lazy sunday - TN

By twritesstuff05

Where lazy Sunday mornings spark romance between two life-long best friends. From sharing showers to screamin... More

intro ;)
1 <3
2 <3
3 <3
4 <3
5 <3
6 <3
7 <3
8 <3
9 <3
10 <3
11 <3
13 <3
14 <3
15 <3
16 <3
17 <3
18 <3
19 <3
20 <3
21 <3
22 <3
23 <3
24 <3
❕important❕

12 <3

5.2K 128 49
By twritesstuff05

Song- 'What Once Was' by Hers

"Hey you" Theo gave her shoulders a squeeze as he came up behind her seat in the great hall.

"Hi" she grinned at him.

"So" he began and sat down in his place next to her. "I know you said you weren't keen on going to tonight's party, so I was wondering if uh- if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. Today was the match between Beauxbatons A team and Durmstrang's B team, Beauxbatons pulling a win out of the bag. ISQ B team ended up coming out on top when they played the Hogwarts B team. The only teams next to play in the first round were the Beauxbatons B team and the Hogwarts A team- Theo's team.

"Yeah I'd love to." She nodded happily, he was extremely nervous that she'd say no and he would make a fool out of himself.

"Great, after dinner?"

"Of course" she smiled and turned back to her food. Theo smiled to himself and began piling up his plate with food.

"Honestly mate, I don't understand how you eat so much." Blaise shook his head, eyeing up the mountain of food that was Theo's first serving. He's almost definitely be back for seconds.

"Because it's good" he said through a mouth of mashed potato.

"Close your mouth while you're eating Theo" Draco said, flicking a pea at his forehead.

"Fuck off" Theo said after he had swallowed and shoved yet another mouthful of food in. Conversation spiked up between the boys, talking about quidditch and the players tactics so Pansy turned to Tilly.

"So, I hear you two won't be attending tonight's celebrations no?" She questioned smiling.

"Uh no we're not actually" Tilly hid her smile behind her goblet.

"And where is lover boy taking you tonight then?" She nudged her foot under the table.

"We're going to Hogsmeade." Tilly said after swallowing a mouthful of chicken.

"Oh that's just lovely!" Pansy clapped her hands together "What are you going to wear?"

"Um, I'm not actually sure. Oh no, I didn't even think of that." She panicked slightly.

"I think what you have on now is perfect" Pansy pointed out.

"You think?" Tilly looked down at her outfit, she was wearing a black shirt sleeved jersey material dress that had very tiny light pink and red flowers scattered on it. The dress tied across at the front and came down in a v neckline revealing the pearls around her neck. Underneath that she wore thigh high stockings and on her feet were her black Doc Marten boots along with some woollen socks that scrunched up at the top of the boot.

"Yeah, I think stick with something casual for tonight. Make sure you take your coat though, it's probably going to be chilly tonight. You don't know where the bloody hell Theo is taking you, plus I love those boots." Pansy smiled comfortingly, relaxing Tilly from her outfit panic.

"Okay, yeah you're right." She breathed and smiled at Theo when he linked his pinky with hers on top of the table while talking with the boys.

"You two are so dreamy, my god." Pansy gushed, causing Tilly to blush and shuffle closer to Theo.

———

"You look beautiful love" Theo kissed her forehead when she stepped out of her teepee.

"Theo I've been wearing this all day" she laughed.

"Doesn't matter, gorgeous as always." He shook his head and held out his arm for her to take. She had wrapped up warm in a large puffer coat and a black zip up hoodie (kindly shoved onto her by Theo when she didn't bring a jumper to the last quidditch match) on top of her dress.

"Aw! We're matching!" She cheered once she noticed he too was wearing his black puffer coat.

"Gross" he fake cringed.

"Hey!" She slapped his chest, which did absolutely nothing at all because the feathering in the coat was so thick.

"I'm kidding" he chuckled as they walked across the grass and got on their way to Hogsmeade. Theo was wearing baggy washed blue jeans and a graphic black pullover hoodie, as well as his battered black converse.

