INDIAN WEDDING PARK JIMIN FF...

By BlueFlameDiamond

Yn a childish girl meets the rude and cold guy Park Jimin They hate each other....but.......destiny wants the... More

Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-8
Episode-9
Episode-10
Episode-11
Episode-12
Episode-13
Episode-14
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Author's Note
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-37
Episode-38
Episode-39
Episode-40
Not an update

Episode-36

2K 86 3
By BlueFlameDiamond

It was 7pm in the evening and everyone was getting ready for the Sangeet.
Maya and Mahir were getting ready when suddenly
Maya: tomorrow is the wedding why don't we all have a small chat later at night
Mahir: yeah it will be fun btw you are looking beautiful
Maya: you say this everytime.
I say everytime because it's true and sometimes I wonder what if u were not mine I would have lost this beauty.
Mahir's look 👇

Maya's outfit 👇

Here Taesha were also getting ready.
Tae: baby I am in love
Isha felt some uneasiness but asked
Isha: w-with whom
Tae: you..I am in love with you again.
Isha smiled
Tae: I know what u thought but don't ever that thought come in your mind again because I love you and only you.
He smiled and kissed her cheeks.
Isha's outfit 👇

Here yn got ready and exited her room to go to to the Sangeet venue . She got down the stairs and on the way she met Jhope.
Jhope: wow yn you are looking too good.
Yn's outfit 👇

She smiled and thanked him.
Yn: thanku so much and btw you liked indian outfits or not now you are wearing suit but in haldi you wore kurta so how was it.
Jhope: it was good as you know I wore it for the first time so it was a bit uncomfortable but I will get used to it .
They were talking and laughing not realising someone was watching them from upstairs and burning in jealously.
Jimin: I am not talking with her most of the time because I know she will ask me to not to take stress and I can burst out on her,I can't help myself till we will not get the deal I can't stay calm.
Jhope and yn then walked towards the venue.
Mrs.Singh were also going when she saw Aela going towards the exit .
Mrs Singh: you are still here
Aela: mom I am going don't worry.
Then they both went towards the venue.
Yn saw Adi standing there so she went towards him.
Y : now I know why u r single till now
Adi: why
Yn: because of your face
Adi: yaah u monkey don't dare to say anything about my face I am handsome and I know I will my girl soon.
Adi's look 👇

They all were talking when they saw 6 men entering .
(Jhope  is not there because he came with yn)
Their look 👇

(Jhope's look included)
They went towards others and sat down.
After some time Namjoon saw Akansha and again started thinking.
Namjoon pov
Should I tell her today?
What if she doesn't feel same but atleast I should clear everything I should not think any negative.
Pov end
He went towards her and saw her talking on phone.
She cut the phone and was about to go but someone stopped her by caging her in his arms.
She looked up and got surprised seeing Namjoon standing there with a smile showing his dimples.
Akansha pov
Ahh what this man is doing to me I just want to kiss him right now.
Namjoon: Akansha I just want to tell u something  it's ok if u don't feel the way I feel but I just want to tell u.
Namjoon: the first day I saw you I started feeling something towards u and after spending more time with u I am sure I am I am in love with u. Will u give me a chance to prove myself and be my girlfriend.
Akansha was speechless.
Akansha: i-i also felt something for u on the first day and yeah after spending time with u today I realised that I am also in love with u *smile*
Namjoon smiled
Namjoon: I will make u fall deeper in love with me.
They both smiled and then slightly laughed at the end.
Akansha's outfit 👇

Jk and Aela went towards the stage and sat down.
Jk: hayee finally only some hours are left for our wedding.
Aela: yeah and now I am being excited.
Jk: you are looking like an angel in these sparkle lehanga
Aela's outfit 👇

Aela: you are looking different today I saw your this look for first time .
They all were talking when suddenly someone started saying in mic.
*In mic*
Adi: so everyone we are here to enjoy Aela and Jk's sangeet so let's start dancing everybody.
First is our Mahir and Maya.
Mahir and Maya got on the dance floor and gave a wonderful performance

Adi : so now lets welcome our next couple who just married before Jk and Aela.
Taesha went on the stage and stared dancing.

