Noxious [18+]

De Blue_and_Love

"You love it. Right?" The moment he slipped another finger inside her, Delia trembled without any hesitation... Mais

Warning
[Characters]
Chapter 1 - His Precious Treasure
Chapter 2- A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 3 - His Prey
Chapter 4 - Barely Touched
Chapter 5 - Pond And Ocean
Chapter 7 - Freezing Hell

Chapter 6 - The Rightful Owner

6K 176 25
De Blue_and_Love

Follow me for daily updates
Blue_and_Love

************

🎉🎉Happy New Year🎉🎉

************

×××Do vote and comment×××

Finally, it was Delia's birthday. And the celebration was not just anything, it was a big banquet.

Much to the Twins' displeasure, many high-profile people were invited today.

They had to invite these species because it was Delia's wish to have a grand birthday party with lots of people.

So, anything for her.

With a champagne glass in hand, Muraco stood far away from the crowd, dressed in a dark black suit with a formidable aura surrounding him.

But still, some people couldn't stop themselves from glancing at him and wondering: how these two young boys were able to rule over them?

A small mocking smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He was aware of their envious gazes.

Those c*nts were jealous of the achievements he and his brother got at such young age.

No one dared to question Nolan Collymore's decision when he took his last breaths and handed his business and the American mafia to his teenage sons, who were only twenty years old.

No one dared to criticize them in front of their father but just after his demise, the questions started arising.

We can't trust these boys!

Do they even know how to use a knife, let alone a gun?

They couldn't even take care of themselves. How will they rule an organization?

We can't let them be the leader!

They aren't trustworthy and reliable enough!

Muraco still remembered how these people opposed him and Luan and criticized their father's decision. But the twins took only a year to prove that their father never took any wrong decision. He was always right.

"Muraco! My son, you have grown up in a handsome lad." Muraco clicked his tongue in bitterness, hearing the familiar voice which he loathes.

"Benjamin," he muttered with discontent and turned to face that man; his uncle and his mother's elder brother.

The old man deeply frowned in dissatisfaction. "It's uncle for you, my son. After all, we're family."

Murcao snorted. "Don't call me son. You're no one to me, Benjamin. Moreover, why did you come here? I don't remember inviting you." He narrowed his eyes at the man before him.

Benjamin was the same man who once used to be family but after his father's death, that chameleon showed his true colors.

"But son..." A hesitated meek voice came from the man's mouth, he didn't expect Muraco to treat him this way.

He thought fooling him again would be easy but how wrong he was.

Muraco was no longer a child---who would naively believe Benjamin's words---because now, he was a man. A very dangerous man.

"I don't want this party to be your last occasion, so before I lose my calm, get out of my sight, Ben-jamin." The pair of Muraco's ocean blue eyes seemed to be filled with bottomless rage as the words spit out from his thin lips, occurring to be overbearing, giving the old man no choice but to obey.

As the old man disappeared among the crowd, Muraco stood silently and faced the window while the onlookers did not show any kind of reaction or sympathy for Benjamin Knight.

Like the audience they were.

They enjoyed the show, standing unmoved in their place, dressed in magnificent dresses, elegant makeup, and holding delicate glasses filled with red wine and champagne.

Hints of ridicule could be seen on various faces throughout the banquet, as Benjamin quietly walked out of the hall, not wanting to catch more attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on. Get zipped already!" Delia groaned, animosity hailing her features as she tried to zip her dress.

Furiously, again fumbling with the zip, she finally gave up, groaning.

Glancing at her reflection in the mirror, she sighed sadly.

Her birthday party had already begun and now, at the last moment, her dress's zip is showing tantrums. Moreover, she loved the dress and doesn't want to change it either.

Slipping on the dress's matching footwear, she covered her upper body with a thin blanket and walked out of her room, looking for a maid who could help her with the zipper.

Observing the vacant hallway, a deep sough fled past her mouth that made her lower lip tremble. She couldn't see any of the servants.

"Need something?" Hearing the voice, for a moment, her shoulders went completely stiff as she turned to face the intruder - Luan.

He was dressed in a coal-black suit. His suit jacket was unbuttoned while the bow tie was hanging around his neck, untied.

"No," she retorted, turning to leave before he could speak again.

"You won't find anyone here. All servants are busy in serving the guests."

Distastefully, Delia glanced at him before looking sideways, hoping for someone to pop out of nowhere. But no human came in sight.

"I need help," she scoffed lightly, not meeting his eyes.

"Help in what?"

Throwing a discontent look at him, she turned her back."Can you zip my dress?" Her voice lightly falls off to be a whisper.

"With...pleasure," she heard his voice, riding on the waves of amusement as the next moment, his fingers were on the thin blanket, that was holding her body wrapped.

He pulled the blanket down, and her bare back peeked out of the unzipped dress.

As it came in front of his eyes, for a moment, his breaths were stuck at the sight of her flawless skin.

She was innocent, entirely opposite of the brothers.

Luan gradually stepped closer, his proximity meeting the barriers of her personal space.

"You are looking gorgeous, Lia," he whispered, sensing the goosebumps rising on the skin of her exposed back as he pulled the chain up, zipping her dress before stepping back.