The two talked and laughed the whole way to the small village, by the end of it Theo's arm ended up wrapped round her shoulders. September evenings were so pretty in Hogsmeade, it had already started getting darker earlier on in the day so all the street lamps lit up the little town with their yellow light. Theo took Tilly's small black bag off of her and swung it beside him as they walked, she insisted it was fine and that it weighed next to nothing but he wasn't having any of it.

"Where to first pretty girl?" Theo huffed.

"Hmmm, I say we head to Honeydukes before they close." She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"We shall m'lady, right this way!" He spoke in a very proper, posh accent leading to a loud cackle from Tilly. He couldn't help but join her as they practically skipped towards the sweet shop.

They caught Mrs Flume right as she was just about to leave, Theo begged her to let them in for ten minutes and buy a shit ton of sweets. That seemed to do it as she let them in and flicked on the lights ready to check their order out when they had finished. The two teenagers grabbed all sorts of sweets; sugar quills, liquorice wands, chocolate frogs, fudge flies, jelly slugs, cauldron cakes and fizzing whizbees. With a whole basket full to the brim with sweet treats, Theo hauled it over to the counter. Mrs Flume's eyes widened and flickered between the two teenagers and the heap of products. Tilly was looking at her apologetically for their giant basket at such a late time (she thought she probably had things to get home for) while Theo was trying not to piss himself laughing.

Tilly whacked his chest and scowled at him, Mrs Flume just smiled to herself and began checking out their order.

"That'll be forty galleons Theodore" she smiled at him, Tilly's eyes blew wide at the mention of his name. Why the hell did Mrs Flume know his bloody name?

"Theodore no-" she tried walking around him to get to her bag which had her purse in.

"There we are Mrs Flume, thank you. Have a nice weekend!" He smiled at her and picked up the three bags of sweets. Tilly shook her head to snap into reality, bid Mrs Flume Goodnight and jogged after him out of Honeydukes.

"How does she know your name?" She looked up to Theo.

"I go in there so often, it's only natural" he shrugged.

"Of course" she muttered and shook her head "Theo let me take my bag and one of those."

"Nope" he said adamantly.

"Fine, let me just take my own bag." She reasoned.

"Still not happening" he shook his head.

"Theodore-"

"Nope, now let's go get something to drink." He passed the paper bags to one hand along with her black bag and held out his hand for her.

"Damn you" she grumbled and interlaced their fingers. The two walked up the pathway to the Three Broomsticks, bumping and shoving each other playfully along the way.

Mrs Flume locked the door to her and her husband's sweet shop and watched the two students messing around and laughing as they walked through the town under the street lamp light. A small smile graced her face, thinking of her lover that waited at home for her, thinking of when they were young.

———

"What can i get for you?" The young waitress asked in a boring monotone voice, she sighed and pulled off the top page of her pad and crumpled it in her hand before stuffing it into the front of her apron.

"Two butterbeers please." Theo pursed his lips and shrugged off his coat after he pulled the chair out for Tilly.

She looked up at him and did a double take before her eyes almost popped out of her socket at him, composing herself she smiled and replied happily "No problem!". And with that she hurried away to the bar, not failing to sway her hips on the way.

"She fancies you" Tilly crossed her arms over her chest and leant back in her chair.

"Who?"

"Don't be ridiculous, the waitress! Are you seriously telling me you didn't see the way she looked at you?" She scoffed and fiddled with the napkin in her place.

"Is that jealousy I smell?" Theo smirked and leant forward in his seat.

"No" she laughed airily.

"Whatever you say" he shrugged and sat back in his seat, he kicked her leg under the table and said "Might even ask her out for a drink?"

Tilly's eyes immediately met his after he had said that, he was really ticking her off now.

"Maybe even a date?" He smirked.

"Don't push it Nott." she sneered and looked away from him, fiddling with her fingers on the tabletop.

"I'm kidding" he laughed and reached across the table to hold her hand, which she drew back. "Oh come on love" he pouted and she ignored him again.

"I already have eyes for this girl anyways." He shrugged and she looked at him to continue.

"Oh yeah?" She asked and he nodded "What's she like?"

