Prologue

{9/3/21}
{Six Years Ago}

Warm, that was one word to describe his home. the summers in the nether however were hotter than the overworld's summers, and he had learned the change in temperature the hard way when coming back from his mothers home in the overworld and back to his Ma's in the nether. over the years he had grown used to the change in temperature when it came to his parents and whom had custody of him. most children may not have had to go through what he did, most children probably didn't grow like he had grown.

Than again most children didn't have two goddesses as their parents, most children grew up to a human family a human lifestyle of in some cases they grew up in a hybrid lifestyle. depending on the race and the location it would depend on how they grew, how they blossomed as his mother would explain. Summer and Spring were the seasons he usually spent with his mother in the overworld, however he had to end the visit short this year for his Mother had buisness to take care of and feared humans would somehow get their hands on him and harm him if she wasn't there to watch over him.

So here Tommy was, spending his Summer with his Ma. he wouldn't have minded he truly loved his Ma yes, however he was looking forward to watering his flowers and singing to them maybe planting some new ones in his Mother's garden. instead here he sat in his room in the castle of his Ma's home. a place he was known as a Prince, and the youngest child of the queen of the Nether. his Ma never minded the title the creatures of her domain had given her, despite her dislike for the multiple male suitors that tried to ask for her hand in marriage.

Tommy was pulled from those thoughts as a knock sounded at his bedroom door, "It's open" the young god spoke. watching as his bedroom door swung open and a young hybrid stepped through his doors, a boy with half white and half black skin split down the middle. "Hello Ranboob" he told the boy, "Anything you need?".

"A-Ah M-Mom wanted you" the boy spoke, rubbing at his arms as his tail twitched behind him. Tommy frowned wondering what his Ma could want, however deciding he shouldn't let her wait he got up. walking towards his adoptive brother he hooked his arm with the slightly older hybrid. blinking in confusion for a moment till he understood "Y-You want me to teleport you there?" he asked.

"Pretty much" Tommy told him, "It would be good practice for you would it not?". Ranboo gave his younger brother a small hum, the blonde was right for the enderman hybrid could use the practice with his teleportation however he vaguely remembered the blonde also could teleport them or well use his form of travel but Ranboo didn't wish to be burned today and they were already late. with no room to argue he teleported them both into the throne room where their mom waited for them.

Thanking her adoptive son the Goddesses of the nether soon turned to her biological son, "My dear friend has requested you" his Ma spoke. her eyes scanning him watching as Tommy grew less tense in her presence, before they wandered to the woman dressed in black standing to the side.

She was tall, and very pretty in the young gods eyes. "I've heard great things about you Theseus" the woman spoke using his full name, despite his dislike for it. she moved closer to them not minding the others in the room. "I've also heard you enjoy spending time in the overworld" the blonde tilted his head to the side. "so I wish to ask would you like to do me a favor?".

"What would this favor be?" the blonde asked, curious of the woman's request. he was slightly on edge for he barely knew her but she seemed to know him quite well. his Ma possibly told her about him, and the way Ranboo was tense moving closer to him even with curious eyes like his own. he knew his brother was scared, he wasn't very good at hiding his emotions yet and they had to work on that.

"I wish to ask of you to watch over my husband and our son" she spoke, "as you know us Gods are not allowed to interfere with mortals and my husband despite being my angel is still mortal". ah Tommy understood this well, and it clicked in his mind for whom this woman was. he heard the rumors of Death and her angel, he knew far to well Death wasn't allowed to interfere with the lives of those among the living.

"You want me as your spy" he wasn't asking, he was stating the facts. as Ranboo's hold loosened on him, and Tommy thought of the possibilities and the fun he could have with this. sending a glance to his Ma he watched as she saw the silent question he was asking her and with a nod he knew he was allowed to accept. this was his choice, this was his chance a chance to not be the son of two goddesses, it was a chance to be someone he wasn't. "I accept your offer" he stated.

"But" Ranboo frowned, he didn't want to forget his brother. he didn't want the blonde to leave him as well he didn't want to loose the only other one near his own age. Tommy gave his arm a squeeze, it was a reassurance and a promise that he wouldn't forget him. after three years together Ranboo knew what his younger brother had to say with just a single touch. "You better write to us" he mumbled. earning a small 'I Promise' from his brother, before he was out of his hold and walking towards the goddess of death.

"Lovely, let us get situated shall we?" she asked, "I wouldn't want you going in without any knowledge and what part you are to play". the two walked off to discuss and soon Ranboo and his Mom would be wishing Tommy goodbye before he was off to the overworld to play the part of the adoptive 'Human' son of the angel of death.

And in a few years time that human façade he built would soon come down, and when it did all those that had scorned him would surely regret it.