๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„

By -RI4VEGAS

" ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก" ๐‰๐”๐‹๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

twenty five.

29.1K 1.3K 737
By -RI4VEGAS

    𝐀 sweaty Soleil jolted out her sleep for the second time this night, and patted the spot next to her, sighing once she realized that once again he wasn't home.

Soleil's nightmares actually got worse the day they officially came home. She would wake up two-three times every night, sweaty and terrified.

She had to wake up from those nightmares alone, Illyan spent his days outside trying to find who shot him. And since Lontrell finally got himself an apartment, he wasn't here anymore.

She turned on the lamp that was on her nightstand, and sat up, with her knees up to her chest before she started rocking herself back and forth.

She had tears running down her face, and had some troubles breathing. Soleil wasn't comfortable being in this big home alone every night. She was scared that something might happen to her while Illyan was out.

She quickly grabbed her phone off the nightstand, and pressed on the number that she had on speed dial.

" Yes mama" Illyan spoke as soon as the line went through.

" W-where are you? Illyan I'm scared" she breathed out, trying to calm herself down.

" I'm...a hour away from home mama" he sighed. " You straight?" he then asked.

" A-a hour? Can you please come home" she sighed. Soleil was trying so hard not to snap on him, but he was really testing her patience.

" Well I can't right now princess I'm sorry, we may got somethin'," he responded. Illyan was finally onto something, and he didn't want to let that lead go.

Soleil didn't even respond and hung up the phone.

She wiped her tears and got out of bed to go take a shower since she was sweaty. She grabbed a new pair of pajamas and underwear from her drawer, and made her way to the bathroom.

She gently dropped them on the counter, and put her hair up in a bun. She then turned the shower water on, and started undressing waiting for it to be warm.

Once it was warm enough, she got in and instantly relaxed once the hot water hit her skin.

Twenty minutes later, Soleil was finally done with her shower. She turned the water off and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her body.

She then washed her face with cold water, and moisturized her skin before getting dressed in her pajamas.

She turned the bathroom light off, and went back to their bedroom. She got in bed and turned on the TV, trying to find something to watch until Illyan came home.

" I hope he's okay" she sighed, snuggling deeper into the covers.

" You two take the back, I take the front" Illyan mumbled to Lontrell and Peezy, as they stood outside of an abandoned looking house.

He finally had a lead on the people who shot him, and came up with an address. It was just the three of them, since at the moment they couldn't trust a soul.

The duo nodded, and quietly made their way to the back, while Illyan slowly made his way to the front.

He counted to five in his head, and busted the door open with his leg. He aimed wherever, with the Glock 38 that was in his hand, and slowly started going around the house.

He watched as Lontrell and Peezy went upstairs, while he went to the basement. He quickly went down the stairs and kicked the door open.

There was no one in the basement, but what caught his eyes was a board.

But not any board, this one had pictures of him, Soleil, Lontrell and Peezy on it.

They had pictures of him, going home, or pictures of Soleil leaving for work. Meaning that his every moves had been watched.

" The hell" he mumbled looking at all the pictures. Illyan couldn't believe he still haven't realized that his and her every moves had been watched.

" Fuck" he cursed, looking for his phone in his pockets. Once he found it, he quickly pressed on the number and waited for the line to go through.

" Yes papa" she answered.

Illyan sighed in relief and ran his hand down his face. " Listen ta' me closely princess aight? You lock tha' bedroom door an' you hide in tha' closet. You take my gun that's always on my nightstand an' you take it witchu' in tha' closet. No questions, just do you understand?" he rushed out the basement.

" I understand" she spoke, before Illyan heard shuffling. " Okay I'm in the closet papa"

" Aight, you know how ta' use my gun right? I showed you last time mama. AYE YALL LETS GO!" he yelled, running out the house.

" Yes I remember. Illyan what's going on?" she confusingly asked.

" I'll explain when I get home, stay hidden in the closet an' don't make a sound you hea' me? Stay on the phone too" he got in the car once he saw Peezy and Lontrell rushing out the house.

" Okay" she whispered.

" What's goin' on?" Peezy confusingly asked as he started up the car and pulled off.

" We been followed. There were pictures of me, you two an' Soleil. Right now she ain' safe so Imma need you to push on this gas harder brudda" he stressed. Something happening to Soleil because he didn't pay enough attention to his surrounding, was very hard on him. He felt like he failed her.

" Wait followed?" she whisper yelled. " Illyan what the fuck!" she stressed.

Illyan who totally forgot she was still on the phone, sighed and rubbed the back of his head. " I'll explain when I come getchu' princess" he reasoned.

" Seems like you have a lot of explaining to do" she scoffed.

" I know I'm sorry baby" he breathed out. Illyan knew that what he's been doing for the past weeks, was far from healthy. Wether it was for him or for Soleil. But not doing enough, knowing that someone was after him and his loved ones was his biggest fear. He couldn't afford to stay home, knowing that the person who shot him was still running around freely.

" Aight we hea' in twenty minutes" Peezy informed , as he sped up through the streets.

" Aight, you heard? Twenty more minutes mama" Illyan repeated, trying to calm him and her down.

" Okay" she whispered. " Twenty more minutes" she also repeated, rocking herself back and forth.

" Cmon baby talk ta' me, what you did ta'day?" he asked, trying to take his mind off the situation.

" Uh-I stayed at home because I was too scared to go out, and I cleaned because I got bored" she quickly summed up.

