Don't Look Back

By Cheerreader96

Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she get... More

Don't Look Back- Chapter 1
Don't Look Back- Chapter 2
Don't Look Back- Chapter 3
Don't Look Back- Chapter 4
Don't Look Back- Chapter 5
Don't Look Back- Chapter 6
Don't Look Back- Chapter 8
Don't Look Back- Chapter 9
Don't look back- Chapter 10
Don't look back- Chapter 11
Don't look back- Chapter 12
Don't look back- Chapter 13
Don't look back- Chapter 14
Don't look back- Chapter 15
Don't look back- Chapter 16
Don't look back- Chapter 17
Don't look back- Chapter 18
Don't look back- Chapter 19
Don't look back -Chapter 20
Don't look back- Chapter 21
Don't look back- Chapter 22
Don't look back- Chapter 23
Don't look back- Chapter 24
Don't look back- Chapter 25
Don't look back- Chapter 26
Don't look back- Chapter 27
Don't look back- Chapter 28
Don't look back- Chapter 29
Don't look back- Chapter 30
Don't Look Back- Chapter 31
Don't Look Back- Chapter 32
Don't Look Back- Chapter 33
Don't Look Back- Chapter 34
Don't Look Back- Chapter 35

Don't Look Back- Chapter 7

1.8K 28 2
By Cheerreader96

Chapter 7-

I walked into the art room and I noticed we had a new teacher, huh, I wonder what happened to Mr. Jeffery's. This teacher was young and he looked pretty good, he had messy brown hair and nice ice blue eyes. He seemed a little shy; I bet this was his first time teaching. I walked into the room and he smiled at me I smiled back trying to be polite. I took my seat and waited for him to tell us what we were  doing today.

"Ok, My name is Mr. Daniels, and I'll be your new art teacher." He looked around the classroom and almost all the girls were fawning over him. I sighed and rolled my eyes, so this is how this class is going to be. I pulled my iPod out and put in my ear phones waiting for him to stop talking about himself and explain what we're doing.

"Ok so the next week or so were going to be working on shapes, colors, and designs." He paused and looked around. "Okay get started!" He clapped his hands together and walked over to his desk; I went over to grab my stuff and began working. I saw a piece of paper sticking out from my notebook and I looked around suspiciously, I picked it up and read it; I kept rereading it not understanding, I read it again aloud, quietly.

"Alexa, you shouldn't trust him don't fall for it ANY of it. I just thought I'd tell you in advance.

 - Anonymous."

I looked around confused who or what are they talking about? Who even wrote me this? I slipped the note in my pocket and turned my iPod up to full blast, waiting for this day to end.

Art was finally over, and it was really uncomfortable for me because Mr. Daniels kept looking at me, which made me stir in my seat occasionally. I got up quickly and went towards the door, heading to Jessica's locker.

"Hey you ready to go?" I looked at her waiting and ,she nodded smiling and we began walking to the locker room. After we got changed we went out and started to set up the mats. We sat down and began to stretch.

"Ok so who's all invited to the party this weekend?" she looked at me, and I thought about it for a moment.

"What about the whole school or would that be too much? I mean some of them don't like parties anyway so it should be a safe bet right?" I looked at her waiting for her response I hated being mean and excluding people, well except for that creepy stalker guy named Erich and his creep friends, they were not invited.

"Sure I guess so."  I went over and hugged her. She knew how much I hated to tell people no. Aimee walked in then I still had no idea what her problem was and that alone pissed me off along with  the  bruise on my leg.

We started practice and the coach made us work in new groups, I was in Aimee's, can you say bad idea? Plus we were working on new complicated things to do during half time. Yep I'm pretty sure I'm going to die today.

We were working on this stunt where I flip from one group of hands to the other, the group I was supposed to land in was with Aimee, and she 'accidently' didn't catch me. She dropped me right on my ass, and it hurt. What the hell was her problem today?!

"Gesh Aimee can't you pay attention you could have hurt Alexa." I looked over to Brooke, the one who actually tried to catch me and shoot her a look that said 'thanks for paying attention'.

"Okay Aimee try again and actually pay attention Kay? Thanks!" I looked at her as I said it as I put my hands on my hips and faced her.

"Okay I'll try,." She gave me one of her looks that was like 'watch your back bitch'. I ignored it and attempted it again; and she dropped me, we did this three times but that's when I really got pissed. I was so mad I was about to slap her then and there, but the coach came over.

