Everlasting Bonds - COMPLETE

By CJ_Redding

Emelia "Lark" Benson's life was normal, easy, and full of love. Until one day, it wasn't. Taken from her fos... More

Welcome!
Before
Prologue
After
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 61

30.4K 1K 318
By CJ_Redding

POV: Colt

It was the day before Thanksgiving, and I finally had time to take Lark on a date.

I loved my job and how busy it kept me, but sometimes I wish I worked in a field that wasn't so demanding of my time. 

I found Lark reading in her bedroom. Her hair was pulled back in a low bun and the sweater she was wearing covered most of her hands. She had a thing about wearing clothes that were too big for her. I didn't understand it, but she seemed to feel good which is all I cared about.

I knocked on her door before stepping inside. "Still up for that date I mentioned last weekend?".

She put the book down and it looked like she had to focus on me for a moment before responding. I loved that about her. How she could become so wrapped up in a story that the real world disappeared where the pages began.

"You said you wanted to show me something", she stated matter-of-factly.

"That's correct", I replied as I leaned against her door frame with my hand in my pocket.

"I'm game! Let me just grab some shoes and we can go", she said as she rushed out of bed. I was surprised to see that she was already fully dressed since she usually existed in a state of semi-undress ever since she moved in.

She flitted around her room and picked up a pair of black boots and a brown leather cross-body bag. As she put the finishing touches on her outfit, I couldn't help but stare at her. She was such an observant person that I usually couldn't look at her without her noticing. I had to wait till she was distracted by something to appreciate how effortless she was.

"Ready?", she asked me as she finished tying her laces.

I held out a hand to her in answer and the two of us made our way down to the garage.

***

"Colt where are we? Can I have my eyesight back please?".

"Not yet", I chuckled. "We're almost there".

I guided her inside the building with my hands covering her eyes. She was surprisingly graceful for someone who couldn't see her surroundings. When we finally stepped inside, I walked us over to a bench and guided her to take a seat. "Okay. You can open your eyes now".

The surprise and appreciation that filtered over her features made me smile. This was my special place and I had been nervous to share it with Lark, but seeing her eyes light up as she took in her surroundings made those nerves float away.

"What is this place", she asked in awe.

I let myself look around before answering. "We're in the Ford Foundation Atrium", I said quietly. Sound tended to carry in here even with the vast amount of foliage that covered the space.

"It's amazing, Colt. How did you find it?".

"I come here a lot when the weather gets cold. I find that I can think better when I'm surrounded by plants".

She looked over at me and I knew she was going to ask a question. Her nose always crinkled when she was presented with information that she wasn't expecting. "Plants... I didn't know you liked plants".

"It's not exactly the most exciting thing to talk about", I laughed. "When we were younger, Maria always let me help pick out the flowers she planted in the spring. I liked feeling the dirt on my fingers and watching something I had cared for go from being a small seed to a vibrant flower".

Lark rested her head on my shoulder as she continued to look over the scenery. It was a lot to take in. The metal walls stretched upward like an industrial tree and the dark floors made you feel like you weren't walking inside of a building. The trees, shrubs, and ferns spread out all over to create a forest effect.

"You can't garden here though", she pointed out.

"No, I can't. That's why I usually don't come here until it gets too cold outside to work at the community garden that's a couple of blocks from our place. I tried working with planters boxes on our patio, but the wind at our height is too strong most days. It's the duality of this place though that has me coming back. The hard lines with the soft foliage. The dark metal with the bright green. It makes me feel like someday I'll find a balance within myself".

"You never fail to surprise me, Colt", Lark complimented. "Can I come with you in the spring when the weather is better?".

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Absolutely".

She started laughing and the sound calmed me in the same way that wind shifting through leaves did.

"What's so funny?".

She looked at me and I wanted her to never stop. Lark didn't hold back with us when it came to her emotions, and I could always read exactly what was on her face. Right now, she was looking at me with a lot of love. More than I felt I deserved sometimes.

"What's funny is that the same man who makes me call him daddy in the bedroom is a gardener and it's wonderfully nuanced", she said in a low voice.

Shit.

I was calm and now I'm rock hard.

