Rimuru Journey

By Rimuru6360

" Ciel, this relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a who... More

Chapter - 2{Goblin Village}
Chapter - 3{Dire Wolf's and Blanc?}
Chapter - 4{Naming Festival}
Chapter - 5{Kaijin Brothers}
Chapter - 6{Destined One}
Chapter -7{Queen of Schemes}
Chapter - 8{Vesta}
Chapter - 9{Visiting the Otaku}
Chapter - 10{Shizue Part -1}
Chapter - 11{Shizue part -2}
Chapter - 12{Nightmare}
Chapter -13{The ancient Hero}
Chapter - 14{Ogres}
Chapter - 15{Kijins and Primordial Demons}
Chapter - 16{Rimuru Sensei}
Chapter - 17{Conference Part -1}
Chapter - 18{Conference Part -2}
Chapter -19{Lizardman}
Chapter - 20{Superstar Gelmud}
Chapter - 21{Orc Disaster}
Chapter - 22{The Cool Lady}
Chapter - 23{Chaos in Demon World}
Chapter - 24{Frightened Demon}
Chapter - 25{King Gazel}
Chapter - 26{Training}
Chapter - 27{Phobio}
Chapter - 28{300 Years?}
Chapter - 29{Sorry}
Chapter - 30{Are you trying to seduce me..?}
Chapter - 31{Chief}
Chapter - 32{Departure}
Chapter - 33{Rimuru's First Love}
Chapter - 34{Freedom Academy}
Chapter - 35{Plan to Seduce Shizue}
Chapter - 36{Plan In Action}
Chapter - 37{Drinks}
Chapter - 38{Are You Happy... My Queen}
Chapter - 39{The Devil Is Back}
Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}
Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

Chapter - 1{Veldora}

22.8K 354 112
By Rimuru6360

Jura Forest also known as the 'Forest of Jura' or the 'The Great Forest of Jura' is a large woodland situated at the center of the continent. The home of many strong and dangerous monsters.

It was inhabited by ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora many centuries ago and had been his territory ever since. Under the influence of his magical energy, the forest expanded from its initial state and grew to cover a vast amount of land.

‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora is one of the four ‘True Dragons.’

True Dragons are immortal and unblemished beings made of pure energy and formed by sentient beings' prayers. With only 4 True Dragons in the world, Veldora is a top-class existence.

And in the cave where Veldora was sealed by the 'Hero', a beautiful girl with platinum-blue hair, majestic and sharp golden eyes, soft and fair skin like cotton, with tender red lips can be seen inside the cave.

The girl was so beautiful that she can be considered a 'Goddess.'

Not merely considered but she is a Goddess and her name is Rimuru Tempest the Goddess of Space and Time.

When Rimuru appears in the cave a small smile appeared on her beautiful face. The cave was full of magicules, because of the magicules inside the cave even a ‘True Demon Lord’ will feel his scalp go numb but Rimuru is walking as if nothing happened, she is even enjoying the environment.

After walking a short distance in less than ten minutes she appeared in front of a barrier, the concentration of magicules at this place is the highest inside the cave.

She looked at the creature who is locked inside the barrier. He has black scales two big black wings an intimidating size and two same Golden colored eyes as Rimuru.

He is the fourth and the youngest ‘True Dragon’ one of the most feared existence in the world.

"Storm Dragon Veldora~"

Rimuru's soft angelic voice echoed throughout the whole cave, the dragon locked inside turned his head towards her in complete surprise.

His eyes landed on her and became wide in utter shock and awe.

"A Goddess..."

He unconsciously muttered to himself in a trace because of Rimuru's beauty but Rimuru heard it and started to giggle softly.

"You are not wrong, but I prefer if you call me by my name Rimuru— Rimuru Tempest,"

She said to him in a soft voice, a smile can be seen on her face.

"Huh!"

Hearing Rimuru's voice Veldora came out of his trance and looked away in embarrassment.

‘Who is she? She is so beautiful like a Goddess— Wait! When did she come here? I didn't even feel her presence until she called me. And what did she just say... I barely hear her voice.’

Veldora thought to himself while fretting nervously, no one in this world can come this close to him without him noticing, not even his big sister Velzard and Velgrynd, but the person standing in front of him didn't even release a sherd of aura and this is not the most dangerous thing about her.

"Wh-Who are you?"

Veldora asked while shuttering and sweating heavily, his senses are telling him to flee from her as far as possible but he can't even flee.

How is she standing comfortably in this dense magicule concentration? Even a Demon Lord might have problems coming here but she is standing like it's nothing. What is this oppressing feeling? Telling me to not mess with her.

Veldora has many questions in his mind, but the more he thought the more frightening the girl standing in front of him looks to him.

"Huh! Didn't I just introduce myself?"

Rimuru asked him, but he just looked away in embarrassment, earlier when she introduces herself, he was too captive by her beauty to focus on other things.

"Well, then let me introduce myself once again my name is Rimuru Tempest,"

Rimuru said with a smile on her face, her voice is soft and angelic soothing Veldora's worries away.

‘... Is she trying to kill me with that smile?

Veldora thought silently to himself, as a blush appeared on his face.

"I'm the ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora one of the four ‘True Dragons’ alive, it's nice to finally be able to talk to someone."

He said proudly, but he didn't dare to act arrogantly in front of Rimuru.

Huh! I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier— but she is exuding dragon breath’

Veldora sighed in relief, at least she will not kill him outright because she is also a dragon like him.

"I can understand you have numerous questions that you want to ask me— So I will try to answer all your questions,"

She said to him gently with loving eyes.