"Thanks," Delia mumbled, gathering up the blanket that was covering her body not long ago.

"Are you still not ready? The guests are waiting for your arrival," hearing his voice, Delia stopped and turned to face him. "No. I have to put on some makeup."

"I want to look breathtaking for my special day." A waggish flicker came up in her brown orbs as she walked past him, from the corner of her eyes catching the glimpse of his dazed expressions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a brisk moment, Delia stood, having Luan a few steps away, as she stared at the dark wood of the door, her hands smoothing out her dress, portraying her uneasiness.

Somewhere, she was a little nervous about meeting the guests who were only a few steps away from her, behind the vast door where the sound of laughter was coming, from time to time reaching her ears.

Luan glanced at her anxious face, sighing internally as his eyes take in her beautiful appearance.

She doesn't need to be worried about the people she barely knows.

Although the room was filled with the most powerful and dangerous people in the country but Muraco and Luan were above all of them, having the authority to rule.

"Shall we?" Luan titled his head."We have already made them wait for too long.

"Yeah. . . . ." Delia nodded her head, easing her dress for the last time.

That small gesture of hers made Luan sigh again. Now, she was truly worrying for nothing.

Even if she walked inside naked, no one was stupid enough to spare her a glance, filled with lust. If they did then the twins would make sure to make them bid farewell to their eyeballs.

With his hands tugged inside the front pocket of his pants, for a few seconds, he waited for her uncertainty to settle down before walking closer to her side.

"Let's go sweetheart." He rested his hand on her lower back while pushing the door open with the other one.

"You don't have to treat anyone here with respect. Being the piece of trash, they all don't deserve it," nudging his head closer, he whispered in her ear as they both walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Delia. I'm Arthur Miller. We met when you were six," the absolutely fake and cheesy tone of the man, made Delia cringe inwardly.

"You remember?" He asked, reaching his arm out for her hand, the greed of leaving a kiss on her skin exciting him.

"No." Delia pursued her lips together, folding her arms to her chest. "I don't remember neither I'm interested in recalling."

The colors drained from the man's features as he awkwardly retreated his arm back. "I see. Well, no worries dear. I just came to wish you a very happy birthday."

"Hmm. Thanks." Raising her chin, Delia glanced down at him.

You don't have to treat anyone here with respect.

Luan's words rang in her head. He was right.

Many of them don't deserve it. They all are here for gossip and for the extension of their businesses.

The man before her was no different.

'I'm a piece of trash.' It was apparently visible on his face.

"I hope you're enjoying the party, Mr. Arthur," firmly holding his gaze, she spoke, pulling her lips into a tight smile - an indication that the man was dismissed.

Which very well didn't go unnoticed by the man, so he, being a bit respectful to himself, chose to walk away.

Gazing at the man's back, Delia scoffed, signaling a waiter to approach her with his tray, supporting the delicate wine glasses.

"Lia." Just before the young waiter could walk to her, a voice called from behind. His voice.

Muraco.

"Umm, yeah." Unbothered by the impact of his spellbound voice, she shifted to look at him.

As always Muraco Collymore appeared unique among the bunch of normals.

Both brothers were the definition of 'dangerous but desirable.' The perfect Collymore in every sense.

Sparing a fleeting glare at the approaching figure of the young waiter, he looked at her. "It's time to cut the cake."

"Oh!" Delia nodded her head, the sense of triumph churning in her. "Just give me a minute. I will be right back."

The time has finally come.

Confused, Muraco watched as she turned and walked past people, on the way picking up a wine glass from the tray of an extremely busy waiter.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen." She stopped in the middle of the hall, right under the glamorous chandelier. "May I have your attention, please?"

Her lullaby-like tone and gorgeous appearance were enough to catch the sole of every being's attention.

Everyone including the twins wryly watched as a grin appeared on her lips. "As you all know, today is my birthday and now, I'm officially eighteen."

With a low chuckle, she glanced at Luan before allowing her eyes to travel and get locked with the oceanic eyes of Muraco.

"At this very same day, I had lost my parents, who were in a haste to return from a business meeting, just to celebrate my birthday." Although, the memories were blurry but her heart ached at the recalling as she continued.

"That day, I turned five and an orphan at the same time. But-" She smiled through a vision blurred with tears. "My uncle never let me feel like an orphan rather his pampering made me feel like a princess. The Collymore's only princess."

"But it doesn't change that I'm Delia Madison, the only daughter of Theodore and Kayla Madison." Her smile weakened a bit.

"So today, I want the Collymore brothers to hand over the Madison Enterprises to me, back to its rightful owner." Slowly, with a sharp knife-like smirk, she raised her glass, eyeing the twins with a glint of victory in her eyes.

Finally, freedom.

××××××××××××

How was the chapter people?

I hope it didn't disappoint (^~^;)ゞ

Q - So, Delia is practically digging her own grave. Any idea what's going to happen next?

I know many of you are waiting for Bang-Bang scenes ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Well then, let me tell you that there are lots of smut scenes *evil smile* coming in the upcoming chapter. Very soon~

Till then take care ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

649K 19.9K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
169K 3.8K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
119K 3K 51
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...