"You had to use the word in public? Really?", I joked as I crossed my legs to hide my erection.

She squinted at me before a smirk danced across her face. "Seriously? That fast huh?"

"Yes, that fast. Hearing you say that is always going to elicit this response I promise you".

A mischievous look crossed her face before she slid closer to me, resting her hand dangerously close to my dick as she set it on my thigh. "I'm sorry Daddy", she whispered in my ear. "How can I make it up to you?".

I was raging hard now, and I struggled to control the groan that left my lips. "Up", I said harshly. I stood and held out a hand to her, and she took it without question.

"You and I are cutting our little adventure short since you seem determined to tease me".

She giggled and followed along as I lead her back outside and to the car. After I opened the door for her, a thought crossed my mind that I was eager to act on.

"Baby", I started to say as I pulled the car out into the road, "I know just how you can make it up to me. That is if you're willing...". I let my voice trail off to briefly look at her and I wasn't disappointed.

She wanted me just as much as I wanted her right now.

With one hand I unzipped my jeans, freeing my dick in the process. I heard her gasp and the sound made me twitch. I loved knowing that she liked what she saw. "Suck my dick baby. I need you to take the edge off if I'm going to fuck you properly when we get home".

I looked over at her to check if she was okay. I wasn't going to force her to do something she wasn't comfortable with.

I didn't need to though.

Before I could say anything else she had leaned over and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth.

"Christ, baby". I huffed out.

"Hmmmmmm", she hummed with her mouth wrapped around my shaft and the vibrations traveled straight to my balls. Thank God we were only 5 minutes away from the house or she was going to unravel me.

It took everything in me to not look down and watch her head bob up and down. "That's it. You're making Daddy feel so good right now baby. So fucking good. That's my girl".

By the time I pulled into the garage and parked, I was so close to coming that I had to bite my cheek inside my mouth. "Come on", I said as I gently nudge her shoulder. "You and I have something better to attend to inside".

Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes flitted closed close briefly before she got up out of the car. We walked to the elevator, and I could tell by the way she was walking that she needed friction. Something to satiate her. The two of us walked inside the, thankfully, empty elevator and waited for it to take us up.

"Slide one finger in your pussy", I directed her.

She looked at me with wide eyes but slowly moved her right hand down into her pants. The moment she slipped inside herself, a soft breath left her lips and I bent down to suck on her bottom lip. "Good girl", I praised. "Now take it out and let me suck on it".

She whimpered as she lifted her hand out of her pants and offered up her glistening finger to me.

I took it in my mouth and groaned. That taste. There was nothing better than the way she tasted.

I took her finger out of her mouth and backed her against the wall. Pinning her hands above her head, I kissed her hard. Wanting her to feel how much I needed her with every kiss and bite of my teeth. She was a goddess and I wanted to sacrifice my sanity at her altar.

When the bell rang to signal that we were on our floor, I picked her up in my arms and carried her bridal style into the entryway. She trailed kissed on the underside of my jaw that had me holding her tighter in my arms.

When we rushed through the living room, we were greeted by hoots and hollers and I wished I had something else in my hands so I could throw at them.

We disappeared up the stairs and into my bedroom before I threw her onto my bed.

She looked as if she was going to move to get off the bed, but I halted her with a look. "Don't you dare leave that bed", I said. "I want you to look me in the eyes as you remove every piece of clothing you're wearing".

"Yes Daddy", she moaned.

Lark started with her sweater, and I was pleasantly surprised to see she hadn't been wearing a bra underneath it. The sight had me palming my dick over my jeans.

Then came her pants, which she shimmied over her hips with ease. As she took her underwear off, she parted her legs for me so I could at every inch of her naked body. "Will you fuck me now, Daddy?", she pleaded.

The sound of her begging was too much and I ripped my clothes off my body as quickly as possible. I looked over at her, needy and ready, on my bed and almost came on the spot.

As I grabbed a condom and quickly put it on, I looked at her. "Are you sure?"

She rose on her knees and moved to the edge of the bed. "Yes. Feel how sure I am", she said as she took my hand and brought it down to her pussy. Her wetness covered my fingers and the sound she made as I pushed two fingers inside of her was sinful.