Everyone clapped and complimented them being impressed.
Yn pov
Me and Jimin too prepared a dance performance but I don't think he will dance with me tonight he didn't even asked me till now.
Pov end
Adi: so next performance is of our sweet couple who will get married tomorrow.

Everyone were in aww seeing their performance.
After the performance Jk got a call so he excused himself and left the hall and walked towards the garden.
Here yn felt like she will cry in any time so she went to Adi and whispered.
Yn: adi I am not feeling well so I will not dance.
Adi: ok but eat something ok?
Yn nodded and gave him a small smile and went outside and cried.
Yn pov
Why he is doing this, he has some problem in the company that does t mean he will treat me like this.
Tae and Jk are the CEO's too but they are not behaving like this with Aela and Isha. It hurts . I will talk to him and clear all the things.
Meanwhile Jk was going back inside the hall when he heard someone crying.
He peeked behind the wall and saw yn crying
Jk pov
Why she is crying . Did Jimin said anything. I have to talk to him.

Time skip
The function was done and everyone was now back in the resort.
Yn thought about talking to Jimin so she went to his room and saw him working on his laptop.
Yn pov
I just want to break this laptop rn.
She went towards him and said.
Yn: jimin what the hell are you doing
Jimin: what happened
Yn: why are you overworking urself whenever I saw u I am seeing u all stressed from past few days. For god sake pls stop this ,u r not the only CEO Jk and Tae are too but they are not behaving like like this . They are spending time with others not like u, work is not everything jimin stop doing work all the time ,do you even remember when we last spent some time together* she shouted*
And that's it Jimin lost his temper and shouted back.
Jimin: you know what yn I know your problem now ,you are selfish ,you just think about yourself, you never consider me as yours. You want my company to go down ,listen scoldings from my dad ,insult in the business market huh. I am  wondering if you even love me or you are with me for some profit of yours . What you want huh my property,my money huh.
Yn listened to all his shoutings but when he said that he is doubting her live she felt like her heart dropped .
Yn pov
He is doubting our love now.
She didn't said anything just left his room crying while covering her mouth preventing her sobs to be heard by anyone .
Here jk heard everything and was in huge shock.
His room is just beside Jimin's so when they shouted he came outside and heard them while hiding. He saw yn existing his room while crying hardly.
Jk pov
I  really need to talk to him whatever yn said was true.
Time skip
Everyone was inside Mahir and Maya's room chatting except Jk and yn.
Jk was near their room when he saw yn walking back and forth hesitant to enter the room but lastly entered.
After some minutes he also entered furiously.
They all were talking and yn was not making any eye contact with Jimin. Her eyes were bloody red after crying.
Suddenly a punch landed on Jimin's back.
He turned and saw jk.
He stood up
Jimin: are you mad
Jk held his collars harshly and slammed jimin on the wall.
Jk: how dare you hurt my sister
Jimin and all others were confused
Jimin: but what I did to Maya
Jk: I am not talking about Maya ,I am talking about yn PARK JIMIN.
Jimin: what do you mean
Jk: do you think whatever she told you was wrong she just don't want to see you stressed and there u wee doubting on her love.
He started slamming him on the wall again and again.
Aela tried to stop Jk but he didn't listen. Lastly yn went towards jk while crying and pulled him.
Yn : kookie pls stop he is getting hurt .
Jk: you think she is after your property and all that..be back in your right mind Jimin I am warning u.
He left from there and then yn also left while crying slowly slowly everyone started leaving the room.
Lastly Jimin left too.
Suga: clear everything bro u did too much wrong
Jimin just nodded and left.
------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 239 56
you had a boyfriend name park jimin you both been dating since the beginning of high school 7yrs later he die you were heartbroken and felt empty unt...
163 23 18
The boy with a little bit of attitude 😈😎& a girl who is stubborn , crazy & dirty minded🌚🌝their first met was really bad . But will they fall in l...
6.3K 611 17
Nothing to say :) find out yourself please πŸ’œ If any stories match with this then it's coincidence.. Enjoy :) Started :- 12/03/2023 Ended :- 21/03/20...
66.2K 2.8K 46
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...