain spot, "there! fuck, so good!" he cried out, venti thrusting his fingers there as he watched his boyfriend become a mess by his own fingers.

"found it," venti smiles as he watches xiao throw his head back, sobs escaping his mouth, "gonna... i'm g-gonna cum, venti!"

venti's touches soon came to an abrupt stop, "fuck!" xiao cried out, "i hate you so much!"

venti pulls his fingers out as he kisses xiao's now sweaty forehead, "i love you too."

"i'm gonna fuck you now, okay?" venti says as he presses his dick up against xiao's stretched hole. xiao nods as he intertwines his hand with venti's.

"you're so pretty, i love you," venti whispers as he slowly eases inside of xiao, venti grips xiao's hip as he lets the other get adjusted.

xiao pants, "just fuck me, alright?"

"whatever you want, my love," venti says before slamming into xiao, his dick harshly pushed inside of him in a second. with his mouth agape, gasping at the feeling, he whimpered, looking down at where venti's dick was inside of him, "full... so, so full. feels good."

venti nods, "yeah, you like that?" xiao nods as venti can feel xiao's hole clenching around him.

venti lets xiao have a moment of peace for a brief second before venti starts thrusting into xiao harshly, his hold on his hip tightening. the minute he begun, xiao's other hand flew up to take a hold on venti's shoulder, scratching his back. xiao cried out as venti pushed his legs up further as xiao's eyes rolled back, as his mouth was agape mumbling something. venti listened as best as he could in this situation and- oh god was he speaking cantonese?

did venti just fuck him so hard that he switched languages? venti questions but he didn't have much focus with what was in front of him.

he looked as his boyfriend, soaking in his appearance- he was whining and moaning oh so cutely, his face and body flushed. venti's eyes trailed down to his stomach and... oh god, was that a bulge in his stomach? venti curiously removed his hand from his hip and pressed it up against the bulge, causing xiao to whimper loudly.

"you feel that?" venti asks as xiao moans, nodding, "you like my dick splitting you open, huh?

venti moans softly as xiao arches his back, trying to keep up with the brutal pace that venti had initiated.

"g...gonna cum," xiao whines and venti nods, breathing shakily, "me too."

venti stilled as he came inside as xiao, xiao's nails dug into venti's shoulders, scratching lines down his back, coming at the same time.

venti exhaled as he pulled out, watching how some of it spilled out of xiao.

"let me get you some water," venti says as he leaves the bedroom. he comes back quickly to the same view, xiao spread over the bed as he catches his breath.

"you need help drinking?" venti asks as he helps xiao sit up, "uh-huh," the other mumbles.

venti tilts xiao's head back as he drinks the water. venti sets the water on their bedside table.

"was i too rough, xiao?" venti asks as he pushes xiao's hair back, out of his face.

"no, no. it was good, i just didn't expect you to go that hard on me," xiao says as he leans against venti's shoulder.

"okay, that's good," venti says, "let's go clean you up, hm?"

xiao nods shakily, "yeah, yeah. that'd be nice." xiao stretches his arms as venti leans over to kiss him on the forehead, "i love you."

"i love you too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 244 17
Venti is part of Teyvat Mafia Association, The Archons rather; one of the top CEO's alongside Morax and Ei, codename: Barbatos. Strong-willed yet vul...
25.4K 895 21
How To Start An Addiction | Xiaoven/Venxiao Total chapter word count ; 13210 Venti, and Xiao, both aspiring highschool students with decent grades an...
2.5K 113 8
A girl who forgot to sign her confession, and a boy who isn't an idiot. This is a: Xiao x fem!Reader fan-fiction College Au Eventual Smut started: 7...
69.8K 1.7K 25
Some boy named Xiao was surrounded by a bunch of fangirls once he entered his first time in a highschool academy, but only got his attention to a spe...