"Well, she doesn't go to my school but I've known her my whole life. She was my best friend until I fucked it up and got involved in some shitty relationships while she was away. But she's really funny, and she's super pretty too. She always smells good as well, like always. We were kind of on bad terms, but I think we're getting better." Theo rambled on happily. Tilly blushed under his gaze and smiled down at her lap, Theo reached across the table to hold her hand. This time she didn't draw back or ignore him, instead she let him play with her rings and the bracelets on her wrist.

"Here we go, two butterbeers." The waitress came striding over with two butterbeers in her hands. She leant forward over the table and placed them down, purposefully pushing her chest out. Tilly struggled not to laugh at her poor attempt in wooing Theo who couldn't give less of a shit and was far too interested in her jewellery.

"Thank you" Tilly smiled at her, she gave a very forced one back and took one last look at Theo who didn't look up before walking away.

"Theodore Nott you are so rude." She scolded and took a sip from her butterbeer.

"I don't know what you're on about love" he shrugged smugly and sipped his butterbeer to hide the annoying smile on his face.

They spent the next few hours in the dimly lit pub, talking and laughing about school and childhood memories. They ordered a few more butterbeers each and by the end of the night, the rest of the guests had become rather rowdy after a few drinks. They too were a bit tipsy, so they decided to head back to school.

Theo stood up and grabbed her coat that rest over the back of her chair and helped her slip it on, afterwards doing his own. He grabbed the bags full of sweets and finally gave in to Tilly carrying her own bag. They headed out into the now freezing night and huddled together as they stumbled down the pathway and past all the closed shops.

"Wait!" Tilly halted in her tracks and dove into her bag. Theo furrowed his brows at how far her hand seemed to go in, this was only a small black shoulder bag.

"What the fuck" he muttered, looking at her in complete confusion.

"Undetectable extension charm" Tilly smirked at him and shoved a Polaroid camera into his hands.

"You're amazing, you are" Theo smiled at her as she closed her bag.

"Always the tone of surprise" Tilly smirked at him and grabbed the camera from his hands. "Picture time!"

"Oh bloody hell" he groaned and threw his head back.

"Come on Theodore, one picture is all I ask!" She begged and pouted up at him. He held his displeased face before sighed and giving up.

"Come here then" he rolled his eyes, "Just one"

Theo pulled her back into his chest and wrapped his arm across her upper chest and rest his head on her shoulder. She held the camera out, she saw from the corner of his eye him pulling a stupid face. So she stuck her tongue out and crossed her eyes and snapped the picture.

"Ah! It's blinded me! I'm blind!" Theo shouted and pinched his eyes across the bridge of his nose.

"Don't be dramatic it's just the flash" she rolled her eyes and picked up the Polaroid that slid up from the printing slot. Theo snatched it from her hands and looked at her as if she was stupid, "what?"

"It's pitch black! It didn't bloody work! I got blinded for absolutely fuck all! Do it again. I'm taking it seeing as you're so incapable." He huffed and put down the bags by their feet and shoved the photo in his coat pocket. He took the camera from Tilly who was staring at him and trying not to laugh. "Well come on then, I want a photo with you love!" He shook his head in frustration and pulled her into him.

He held the camera up above them while he wrapped his arm round her waist with her hand resting on her chest. She leant up on her tiptoes and pulled his jaw towards her, him bending down to make up for the height difference. She placed her lips on his cheek as he snapped the picture. He very impatiently waited for the photo to print while holding her to his chest.

"Again! God what the fuck is wrong with this dumb camera?!" He looked down to Tilly who had her face pressed into his chest laughing.

"Theo, you're supposed to wait for the photo to develop" she said through giggles.

"What?"

"Look" she pulled the photo from his coat pocket and showed it to him to see that it had actually developed. "If you would've just waited, you would've seen that."

He took the photo from her and smiled at the two of them pulling silly faces at the camera. He shoved the two photos in his coat pocket and held out the camera for her.

"We're doing another one" he decided and let her take the camera.

"Okay" she laughed.

"I have an idea!" He punched a fist in the air.