When Illyan heard those words come out her mouth, he sunk deeper in his seat. Her being scared to go out because he wasn't capable of achieving something this simple was heartbreaking. Illyan couldn't stand to see how much this event traumatized her. For starter: she was scared every time he went out, even if it was just to take out the trash. She threw tantrums every time he had to go somewhere, and she now refused to leave the house.

" I'm sorry" he whispered. Illyan wasn't used to apologizing whenever he was wrong. But with Soleil everything changed, from his mindset to behavior. He now felt the need to apologize for every little thing, because she simply deserved it.

" It's okay papa, it's not your fault" she reassured. Soleil was going to make sure Illyan didn't start to put the blame on himself. Because there was simply nothing he could do.

" If you wanna go home afta' this, I'a take you" he spoke. Illyan understood that after what happened, Soleil probably didn't want to be near him anymore. Which he understood, why would she stay with someone who put her in danger?

" Yes I wanna go home, with you. Illyan I don't think that you understand, I ain't never leaving you alone so stop trying to push me away" she preached.

" I love you aight? Remember that"

" I love you more" she whispered. " Illyan...I heard a glass break" she panicked.

" Shit, stay quiet fa' me aight? Don't make a sound princess" he ordered. " How many minutes left?" he then asked Peezy.

" Five but I can make it in three" he pushed harder on the gas.

Illyan nodded and grabbed the Glock that sat in his lap, making sure that it was loaded with enough bullets. Once it was, he cocked it back and took off his seatbelt.

" I'm hea' baby aight? Stay quiet" he informed, when he noticed Peezy pulling up in his driveway.

He didn't wait for Peezy to perfectly stop the car that he was already out. He rushed to the front, and quickly pushed open the now unlocked front door.

He aimed his gun wherever and started going around the house, at the moment his only goal was to get to Soleil before they did. So he didn't check all the downstairs rooms and already made his way up the stairs.

He still had his gun aimed in front of him, and quickly checked the corridor that lead to all the rooms. When he noticed his door was still closed he sighed.

He quietly turned on the light, and looked around. When he didn't see anything, he quickly made his way to his room and knocked on the door. " It's me princess open up" he announced.

" Papa!" he heard her exclaim before the door was opened, and a panicked Soleil jumped into his open arms. She started crying on his shoulder, and he instantly rubbed her back.

" Shh it's okay I gotchu' my princess. I gotchu' you hea' me?" he rubbed her back, packing back and forth.

" I'm scared" she cried harder, hugging his neck tighter. " I-I don't w-want a-anything happening t-to you" she hiccuped.

" Nothin' gon happen ta' me as long as you stay wit' me aight? Breathe in and breathe out fa' me" he instructed, when he felt her hyperventilating.

" I-I can't" she shook her head, panicking. Usually she could easily control her breathing whenever she hyperventilated, but now she couldn't.

"Shit" he cussed, sitting down on the floor. " Focus on me an' my breathing aight? In an' out. Do it in the same time as me" he coached.

Soleil nodded and followed Illyan's breathing path. She slowly breathed in and out, and slowly started breathing normally again.

" Good girl" he cooed, kissing her forehead when he saw that she calmed down. " You did good mama. You feel betta'?" he then asked, still rubbing her back.

" Y-yes" she hoarsely said, as she nodded her head.

" Go pack a bag fa' me an' fa' you princess. Imma be right back" he slowly got up, with her still in his arms.

" No" she shook her head, holding onto his neck tighter. " Please don't leave me alone papa. I'm scared" she sniffed.

Illyan sighed and gave in. " Alright, close your eyes fa' me" he ordered. He didn't want her to see something that might traumatize her even more.

Soleil didn't ask no question and closed her eyes.

" Aye y'all got somethin'?" he exclaimed from the top of the staircase.

" Nah" they both hollered back.

" One of y'all, come help me check upstairs" he ordered.

Lontrell nodded and was the first one to go upstairs. " You take tha' rooms on the left I take tha' ones on tha' right" Hitta instructed.

" Aight" he nodded.

The duo split up and started going from room to room. For Illyan it was a bit harder since Soleil was in his arms, and he couldn't risk to let anything happen to her.

When Illyan heard noises in the last room that's when he became alerted. " Imma' need you ta' close them eyes real good princess aight?" he ordered as he slowly crept to the door.

Soleil nodded and closed her eyes tighter, not forgetting to hug his neck tighter in the process.

Hitta cocked his gun back and busted in the room, aiming his gun right in front of him. At first he didn't see anything, but when he saw the guest bedroom's closet partially open, he smirked.

He closed the door loud enough for his target to think that he left, and waited by the door. Whoever was in his house right now, wasn't a professional at all. Because a professional would've left a long time ago, when they heard him going through the house in the first place.

He waited a good ten minutes, until he heard the door creek and his target started to come out. " You move I'a blow ya' brains out" he threatened, aiming his gun at his target's head.

Right now, all Hitta felt was rage. He was going to make sure the one who stepped foot where his lady laid her head at, would be regretting it.

" So ya' stupid ass think you ca' bust in my house, whea' my lady lay ha' head at. An' you think Ian' gon find you?" he chuckled bitterly.

" M-mane p-please w-wait" his target stuttered, putting his hands up.

" Shut up. Who sent you?" he asked, with his gun still pointing at his head.

" Snake"

TO BE CONTINUED...

ik ian update inna long time but school been kicking my ass i'm sorry y'all 😭

damn I wonder who is snake?

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
7.2K 202 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
1.9M 90.6K 77
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜บ.
538K 27.5K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