When tomorrow comes. Drew Sta...

By ferdp1664

May Dawson is auditions for a show in Charleston but she didn't knew she was going to meet the love of her li... More

CAST 🧿
PLAYLIST 🎵
Charleston 🌆
Roomate 👯‍♀️
POST 📸
When I first saw you 🤍
POST📸
Chemistry ⚛️
We got it 🍾
First date 💌
Pates house 🏠
They have feelings ❤️
POST 📸
First day 🎥
Appointment 💊

LA 🌃

339 4 0
By ferdp1664

It was Sunday morning and I was doing homework on my room when my phone start to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Morgan, I got you a audition for a new show call 'Never have I Ever' it's in LA, you have to be here for Tuesday"

"Okay, I'll be there, I just have to book a flight, thank you so much"

"Yeah, it's nothing"

"Love you bye"

"Bye"

Omg I can't believe this, I have to book a flight and pack my stuff, but I have homework to do and tomorrow I have classes. This is going to be so stressful, I have to tell Elaine and Harry.
—————————————————
"Elaineeeeee"

"Hey what's up? It's everything fine?"

"No, nothing it's fine, Morgan call me, I have a audition on Tuesday for a Netflix show and I have to be in LA in the next 34h"

"OMG, okay relax, I'll help you pack your stuff and you book a flight, okay?"

"Yeah, that will be awesome, si don't know what I would do without you"

"Your lucky I love you"

"Stop your going to make me cry"
————————————————-
Elaine and Harry drive me to the airport Sunday night so I can be in LA for Tuesday. I really don't want to leave them here but I have to do my job.

"Okay you got all you need right"

"Yes, I think I do"

"I'll see you later, good luck"

"Thank you, I love you, bye"

"See ya, love you"

I got on the plane and I started reading the script they send me for the audition. I was going to spend the next 6 hours in the plane.

It only had been 2 hours and I already know my script. I was so bored that I decide to text Elaine.

After a long flight, I landed in LA and I saw Morgan waving at me.

"Hey girl, how are you? It's been a while since last time I saw you"

"Oh god I missed you so much Morgan"

"Me too. Let's head to the hotel so you can relax because tomorrow it's your big day"

"Let's go"
—————————————————

"Hey Morgan, I have something to tell you"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Remember I told you about my friend Elaine and that she works for a movie and series director?"

"Yeah, I remember, what about it?"

"Well her boss is making a casting for a new Netflix show call Outer Banks, and I really want to audition for this show, because I promise her I will audition, and I don't want to disappoint her, but the auditions are next week and if I get the job for the show of Never have I Ever, I will have to make a choice" I wait desperately for Morgan's answer.

"Hey it's fine, what ever you chose it will be the best for you"

I was so happy to have someone like Morgan as her manager, because she's always there to support her no matter what.

"Thanks, your the best"

"Well what can I say, I have the best boss"
—————————————————-

Today is the day of the audition and I'm not nervous because that what I do for leaving, study scripts, making auditions, and acting in films. It's not that hard.

When I finished the audition they told they were going to call me on a few days so I dices to take the first flight to Charleston to go back home.
—————————————————

—————————————————
I was sitting in the plane on the middle seat, between two guys, one with brown hair and hazel eyes and the other one had blonde hair and this beautiful blue eyes. They were readying on their phones just like me.

"Hey, you are the famous star drone the Avengers movies right?" the blond hair guy asked me.

"Yeah, HAHAHA I think I am that girl" I answered with a lovely smile because I'm not gonna lie, he is handsome and the other guy too.

"Oh god, I can't believe we are on the same plane, I'm a huge fan of Marvel, why are you going to Charleston?" He actually was so excited to be on the same plane as me because he was almost yelling.

"I lived there and I actually have a audition next week for a Netflix show, what about you?" I asked him just to make more conversation with him.

"OMG, IM ALSO GOING TO CHARLESTON TO AUDITION FOR A NETFLIX SHOW" Now he was yelling.

"Hey, I can't ignore your conversation so im joining, I just want to say I'm a huge fan of you, and Im also going to audition for a Netflix show in Charleston, by the way, I'm Chase, nice to meet you"
He has now join to the conversation.

"I'm Rudy, nice to meet you" They both stretch their hands, and the only one that hasn't introduce herself it's me but according to our conversation I'm pretty Shute they know who I am. But I'm going to introduce myself anyway.

"I'm May, nice to meet you both, for what show are you going to audition for? Just to know" I asked, maybe we are going to audition for the same show and all of this is a massive coincidence.

"I'm going to audition for a show call Outer Ban..." the two boys said at the same time.

"SHUT UP, ME TOO" I answered with a rush because we were going to audition for the same show, what the hell?"

We talk and we help each other to learn our scripts for the hole flight, I think I made some new friends, and maybe we can get to the show together and I can introduced them to Elaine and Harry.
—————————————————

—————————————————

HI GUYS, I HOPE YOUR REALLY ENJOYING THIS FANFIC, JUST LIKE I AM ENJOYING TO WRITING IT.
I AM WRITING MORE PARTS RIGTH NOW, SO TOMORROW ILL BE UPDATING ALOT MORE🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
678K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
74K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...