I wanted her to do it again.

"You like that baby?", I asked her teasingly.

She nodded her head, doing her best to keep her eyes open. "Yes, Daddy".

"Get on your knees facing the mirror", I instructed her quietly. When she was in position with her body facing the large mirror that sat on the dresser opposite my bed, I moved up behind her. She gasped as she felt my dick slide over her ass until I moved it down to spank her pussy with my dick. I moved my hands to caress her breasts, and the sight of her in the mirror was everything I knew it would be. 

"I'm going to fuck you on your knees in front of this mirror baby. And you better watch me fuck you the entire time. If I see you close your eyes, you get spanked. If you look away, you get spanked. Understood?", I asked as I played with her nipples.

"Fuck yes. Yes, I understand", she whispered. Her breath caught in her throat as I pulled and teased her hardened nipples.

I slowly moved my hands from her breasts to the tops of her shoulders, and gently encouraged her to fall forward on her elbows. When she was finally in the position I wanted, I looked at her in the mirror. Breasts dangling, hips splayed wide, eyes full of desire. I was going to fuck her until she screamed.

I grabbed her hips with both hands as I plunged my dick into her wet pussy.

The feeling was indescribable, and I knew I would never grow tired of it. It felt like my dick was made for her.

"Daddy", she whined. "I need more".

I didn't need any further convincing and when I pulled out to slam back in, the way her ass jiggled was mesmerizing. I groaned and looked at her in the mirror.

She was trying so hard not to closer her eyes. Such a good girl. I adjusted her hips slightly and when I shoved back insider her, she screamed my name.

"Colt! Yes! God yes!".

I stopped pumping into her and grabbed a fistful of her hair as I stared her down in the mirror. "You get a free pass on that one baby, but next time you forget to call me Daddy you get a spanking".

She nodded, and as I let go of her hair her hand came up to stop. "Don't let go", she said with a seductive look in her eye.

I was right before. She was going to unravel me.

I kept my hand fisted in her hair as I slowly worked myself back into her greedy pussy. Her eyes narrowed in the mirror but she didn't close them.

The little whimpers and moans she was making me were forcing me to lose my control. I pounded into her and relished the sound of our bodies coming together.

"That's it baby. You're taking my dick so well. Such a good girl for gripping my dick the way you are".

"Daddy", she moaned out. "I think I'm going to cum". Her moans turned into screams as I let go of her hair to grab both hips, allowing me to pull her pussy back onto my dick with more force.

"Yes! Daddy yes!"

God, she was incredible. I moved my hips as fast as could, inspired by the look of her in the mirror. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for daddy. Now!", I shouted as my dick pounded into her before my release started to take control.

Her pussy clenched around me, milking my dick, and she screamed before finally closing her eyes.

The sight of her unable to maintain eye contact, losing herself in her orgasm was the tipping point for me. I let go and came so hard I was panting by the time I was done.

Lark was still slouched over on her knees, and I picked up so her back was to my chest and she could look at herself in the mirror. "Look at you", I whispered. "You are a fucking goddess, Lark".

Despite all we had just done together, a blush crept into her cheeks. "Thank you", she said quietly.

I moved off the bed so I could get cleaned up and brought back a wet washcloth so I could do the same for her. When I went to find her clothes, she stopped me.

"Let's stay here for a while", she said as she got under my covers.

She patted the spot next to her and the action was so adorable that I couldn't stop the grin from lighting up my face.

I climbed in next to her and brought her body closer to mine so I could rub her back in the way she loved.

"Thank you, Colt", she said sleepily.

I stopped rubbing her back. "For what?".

She looked up at me and placed a kiss on my forehead before answering. "For not holding back with me. For giving all of yourself to me".

"You can have everything of me, Lark. I trust you with all of it".

We spent the rest of the day in bed, just feeling each other's skin and wishing that time would freeze us in this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 1 15
This is a *𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲* written story about two people that were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...
107 0 12
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
16.8K 430 11
They were always together, together through everything like bestfriends, brothers, colleagues, and of course family would. They did dangerous things...
49.4K 880 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...