๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ - ๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—†๏ฟฝ...

By wonkilvr

[ on pause ] โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.โž โ–ฌโ–ฌ A... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
part 2 : prologue
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
part 3: prologue
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

53

196 22 0
By wonkilvr

Lea's
_____

"Mr. Nishimura, you've gained your memories back."

"So uhm, you two.. are a couple again?" Jungwon asked and sat on a free chair after giving us the drinks that he ordered at the cafe earlier.

"But why did you ordered water for me?" Ni-ki asked and pouted after taking a sip on the cold water that Jungwon gave him.

I just chuckled. Jungwon bought me an Iced Americano and he gave Ni-ki a cup of cold water.

"Because your nurse said that you can't drink any other drinks yet.. you can just drink water" Jungwon said as he took a sip on his drink..

I really miss being with this two..

"So what's the answer about my question?" Jungwon asked while leaning his head on the wall behind him.

"No.. no is the answer" I said and nodded at my own words..

"Why??" Jungwon asked

"I don't know too.. She said that I needed to be fully recovered first" Ni-ki said and looked at me.

"Lea, I know you.. You really want to be loved by Ni-ki again.. so why?" He asked as I mouthed something to him..

"What?" He said without a sound..

"Nevermind" I said and sighed..

I just want to mark my birthday as our anniversary, that's why I want to be his girlfriend again on my birthday.

"But Ni-ki, you love her.. right?"

"Yeah, I really do-"

"Okay don't continue. My poor single self can't relate" He said and closed his eyes as he remembered something..

Jungwon stood up from his seat and went closer to Ni-ki..

"But look," He said and unlocked his phone..

I peeked..

He showed him some photo of Ava..

"Who's that?" Ni-ki asked while looking at Ava's photo..

"Ava, my future-"

"You little cat, You and my Bestfriend are not even a couple" I said and hit his arm...

"Yah, that hurts!" He said

"I didn't hit you that hard" I said chuckled..

*notification sound*

"Wait- Jungwon, someone named Jihoon texted you.." Ni-ki said while still holding Jungwon's phone..

"What did he said?" Jungwon asked while still acting that I hit him that hard..

"it says 'Hi Jungwon, please tell Lea to check my messages, I just want to ask something. Thank you!'. Then who's Jihoon?" Ni-ki asked while looking at me and Jungwon alternately.

"My friend.." I said and checked my phone..

the silent mode is on so I didn't heard any notification sound..

he just texted me about Ni-ki..

"What did he said?" Ni-ki asked while looking at me..

"He asked about you.. and if I'm hungry" I said..

"Ni-ki be acting like a jealous boyfriend. But Lea is still his best friend, and not his girlfriend yet" Jungwon said and laughed..

I just chuckled about it as I felt a headache again..

gladly, I bought some medicines with me.. since it can kill the pain.

I took one medicine and swallowed it without Ni-ki noticing... as well as Jungwon.

"But I'm happy that Lea is free from that cancer" Ni-ki said and smiles widely as I nodded.

"Yeah,it's been like 1 year and months since she's cancer free" Jungwon said..

"Uhm, I'll just go to the washroom for a while" I said as they both nodded.

there's a washroom near Ni-ki's room so I don't need to go that far. I just need to relax my self..

I'm feeling a bit uneasy these days, maybe that's because of some sleeping problems..

back then, I usually sleep early. But these days, it's hard for me to fell asleep.

-
-

next day: May 5.

Ni-ki's
_____

The Doctor already came to check my condition and he said that I'm getting better and better. There's possibility that I can go out from this hospital on May 8, Lea's birthday.

I told the doctor to not tell Lea yet since I want to surprise her on her birthday.

I'm excited.

Lea isn't here yet.. I think she'll come later.

I know her, she'll visit me everyday.

Ah, I really love her.

I love her so much.

I can't even believe that I dated another girl.. but I believe that I loved Lea the most. She's one of a kind.

I'm now laying on my bed, trying to sleep while hugging the diary full of Lea's letter for me.

I might sound weird but hugging it makes me feel happy.

I know that she loves me too.

I can still remember the day when she confessed to me.. that was cute.

Girls don't usually confess first, but do I need to repeat that she's really different?

I'll just sleep-

"Rikiiiii!!" I heard someone said and opened the door..

that voice is familiar-

"Konon" I said..

it been years since I last saw her. Mom is still alive that time..

"It's been a long time"

"But I saw you days ago?" She said and chuckled.. "Ahh, I forgot that you also forgot those things happened after your first accident. I'm glad that you still remember me. Aunty is outside- but do you know that Lea and I are super close now? You need to act jealous" She said.

wow, that was long.

"Why do I need to be jealous if I know myself that she loves me?"

"Are you sure?*

"Yes, she said it herself" I said and proudly smiled..

"I'm just teasing you" She said and chuckled .

"By the way, you grew a lot.. I missed you" I said and opened my arms as she hugged me..

"It weird because we saw each other a lot of time months or days ago but.. okay." She said as I chuckled..

"But.. remember that you're not the only one who likes Lea okay?"

"Who else?"

"Jihoon," She said.... it's the boy who texted her. "But they said that he already moved on.. okay I'm just kidding! Don't believe me"

I won't believe you..

Lea.. she loves me.

____________

pray for enhypen's health before you sleep!

sorry for not updating for the past few days.

<WORD COUNT: 1023>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 932 25
95.6K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
94.5K 3.6K 20
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !