PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

Struggles..

885 29 7
By bajishairband

Time is passing by quickly the fight is tomorrow and am still lying on the hospital bed... But my body is still weak what should I do...
You woke up and sat down on your bed... Your mom came in and bought you the porridge... She stared at you when you ate it...

'Honey am sorry for hiding it for so long but I think it's time'

You looked towards her and she was facing down and there was a smile on her face...

'Mama? '

'Its finally time that you should know the truth'

A drop of sweat appeared on your head...

'Mom its okay... You don't have to force yourself... Am really sorry I didn't meant any of it really'

'No honey its nothing like that... I finally realised that what I did was wrong... I kept you in dark even when you deserve to know the truth... Am sorry about it'

'Don't apologize mom'
She faced towards you and you were smiling towards her with closed eyes..

'Am ready to listen to it but if you are not ready you don't have to'

'Thank you honey but I think am ready'

....

....
...

... (With chifuyu)

'She caught pneumonia ...but why am I getting to know about this now'
Little boy thought to himself as he was running down towards your hospital room... But as he was about to open the door he paused on the way when he heard your mom voice...

'I lived in Okinawa...your grandparents means my parents got divorced because my mom cheated on him and left us... I choose to stay with my dad because I felt he was lonely he really loved my mom more than anything...

So I tried my best to be a good daughter... I tried my best but I felt like my dad was never happy he never complimented me.. he always come home drunk and use to vent his anger out on me ...

I thought that if I will be good in studies then he will finally accept me but nothing changed so I decided to do sports and extra curricular activity as well but it also didn't seems to work'

'One day I was so exhausted and pissed that I ran away from home cursing myself..

'The fuq am I doing why am I running?am so stupid'

Maybe I know what I felt all this time...it felt like a trap I was in ...it was suffocating...I don't know maybe because I had enough I can't take it anymore anything I do he won't be happy .. I started crying my life is scattering I should have know that whatever I do its not worth it ...i arrived at the beach my favourite place whenever I feel down...

'I don't want to continue living like this' I thought to myself.I was so busy on my own thoughts that I didn't realised that suddenly someone put there hands on my shoulder '

'Hey is everything okay?'
I whipped my tears and turned around

'Yes it fine'

'But you don't look fine'
My mouth was opened when I saw who he was...

He came a bit closer and said..

'Wait arent you l/n San?'

'Yess and you are nakamura San right? '

'Oh so you remember me'

'Well we are literally in the same class'

'Oh that's the case I thought tha-'

'That I will say that you are quite famous'

'How do you know?'

'Because you are '
We both chuckled and he sat next to me

He was my classmate but we never really talked in the class and that day talking to him I felt like i have know him since forever ... He was so polite and kind that it didn't feel like am talking to him for the first time...

He sat next to me and asked about it and idky I told him everything...he smiled towards me and said

'You are really strong l/n san'
My eyes widened when I heard those words I really wanted someone to say that to me after everything I did.. He was the first person who smiled towards me like that. ..
We talked for a while and then he dropped me..

He was quite famous with girls which for a fact I know but then suddenly he started giving me special attention and then we started spending more time together ... later he confessed me and we started dating.. Our relationship was going quite good and healthy he really supported me and helped me in need... So did I... We both were really happy until then...

After 7 months of dating  or so when I was in school suddenly I started to feel nausicous ... I ran to the washroom to vomit... Then a bell rang I realised I missed my periods...i knew something was off it felt like what it was I did the pregnancy test but my eyes were wide opened when it came out positive...
.. I told him about it at that time he hugged me and told me that he is very happy and that he will stay by my side and support me ... It made me really happy that someone actually care about me and love me ..
But after a week or so he started avoiding me and started going out with other girls...

But why he told me that he will love me and support me... Well deep down in my heart i know that we don't have any future together and one day I caught him cheating on me ..he begged for mercy but honestly it didn't effected me that much but it was really hard but  I know I have been through worse betrayal is human nature so I kind of gave up...

At that time all I can think about is this new life that I have to take care of .. But I was too scared to tell my dad about it I know he is not the kind who will allow me to have a baby at such an early age so I kept it to myself...after three months  when the bump became visible I decided to finally tell my him(just so if you don't know it's when your mom was in high school 12th grade) he got really pissed and started throwing things he then threatened me to go for an abortion...

That's it I had enough I wanted to live for you and for myself ...i can't take this what I will do next is for my selfish mean and for my baby
So finally I decided that I will leave everything and run... I left my house and my dad and my past everything behind... .

I came to tokyo but I have no idea what am I supposed to do now... I am pregnant and homeless...
I went to different shops because I genuinely need a job but they all declined they can't let a pregnant teen work ...

I have no where to go.. My all efforts failed ... One day I was walking down the streets completely hopeless that's when I saw a strip club and my legs started moving subconsciously I went inside requested them to keep me on the job ... They denied and said..

'We can't have an underage and more importantly a pregnant teen work here'
Tears were rolling down my eyes and they stared at me and gave up...

'Okay we will let you work here but only if you  abort this baby'

'Abort the baby? '

'You know the rules right? We can't let a pregnant girl work here'
My eyes widened and I just went silent...

'If so then am sorry I don't think it's possible maybe this job is not for me'
I started to walk off the club hopeless but then I heard a voice..

'Wait'

'Sir? ' manager and staffs bowed down...

'Why are you letting a pretty lady like her go away'

'But sir she is preg-'

'It doesn't matter'

He came near and stood in front of me...

'It's okay you don't have to abort your baby.. We will take care of you until then'

'Wait what? Really'

'Yes but after that you have to work here to payy us back and you will be 18+ by then '

It's my last chance and I can't let this smile I smiled and straightened my backbone...

'Yes sir I promise ' I looked at him and thanked him... And after my pregnancy when I first took you in my hands... I saw the most beautiful thing in the world and it bought tears to my eyes... I realised that that's the most right decision I made in my entire life and I don't regret leaving everything for you...

'Am sorry for hiding it y/n but am a stripper I hid this from you because I don't want you to feel embarrassed because of my occupation.. I wanted you live a respectful life and wanted to be a great mom but I think I fai-'

'I really respect you mom' you said and your mom eyes widened she looked towards and saw you smiling...

(Smiling like that) ...

'Y/n'

'You did all this so that I can have a great life and went all this trouble because of me am really happy I have a mom like you I can never be embarrassed because of this I can proudly say that you are my mom...thank you so much for doing this for me and always thinking for my best ..i really love you mom'

Her eyes were widened but now tears were rolling down her eyes..

'I love you too honey' you hugged her and she cried in your arms...

'Why are you crying mom... Shouldn't I be the one crying here...' you said while chuckling and caressing her hair...

'No am just really happy that I have a daughter like you'

... Leaving everything behind and overcoming your past is really hard ... She is really a strong lady I wish I was like her...
...
....

...

On the other side chifuyu was listening to all this conversation between you two...he looked down and smiled..
But then he started to remember his conversation with baji he bit his lower lip and tears started rolling down his eyes...

'Maybe I will leave them two alone for a while '

....

...

...

'Mom I know you did all this for me but from now on I want you do something that you love'

'She looked towards you and asked...

'Something I love?'

You smiled towards her and said
'I know you really love baking...'

A tint of red blush appeared on her face... She was surprised  you know about it even though she never mentioned it

'But how did you know about it honey? I never said anything like that '

'How did I know?isn't it obvious mom.. I saw you '

' saw me? '

'I saw how happy you look when you do baking.. It makes you really happy and when I saw you like that I started baking as well so that I can see that smile on your face again and then through this I also find my love for baking '
You said while nervously laughing...
She looked towards you with a surprised look on her face but then it turned into a smile... She smile towards you with closed eyes and said...