"What's the problem why isn't this working out?" the coach looked around us and I knew everyone was afraid of Aimee and coach so I spoke up.

"Well maybe it has something to do with Aimee and how she refuses to catch me?" I look at her as I say it smirking a bit.

"Ok, then Aimee move to the back and Miranda move to where Aimee was, now we only have the mats for 30 more minutes so hurry." And with that she walked away. Aimee hated being in the back because no one could see her be the center of attention.

"You're welcome Aimee." I say as I go into position to start again. We tried again and this time she didn't even try to catch me! The whole left side of my body hit the ground while my right foot and thigh were in Megan's hands.

"Ow, that hurt my damn ankle! What the hell, why didn't you catch me?" I stood up and put weight reluctantly onto my ankle. I raised my hand to slap Aimee across her face when a hand grabbed mine from behind.

"Jessica let my hand go." I turned around to face Jessica; she looked like she wanted to slap her too which made me calm down a bit.

"That was uncalled for Aimee; you could have broken her freaking foot!" Jessica screamed, and then Brooke got into it and Miranda and Megan. The coach came over to see what the noise was about then she saw me standing oddly and ordered everyone to sit down and shut up.

"What the hell happened?! Alexa what's wrong with your foot?" she looked at me concerned and angry at the same time.

"Well Aimee didn't catch me so all my weight slammed down on my foot." I stuck my foot out and winced at the sudden movement. I was going to have to ice this when I got home.

"Okay, Aimee why weren't you even trying to catch her and do your job?" Now she really looked angry, I couldn't wait for Aimee's answer either because I honestly wanted to know. I turned to face Aimee waiting for her answer. She put her finger on her chin as if she was really thinking hard.

"Well, me and Alexa have been fighting today. So I guess I didn't catch her because I didn't want to and because I just don't like her." She said it all with a shrug of her shoulders and an eye roll. That really pissed the coach off, big time.

"Aimee you're suspended for 2 games, including this week's rival game." Aimee's jaw dropped, and that made me smile a bit.

"Okay practice is over tonight, go get changed be here tomorrow in uniform ready to go at 5, not a minute later. Oh and Aimee even though you're not doing anything you still have to come you can sit by me on the bleachers." She smiled and walked away, everyone got up and started to walk away except for me I was still sitting; I shouldn't have sat down. Now I don't know how i'm getting up. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Need a hand?" I looked up to find Jessica looking down at me, her hand out, I grabbed her hand and she hooked her other arm around my waist helping me stand and walk to the locker room. Aimee's locker was by mine and she was halfway done getting ready to leave, she took out her perfume and sprayed a whole lot of it making me almost gag, after it calmed down a bit I noticed the smell; it was Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret. My nose burned as my head was trying to figure out where I've smelt it before. I ignored it and continued to get dressed; since my foot was probably sprained Jessica was driving home.

We walked out together and she helped me in on my side then shut the door and walked around to her side. We drove home in silence ,she helped me in and took me upstairs to my room. She brought me up a bag of ice and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Thanks Jess." I smiled at her and we began talking about the party and the details, we could have loud music because her mom was going away for the weekend.

She left to go to bed an hour later and I got up and changed into some pajamas. I laid down in bed and set my alarm, my phone buzzed so I read the text messages. I had one from Aimee and one from an unknown number.

From Aimee: Hey bitch even though I'm out for 2 games I'm still sure as hell glad I dropped you. -Aimee

 From Unknown: Remember what I told you earlier watch your back. -Anonymous.

I sat up in bed and texted back. 'How'd you get my number?' I got no reply. I sent another message to them. 'Who are you? And who are you talking about?' I got one last message back. 'You'll know in little while, when the time comes. Goodnight Alexa.'

I set my phone down looking around my room, I don't why I looked around my room it just felt like the right thing to do. I fixed my ice pack and laid back down trying eagerly to fall asleep.

[AN: Just saying this now so I don't get any hate comment, but no I'm not copying PLL I can't put the persons initials because that would give it away. Anyways, Vote Comment and FAN!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 175K 36
Kelsey Mays knows everything there is to know when it comes to loving a bad boy. They're uncaring jerks who will leave you brokenhearted and alone wi...
52.9K 393 38
this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being attact by crazy mad fans and this contains...
31.7K 920 34
𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 [14+] 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 - 𝟏𝟐/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...