"What's your idea Theo?" She pondered, looking at him expectantly.

"Get on my back" he turned round and crouched for her to jump on. She hopped on, him supporting her upper thighs and also preventing her whole arse from flashing like Malfoy's.

"Excuse me!" He called out at an old woman that was about to pass them.

"Yes dear" she smiled and squinted up at him.

"Please could you take a photo of us?" He asked kindly and nudged Tilly to hand out the camera.

"Of course" she smiled and took the camera carefully from Tilly.

"You just press the button next to the lens" Tilly pointed out, the woman nodded.

"Right then, smile!"

Tilly held two fingers behind Theo's head and burst out laughing as he looked up to her, laughing as well. The camera flashed and the old woman carefully took the photo out from the camera. She didn't interrupt the two tipsy teenagers that were laughing under the moonlight. She stood patiently and watched the photo come to life. How the camera captured the pure joy on both of their faces.

"Thank you very much miss" Theo politely thanked her and accepted the photo from the old woman's frail grasp.

"I best be off, Goodnight you two." She smiled up at the two.

"Thank you!" Tilly called as the woman waved over her shoulder.

"Let's go back to school then" Theo sighed and picked up the bags with Tilly still on his back.

"Theo you can put me down now. Theo? THEOOOO!" She screamed when he took of running with her on his back, the paper of the brown bags rattling.

The woman looked back to see Theo running off back towards school howling with laughter, with a very giddy blonde girl bouncing up and down at his plod and holding on for dear life.

"Young love" she sighed and carried on her way home.

———

"Right then, this is me" Tilly sighed and hopped off of Theo's back. "Thank you, I had the best time in a long time tonight."

"My pleasure" he smiled, digging out one of the Polaroids from his pocket and slipping it in one of her bags.

"Theo I can't take all of this!" She protested and shoved the bags back to him.

"You can and you will." He nodded and shoved them towards her.

"I can't and I won't" she folded her arms across her chest.

"Fine then" he sighed and walked straight past her and into the teepee and placed all of the bags by her bedside.

"Theo!" She scolded and looked around the teepee to find that all her roommates beds were empty. "Oh" she frowned.

"They're all out tonight?" He asked her.

"Yeah I guess" she shrugged.

"Well then, Goodnight my love" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"Um, if you want- only if you want to though! You don't have you, I understand if you don't want to and you want to go back to your dorm and see the boys. Don't say yes if you would rather go back-" she nervously rambled.

"Hey hey hey" he soothingly chuckled and stroked her hair "Whats the matter?"

"Um, since they won't be back tonight. Um, do you want to stay with me tonight? I know we did it after the parties and everything but you don't have to-"

"Course I will, don't be silly Tills" he laughed and pulled back to hold her face in his hands.

"Oh. Okay then" she pursed her lips and smiled up at him.

"Let's get you to bed then" he kissed her forehead before shrugging off his coat and kicking off his shoes.

She laughed and followed his actions with her coat and hoodie, piling them up on top of his. He plopped on the bed after pulling off his hoodie and tshirt, leaving him shirtless in his jeans. She sat down beside him, feeling his gaze following her every move. She bent down to pull off her boots, but after untying they laces she gave up.

"Need some help?" He raised a brow at her.

"Please" she looked to him and smiled shyly.

He chuckled and slid off the bed to help her pull off her boots, making fun of her when he found that she was wearing three pairs of socks. She said she had to wear them otherwise she'd get blisters but he didn't quite understand. She sat back on her hands as he placed her boots at the foot of her bed.

"May I?" He looked up to her and gestured to the stockings that covered her legs up to her upper thighs.

She gulped and nodded yes. Her bottom lip getting caught between her teeth when his cold hands brushed up her dress to pull down the opaque material of her stockings. All while keeping his eyes locked on hers.

"Such a pretty girl, such pretty thighs" he muttered as he stood tall above her, his palm caressing her jaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
54.8K 516 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
42.1K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] She is a muggle. He is a Pure-Blood. She dreams about becoming an Olympic Figure Skater. He became a Death Eater because he had no choice...
21.8K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...