π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ & π—Ÿπ—’π—¬π—”π—Ÿπ—§π—¬

Galing kay TheBlocc__

"π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πš—πš’πš, 𝙸'𝚍 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš›πšžπšœπš πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚝𝚘 (πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ)" --𝙺... Higit pa

Character Visuals
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X

Chapter II

1.7K 69 6
Galing kay TheBlocc__

3rd Person P.O.V

The next day rolled around and Grace found herself not being able to sleep. She ignored all her friends. It wasn't their fault tho they didn't know she had a girlfriend. She was sitting at her desk and got ripped out her thoughts when her phone rang.

She looked and saw it was her grandmother calling. She sighed and braced herself for whatever yelling she was finna endure. She had already had Ryan yelling at her and her mother. Once she picked up she took a deep breath and waited.

"Grace?" Her grandmother called.

"Grandma. Are calling to yell at me?" Grace asked and heard her grandmother laugh a little.

"No, I'm not. I'm sure you've heard enough that from Ryan."

"Yeah well it's not like I don't deserve it."

"True or not you still need to be checked in on. How are you doing?" Ok so she didn't really know how to answer. She couldn't lie because her grandmother would see right through it.

"...Not good. I miss her so much and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix this." Grace said now crying.

"Well the first thing would be to apologize."

"I have."

"I mean a real apology. Not some half assed one." Her grandmother said.

"It was real." Grace defended.

"Ok. Well you know what they say actions speak louder than words. You have to show her how sorry you are. And I don't mean with useless gifts. If your going to do something it needs to be special something impactful maybe."

"How do I do that?"

"Unfortunately I don't have the answer for that Grace but if you miss and care for her like you say you do then you'll figure it out. I have faith in you." She said softly and that last part put a bit of a smile on Grace's face.

"Thank you grandma."

"I only offered small advice. Call me when you have everything settled."

"Ok. Love you bye."

"Love you too bye."

Grace sat at her desk staring off into space again. She kept repeating the words of her grandmother in her head. Something special how would she do that?

She looked down and caught sight of an envelope sitting near her computer. A letter from her professor. An idea popped into her mind and she got straight to work.

Memory lane:

"When is this movie gon be over baby." Grace complained and earned a laugh from Vanessa.

"Stop complaining. My favorite parts coming up look."

Grace playfully rolled her eyes and watched as the movie went on.

"Ugh so romantic." Vanessa gushed and Grace was very confused.

"What nothing happened." Vanessa looked at her like she stupid and pointed to the tv.

"Bae the letter." She said and that got Grace even more confused.

"What about it?"

"Hand written letters are so romantic. I mean before technology that's what people had to do. Imagine just waiting for that special letter from your significant other. Ugh there's something so intimate about it sometimes." Vanessa explained and Grace nodded smiling.

"Whatever you say baby."

End of Memory
————

Vanessa didn't get out of bed the next day. She spent the whole night crying. Eventually going to sleep but not long. Her brother came in often to check on her but she didn't pay much attention.

She's just been sorta numb since everything happened. Her parents asked what was wrong but she hasn't told them anything and she made her brother swear not to tell them.

She told herself this was good. Maybe this was supposed to happen. She just wasn't supposed to be in a relationship right now. That's not to say she doesn't miss Grace. Cause God she misses her so much. She misses everything about her.

————

Grace had spent the rest of the day growing her plan. She had most of it figured out and she spent a good 4 and half hours trying to find the perfect words to write in her first letter.

Unfortunately the post office was closed today and she wouldn't be able to mail it until tomorrow but she really needed Vanessa to get this letter Monday so the only option was to call up Ryan again.

"Hello?" Ryan said.

"Ryan I need a favor. I'm about to send something through your printer and I need you to get it but do not look at it." Grace explained but she definitely ain't want her reading it. "I swear Ryan if you read it I will come beat your ass and put you 6 feet under."

"I—whats it for?" Ryan said and smacked her lips.

"For Vanessa to read and only her. Did you get those purple envelopes I told you to get earlier?"

"Yes."

"Good then I just sent it. I need you to fold it up neatly put it in the envelope and—well don't write on it because you don't have good handwriting."

"What I totally do." Ryan said defending herself.

"I've seen how you write your e's. Is my auntie home?"

"Whatever. And yes she sleep why?"

"Wake her up and tell her to write on the envelope I'll send you what I need her to write. Hol on. Just go do the first part right now."

"Ok. But Grace are you sure this is the best idea?" Ryan said in a hesitant voice last thing she wanted was to piss an already sad Grace off.

"It's the one I'm going wit and I'm gonna call you a bunch more times this week cause I have stuff planned...look I need this. I need her but even if this doesn't work at least I tried right?" Grace asked.

"Yea. Whatever you need cuz."

After getting the help from Ryan she hung up and got the rest of her plan settled. She had class tomorrow but she would have to get up early to get to the post office and back in time for class.

She was really praying this plan would work. She messed up she knew she did. It wasn't anyone's fault but hers. She feels like she's losing herself not being able to talk or listen to Vanessa. She never realized how much she got attached within the 3 months they've been together.

———————————————————————
Welp ya girl can't go back to school for a good week or 2 so I'll be working on this story in the meantime.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.6K 558 28
Read, comment, vote, allat πŸ˜‰
187K 9.4K 95
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒏.) π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’‚π’…π’† π’‘π’–π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’„ --π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...
143K 2.2K 40
"π™½πš˜ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš— 𝚍𝚘 πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 πš–πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ". * DISCONTINUED *
58.7K 2K 21
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πš— πšπš’πš–πšŽ, πš’πšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš." --π™Ίπš’πšŠπš—πšŠ π™»πšŽπšπšŽΜ