Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

58.

2.2K 195 69
By Writerbyheart01

Don't know from where to start, ending was a faraway thing. On one hand, Sara was angry with me because of whatever happened between us, on the other hand, my family was against me. I don't know how to work on them? But I knew one thing if Sara will forgive me then my family will also forgive me. So my first target is Sara's forgiveness.

Lifting the tray filled with food I walked upstairs, kid's room was dimly lit as Sara along with both kids were restful and sleeping.

"Danish, Bisma... Wake up... See what I have for you" I said loudly. I knew before both of them Sara would wake up. And yes, I was correct with my assumption. I showed as if I didn't even notice her and wake up Bisma and Danish.

"Chamuuuu... What's wrong?" Danish complaint and I sat down on the bed, just beside Sara.

"Come on, have it." I serve a small amount of rice for both of them then serve for Sara, without even glancing at her I place that plate in front of her.

"Chamu you do know, Mami was saying that she will..." I didn't let them complete.

"If I'm your Chamu, then call her Chami..." I kissed Danish's cheek and they both started laughing.

"Chami... It's so funny" Bisma chirped and I looked towards Sara, she was throwing daggers at me but I saw the hint of a smile on her lips, which she was hiding behind the curtain of her anger.

"Now open your mouth" I lift a spoonful of rice for Danish and he liked that but I was unable to feed Sara with my own hands.

"Chami when Chhota baby will come? I want to play with him" Danish and Bisma both asked in unison and I burst out laughing. They both called her Chami.

"Hey...don't call me chami it's so annoying" Sara exclaimed,

I saw my Sara, same childish act with full of joy and all.

"Chami is sounding good" Danish teased Sara, it's true they both kids resemble their parents in teasing and playful nature.

"If you'll call me Chami, I'll call you chashmish" Sara argue with Danish while adjusting his specs on his little which slips down now and then. Finding a chance I whispered in Bisma's ear to give a morsel to Sara.

"Sara Mami" Bisma lift a half spoonful of rice for Sara, and she looked at me.

"Beta you eat this... I'll.."

"Mami pleaseeee" I smiled, this little girl is such a sweetheart. My lovely little princess. That was difficult for Sara to refuse Bisma's demand. I pushed the plate of rice in front of Sara and she glared at me but open she started eating.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed and she looked away. I kissed Bisma's cheek for the innocent help.

"Who wanna come with me for ice cream tonight?" I asked and both kids became excited but Sara was unaffected.

"Chamu we'll buy toys too."

"Okay! anything else?" I asked Bisma, I wanted Sara to talk to me but she was completely ignoring my presence.

"Chamu I'll buy toys and clothes for Chhota baby too, just like Mami was buying a few days back" I looked at Sara after Bisma's words. Sara was doing shopping for our child and I was unaware of that.

I've been missing many beautiful moments...

"What do you think, it's a boy or girl?" I asked Sara and she ignored me, but Bisma shouted happily.

"I want a sister"

"No... I want a brother to play football with him" Danish exclaimed and I smiled. Sara was silently having the same rice dish I had cooked for her. I know she was very hungry.

"Mami I'll give all my toys to the Chhota Baby" They both kids were planning to play with the baby and I was praying that everything became fine soon.

After a few hours, I thought to take Sara with me for dinner but it wasn't easy.  Sara denied and my parents also supported her.  It's like a good war in my home. Maizah Aapi, Badi ammi and Bade abbu were in my support, they were angry with me but against divorce, on other hand, Anzala Bhai, and my parents were in support of Sara as well as her decision.

I was thinking to do something which makes Sara remember about our love but my brain wasn't working. After having dinner we all were in our respective room when I remembered she was having pain in feet and the doctor advised her to take a foot massage.

Taking warm oil I went to her room, she was sleeping peacefully, for good two minutes I only seeing her. My beautiful Jangli Billi

Sitting on her foot side I softly touched her feet. They were already swollen. I started massaging her feet trying now to disturb her but "What are you doing?" She asked; annoyed!