"Who are you?"

Veldora asked the question he wants to ask the most.

"Oh my, did I forget to tell you? I'm your eldest sister, Rimuru Tempest"

The reply left Veldora shocked and speechless for a while and then—

"WHAT!!"

Never in his wildest dream, did he think that he has another elder sister. And just by merely glancing at her he can tell she is most likely the strongest one.

"Since when..? Why didn't I know about you?"

Veldora asked both shocked and confused, he can not handle one more big sister two are more than enough for him.

"It looks like big brother and Velzard didn't tell you anything about me, did they?"

Rimuru asked him and he nodded in response and she sighed in response.

"Sigh, this is not the appropriate place to talk, let's change the location,"

Rimuru said to him and mentally decided to take him somewhere more comfortable for a talk.

Ciel broke the barrier and teleport both of us into my «Imaginary Space» somewhere beautiful would be nice.’

Rimuru said to Ciel in her head.

<< Understood. Analyzing the barrier... Successful.

Breaking the barrier... Successful>>

And with a flash, both Rimuru and Veldora disappear like they never existed there in the first place.

Inside the «Imaginary Space», Rimuru is standing in a flower field with a small smile, while watching Veldora flying and shouting happily. She still remembers the first time when she flies, she has the same reaction as him.

"YES!! finally! I'm free!! haha! Hahaha! Hahaha!"

Veldora shouted happily while flying, happiness is bursting inside his body like a chain of explosions.

I never knew that I have this NICE elder sister,’— Veldora thought happily.

When you calm down. Come and meet me at the palace’

He received a message from his elder sister through «Thought Communication» he just nodded in response he is more than sure that she is watching him.

After flying for a while Veldora finally calm himself and started to fly toward the palace that he saw a while ago from the distance, but suddenly a realization hit him like a boulder.

‘The hell— I have explored the whole world, but I never saw a place like this in my whole life, where am I..?

Isolated space’ even big brother only has a private space of about 500km but this— This space is endless I can't seem to find an end... Just how terrifying elder sis is’

Veldora didn't think about this that much because his attention shifted to Rimuru, who was comfortably sitting in a wooden chair while drinking tea elegantly.

Like a queen who rules over everything an,d everyone.

An absolute leader.

No matter what, don't mess with her’— With a mental note he made his way toward her.

Sensing Veldora is near Rimuru made a clone body of herself and asked Veldora to use it as a medium.

Without any question, Veldora possessed the body, the hair of the clone turned blond like glittering gold, a pair of golden eyes, can see through everything shining like a sun and the body becomes more muscular and intimidating.

After possessing the body Veldora also sat in front of Rimuru and started to drink tea, while telling Rimuru what happened in the last three thousand years, he can't tell her much about the distant past because Veldora was born only three thousand years ago.

Rimuru also told him about herself, both are having fun talking to each other. They are smiling and laughing while talking like a— Family.

That is what Rimuru misses the most, a peaceful day with her family.

‘Hey, Ciel what do you think, why didn't they say anything about me?’

Rimuru asked her. She was slightly surprised that they didn't even talk about me with others.

<<I'm the one who asked them, not to reveal master existence >>

She replied to Rimuru.

"Why?"

Rimuru asked confused, Ciel didn't do anything without a reason and it is making Rimuru curious.

<<To minimize the changes in the timeline... Maybe Rimuru-Sama didn't notice but there is not a single change in the timeline.>>

That means my existence in the past didn't change anything,’

Rimuru asked surprised.

<<Yes>>

Ok. Thank you Ciel-San.’ Rimuru thanked Ciel.

"Well, why do you think they didn't tell me about you,"

Veldora asked Rimuru his last question.

"Because I told them not to,"

Rimuru said simply, not wanting to annoy her sister Veldora just nodded without asking any further questions.

"Veldora your power is not recovered completely. I want you to live in this place until you learn how to control your aura and recover all of your power"

Rimuru said to Veldora with a smile, Veldora's body flinch slightly as he heard Rimuru's words. He just got freed from the «Unlimited Imprisonment» but is now trapped in this «Imaginary Space» he is glad that this space is bigger and has some greenery, at least.

"Eh..? Why? I mean thank you"

Veldora changes his sentence quickly sensing the hidden danger in her words.

"You live 300 years in solitary, you must have felt incredible boredom... So I will permit you to use the library of this palace,"

Rimuru said with a smile, Veldora looks like he wants to protest but seeing Rimuru stare he didn't dare.

"You can read any book from the library, just make sure to put the book on selves again after reading and you can use the kitchen, there are many snacks for you,"

Rimuru said to him and was about to leave but she remembered something.

"Ohh. Yeah, how could I possibly forget this? Veldora if you want to practice you can use the stadium but don't practice outside the stadium. And one last thing the books in my library are unique So make sure to read, but... I will see you after one month because in this palace time passes three times slower than the outside world, but only in this palace, if you go beyond this palace the flow of time will be normal"

Rimuru said and disappeared from her spot.

The library that she talks about just now is the manga library. The whole library is filled with all types of mangas.

There is another library outside the palace where you can find any book. Ciel is the one who made that library, the library is directly connected to Ciel and Ultimate Skill «Information King Akashic Records» So the library contains every book be it a manga or an ancient book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 162 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
79.1K 2.4K 21
Upon Izuku's sudden death he is reincarnated in another world - as a fox or rather a kitsune. The world is full of fantastic beasts - dragons, demons...
291K 7.5K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
17.3K 465 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...