Godly Interference

Od The_Authors_Oddity

"Humans are always the most easiest to fool" "I was starting to like you Tubbo, unfortunate really" ... Více

Prologue
Ch.1.Godly Interference.
Ch.2.Godly Interference.
Ch.3.Godly Interference.
Ch.4.Godly Interference.
Ch.5.Godly Interference.
Ch.6.Godly Interference.
Ch.7.Godly Interference.
Ch.8.Godly Interference.
Ch.9. Godly Interference.

-Disclaimer-

228 9 0
Od The_Authors_Oddity

Welcome to Godly Interference, another Dream SMP story I'm writing. To simply explain this au is this won't follow most of the SMP plot but it is based off their characters still. Anyways I am certain most don't read the disclaimer anyways.

I Don't own The Dream SMP.

Story Warnings- Mention of Character Death, Suicidal thoughts, gore, depression, manipulation, gore, mentions of murder and torture. if you are not alright with this you do not have to read this story, there will also be Angst a lot of Angst.

Explaining the au- Tommy was born to not one but two Goddesses in this au, both of which will be mentioned as the story goes on and yes both are oc's for reasons. Tommy was born in the nether and raised there most of his life as for his parents in this story aren't together but share custody over him. Tommy's godly powers also will be explained in the story itself as it goes on.

That truly is all I'll explain to be honest, so uhh enjoy the story- Your lovely Author B

Posted-9/2/21  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.1K 1.1K 14
One boy had seen enough.He doesn't want to see his family spiral into insanity and his home become a dangerous place for him.He just wants to be a ki...
80K 3.1K 26
This is a maskinnit au. But also my Au. (Ps this is during the exile arc) 3 years after Tommy's exile and Tubbo finally has the courage to go visit h...
32.5K 1.2K 29
Based on the dream smp story line. tommy becomes deeply depressed and full of grief after being exiled causing him to wonder how get back and know wh...
9.6K 281 40
COMPLETED WARNING: This book will be based on the events of the Dream SMP. However, not everything will be exactly the same. I may and will change so...