"You'll feel better" I mumbled and she tried to show herself angry, but I ignored her. After a few minutes, I noticed her eyes started closing down, which means she was feeling relaxed.

Using the thumbs I keep massaging from her heel to the middle of the foot, and she stays quiet for more than half an hour.

"Sara"

"Do whatever you wanna do, but don't talk"

"Koi Naam Socha?" Even after her warning, I put up my question

(have you decided on any name?)

"Yeah" she was sounding rude.

"What?"

"It's none of your business, me and my child will not live with you so stop thinking about us"

"Sara you are angry, it's okay, one day I will convince you. But don't talk about going away from me" leaving the foot massage I sat down beside her just to gain an angry look.

"You're the one who is responsible for this... Now don't blame me"

"I'm sorry yaar... Don't go away from me. I'll do everything for you"

"If you wanna do something then leave me alone."

I placed my hand on her belly, "For the sake of this child" I whispered and she got tears.

"I don't wanna live with you just because of the sake of this child. I don't want my to resemble you in any quality." She was a different Sara who was trying to hide her original emotions. I know my Jangli Billi couldn't hide her feelings, her heart was like a clear glass that reflects every true emotion with eyes but unfortunately, I broke that glass.

"Sara it's my baby, and you're my wife"

"Adnaan I'm tired of listening to this, stop it now. I don't wanna listen to anything else."

I keep watching the tears twinkling in her eyes and a smile came to my lips as a ray of hope shone in the night of my dark life.

The discussion of separation always left her in tears. Conclusively, she also doesn't want divorce.

"Dad loves you so much baby" I whispered before kissing her baby bump and I was shocked. I looked at Sara who was already looking forward to me. Her face was reflecting her shock.

"see he or she also know I'm his father" I whispered before again kissing her belly and the baby again moved. I was thinking to go back but after feeling that small movement against my palm I'd changed my mind.

Sara was laying on her back and I was sitting beside her. "Sara I'm telling you this child will bring every happiness in our life"

"Get lost from here and my life too. There is not space for you in my life." I was shocked when she pushed my hand away from her belly.

"Do whatever you wanna do, but after four months I'll take divorce. That's it. Our relationship is left for four more months.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bearing Sara's cold behaviour and my family's anger for more than fifteen days, I was still clueless about what should I do. But suddenly I got an awesome idea.

Calling the desired person I place the mobile on my ear and soon

" Hello"

"Assalamu alaikum Phuppo Jaan" I greeted her Happily and she greeted me back with full of energy.

"How are you Adnaan and how is Sara?" Her question was simple

"Phuppo Jaan, we both are fine and now we're in Lucknow... Can you come here to meet us?"

"In Lucknow? What you both are doing there? Sara shouldn't be travelling in this situation" Instead of an answer I got a scolding

"Umm. Phuppo Jaan, actually ammi and Badi ammi were worried for Sara so they call us here so that they both could take care of your daughter. So now we both permanently shift here" I tried to make a story but she started questioning about more things . somehow I managed to make her believe that her daughter was in the right hands and I'll be good in my family business instead of that job. 

"Phuppo Jaan, are you coming? Please na... Sara is already missing you and I need your help to take care of your stubborn daughter." I requested her and in the end...

"Okay, I'm coming but only for a few days."

"Okay Phuppo Jaan, Allah hafiz''

Phuppo Jaan was the single member of this family whose presence would help me. She was like a trump card for me. Neither Sara nor my parents nor Anzala bhai would say anything against me in the presence of Phuppo Jaan. I'll get more and more time with Sara.

--------------------

Good night 😴

_N.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
97.4K 5.2K 43
It's a story about a couple who lost their love and faith in their marriage. What will happen to them! Will they found their lost love or life has so...
245K 6.9K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
60.2K 1.6K 26
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...