'You are right honey i really love baking I always wanted to open a bakery but through all the things i actually forgot about it  that I had a dream but thanks for making me realise that i still can do that...i will definitely give it a thought'
...

You smiled back...

.... After a while you both chatted everything was fine until she mentioned...

'So that day when you got back home what exactly happened'

You remained quite... She sighef...

'It's about baji kun right ? '

'How do you know about it ...'

'Am your mother afterall'

'You really know me well but it's nothing like that'
You pluck out your tongue and teased her... She knows that you are lying...

'If not then tell me what is it about? '

'It's just that I ' you don't know what to say... What excuse should I give because obviously if you told her that baji broke up with you... She will not feel good idk I get a really bad feeling if I tell her about this...

'Hey y/n how are you doing? '

Chifuyu came inside passing a grin towards you...

'Chifuyu san?'

'Oh chifuyu kun ...come sit here'

'Thanks aunty..ill keep the fruits here'

'Oh you don't have to bring this' you said

'I have to y/n because you caught this pneumonia because of me'
He then turn towards your mom and bowed down...

'Am sorry auntie it's because of me .. I got into a fight with baji San and y/n was worried and all that thing happened '
He tried to convince your mom and from the look on her face it looks like she was convinced  ... Wow that's a skill I should learn that from him..

'Y/n San you should take care of yourself...i got really worried when auntie told me about it...'

'Am sorry for making you worried'
You laughed nervously... The three of you just started talking but then suddenly
Your mom received a call from someone... Chifuyu said that he will stay here for a while so she apologized and excused herself...

'So y/n mind telling me now what exactly happened? '
Chifuyu asked and then a look of grief appeared on your face and you eyes went down...

'Baji san' you mummbled
He looked towards you...

'Baji San broke up with me'
When chifuyu heard that his eyes widened...

'Wait wh-' he looked towards you and you were looking down but there was a smile on your face...

'Y/n are you okay'

'Yes am fine...I know that baji San is doing this for his gang and for us...'

Suddenly that smile disappeared from your face and your expression went neutral...
'But i'

'But I cant seem to take those words of my heads..i know he didn't meant it but still'
When tears were rolling down your eyes and it felt like your emotions were all combined maybe the past one as well... When chifuyu saw you like that he came near you and hugged you...

'Chifu-?'

'Y/n I promise.. I will bring baji San back to us and make up for everything... So please dont get sad... I promise will try my best'

'Thank you so much' you hugged him back and you both cried all day...

Afterwards he told you that he and takemitcchy went to talk to baji San and from what he told it felt like baji is still not trying to let anyone interfere with his plan and still not ready to tell anything...

he said to never trust your enemies considering himself our enemy because he is in valhalla now... Chifuyu looked really sad he really respect baji and poor boy really want this battle to end or maybe never even happen... You both felt the same...

Suddenly chifuyu received a call from takemitchy telling him that there is a meeting that he has  to attend he denied to go but you forced him that he should attend because it might be a really urgent and important one because tomorrow is the battle...

'I think am alright now... So you can go ahead'

'But y/n you will be all alone here'

'Well it's not a big deal...doctor said that I can go home now so I will be heading back'

'Ok then am dropping you home and I don't want to hear any excuses'
He dropped you home and you waved him goodbye while he left for the meeting...

You stood outside staring at the sky thinking what will happen tomorrow..

'Baji San what are you thinking? '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 16
"I want to know how love feels like„ Tokyo revengers ¬Chifuyu x Fem 📍English is not my first language 📍Please don't repost and plagiarize my work...
15.2K 766 27
what if i told you that i've fallen? and i like the way you say my name? . "i didn't really mind it! don't feel too bad." ☆ a story wherein mitsuya l...
106K 1.8K 35
At the beginning you and Levi met right? But he hates you at first but in the middle he realize that having a wife like you will be OK with him then...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...